PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2nd Round Matchup: Raptors vs. Sixers

Pages : 1 [2]

baseline bum
05-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Have you still not figured out teams don’t trade with the lakers because they actually have nothing to offer?

No shit. Even before Ingram's trade value was zeroed out with the DVT he wasn't worth much. Then Ball is even worse.

baseline bum
05-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Laker fan doesn't seem to understand that Ingram+Kuzma for Kawhi would be like Spurs fan thinking they could get LeBron for Gay+Forbes.

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Laker fan doesn't seem to understand that Ingram+Kuzma for Kawhi would be like Spurs fan thinking they could get LeBron for Gay+Forbes.

we can speculate all we want reality is they did not want what we had and or being spiteful either way he aint here doesnt matter.

What we do know is Spurs should have at LEAST got Siakm back in return becaus they did like some of what Raptors had to offer.

baseline bum
05-06-2019, 11:51 AM
we can speculate all we want reality is they did not want what we had and or being spiteful either way he aint here doesnt matter.

What we do know is Spurs should have at LEAST got Siakm back in return becaus they did like some of what Raptors had to offer.

It's not being spiteful to not want overhyped scrubs. Also easy to call Siakam now; everyone thought Anunoby should have been the #1 target in the trade last summer.

ambchang
05-06-2019, 11:59 AM

Lakers: I will over you four pieces of poop for your cheeseburger.
Spurs: no thanks
Lakers: but it’s an entire platter, you get four I get one. You are just being spiteful.

As for siakim, no one saw that coming. Hindsight is 20/20. Also, people can make fun of derozan all you want, he’s leaps and bounds better than ball and now Ingram.

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 12:29 PM
It's not being spiteful to not want overhyped scrubs. Also easy to call Siakam now; everyone thought Anunoby should have been the #1 target in the trade last summer.

I said either or at the time you can find my thoughts upstairs and here ...
i liked Siakm's length (ha, that is what she said)

you guys got neither ...

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Lakers: I will over you four pieces of poop for your cheeseburger.
Spurs: no thanks
Lakers: but it’s an entire platter, you get four I get one. You are just being spiteful.

As for siakim, no one saw that coming. Hindsight is 20/20. Also, people can make fun of derozan all you want, he’s leaps and bounds better than ball and now Ingram.

You guys are misguided.
Hindsight is 20/20 but I said that at the time of the trade and the week before as the rumors were flying ...
at this point I dont think you guys should have traded with us. My point was that it doesnt matter.
20/20 you guys did the right thing (so far asnot trading with us) ... where its was spiteful (to Kawhi not us) or foolish or both ... is trading a superstar player and not getting back the best young prospect on the other team. in fact, if you count anouby you didnt even get back their second best young prospect just to keep him as far away from his destination as possible ... you guys took back less than what a true superstar is worth. The one year doesnt matter and is an excuse because Shaq was only one year away too but Lakers still got Odom butler etc.

And i said this going all the way back to the shaq trade.
Lakers (and i used this when I argued for siakm upsatairs) should have insisted on Wade.
We had shaq. IF riley refused you find someone else who will give you a player (like DD and a young prospect like Siakm/Anouby)

Laker prospects are irrelervant three of them were hurt (Ingram hart Zo) and Kuzma took a step back.
spurs dodged that bullet, tbh.

My issue isnt DD my issue is you should have got DD plus OG or siakm in return ...

Arcadian
05-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Some members of the media used to say Kawhi was "a product of the Spurs system." Now he's "Michael Jordan" on another team. Funny how that works.

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 12:42 PM
In fact I think it was bum you argued that if yall dint like the offers just keep him.
IF that was the only oter option if not good deals were availble then I agree with you ....

But you guys wanted to keep the playoff strekl alive and did ...

ambchang
05-06-2019, 12:49 PM
You guys are misguided.
Hindsight is 20/20 but I said that at the time of the trade and the week before as the rumors were flying ...
at this point I dont think you guys should have traded with us. My point was that it doesnt matter.
20/20 you guys did the right thing (so far asnot trading with us) ... where its was spiteful (to Kawhi not us) or foolish or both ... is trading a superstar player and not getting back the best young prospect on the other team. in fact, if you count anouby you didnt even get back their second best young prospect just to keep him as far away from his destination as possible ... you guys took back less than what a true superstar is worth. The one year doesnt matter and is an excuse because Shaq was only one year away too but Lakers still got Odom butler etc.

