PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Warriors sent in video tape to the league complaining about Patrick Beverley's defense

JohnnyMax
04-17-2019, 06:01 PM
skip to 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2RldjhQ34s

Kobe'sAchilles
04-17-2019, 06:09 PM
We lost bc we only shot 44 free throws :cry
How can any team expect to win without shooting at least 50 FT a game :cry
That anorexic Somalian is beating up our player who is a foot taller than him :cry

MultiTroll
04-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Phaggotry level has long surpassed Kobme Lakers.

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2019, 07:17 PM
Phaggotry level has long surpassed Kobme Lakers.

Phil Jackson worked the refs, too, but Kobe was legit

Chris
04-17-2019, 07:26 PM
today's NBA :lol

ducks
04-17-2019, 07:28 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kevin-durant-clippers-running-gimmick-defense-warriors-215611772.html

lefty
04-17-2019, 07:30 PM
:lmao today’s NBA

Clipper Nation
04-18-2019, 12:48 AM
:lmao Imagine having the most stacked team ever assembled and still being this shook by an 8th seed with no All-Stars. The Warriors are pathetic.

Othyus Lalanne
04-18-2019, 02:14 AM
All GSW injuries are fine with me as long as players come back 100% after injury.

I want excitement.

Bynumite
04-18-2019, 02:32 AM
Not a fan of somalian refugee Beverley but at this point he needs to step under KD's jumper a la Zaza.

That bitch nigga KD really hates any semblance of competition.

jsandiego
04-18-2019, 09:43 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kevin-durant-clippers-running-gimmick-defense-warriors-215611772.html
I appreciate KD at least breaking it down for us, but man -- the greatest Alphas this league has ever seen have dealt with this their entire career.

"Guys getting underneath me and being a pit bull... two guys swiping at the ball when I dribble..."

Jordan, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, even LeBron - these guys commanded a double-team and made the other team pay one way or another. KD has the luxury of being the 'alpha' with the two best 3-point shooters in the history of the game on his team.

lefty
04-18-2019, 10:11 AM
Bev, do us a favor and take out KD or Steph

Chucho
04-18-2019, 10:20 AM
I appreciate KD at least breaking it down for us, but man -- the greatest Alphas this league has ever seen have dealt with this their entire career.

"Guys getting underneath me and being a pit bull... two guys swiping at the ball when I dribble..."

Jordan, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, even LeBron - these guys commanded a double-team and made the other team pay one way or another. KD has the luxury of being the 'alpha' with the two best 3-point shooters in the history of the game on his team.

You can't even put "Alpha" in quotes and be taken serious. Steph is the Alpha. Has been since Pussy joined.

LeGiannis
04-18-2019, 12:37 PM
I bet Steph secretly wants KD to leave in free agency this summer. If KD didn't come to G-State, Steph would have been putting up mvp-type numbers (a la 2015-2016) every season. With KD, Steph just gets ignored and lost in the shuffle. The reason this matters is endorsements. If Steph was putting up insane numbers every year like in 2015-2016, he could demand more money from Under Armour and other potential sponsors.

lefty20
04-20-2019, 07:11 AM
Bowen used to play D like that on Manu... in practice. This weak as mofo can't even handle it on a playoff game, fucking pathetic.

Rummpd
04-20-2019, 09:02 AM
i despise the Warriors and even Kerr these days, hope anyone takes them out this year. However, they already have there excuse that if they have not lost Boogie they would be champs....

Mark Celibate
04-20-2019, 09:51 AM
i despise the Warriors and even Kerr these days, hope anyone takes them out this year. However, they already have there excuse that if they have not lost Boogie they would be champs....

how powerless do you feel if your Cousins? rofl. He gets injured and it literally doesn't even matter in terms of the outcome of the game, since the Warriors are so stacked. If i were him, I'd accept the championship ring but no way would I ever wear it in public or call myself an NBA champion.

I remember listening to Matt Barnes in some recent interview, and he said he refuses to acknowledge himself as a champion despite wining a ring with the Warriors in 2017 since he also got injured in the playoffs and knew that he really didn't matter on that team in the grand scheme of things