PDA

View Full Version : Undisputed: Skip Bayless react to Spurs def Nuggets 118-108 lead 2-1; White: 36 Pts, 3 Steals

spursparker9
04-19-2019, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkywX69Sht8

BillMc
04-19-2019, 11:34 AM
I wonder sometimes about Skip's memory. White wasn't inactive at the beginning of the year because PAFO had "so little regard" for him. He was inactive because he was hurt.

DAF86
04-19-2019, 12:02 PM
I wonder sometimes about Skip's memory. White wasn't inactive at the beginning of the year because PAFO had "so little regard" for him. He was inactive because he was hurt.

It's not a memory thing. Dude just isn't really a Spurs fan.

John B
04-19-2019, 12:06 PM
Watch this guy ride the bandwagon back to Spurs. Didn’t he say Pop was overrated?

Johnsyounger
04-19-2019, 12:41 PM
Shit is unwatchable

spurs1990
04-19-2019, 01:16 PM
It's not a memory thing. Dude just isn't really a Spurs fan.

I think he is a fan in the sense that he consistently roots for the Spurs, even against his hometown OKC. My best definition of a fan is someone who follows one team and doesn't switch to another. In terms of when or why this came to be is up in the air because his story changes frequently.

My best guess is he clung on in 2007 when his favorite subject James went up against them, and made him look good with that sweep.
His memories of the 1980-1990s era is pretty weak which tells me he didn't follow them much when he was with the DMN. He definitely undersells the impact David Robinson had, so he definitely wasn't a 'fan' in those days.

I only recall him liking the Spurs around 2011 or 2012 when his espn show's moderator kept showing (tongue-in-cheek) frustration every time he brought up the Spurs.

He has been hyping them up on the twitter from 2010. I think we can count his fandom at least to that year.

DAF86
04-19-2019, 01:22 PM
I think he is a fan in the sense that he consistently roots for the Spurs, even against his hometown OKC. My best definition of a fan is someone who follows one team and doesn't switch to another. In terms of when or why this came to be is up in the air because his story changes frequently.

My best guess is he clung on in 2007 when his favorite subject James went up against them, and made him look good with that sweep.
His memories of the 1980-1990s era is pretty weak which tells me he didn't follow them much when he was with the DMN. He definitely undersells the impact David Robinson had, so he definitely wasn't a 'fan' in those days.

I only recall him liking the Spurs around 2011 or 2012 when his espn show's moderator kept showing (tongue-in-cheek) frustration every time he brought up the Spurs.

He has been hyping them up on the twitter from 2010. I think we can count his fandom at least to that year.

Does he really though? Or does he just say it? No real fan would be so ignorant in basic aspects of the Spurs (for example: saying White didn't play at the beggining of the season because Pop didn't trust him), especially not one that does this for a living. Dude isn't a fan, he just says it for his media persona.

spurraider21
04-19-2019, 01:24 PM
i think he genuinely likes the spurs... but he's doesnt sit there and watch games with regularity like we do.

the guy was pimping tiago splitter for setting good screens, i dont think its an act.

DJR210
04-19-2019, 01:29 PM
:lmao @ Shannon stays drunk.. fucking shitty take per his usual

He starts out the "Is it too soon to crown Derrick White a rising star" segment with a complete dismissal of his current status, and chalked this up to an "anomaly game". He then finishes the same segment with a defense on the prospect of the 2 seed losing the series with "The Nuggets only have one star, the Spurs have three" Who is Shannon's 3rd star?:lol