PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders wants to let low iq criminals direct the country.

Nathan89
04-23-2019, 06:11 PM
Logically this will lead to better results, right? Wrong. I'm pretty sure he thinks the Dems will speak to this low iq demographic that can't care for themselves.

That being said once you are out of prison (perhaps with some extended grace period) you be able to vote. Prisoners voting is just moronic though.

Reck
04-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Nathan, welcome to today.

This was swiftly condemmed by both sides fairly equally. Just one more of Bernie's off the wall suggestions.

Nathan89
04-23-2019, 06:17 PM
How many of the democratic presidential candidates swiftly condemned it?

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Nathan, welcome to today.

This was swiftly condemmed by both sides fairly equally. Just one more of Bernie's off the wall suggestions.

Gonna be fun to watch you turn if Cuckbern wins the nomination.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 06:32 PM
he would have no say. states determine who can vote, not the federal government. while i personally disagree with him, his stance on that issue bears no weight to his candidacy for president, imo. its his opinion and not one that he'd be able to implement anyway, notwithstanding the fact that congress would never go for it

Reck
04-23-2019, 06:37 PM
What's gonna be fun?

I will vote for bernie if he gets the nomination, no question about it.

He's not my first choice by a long shot but the alternative is Trump or stay home. :lol derp thinking everyone is as bitter as he is.

:madrun I'll vote for Trump. That'll show Bernie...or more importantly the country.

Nathan89
04-23-2019, 06:43 PM
If it's a bad idea and he's on his soap box spouting it then it should carry weight.

AaronY
04-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Logically this will lead to better results, right? Wrong. I'm pretty sure he thinks the Dems will speak to this low iq demographic that can't care for themselves.

That being said once you are out of prison (perhaps with some extended grace period) you be able to vote. Prisoners voting is just moronic though.
and to think some retards such as yourself thought he was cool last year :lmao

AaronY
04-23-2019, 07:59 PM
How many of the democratic presidential candidates swiftly condemned it?
You took a whole year of sucking Bernie's dick and swallowing before you condemned it so maybe give it time

baseline bum
04-23-2019, 08:01 PM
Why? Does Bernie want to hire Flynn or something?

Reck
04-23-2019, 08:02 PM
and to think some retards such as yourself thought he was cool last year :lmao

I forgot Nathan was a Bernie supporter before....voting for Trump. :lmao

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 09:15 PM
What's gonna be fun?

I will vote for bernie if he gets the nomination, no question about it.

He's not my first choice by a long shot but the alternative is Trump or stay home. :lol derp thinking everyone is as bitter as he is.

:madrun I'll vote for Trump. That'll show Bernie...or more importantly the country.

Compared to Bernie, Trump and Hillary are two peas in a pod. You're not very smart.

Nathan89
04-23-2019, 11:58 PM
https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1120868858343165952?s=20

Kamala is just blowing with the wind on this and trying to differentiate from some of Bernie's lunacy. Thing is Bernie is trying to shape a fake racial narrative around letting criminals dictate the direction of the country and the black woman on the stage is going to bust that narrative.

Reck
04-24-2019, 12:06 AM
https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1120868858343165952?s=20

Kamala is just blowing with the wind on this and trying to differentiate from some of Bernie's lunacy. Thing is Bernie is trying to shape a fake racial narrative around letting criminals dictate the direction of the country and the black woman on the stage is going to bust that narrative.

No, she was literally asked that following Bernie's town hall last night. :lol

Nathan89
04-24-2019, 12:35 AM
No, she was literally asked that following Bernie's town hall last night. :lol

She said "I think we should have a conversation" last night. Today she has a definitive position.

Quadzilla99
04-24-2019, 02:07 AM
She said "I think we should have a conversation" last night. Today she has a definitive position.

So tell us more about when you were a Bernie Bro.

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 04:43 AM
https://youtu.be/TGP7xlZxR_Y

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 04:52 AM
Meh...a lot of prisoners are non-violent drug offenders. Let them vote. Good way to combat the new Jim Crow of the drug wars. As I stated before, we should have automatic voter registration and mandatory voting requierments for everyone that is a us citizen along with ranked choice voting.

Isitjustme?
04-24-2019, 05:02 AM

You went Bernie to Trump :lmao

hater
04-24-2019, 06:35 AM
Low iq criminals already run the country lol op

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 06:46 AM
Low iq criminals already run the country lol op

Yup we got bankers, neocons, neoliberals and war criminals that get to vote. Gotta love Murica

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:29 AM
Meh...a lot of prisoners are non-violent drug offenders. Let them vote. Good way to combat the new Jim Crow of the drug wars. As I stated before, we should have automatic voter registration and mandatory voting requierments for everyone that is a us citizen along with ranked choice voting.
I don’t think it’s constitutional to have mandatory voting but automatic registration, modernizing the polling process and making Election Day a national holiday so people can vote without spending hours in line or having to plan around their job are obvious changes we need to make.

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 07:37 AM
I don’t think it’s constitutional to have mandatory voting but automatic registration, modernizing the polling process and making Election Day a national holiday so people can vote without spending hours in line or having to plan around their job are obvious changes we need to make.

I agree with everything you said. Mandatory sounds too authoritarian.

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 07:49 AM

They do it in the Scandinavians. Of course progressive policies seem radical to right-wing capitalists in Amurica.

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2019, 07:52 AM
You went Bernie to Trump :lmao

Maybe he's just venting the fact that Trump turned out to be greatest conman and Israel shill president in US history...Bush 3.0

apalisoc_9
04-24-2019, 07:55 AM
I agree with everything you said. Mandatory sounds too authoritarian.

I'm surprised some ciubtries dont provide days off for election. I mean its only one of the most important political choice you can make in the next 4yrs.

Or schedule it on a weekend like a lot of countries do. Weekdsys election would be ok if the process is modernized enough for quick voting but its not.

Definitely against Mandatory voting. But id reckon most non-voters dont vote because they're lazy to go through the whole proccess.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:58 AM
They do it in the Scandinavians. Of course progressive policies seem radical to right-wing capitalists in Amurica.
The Republicans can't have it both ways. If felons in prison (and out of prison) can't vote, then in 2020 when congressional seats/electoral colleges are re-allocated, the population that can't vote shouldn't count towards each state's population. The current system where a state like Florida effectively gets two extra congressional seats and electoral colleges from a population of 1.5 million that couldn't vote prior to 2018 is the modern day version of the 3/5ths compromise when slaves couldn't vote but counted towards the Southern states' population.

Winehole23
04-24-2019, 09:47 AM
The practice of counting people who are incarcerated and ineligibleto vote as residents of their prison cell inflates the population count indistricts where prisons are located. It increases the voting strength ofthose districts’ other residents relative to the residents of neighboringdistricts, and dilutes the voting strength of prisoners’ homecommunities. At the same time, correctional facilities are notdispersed evenly throughout most states, but are often found in morerural, predominantly white areas, while people incarcerated in thesefacilities are disproportionately people of color from comparativelyurban areas. Counting prisoners as residents of the district wherethey are incarcerated shifts political power from urban to more ruralareas. The confluence of prisoners’ ineligibility to vote, an increasein the United States’ prison population in recent decades, and thetreatment of people in prison as “residents” of the district where theyare incarcerated has skewed legislative apportionment and thedistribution of political power.https://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2726&context=ulj

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 09:58 AM
^:tu

Winehole23
04-24-2019, 10:18 AM
he's got a point:

spurraider21
04-24-2019, 10:21 AM
https://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2726&context=ulj
Having cake and eating it too

MultiTroll
04-24-2019, 10:44 AM
As if criminals (politicians) don't already direct the country.