PDA

View Full Version : Lol Hillary back in the limelight says she has the blueprint to impeach trump

hater
04-23-2019, 08:34 PM
Called this bitch would still be talking shit on election season. :lol

Trumps reelection is now a lock :lol

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1120760928822288392?s=19

hater
04-23-2019, 08:34 PM
Called Dat shit

Winehole23
04-23-2019, 08:36 PM
Link?

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 08:57 PM
She was a very undignified choice for the office. Not presidential material.

spurraider21
04-23-2019, 09:19 PM
the obstruction portion of the mueller report would be the "blueprint"... i dont think its a wise political play at this point, though

boutons_deux
04-23-2019, 09:38 PM
the obstruction portion of the mueller report would be the "blueprint"... i dont think its a wise political play at this point, though

"Some" say Repugs were hurt by impeaching Clinton, losing Congress and Noot Gingrich leaving govt. But Clinton had 73% approval rating, was widely liked, after impeachment for lying about consensual sex, which means even some Repugs approved of Clinton.

Trash's situation is totally different, 45% max approval, down after Mueller report, widely despised by women, blacks, youth, hi-ed people, and PROVEN by Mueller to have obstructed the investigation into Pootin attacking USA, a totally different crime, in nature and severity, than Clinton's.

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 09:41 PM
"Some" say Repugs were hurt by impeaching Clinton, losing Congress and Noot Gingrich leaving govt. But Clinton had 73% approval rating, was widely liked, after impeachment for lying about consensual sex, which means even some Repugs approved of Clinton.

Trash's situation is totally different, 45% max approval, down after Mueller report, and PROVEN by Mueller to have obstructed the investigation into Pootin attacking USA, a totally different crime, in nature and severity, than Clinton's.

Different times. No social media and the economy was buzzing.

Xevious
04-23-2019, 09:48 PM
Hillary:

Pwpp-RxgJ-4

BD24
04-23-2019, 09:51 PM
Did she announce she is going to be running for prez like your dumb ass predicted?

Did you call det shit?

Faggot

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Did she announce she is going to be running for prez like your dumb ass predicted?

Did you call det shit?

Faggot

What do you think her endgame is?

BD24
04-23-2019, 10:07 PM
Please go on record and say she is going to run. Will make for quality bump material later tbh

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 10:19 PM
Please go on record and say she is going to run. Will make for quality bump material later tbh

So, you don't have an answer. You're just a mockingbird.

Reck
04-23-2019, 10:20 PM
Hillary:

Pwpp-RxgJ-4

Imagine this being America where you still have rights to say whatever dumb shit you want without being persecuted.

Oh wait...wrong America. Proceed.

And :lol Hater making a second thread about something already being discussed.

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Imagine this being America where you still have rights to say whatever dumb shit you want without being persecuted.

Oh wait...wrong America. Proceed.

And :lol Hater making a second thread about something already being discussed.

This is some garble. You that unhinged that someone called Hillary a cunt?

Reck
04-23-2019, 10:24 PM
She is a cunt. I would say the same about Trump.

He says and does dumb shit at least 3 times a day. Yet no threads about it.

Just admit it, derp. Hillary triggers you 3 years into her irrelevancy tour.

BD24
04-23-2019, 10:29 PM
My answer is that I don’t really give a fuck what her endgame is tbh. I don’t spend my days obsessing over failed presidential candidates like some of you do

Spurtacular
04-23-2019, 10:46 PM
My answer is that I don’t really give a fuck what her endgame is tbh.

So, you don't have any idea what is going on. Who cares what you want to laugh at five years from now, tbh. :lol

Pavlov
04-24-2019, 01:44 AM
She was a very undignified choice for the office. Not presidential material.Do you think Dennison is dignified?

ElNono
04-24-2019, 02:45 AM
:lol there’s no ‘endgame’. She’s gonna continue to do interviews, write books, and possibly try to pull strings behind the curtain at the DNC, tbh, but with 20 or so candidates going at it this time around, it’s just too late to try to reinvent herself and launch a campaign.

hater
04-24-2019, 06:36 AM

:lol

hater
04-24-2019, 06:36 AM
So, you don't have any idea what is going on. Who cares what you want to laugh at five years from now, tbh. :lol

:lmao

BD24
04-24-2019, 09:56 AM
Glad to see the forum retards sticking together tbh.

