PDA

View Full Version : aj3292

Avant
04-23-2019, 10:51 PM
Welcome;)

Anyone who can talk Elric is alright by me. So tell us a little about yourself, what are your interests?

What do you listen to? Football fan? Track?

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2019, 11:06 PM
how old is this aj3292 guy? Like 10?

Chucho
04-23-2019, 11:15 PM
LOL. Avant pulling a Fabbs and conversing with his alt. :lol

Avant
04-23-2019, 11:21 PM
how old is this aj3292 guy? Like 10?

I did expect you not to play that stupid pedo thing. You can read and knows when a guy says.....you shoot those sick fucks....what they think of that shit.

Avant
04-23-2019, 11:24 PM

Dude, have you ever seen me play that stupid shit? Are you really this damn stupid?

Now when it becomes real obvious that aj3292 has...0...to do with me, I'll expect an apology.

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2019, 11:35 PM

Wait... I thought that was "derp"?

Avant
04-23-2019, 11:38 PM
I don't talk to myself, ok? Anyone who plays that lameass shit is a 100% retard.

AND....noway in hell with my style could I ever pull that off anyway.

Chucho
04-23-2019, 11:58 PM
I don't talk to myself, ok? Anyone who plays that lameass shit is a 100% retard.

AND....noway in hell with my style could I ever pull that off anyway.

derp does it all the time and your pals with him.

Chucho
04-23-2019, 11:59 PM
And that's despite the fact he demanded you stuff your lips up his asshole and suck...

Avant
04-23-2019, 11:59 PM
Here he is on that gaming forum....

I'm not sure I mind multiplayer modes being inserted into games by default--if I don't want to play the mode, I just ignore it. But it does bother me that there's a huge move away from single player and toward multiplayer in general--along with micro-transactions and games-as-a-service models.
baseline bum (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131) I've heard a lot of people say the same thing about Western vs. Japanese studios lately.

Only a total idiot like Chucho would think that was me.

Avant
04-24-2019, 12:00 AM
derp does it all the time and your pals with him.

Where is your proof, yep, just like my pedo thing, you don't need any proof.

Avant
04-24-2019, 12:01 AM
And that's despite the fact he demanded you stuff your lips up his asshole and suck...

Chucho, you worry way too much about others, when are YOU going to be about YOU?

Avant
04-24-2019, 12:48 AM
How could anyone think this is Avante?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278907&p=9782380#post9782380

I play some Tecmo Bowl and that's it.

Reck
04-24-2019, 03:13 PM

I really dont think it's him tbh.

That or he got his son Mason to create a name here.

Chucho
04-24-2019, 03:16 PM

Of course not, but he's so stupid and easy to troll. Five words gets 5 posts from him.

Joseph Kony
04-24-2019, 03:47 PM
Of course not, but he's so stupid and easy to troll. Five words gets 5 posts from him.

all you have to do is call him a pedophile and he cant help but reply 40 times :lol

spurraider21
04-24-2019, 03:55 PM
all you have to do is call him a pedophile and he cant help but reply 40 times :lol
yup. and its an obvious sign of guilt

Avant
04-24-2019, 10:23 PM
How many of you have figured it out?

Avante...I'M NO PEDO, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~

Then he watchs all these idiots.

Pedo
pedo
pedo
pedo
pedo

Yep, weaklings being trolled, and it's funny watching them.

Avant
04-24-2019, 10:26 PM

Chucho, do you think at all? Your level of stupidity should be illegal.

Avant
04-24-2019, 10:29 PM

Mason has always posted here you'd never guess who he is. He was actually here before I was. He's a huge Spurs fan.

Chucho
04-24-2019, 10:52 PM
Chucho, do you think at all? Your level of stupidity should be illegal.

Much to your disdain, pedophilia is illegal.

Avant
04-24-2019, 11:16 PM
Much to your disdain, pedophilia is illegal.

Yes it is so where is the proof? What, there isn't any?

Chucho
04-24-2019, 11:19 PM
Yes it is so where is the proof? What, there isn't any?

Pft, I've heard the rumor and innuendo and the jokes spawned from said rumor and innuendo.

Avant
04-24-2019, 11:23 PM
Pft, I've heard the rumor and innuendo and the jokes spawned from said rumor and innuendo.

There is nothing anywhere here where I say anything about anything where....you pedo.....fits. It's all a load of bullshit, all totally made up.

I talked about how sick that shit was and if I came in contact with a sick pedo I;d blow that sick fucks head off. Some moron like you....you pedo....??????????????????????????

Chucho, I hate pedo;s guy, so why do you act like ya can't read?