And i said this going all the way back to the shaq trade.
Lakers (and i used this when I argued for siakm upsatairs) should have insisted on Wade.
We had shaq. IF riley refused you find someone else who will give you a player (like DD and a young prospect like Siakm/Anouby)

Laker prospects are irrelervant three of them were hurt (Ingram hart Zo) and Kuzma took a step back.
spurs dodged that bullet, tbh.

My issue isnt DD my issue is you should have got DD plus OG or siakm in return ...

Poetl actually looked and still looks like a decent prospect so it’s not a total loss.

Also not sure how that could be interpreted as spiteful. Spurs thought they had the best deal then and did the trade. Siakim turned out to be better. The spurs didn’t see that coming nor did anybody else for that matter.

Shaq wouldn't have landed you wade back then. Young has and will always command a huge premium. GMs always think they can turn chicken shit into chicken salad with young players with potential. But that rarely happens.

Besides shaq was already on the downward slope and every team knew the lakers were desperate to sell because kobe held them hostage.

MultiTroll
05-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Poetl actually looked and still looks like a decent prospect so it’s not a total loss.
Poetl got some very positive comments about his D, but I thought Jokic worked him. Granted Joker is an All Star that puts up #s on a lot of players. But I mean the eye test, it would be Joker set up by the arc and Poodle slow AF responding when he was passed the ball. Then would give him way to much space and Joker would simply loft a jumper over him.

Am I missing something?

Clipper Nation
05-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Have you still not figured out teams don’t trade with the lakers because they actually have nothing to offer?
The Lakers and their fans truly believe it's a conspiracy that nobody wants their scrubs.

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 02:00 PM

Also not sure how that could be interpreted as spiteful. Spurs thought they had the best deal then and did the trade. Siakim turned out to be better. The spurs didn’t see that coming nor did anybody else for that matter.

Shaq wouldn't have landed you wade back then. Young has and will always command a huge premium. GMs always think they can turn chicken shit into chicken salad with young players with potential. But that rarely happens.

Besides shaq was already on the downward slope and every team knew the lakers were desperate to sell because kobe held them hostage.

I saw it coming.. I said so but I concede he has been better than I thought which is why you covet the young prospect... And poetl was their 4th best asset at best
Sure we don't get Wade because Riley offered us everything but Wade
So that is when u walk away from the table.
Riley knows how to trade and trade for superstars. Mitch panicked

ambchang
05-06-2019, 08:34 PM
I saw it coming.. I said so but I concede he has been better than I thought which is why you covet the young prospect... And poetl was their 4th best asset at best
Sure we don't get Wade because Riley offered us everything but Wade
So that is when u walk away from the table.
Riley knows how to trade and trade for superstars. Mitch panicked

Who was going to give a better offer than the heat? Did you forget how kobe was threatening to go to the clippers?

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Who was going to give a better offer than the heat? Did you forget how kobe was threatening to go to the clippers?

dont know .. but you stick to your guns.
Maybe inthe end Riles doesnt buckle but maybe you fleece another pick or you get another buyer to up their offer.

just feel its the only way to get 75 cents on the dollar for a superstar:

1. A first round pick (s)
2. a high level starter
3. their best young prospect ...

you tell kobe a trade is in the works just trust us if Kobe leaves ...fuck him. No pnic trades they never work.

ambchang
05-06-2019, 09:25 PM
dont know .. but you stick to your guns.
Maybe inthe end Riles doesnt buckle but maybe you fleece another pick or you get another buyer to up their offer.

just feel its the only way to get 75 cents on the dollar for a superstar:

1. A first round pick (s)
2. a high level starter
3. their best young prospect ...

you tell kobe a trade is in the works just trust us if Kobe leaves ...fuck him. No pnic trades they never work.

Who ever really got 75c on the $ trading away a superstar in or even near his prime, let alone one who made it clear wants to be traded?

Killakobe81
05-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Who ever really got 75c on the $ trading away a superstar in or even near his prime, let alone one who made it clear wants to be traded?

then im with bum you make them sweat it out, the superstar and the bidding teams.

