PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody actually believe this game would be close?

Kobe'sAchilles
04-23-2019, 10:38 PM
I knew from the beginning that this game was going to be a blowout. From the Nuggets standpoint I figured they would continue to win big if Pop kept trouncing out Mills/Marco together while doing nothing to stop their athleticism. From the Spurs standpoint I figured if they came out sharp then the Nuggets would get tense and lose their cool and show the difference between a veteran team and a young one. Either way this game wasn't going to be close.

Sidenote: Pop needs to retire next year and not this offseason like a lot of people here want. It's important for Lonnie, Derrick, and Murray to sponge everything they can from Pop before he steps down. It's important for them to learn good habits and be professional and remember that the team comes first (something Kawhi forgot). Next year we may get trounced again in the first round but it's a very important year for the franchise going forward.

Sidenote Part 2: I really think Becky is going to get a good shot at replacing Pop. If not her then Ime. One thing I know for certain it won't be Messina. Also RC is going to have to nail the draft this year and hopefully stop giving out loyalty contracts. It's time for a youth movement.