SpursforSix
04-22-2019, 05:01 PM
I think aj3292 is Avante.

Thats all

chunticakes
04-22-2019, 06:03 PM

Thats all

Thanks for the heads up. Will be blocking him as well.

Reck
04-22-2019, 06:29 PM
Avante knows about gaming too? For an old guy, he keeps up with new trends.

sook
04-22-2019, 07:08 PM

I hear he’s written a rap about it as wel

spurraider21
04-22-2019, 07:30 PM
i was gonna say there was a funny smell around here...

chunticakes
04-22-2019, 09:12 PM

Speaking of...

How are Avante and a Nintendo alike?

A little kid can turn them both on.

Avant
04-22-2019, 11:40 PM

Thats all

translation

Everywhere I look I see Avante. I go to eat and there he is in my Lucky Charms, I look in the mirror to shave and see shade and a Niner cap looking back at me. I try to sleep but can't get Avante off my mind. I must have the worst case of AVANTEITIST ever. The guy is all I do anymore, I can't shake these Avante blues.

Avant
04-22-2019, 11:46 PM
Can that NEW POSTER talk them old prewar blues? Just who did back up Jim Brown? What school has produced 8 sub10.00 sprinters? What NFL team was out of Tonawanda? What runner held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, and the mile? What Olympic sprint gold medalist had 20 brothers and sisters? What blues covered "Gonna Murder My Baby" then murdered his baby?

Chucho
04-22-2019, 11:49 PM
Can that NEW POSTER talk them old prewar blues? Just who did back up Jim Brown? What school has produced 8 sub10.00 sprinters? What NFL team was out of Tonawanda? What runner held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, and the mile? What Olympic sprint gold medalist had 20 brothers and sisters? What blues covered "Gonna Murder My Baby" then murdered his baby?

No, he doesn't. Nor does anyone else here. No one gives a shit about what you want to talk about. You are only here to be made fun of. The new poster is infinitely better than you.

Avant
04-22-2019, 11:55 PM
No, he doesn't. Nor does anyone else here. No one gives a shit about what you want to talk about. You are only here to be made fun of. The new poster is infinitely better than you.

Chucho, we can all talk movies, burgers, the news, and as you saw the NEW POSTER got totally ignored in his comic book thread.

Do you ever get anything right?

Pavlov
04-23-2019, 12:02 AM
Avante is easily trolled.

I am trolling him right now with this post and he will take my troll bait.

Chucho
04-23-2019, 12:03 AM
Chucho, we can all talk movies, burgers, the news, and as you saw the NEW POSTER got totally ignored in his comic book thread.

Do you ever get anything right?

Exactly, you dummy. Those are things everyone wants to talk about and discuss. No one except you wants to discuss century old music or men in short shorts running. Give it up, old man.

Avant
04-23-2019, 12:21 AM
Exactly, you dummy. Those are things everyone wants to talk about and discuss. No one except you wants to discuss century old music or men in short shorts running. Give it up, old man.

All we see you doing Chucho is messing with everybody, why?

johnsmith
04-23-2019, 01:17 AM
No, he doesn't. Nor does anyone else here. No one gives a shit.

This made me LOL.

johnsmith
04-23-2019, 01:18 AM
Speaking of...

Nice work!

SpursforSix
04-23-2019, 02:31 AM
Speaking of...

You dirty fucker. Don’t cry to me when the joke page stops at 364.

SpursforSix
04-23-2019, 02:39 AM
Speaking of...

Also you messed up the delivery.

How is Avante like Nintendo?
Both are turned on by little kids.

SpursforSix
04-23-2019, 02:45 AM
What’s the difference between Avante and Nintendo?
Kids are happy getting fucked by Nintendo.

Avant
04-23-2019, 02:49 AM

Blake...hey SFS what do you think of TT Divine Oduduru's 9.94/19.76?
SFS....kinda slow
Avante....19.76 a new Nigerian National record, second fastest 200m ever ran by a college kid. The 9.94 the fastest time in the world. Dude,...kinda slow?

Now that's funny.

chunticakes
04-23-2019, 08:20 AM

:lmao See? And that's why I'm not the expert here. Your delivery was far superior.

In any event, be happy you've sparked a comedic revolution here.