Chucho
04-24-2019, 11:26 PM
There is nothing anywhere here where I say anything about anything where....you pedo.....fits. It's all a load of bullshit, all totally made up.

I talked about how sick that shit was and if I came in contact with a sick pedo I;d blow that sick fucks head off. Some moron like you....you pedo....??????????????????????????

Chucho, I hate pedo;s guy, so why do you act like ya can't read?

What, you like little children? Gross...but inline with the rumor and innuendo about you.

Avant
04-24-2019, 11:32 PM
What, you like little children? Gross...but inline with the rumor and innuendo about you.

This is what started all this....pedo...bullshit.

Let's rise above...kids in hiding talking stupid...ok?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

So tell me Chucho how could anyone not get my take on that sick shit, well?

Chucho
04-24-2019, 11:37 PM
This is what started all this....pedo...bullshit.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

So tell me Chucho how could anyone not get my take on that sick shit, well?

Meltdown continued. Stop it. And stop molesting kids.

Avant
04-24-2019, 11:39 PM
Meltdown continued. Stop it. And stop molesting kids.

Dude, why do you ignore what I posted there? What act like some retard?

Avant
04-24-2019, 11:41 PM
Ok, that is all it takes to run this Chucho moron around like the dummy it is. And the boy is too damn stupid to see it.

Ok, back to talking some serious football at a place with intelligent, knowledgeable football fans.

Adois~~~~~~~~~

Chucho
04-24-2019, 11:52 PM
Ok, that is all it takes to run this Chucho moron around like the dummy it is. And the boy is too damn stupid to see it.

Ok, back to talking some serious football at a place with intelligent, knowledgeable football fans.

Adois~~~~~~~~~

You're the one with long, incoherent, rage-induced verbal diarrhea from me telling you about the rumor and innuendo that surrounds you.

Avant
04-25-2019, 12:42 AM
You're the one with long, incoherent, rage-induced verbal diarrhea from me telling you about the rumor and innuendo that surrounds you.

Dude.

You can't read?

What rumor, what innuendo? That was all I said, where does.....you pedo....come from?

Joseph Kony
04-25-2019, 05:45 PM
yup. and its an obvious sign of guilt

:lmao then he posts immediately after you and is continually getting trolled for being a pedo onto the next page

BD24
04-25-2019, 08:24 PM
Did Larry already scare this guy off :lol

Haven’t seen new post from him recently

Chucho
04-26-2019, 12:42 AM
Did Larry already scare this guy off :lol

Haven’t seen new post from him recently

Nah, Larry knew the jig was up and stopped logging into that account.

SpursforSix
04-26-2019, 02:29 AM
Lol at Avante comparing himself to Mohammed.

Avant
04-26-2019, 02:56 AM
Nah, Larry knew the jig was up and stopped logging into that account.

Dude, I am not aj3292 as you will see. You really do need to cool accusing people of shit without any proof, it really does suck.

Avant
04-26-2019, 02:59 AM
Lol at Avante comparing himself to Mohammed.

Only a 100% moron would fail to see my stance on that sick shit.

Stupid, I am nothing like Mohammad, damn you're dumb.

aj3292
04-27-2019, 03:05 PM
Dude, I am not aj3292 as you will see. You really do need to cool accusing people of shit without any proof, it really does suck.

Ironically, since you're literally the only person who knows I'm not you, you're the only person I am sure I can have an intelligible conversation with.

Why does everyone call you "Avante" with an e?

Chucho
04-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Ironically, since you're literally the only person who knows I'm not you, you're the only person I am sure I can have an intelligible conversation with.

Because you really cant have intelligible conversation with him, he got his last account, and about 7 other ones, banned.

Avant
04-27-2019, 11:03 PM

I delve into things here a little deeper than movie/burgers/sex and being an historian doesn't help. This place is all about keep it simple and talk shit. I battle that and have problems with the simpletons. My Avante got banned for talking something we have talked about a 1000 times.....race. Feeling that just wasn't right I .....Avant.

Avant
04-27-2019, 11:06 PM
Because you really cant have intelligible conversation with him, he got his last account, and about 7 other ones, banned.

Bullshit.

Avante...Elric of Melnibone with his vampiric runeblade Stormbringer tailor made for todays Hollywood.
Poster....Pedo
Avante...not a pedo guy, why go there?
Poster....Avante always causing trouble.

aj3292
04-28-2019, 01:55 PM
I delve into things here a little deeper than movie/burgers/sex and being an historian doesn't help. This place is all about keep it simple and talk shit. I battle that and have problems with the simpletons. My Avante got banned for talking something we have talked about a 1000 times.....race. Feeling that just wasn't right I .....Avant.

I'm curious what happened. Can you link me to the conversation that got you banned?