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2019, 02:55 PM

She is just desperately trying to stay relevant. Unsuccessfully.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 02:59 PM
This. She's never been about anything other than having power and influence, and she's trying to cling to whatever she has left of both.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 06:15 PM
:lol there’s no ‘endgame’. She’s gonna continue to do interviews, write books, and possibly try to pull strings behind the curtain at the DNC, tbh, but with 20 or so candidates going at it this time around, it’s just too late to try to reinvent herself and launch a campaign.

Factors in play, dude.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 06:16 PM
This. She's never been about anything other than having power and influence, and she's trying to cling to whatever she has left of both.

What she's doing now is not much in the way of power or influence. Try again.

Reck
04-24-2019, 06:45 PM

She is fairly revelant on most of the righwing minds.

If you need any proof, just browse the first page of this section. hell, try this page.

ElNono
04-24-2019, 07:04 PM
Factors in play, dude.

??? Is that like 4D chess? :lol

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:05 PM
??? Is that like 4D chess? :lol

You may not be all that far off. It's definitely about a lot of stuff under the surface. This idea that it's about ego is misguided, imo.

ElNono
04-24-2019, 07:05 PM
She’s a former First Lady and politician... books and interviews is how they make their money.. see her husband, Barack, Michelle, Carter, etc

ElNono
04-24-2019, 07:06 PM
You may not be all that far off. It's definitely about a lot of stuff under the surface. This idea that it's about ego is misguided, imo.

It’s about power and money, like it always is. Realistically, she isn’t running, at least this time around though.

ElNono
04-24-2019, 07:08 PM
IMO, Biden is in the same boat, even if you overlook the whole creepiness factor.

Too old, too easy to tie to the previous admin (which liberals loved, but conservatives hated), no new ideas

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:14 PM
She’s a former First Lady and politician... books and interviews is how they make their money.. see her husband, Barack, Michelle, Carter, etc

The idea that it's about hawking books is silly. Her last book was a total flop.

pgardn
04-24-2019, 07:19 PM
She was a very undignified choice for the office. Not presidential material.

Holy shit.

Undignified compared to the orange ape...

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Holy shit.

Undignified compared to the orange ape...

She lost to him, right?

Come to terms.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:22 PM
IMO, Biden is in the same boat, even if you overlook the whole creepiness factor.

Too old, too easy to tie to the previous admin (which liberals loved, but conservatives hated), no new ideas

He'll always regret not running in 2016 when being an extension of Obama was actually just about at peak levels in terms of favorability.

pgardn
04-24-2019, 07:28 PM
She lost to him, right?

Come to terms.

absolutely lost...

But not because of dignity.
Dont be a gd fool...

Look up dignity please.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:31 PM
absolutely lost...

But not because of dignity.
Dont be a gd fool...

Look up dignity please.

Nothing dignified about corruption or being the enemy of dead Americans. You should've gotten out

of the echo chamber about how it was all right wing smears and found a better candidate.

pgardn
04-24-2019, 07:39 PM
Nothing dignified about corruption or being the enemy of dead Americans. You should've gotten out

of the echo chamber about how it was all right wing smears and found a better candidate.

So Trump has more dignity than Hillary Clinton.
What half-way house do you live in?

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:40 PM
What she's doing now is not much in the way of power or influence. Try again.
Agreed, it's a desperate attempt at keeping power and influence that's failing miserably.

You should just give up on the narrative that she's hatching some maniacal plot to run for president again.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:47 PM

Biden would be lucky if he were viewed comparably to Obama. He's been around decades and no one knows what he actually stands for, he's just kind of been "there" as the class clown of the Democratic party for years. The fact he's a Delaware politician who avoids taking a stance on specific issues at all costs makes it obvious he's another corporate centrist.

Reck
04-24-2019, 07:51 PM
Agreed, it's a desperate attempt at keeping power and influence that's failing miserably.

You should just give up on the narrative that she's hatching some maniacal plot to run for president again.

You're wrong about that.

The Clintons still have power and will some influence in the political arena as long as Bill and she's around, imo.