DJR210
04-23-2019, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Will be blocking him as well.

:lol :tu

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DJR210
04-23-2019, 09:02 AM
It's definitely him btw.. he posted in the tech forum video game thread to throw us for a loop knowing that his arthritic sausages are not capable of using a controller

04-23-2019, 01:04 PM
Speaking of...

god :lmao

Avant
04-25-2019, 01:30 AM
It's definitely him btw.. he posted in the tech forum video game thread to throw us for a loop knowing that his arthritic sausages are not capable of using a controller

Just how damn stupid is this guy?

It won't be long (some already) when it becomes real obvious we aren't the same, then what dummy?

I know...0...about video games other than Tecmo Bowl.

Avant
04-25-2019, 01:47 AM
This place is to fuck around, anyone getting serious "HERE" has a problem, BUT....I would never ever play this talking to myself bullshit, that is beyond even the stupidity we see here.

I am not aj3292, and only a fool would think I am or a guy so damn dumb he thinks a 19.76 is....kinda slow.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:15 PM
So how many out there STILL think I'm aj3292, talk about a stupid thread here it is.

I do own all the TECMO Football games, the three. That is as far as my video gaming goes. I know....0....about anything else there. As you all can see this aj3292 is real serious about it. Yes like everybody else I can run Bo Jackson around in TECMO I until I get bored with it.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:31 PM
I have never posted as two/three different posters, I do not play that stupid shit. Anyone who does sucks.

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 09:36 PM
I have never posted as two/three different posters, I do not play that stupid shit. Anyone who does sucks.You just said you are four different people in another thread, dummy.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:44 PM
You just said you are four different people in another thread, dummy.

Dummy, how come you always get everything wrong?

What did I actually say?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 09:51 PM
What did I actually say?

There are four of us who do this Avante bit. I'm the music geek.
lol dummy

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 09:56 PM
lol dummy

What a moron, wow~~~~~~~~~~

Dude.....40 people could all post as AVANTE, that is totally different than having two/three different usernames here.

That really had to be explained to your dumb ass, really?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 09:58 PM
What a moron, wow~~~~~~~~~~

Dude.....40 people could all post as AVANTE, that is totally different than having two/three different usernames here.

That really had to be explained to your dumb ass, really?You're not posting under Avante, raZon.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 10:07 PM
You're not posting under Avante, raZon.

Dude, I'll go slow.....

At no time have I ever tried to act like I wasn't Avante. I have never tried to post as someone else and never would, it's stupid.

I can't believe this has to be explained, wow~~~

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 10:12 PM
Dude, I'll go slow.....

At no time have I ever tried to act like I wasn't Avante.Pretty sure you did after you first got banned tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2019, 10:22 PM
Who is RaZoN?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 10:23 PM
Pretty sure you did after you first got banned tbh.

Dude, how about a..ok ok I got it now, yep...DUH!

How far do you think Avante could get before.....this is Avante? Try, not very far and I know this. So you are 100% wrong again, a habit of yours.

Pavlov, when are you going to start doing other things, don't you ever get tired of just humping legs and pestering?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 10:26 PM
Dude, how about a..ok ok I got it now, yep...DUH!

How far do you think Avante could get before.....this is Avante? Try, not very far and I know this. So you are 100% wrong again, a habit of yours.

Pavlov, when are you going to start doing other things, don't you ever get tired of just humping legs and pestering?Quit ranting. I'm sure you tried to act like some other douchebag initially after you were permabanned and got that name permabanned too.

:lol raZon

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Quit ranting. I'm sure you tried to act like some other douchebag initially after you were permabanned and got that name permabanned too.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193307&highlight=20+man+battle+royal

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Quit ranting. I'm sure you tried to act like some other douchebag initially after you were permabanned and got that name permabanned too.

Wrong as you always are.

I started out here as RaZon.

Dude, you were wrong just own it, ok?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 10:36 PM
Wrong as you always are.

I started out here as RaZon.

Dude, you were wrong just own it, ok?I know how you started out, dipshit.

Do you need everything explained to you?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 10:49 PM
I know how you started out, dipshit.

Do you need everything explained to you?

You took something real simple and got stupid with it guy and as usual you try and wiggle out and the other guy did it, hahahahahaha!~!!!!!!!

