PDA

View Full Version : Landry Fields

NickiRasgo
04-20-2019, 01:59 AM
I didn't know that he's with the Spurs now... as a college scout. He joined the Spurs last 2016.

Whatever happened to him? Injury? He's too young to retire and somehow a decent role-player before - I believed some of here wanted him before.

Is he partly responsible for getting Murray, White and Walker?

objective
04-20-2019, 02:07 AM
Nerve damage if I remember right, couldn't shoot anymore

Heavily involved with the Metu pick as reported

boutons_deux
04-20-2019, 08:04 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landry_Fields

cjw
04-20-2019, 09:43 AM
I remember when Spike Lee thought he was going to be the next great Knick (before Linsanity)

sananspursfan21
04-20-2019, 09:47 AM
That’s too bad, he had some potential. I thought he’d have made a nice addition to the Spurs at some point, I guess this isn’t quite what I had in mind

R. DeMurre
04-20-2019, 10:20 AM
He had a really good rookie year, but multiple injuries made it impossible for him to continue. I was a big fan of his game. Good to know he'll be one of a team of guys looking at all of the draft options for the Spurs.

NickiRasgo
04-20-2019, 12:39 PM
Nerve damage if I remember right, couldn't shoot anymore

Heavily involved with the Metu pick as reported

Ohhh. So basically doing the works for 2nd rounder potential players? He himself is a 2nd rounder so atleast he knows what to look out for 2nd rounder type of player who has a potential or can immediately contribute.

I hope they're closely looking for a wing this coming draft.

Dverde
04-20-2019, 12:44 PM
RC: Landry, where is the worst place we could send Nephew?

Landry: Toronto, definitely Toronto.

exstatic
04-20-2019, 01:44 PM
If he scouted and spotted Metu, perhaps we need to refer him to another teams scouting department. Chimezi hasn’t shown any NBA skills whatsoever. With his athleticism, with minimal skills, he should have been an elite rim runner at the g-league level. Instead, he barely shot over 50%.

Atl Spur
04-20-2019, 03:16 PM
If he scouted and spotted Metu, perhaps we need to refer him to another teams scouting department. Chimezi hasn’t shown any NBA skills whatsoever. With his athleticism, with minimal skills, he should have been an elite rim runner at the g-league level. Instead, he barely shot over 50%.

Too early to cast judgement; 1st year homie! Next year he’ll be better hopefully, maybe a Siakem type��

Millennial_Messiah
04-20-2019, 03:45 PM
Injuries

Roscoe P. Coltrane
04-20-2019, 03:55 PM
If he scouted and spotted Metu, perhaps we need to refer him to another teams scouting department. Chimezi hasn’t shown any NBA skills whatsoever. With his athleticism, with minimal skills, he should have been an elite rim runner at the g-league level. Instead, he barely shot over 50%.I agree, Uebanks has shown way more than Metu has.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
04-20-2019, 03:59 PM
RC: Landry, where is the worst place we could send Nephew?

Landry: Toronto, definitely Toronto.I think Minnesota would have been a worst place to send him at least Toronto has a good team.