Who do you is responsible for rolling out Kamala Harris? :lol

Read a couple of years ago that the Clintons invited her to their big donors and such.

Half the dem candidates running now have been influenced by one Clinton or the other at some point.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:53 PM
So Trump has more dignity than Hillary Clinton.

Absolutely.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:54 PM

Keeping herself relevant for a run is definitely top three.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:56 PM
Keeping herself relevant for a run is definitely top three.
Just like how you were sure she'd be running in 2020.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 07:57 PM
You're wrong about that.

The Clintons still have power and will some influence in the political arena as long as Bill and she's around, imo.

Who do you is responsible for rolling out Kamala Harris? :lol

Read a couple of years ago that the Clintons invited her to their big donors and such.

Half the dem candidates running now have been influenced by one Clinton or the other at some point.
Well I guess this means Kamala Harris has your vote if she's the closest thing there is to Hillary.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 07:59 PM
Just like how you were sure she'd be running in 2020.

I don't recall ever saying I was sure she was running. But she was absolutely maneuvering for a possible 2020.

That was only gonna succeed if the narrative of Trump being a failure had worked.

Reck
04-24-2019, 08:01 PM
Well I guess this means Kamala Harris has your vote if she's the closest thing there is to Hillary.

Actually no.

You're as obssessed with the Clintons as much as derp is. Just compare how many times I have brought up Hillary's name since 2016 compare to how much you love to talk about her.

You'd win.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 08:01 PM
I don't recall ever saying I was sure she was running. But she was absolutely maneuvering for a possible 2020.

That was only gonna succeed if the narrative of Trump being a failure had worked.
True, you were very careful about saying she may or may not run, that way you could say you were right regardless of what happened.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 08:03 PM
True, you were very careful about saying she may or may not run, that way you could say you were right regardless of what happened.

I was right. She clearly had a desire to run in 2020. Things didn't fall her way. She'll hope they fall her way in 2024, tbh.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 08:03 PM
Actually no.

You're as obssessed with the Clintons as much as derp is. Just compare how many times I have brought up Hillary's name since 2016 compare to how much you love to talk about her.

You'd win.
Who would you vote for of all the primary candidates currently in the race?

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 08:05 PM
I was right. She clearly had a desire to run in 2020. Things didn't fall her way. She'll hope they fall her way in 2024, tbh.
You said she "may or may not" run, no shit you were right. There's literally no possible way that the statement she "may or may not" run could ever be wrong.

Regarding her "desire", I never said that she didn't desire to run. I think I actually said she clearly wants to run but has too many voices in her ear telling her to go fuck herself and stay out of it.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 08:08 PM
You said she "may or may not" run, no shit you were right. There's literally no possible way that the statement she "may or may not" run could ever be wrong.

Regarding her "desire", I never said that she didn't desire to run. I think I actually said she clearly wants to run but has too many voices in her ear telling her to go fuck herself and stay out of it.

You said she wouldn't run and I was non committal if you want to believe that gives you the chip. :lol

Reck
04-24-2019, 08:09 PM
Who would you vote for of all the primary candidates currently in the race?

I like Beto.

Given that this time it might actually count for something, I'd vote in the dem primary for him.

I also said Biden would also be an option.

pgardn
04-24-2019, 08:10 PM
Absolutely.

You have no dignity.
So how could you possibly know.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 08:12 PM

I doubt in the end andybody told her to run. And I would say some voices were cynical all along. But things can turn her way in 2024.

All the scandals will have faded some (in theory); and she'll hope that there are some good narratives she can ride. She'll also still

have the whole making history thing. She'll be smart to not cling to it openly but rather use it as an undercurrent only next time.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 08:14 PM
You have no dignity.
So how could you possibly know.

K, blakester.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 08:15 PM
You said she wouldn't run and I was non committal if you want to believe that gives you the chip. :lol
We both agree that she "desired" to run so not sure why either one of us gets an L or a W there, you for whatever keep using it as a strawman implying I disagreed with it.

The point I'm making is that you're being non-committal and caveating everything you're saying without taking a real stance, ironically similar to how Hillary conducts herself :lol

pgardn
04-24-2019, 08:16 PM
K, blakester.