BD24
05-06-2019, 11:27 PM

I agree that we should have got either OG or Siakam. Especially since we sent back Danny

ambchang
05-07-2019, 07:12 AM
then im with bum you make them sweat it out, the superstar and the bidding teams.

Sweat what out? Kawhi has shown that he’d throw a year of his prime to force a trade. He’d throw another.

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Sweat what out? Kawhi has shown that he’d throw a year of his prime to force a trade. He’d throw another.

let him.
tough to sign that NB deal while you sitting out games ...

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 07:51 AM
I agree that we should have got either OG or Siakam. Especially since we sent back Danny

this, thank you.
that is all I am saying ...
doesnt mean Lakers are not dumb or not a shitshow.
Does not invalidate that the Spurs are a 10x better run franchise ..than mine, in fact, because they are a much better run franchise im shocked they failed to secure a top prospect in return for a player as great as Kawhi. There is no need to make excuses for the front office not even Jerry west was perfect with the Lakers.

I think Pop wanted it over quickly so it forced RC to take less.
I think if Spurs had made them sweat as bad as they wanted Kawhi I think they give in ...
they could have even used the Lakers as leverage

they made a mistake doesnt mean DD Poetl etc are worthless they still made playoffs.
but longterm they lost that trade by more than normal , especially for them is all Im saying.

ambchang
05-07-2019, 10:32 AM
let him.
tough to sign that NB deal while you sitting out games ...

And the spurs get nothing in return. That would be spite.

ambchang
05-07-2019, 10:34 AM
this, thank you.
that is all I am saying ...
doesnt mean Lakers are not dumb or not a shitshow.
Does not invalidate that the Spurs are a 10x better run franchise ..than mine, in fact, because they are a much better run franchise im shocked they failed to secure a top prospect in return for a player as great as Kawhi. There is no need to make excuses for the front office not even Jerry west was perfect with the Lakers.

I think Pop wanted it over quickly so it forced RC to take less.
I think if Spurs had made them sweat as bad as they wanted Kawhi I think they give in ...
they could have even used the Lakers as leverage

they made a mistake doesnt mean DD Poetl etc are worthless they still made playoffs.
but longterm they lost that trade by more than normal , especially for them is all Im saying.

Again, show me one example where a disgruntled player got a young prospect.

The closest I can think of were the gasol brothers and nobody, including the grizzlies, saw that one coming.

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Again, show me one example where a disgruntled player got a young prospect.

The closest I can think of were the gasol brothers and nobody, including the grizzlies, saw that one coming.

CP3 trade Part 2:
Dekker (a first round pick the year or two years before)
A first rounder
Lou Williams, Pat bev and trez

Two of the best young prospects rox had and two picks, dekker has been mediocre but Paul was on last year of deal and forcing hsi way out and they still got players and prospects and a pick.

Paul trade I:
Paul and two future second round draft picks to the Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, and the Minnesota Timberwolves' unprotected first round pick in the 2012 draft.

griffin trade:
The Clippers, in a trade they believe, keeps them competitive and gives them a future with assets and financial flexibility, sent Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons for three players and a pair of draft picks on Monday.

The Clippers acquired two starters in guard Avery Bradley and forward Tobias Harris and also received backup center Boban Marjanovic, a 2018 first-round pick and a 2019 second-rounder.

that just local ...

What about PG13 trade?
For what most assume is a one-year rental of George, OKC gave up its second-leading scorer in Oladipo (15.9 ppg) and, in Sabonis, a promising 21-year-old who was the No. 11 pick in the 2016 Draft. But it will be teaming one of the league’s best two-way players with Russell Westbrook, the NBA’s newly minted MVP fresh off his triple-double season (31.6 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 10.4 apg).

(confession: i hated this trade rt first, but Pacers did well ..Why? Because they got OKC best young prospects back and both have panned out to varying degrees)

Dwight Coward trade:
The Lakers will send All-Star center Andrew Bynum to the Philadelphia 76ers, who also will receive shooting guard Jason Richardson from the Magic. The Sixers will send guard Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets. The Magic will receive Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, rookie swingman Moe Harkless, forward Josh McRoberts, forward Christian Eyenga, a first-round pick from either the Nuggets or the New York Knicks in 2014, a protected first-round pick from the Sixers, a protected first-round pick from the Lakers in 2017, a second-round pick from the Nuggets in 2013 and a conditional second-rounder from the Lakers in 2015.

