PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: Trump Should've Been Indicted

Republicrat
04-23-2019, 06:21 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/hillary-clinton-discusses-roadmap-to-impeachment-as-it-applies-to-donald-trump-at-time-100-conference/

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 06:25 PM
fake news. she didnt say that

vy65
04-23-2019, 06:44 PM
Private citizen says something. WGAF

vy65
04-23-2019, 06:45 PM
Or more like, who gives a CUCK ... amirite u guize??

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 08:44 PM
fake news. she didnt say that

She called said it was an indictable offense and yet would not call for impeachment. :lol

boutons_deux
04-23-2019, 08:54 PM
limbaugh says, to what's left of his cretinous audience, Hillary should be in jail

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 09:08 PM
She called said it was an indictable offense and yet would not call for impeachment. :lol
she specifically acknowledged that trump couldn't be indicted per DOJ rules

thats the exact opposite of the thread title here and the article title

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 09:10 PM
she specifically acknowledged that trump couldn't be indicted per DOJ rules

thats the exact opposite of the thread title here and the article title

If it's an indictable offense "for everyone else", then there's absolutely no need to not call fro impeachment.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 09:11 PM
If it's an indictable offense "for everyone else", then there's absolutely no need to not call fro impeachment.
moving the goalpost. she did not say that trump should have been indicted. thread title and article title make that claim.

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 09:16 PM
moving the goalpost. she did not say that trump should have been indicted. thread title and article title make that claim.

My argument starts at post 5, bruh. Hillary's argument is rubbish; you know this of course.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 09:17 PM
My argument starts at post 5, bruh. Hillary's argument is rubbish; you know this of course.
my argument starts at post 2. if you agree with me that the thread title and article title are bullshit, then we can move on

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 09:44 PM
my argument starts at post 2. if you agree with me that the thread title and article title are bullshit, then we can move on

I agree with you that the title triggers you. The thread is pretty substantive. Clinton is taking a stupid position. You don't say Trump colluded but don't call for impeachment.

Hillary is speaking a weak position from a position of weakness. Perhaps, she's accomplishing a goal of staying relevant 'till 2022ish when she can look into a run. In the interim,

she's a laughing stock to followers of politics, tbh.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 10:05 PM
I agree with you that the title triggers you. The thread is pretty substantive. Clinton is taking a stupid position. You don't say Trump colluded but don't call for impeachment.

Hillary is speaking a weak position from a position of weakness. Perhaps, she's accomplishing a goal of staying relevant 'till 2022ish when she can look into a run. In the interim,

she's a laughing stock to followers of politics, tbh.
im not asking if it triggers me. i'm asking if its accurate.

in that interview, did clinton say that trump should have been indicted?

no.

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 10:20 PM
im not asking if it triggers me. i'm asking if its accurate.

in that interview, did clinton say that trump should have been indicted?

no.

I never argued against your point. I did regard the substance of the matter.
But if you want to fixate on your tiny W, then I'll let you have your tiny victory party. :lol

Spurminator
04-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Another late night of Derp purposefully taking the wrong side of an argument just to have someone to talk to.

Poor Derp.