04-20-2019, 10:29 PM
https://youtu.be/f8MfWJEnpbQ

Spurtacular
04-21-2019, 12:11 AM
Chump and Chumpette's progressives. :lol

Spurtacular
04-21-2019, 12:13 AM
:lmao Rolling Snowflake

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/27/18/10371110-6752581-image-a-35_1551290468852.jpg

FrostKing
04-21-2019, 12:58 AM
https://youtu.be/f8MfWJEnpbQ

A) "We need a revolution". Many 1st and 2nd generation Americans are here today because of revolutions at their motherlands

B) Democrats are constantly winning battles on social issues. America is the mostly socially liberal nation in history. Returning to point A, alot of Americans are distrustful of government and prefer to make personal financial decisions I.E. lower taxes

C) I know that whole "women of color" mantra is uniting for some but it also rubs some people of color the wrong way. A jew isn't gonna side with a muslim just because neither of them is WASP.

rmt
04-21-2019, 01:09 AM
Some of you guys tout Medicare like it's free. Here are some of the costs - after contributing your entire working life - and still the program will run into trouble soon (2026):

https://www.mymedicarematters.org/costs/parts-a-b/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-medicare-money-20180605-story.html

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2019, 01:13 AM
A) "We need a revolution". Many 1st and 2nd generation Americans are here today because of revolutions at their motherlands

B) Democrats are constantly winning battles on social issues. America is the mostly socially liberal nation in history. Returning to point A, alot of Americans are distrustful of government and prefer to make personal financial decisions I.E. lower taxes

C) I know that whole "women of color" mantra is uniting for some but it also rubs some people of color the wrong way. A jew isn't gonna side with a muslim just because neither of them is WASP.

Democrats are paid to lose to Republicans. They rather lose to Donald Trump than win with a real leftist like Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.

Democrats use race and LGBT to lure their voters while stabbing their constituents in the back by signing bipartisan legislation to do the bidding of their elite donors. Republicans use the bible and abortion to lure their voters. Both parties are two sides of the same coin. If Democrats went back to their roots of FDR we'd actually have a party of opposition to the Republicans. The Overton window has shifted so far to the right. That's how we got Donald Trump.

boutons_deux
04-21-2019, 12:02 PM
nobody seriously said Medicare is free.

Socialized health care in other industrial countries is not free.

It's just that you don't get hit with $Ks or $10Ks when at the event of health care delivery.

So GFY with your rightwingnutjob propaganda of straw men and red herrings

spurraider21
04-21-2019, 12:05 PM

america only exists because of a revolution

boutons_deux
04-21-2019, 12:11 PM
america only exists because of a revolution

and it was a revolution against the Royal political power wedded to/enabling/protecting the commercial powers.

That situation repeats today as the oligarchy has corrupted politics/govt for the oligarchy's impervious enrichment

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2019, 12:20 PM
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

- Thomas Jefferson

baseline bum
04-21-2019, 12:47 PM
Already feels like another four years of Trump coming when the DNC nominates another Clinton.

Will Hunting
04-21-2019, 12:54 PM
Democrats are paid to lose to Republicans. They rather lose to Donald Trump than win with a real leftist like Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.

Democrats use race and LGBT to lure their voters while stabbing their constituents in the back by signing bipartisan legislation to do the bidding of their elite donors. Republicans use the bible and abortion to lure their voters. Both parties are two sides of the same coin. If Democrats went back to their roots of FDR we'd actually have a party of opposition to the Republicans. The Overton window has shifted so far to the right. That's how we got Donald Trump.
They’re also paid to lay down to McConnell’s obstructionism and then use it as an excuse for why they can’t get anything done. The minute McConnell started to abuse the filibuster in 2009 to just obstruct they should have ended the filibuster and used the 2 years prior to the 2010 midterms to push as much legislation through as humanly possible.

FrostKing
04-21-2019, 12:55 PM
Nearly everyone has a job. Why you trying to screw it up with your selfish "we want free stuff". Revolutions don't occur overnight. They can last years or even decades. That is if I even trusted the people that will handle the reconstruction

boutons_deux
04-21-2019, 01:35 PM
Tulsi Gabbard. ... is not leftist, or progressive, or liberal

boutons_deux
04-21-2019, 01:39 PM
"They’re also paid to lay down to McConnell’s obstructionism"

who paid?

how would Dems win anything in the Senate with less than 50 Dem Senators?

ducks
04-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Already feels like another four years of Trump coming when the DNC nominates another Clinton.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Psychopav Chump
04-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Present