I agree Dd is better than most of what is an any of these trades even healthy Diplo but my p[oint is get a player and a prospect and a pick

the player helps you stay afloat the prospect is a tradeable asset that MAY pan out ... and the pick you get a low cost player of your OWN choosing.

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 12:39 PM
And the spurs get nothing in return. That would be spite.

he wasnt gonna sit forever and no doubt (imho) offers would have improved but whatever ... you gonna die on this hill ...and I aint gonna go back and forth liek you and O. lane

My bad ...
what a great trade!!!
Spurs man, they reall hoodwinked the Raptors!!!
they not only traded their superstar but a quality role player to pay DD the max, a pick and Poetl ...yeah!!!!
We stealin'!!!!

We made the playoffs and lakers did not so we still winning nicca, we winning!!!!

Jonnyblue19
05-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Kiwi wanted the max after basically playing 9 games. He also wasn't even talking to the Spurs staff anymore and hid from them when they went to visit in New York. Let's say the Spurs offered him over $200 million dollars and he decides to continue to sit out as many games as he wants what would the Spurs do then?

The Spurs should have forced Kiwi to play instead of trading him, or just make him sit out another year. But Pop was never going to do that, and he let his ego get in the way because he doesn't really want to rebuild at his age.Look at the signings in the off season absolute pathetic.

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Kiwi wanted the max after basically playing 9 games. He also wasn't even talking to the Spurs staff anymore and hid from them when they went to visit in New York. Let's say the Spurs offered him over $200 million dollars and he decides to continue to sit out as many games as he wants what would the Spurs do then?

The Spurs should have forced Kiwi to play instead of trading him, or just make him sit out another year. But Pop was never going to do that, and he let his ego get in the way because he doesn't really want to rebuild at his age.Look at the signings in the off season absolute pathetic.

To be fair, none of the options were great.
I dont think spurs were wrong for trading him.

I just wouldnt allow another team Lakers/Celts/Raptors to tell me say Tatum/Siakim is off the table when i have the most desired asset.
Its funny that Spur fan says Siakim is a hindsight 20/20 thing but NO ONE (i recall) adamantly thought DD/Poetl/Pick was enough for KL/DG at the time of that trade.
Spurs making playoffs at bottom of the west shouldn't change that ...that's 20/20 imho.

Spurs should have got more they did not ... nothing can change it now but just be honest about it.

Lakers made a bad trade for steve Nash I said it before only way itw oudl have beena good deal was if we rang.
I called the Lakers are pretenders and said WCF with Kobe NashHoward was best they would do ... when dummies like Mike green berg and most of LG predicted a championship.

I judge trades at their time. often times i am right. I was wrong about PG trade... it happens. when it does I admit it.

ambchang
05-07-2019, 02:41 PM
CP3 trade Part 2:
Dekker (a first round pick the year or two years before)
A first rounder
Lou Williams, Pat bev and trez

Two of the best young prospects rox had and two picks, dekker has been mediocre but Paul was on last year of deal and forcing hsi way out and they still got players and prospects and a pick.

Paul trade I:
Paul and two future second round draft picks to the Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, and the Minnesota Timberwolves' unprotected first round pick in the 2012 draft.

griffin trade:
The Clippers, in a trade they believe, keeps them competitive and gives them a future with assets and financial flexibility, sent Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons for three players and a pair of draft picks on Monday.

The Clippers acquired two starters in guard Avery Bradley and forward Tobias Harris and also received backup center Boban Marjanovic, a 2018 first-round pick and a 2019 second-rounder.

that just local ...

What about PG13 trade?
For what most assume is a one-year rental of George, OKC gave up its second-leading scorer in Oladipo (15.9 ppg) and, in Sabonis, a promising 21-year-old who was the No. 11 pick in the 2016 Draft. But it will be teaming one of the league’s best two-way players with Russell Westbrook, the NBA’s newly minted MVP fresh off his triple-double season (31.6 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 10.4 apg).