Pavlov, don't you ever get tired of this shit? Same old crap all the time, come on man do something besides hump legs, can you?

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 10:56 PM
You took something real simple and got stupid with it guy and as usual you try and wiggle out and the other guy did it, hahahahahaha!~!!!!!!!

Pavlov, don't you ever get tired of this shit? Same old crap all the time, come on man do something besides hump legs, can you?I mean there was Bodine and who else?

You spent a lot of time saying you weren't raZon either.

lolvante

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:06 PM
I mean there was Bodine and who else?

You spent a lot of time saying you weren't raZon either.

lolvante

Pavlov, Are you really as dumb as you appear? I might have posted as....

Avante
Bobine
RaZon
Brutal
King Kong
Sir Johnny
Smooth Strider
ZenoRazon
Avant
King Avant
Prince Avant
Emerson Perriott
Hiawatha Francisco
Preacher Pilot
etc etc etc etc etc..

BUT.....I never had more than ONE username at a time.........OK OK OK?????

My God this freak is dense.

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 11:07 PM
Pavlov, Are you really as dumb as you appear? I might have posted as....

Avante
Bobine
RaZon
Brutal
King Kong
Sir Johnny
Smooth Strider
ZenoRazon
Avant
King Avant
Prince Avant
Emerson Perriott
Hiawatha Francisco
Preacher Pilot
etc etc etc etc etc..

BUT.....I never had more than ONE username at a time.........OK OK OK?????

My God this freak is dense.But you denied being the same person.

Mitch
06-17-2019, 11:09 PM
in on 10 page avante thread

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:12 PM
But you denied being the same person.

Dude, there you go again....you. Pavlov, this is about... you..... missing the total obvious. I never post using more than one username at a time, ok dummy? Now tell me you FINALLT get it, ok?

This guy is one weird cat.

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 11:13 PM
Dude, there you go again....you. Pavlov, this is about... you..... missing the total obvious. I never post using more than one username at a time, ok dummy?I'm pretty sure you have tho.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:13 PM

And it is so damn easy to do, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:15 PM
I'm pretty sure you have tho.

Then you'd be wrong as you always are. Why would an attention whore like myself want to play something that stupid? It makes no sense.

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 11:20 PM
Then you'd be wrong as you always are. Why would an attention whore like myself want to play something that stupid? It makes no sense.It makes perfect sense, whore.

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:25 PM
It makes perfect sense, whore.

No it doesn't stupid, I want Avante getting all the credit. I don't want to read.....that new guy Brutal is more entertaining than Avante. That would suck.

Then again.

Avante....so who here among the track stupid can tell me who was the first 26 foot long jumper.
Brutal......that would be Haitian soccer star Silvio Cator, back around 1926.
ST.......FINALLY...somebody who can hang with Avante in track, wow!

Pavlov
06-17-2019, 11:32 PM
No it doesn't stupid, I want Avante getting all the credit.Then why did you use all those other names, whore?

Sir Johnny
06-17-2019, 11:34 PM
Then why did you use all those other names, whore?

Stupid, why did you talk about me using two different usernames when I made it VERY obvious that was NEVER the case, well?

I always made it very clear I was Avante, never tried to pretend I wasn't.

Pavlov
06-18-2019, 01:43 AM
Stupid, why did you talk about me using two different usernames when I made it VERY obvious that was NEVER the case, well?Except it was the case.

Sir Johnny
06-18-2019, 02:43 AM
Except it was the case.

Wrong yet again.

Amazing!

Pavlov
06-18-2019, 11:18 AM
Wrong yet again.

Amazing!Why would anyone have 15 screen names in the first place?

BD24
06-18-2019, 12:53 PM
Does it really count if it’s him going to the Chump Rodeo for 6 pages tbh?

SpursforSix
06-18-2019, 01:19 PM
If he keeps posting, someone needs to FB Judy that pic of him with the cuffs. Or the Asians. Heck...send her DJR's whole portfolio.

Chucho
06-18-2019, 02:22 PM
If he keeps posting, someone needs to FB Judy that pic of him with the cuffs. Or the Asians. Heck...send her DJR's whole portfolio.

Post it on one of her stupid recipe posts.

"That won't work for Larry. Go get him some Subway, that nigga Eats Fresh©."