PDA

View Full Version : LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE

PoppaP
04-22-2019, 12:08 PM
When is Lma gonna have one of his signature 40 point explosions this series?.. I mean is it gonna happen at all? it was his turn to have a big game in game 4 that’s another reason we’re 2-2 instead of 3-1

BackHome
04-22-2019, 12:29 PM
Smh really you want him to get 40.

ThaBigFundamental21
04-22-2019, 12:35 PM
To be fair he was scoring fairly well in game 4 and was pulled for over a quarter straight.

PoppaP
04-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Smh really you want him to get 40.
Yea DeRozan sure ain’t getting it so why not

PoppaP
04-22-2019, 12:37 PM
To be fair he was scoring fairly well in game 4 and was pulled for over a quarter straight.
Yea pop definitely held him back that game

PoppaP
04-22-2019, 12:40 PM
I mean Jokic as offensively talented as he is still poses no real defensive threat to Aldridge I just think he needs to focus on makin joker expend more energy on the defensive end and that can tire him out more

cd98
04-22-2019, 01:10 PM
LMA has played good enough for the Spurs to win this series. The bench needs to step up. The starters, in my opinion, have been good enough.

C-Dub
04-22-2019, 05:08 PM
True the bench has been M.I.A but I would say they step up before LMA. It will be hard for the Spurs to win a title with LMA being the go to guy. To many fade away jumpers. He only has 1 move to the basket and he usually hooks the defender on his way to the basket, sometimes called offensive foul but usually the refs let him get away with it like they do with most players. He has no touch around the basket and has cost DDR and White some nice assists by either missing the layup or fumbling the ball away. The playoff brackets are set up for the Spurs to make it to the conference finals but with LMA as Alpha it's not going to happen and until he's gone are the 3rd or 4th option it's going to be hard for the Spurs to win a championship. DDR gets a lot of criticism but people should understand that this is his 1st year in the Spurs system and all fans that have been around for while has to understand it's take longer than 1 year in the Spurs system. Next season I believe Gay is gone and if Derozan is upset he will be off the books the following year. Besides Gay being out of here next season I also see Mills being traded by next years trade deadline if LW4 is playing well. Metu will be in G-League for a while like Blossingame and off the books as well. After DJM gets acclimated back in the flow next season and Motiejunas settles in then the Spurs will make more noise because LMA will play fewer minutes with Poeltl and Bertans playing more minutes. I do believe Bertans will come around. Forbes will be playing less minutes but a spark of the bench. Bottom line, LMA will not win a ring unless he hangs around for 2 to 3 more years and is a 4th option or so. He is not a game changer and I would rather have DDR instead of LMA, at least he doesn't fade into oblivion and keeps pushing. LMA checks out mentally way to much.

BackHome
04-22-2019, 06:20 PM
Dude what games have you been watching yeah DEROZZ keeps pressing so hard he is always turning the ball over in critical situations. Is LMA a David nope but we will probably never have that caliber of player in our lifetime

WallyTiger
04-22-2019, 07:31 PM
LMA has played good enough for the Spurs to win this series. The bench needs to step up. The starters, in my opinion, have been good enough.