PDA

View Full Version : Populist Bernie Ad Is Trump’s Kryptonite (And He Knows It)

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2019, 05:02 AM
https://youtu.be/OqcFJp6Oe_I

Will Hunting
04-23-2019, 08:46 AM
The DNC establishment is shitting its pants. The Bernie train is off the tracks and they have no way to deal with it other than trying to prop up shitty candidates like Buttigeig :lmao

boutons_deux
04-23-2019, 08:55 AM
The DNC establishment is shitting its pants. The Bernie train is off the tracks and they have no way to deal with it other than trying to prop up shitty candidates like Buttigeig :lmao

agree, Dem establishment has huge problem with non-Dem Bernie, AGAIN! :lol

Was Bernie the Ralph Nader of 2016?

will he be again in 2020?

I have no idea how Dems can block Bernie and still get his supporters to vote for the Dem candidate.

Psychopav Chump
04-23-2019, 09:36 AM
Present

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2019, 05:54 PM
agree, Dem establishment has huge problem with non-Dem Bernie, AGAIN! :lol

Was Bernie the Ralph Nader of 2016?

will he be again in 2020?

I have no idea how Dems can block Bernie and still get his supporters to vote for the Dem candidate.
Bernie keeps running as a Democrat precisely to avoid being a Ralph Nader. He's stated before that the system is massively rigged against independents and 3rs parties. He thinks it's easier to run within the system. I personally have mixed feelings about his strategy.

boutons_deux
04-23-2019, 06:02 PM
Bernie keeps running as a Democrat precisely to avoid being a Ralph Nader. He's stated before that the system is massively rigged against independents and 3rs parties. He thinks it's easier to run within the system. I personally have mixed feelings about his strategy.

Dem establishment doesn't see, now or anytime, that self-defined-independent, social democrat Bernie is an acceptable Dem candidate.

Biden is supposed to announce Thu, and the Dem establishment will put all of their resources into supporting him, not Bernie.

Nathan89
04-23-2019, 06:15 PM
Bernie or bust poll says 20% of Bernie voters will support Trump if Bernie doesn't make it. So you better hope he makes it because apparently there are a lot of sexist, racist, Nazis on the Bernie train.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 06:34 PM
Bernie or bust poll says 20% of Bernie voters will support Trump if Bernie doesn't make it. So you better hope he makes it because apparently there are a lot of sexist, racist, Nazis on the Bernie train.
typical victimhood strawman