K

Shut your pie hole ya misfit.

Will Hunting
04-24-2019, 08:18 PM
I doubt in the end andybody told her to run. And I would say some voices were cynical all along. But things can turn her way in 2024.

All the scandals will have faded some (in theory); and she'll hope that there are some good narratives she can ride. She'll also still

have the whole making history thing. She'll be smart to not cling to it openly but rather use it as an undercurrent only next time.
I think Slick Willy and her donors told her not to run. Her demeanor during all of those horeshit fireside chats she did in 2017 made it clear she was torn between the fact she wanted to run but everyone around her was telling her she'd be off on her own if she did.

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 08:21 PM
We both agree that she "desired" to run so not sure why either one of us gets an L or a W there, you for whatever keep using it as a strawman implying I disagreed with it.

The point I'm making is that you're being non-committal and caveating everything you're saying without taking a real stance, ironically similar to how Hillary conducts herself :lol

I don't know how well I stated it, but a Clinton run was all contingent on how well she could contrast against Trump. She did it poorly as a frontrunner, and none of the factors changed in her favor. The economy is doing well, and the Russian narrative failed. Simply put, the country doesn't have buyer's remorse, so there's no reason to flip the vote.

Reck
04-24-2019, 08:26 PM
The country doesn't have buyer's remorse. :lmao

pgardn
04-24-2019, 08:30 PM
I don't know how well I stated it, but a Clinton run was all contingent on how well she could contrast against Trump. She did it poorly as a frontrunner, and none of the factors changed in her favor. The economy is doing well, and the Russian narrative failed. Simply put, the country doesn't have buyer's remorse, so there's no reason to flip the vote.

The buyers remorse is we got a lying sack of shit.
Who thinks he is a monarch.
He goes down hard 2020

You will feel it in the groin.

DMC
04-24-2019, 08:45 PM

Will she be like a hundred fucking years old by then?

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 09:12 PM
Will she be like a hundred fucking years old by then?

Age, health and freedom are the x-factors against her. :lol

boutons_deux
04-24-2019, 09:39 PM
Julie Annie proves he has always been a piece racist gangsta NY shit

On Fox News, Rudy Giuliani Threatens Hillary Clinton With Payback

Giuliani baselessly claimed Clinton somehow was the reason why the Mueller probe began, and that the Trump Department of Justice is going to indict her next.

“How this ever got started in the first place is the next investigation.

And Ms. Clinton better get a lawyer,” Giuliani said

Trump, his inner circle, and the Republicans who continue to defend him keep

insisting (https://shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-i-hope-trump-ag-william-barr-hillary-clinton-emails/) that Clinton and other members of the Obama administration should be investigated now as payback for investigating Trump.

Giuliani’s threats sound more like what a mob boss would say, rather than comments from a lawyer representing the president of the United States.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/on-fox-news-rudy-giuliani-threatens-hillary-clinton-with-payback/ (https://www.nationalmemo.com/on-fox-news-rudy-giuliani-threatens-hillary-clinton-with-payback/)

Spurtacular
04-24-2019, 10:49 PM
The country doesn't have buyer's remorse. :lmao

Why would they?

Pavlov
04-24-2019, 11:06 PM
HRC trollin'.

Trumptards bitin'.

Chucho
04-24-2019, 11:57 PM
K

Shut your pie hole ya misfit.

:rollin

hater
04-25-2019, 07:02 AM
I like Beto.

Given that this time it might actually count for something, I'd vote in the dem primary for him.

I also said Biden would also be an option.

I'd vote tulsi then bernie

Not sure about Beto. He smells like a false prophet. Like an Obama lite or worse a Macron

Will Hunting
04-25-2019, 10:28 AM
I'd vote tulsi then bernie

Not sure about Beto. He smells like a false prophet. Like an Obama lite or worse a Macron
He's in bed with the oil companies, he'd be even further to the right than Obama was.

boutons_deux
04-25-2019, 11:32 AM
Biden would be lucky if he were viewed comparably to Obama.

I read this morning than Biden told Obama not to endorse him.

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2019, 12:04 PM
She's irrelevant she needs to fuck off. Go join the Republicans for fuck's sake. They will love her policies.