(confession: i hated this trade rt first, but Pacers did well ..Why? Because they got OKC best young prospects back and both have panned out to varying degrees)

Dwight Coward trade:
The Lakers will send All-Star center Andrew Bynum to the Philadelphia 76ers, who also will receive shooting guard Jason Richardson from the Magic. The Sixers will send guard Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets. The Magic will receive Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, rookie swingman Moe Harkless, forward Josh McRoberts, forward Christian Eyenga, a first-round pick from either the Nuggets or the New York Knicks in 2014, a protected first-round pick from the Sixers, a protected first-round pick from the Lakers in 2017, a second-round pick from the Nuggets in 2013 and a conditional second-rounder from the Lakers in 2015.

I agree Dd is better than most of what is an any of these trades even healthy Diplo but my p[oint is get a player and a prospect and a pick

the player helps you stay afloat the prospect is a tradeable asset that MAY pan out ... and the pick you get a low cost player of your OWN choosing.

With the exception of the PG trade, now were any of them better than the Kawhi one? The only reason the pacers got such a haul is because they knew there was competition out there for a one year rental as well.

Kawhi sat out an entire year to screw his trade value.

Killakobe81
05-07-2019, 02:57 PM
With the exception of the PG trade, now were any of them better than the Kawhi one? The only reason the pacers got such a haul is because they knew there was competition out there for a one year rental as well.

Kawhi sat out an entire year to screw his trade value.

I never said they were better.
I said make sure you get back their best young prospect when you trade your superstar.
that is it and that is all.

ambchang
05-07-2019, 06:38 PM
he wasnt gonna sit forever and no doubt (imho) offers would have improved but whatever ... you gonna die on this hill ...and I aint gonna go back and forth liek you and O. lane

My bad ...
what a great trade!!!
Spurs man, they reall hoodwinked the Raptors!!!
they not only traded their superstar but a quality role player to pay DD the max, a pick and Poetl ...yeah!!!!
We stealin'!!!!

We made the playoffs and lakers did not so we still winning nicca, we winning!!!!

What make you think he will play? He let a year go by.

You can criticize all you want but there were no better offers. Kawhi held out in spite to an organization that helped developed him.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2019, 07:58 PM
LOOKS like raptors came to play tonight,

while 76s looks disinterested or lack of energy

Robz4000
05-07-2019, 08:10 PM
:lmao Sixers choosing Embiid and Simmons over Nephew
:lmao LDN having more points than those two combined in a must-win game

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2019, 08:13 PM
lol spurms choosing lma, veterans over nephew

lol popabitch, patfo

dbreiden83080
05-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Yeah Leonard playing great. Keep cheering MVP Toronto fans. Because he will be bailing out on you very shortly. Then you can boo him next season.

Jonnyblue19
05-07-2019, 08:17 PM
To be fair, none of the options were great.
I dont think spurs were wrong for trading him.

I just wouldnt allow another team Lakers/Celts/Raptors to tell me say Tatum/Siakim is off the table when i have the most desired asset.
Its funny that Spur fan says Siakim is a hindsight 20/20 thing but NO ONE (i recall) adamantly thought DD/Poetl/Pick was enough for KL/DG at the time of that trade.
Spurs making playoffs at bottom of the west shouldn't change that ...that's 20/20 imho.

Spurs should have got more they did not ... nothing can change it now but just be honest about it.

Lakers made a bad trade for steve Nash I said it before only way itw oudl have beena good deal was if we rang.
I called the Lakers are pretenders and said WCF with Kobe NashHoward was best they would do ... when dummies like Mike green berg and most of LG predicted a championship.

I judge trades at their time. often times i am right. I was wrong about PG trade... it happens. when it does I admit it.

If it was me I wouldn't have traded him either for Derzon, etc, even if Kiwi decides to leave at the end of this season you can make him play or sit and see if you can salvage the situation. And since it was a contract year he would definitely be playing. I blame Pop for caving in, because Pop didn't want to rebuild. If Kiwi was playing like this for the Spurs in the playoffs the SPurs would offer him the supermax. But Pop being a stubborn let him go for pennies on the dollar. Even if he decided to walk, at least you would have a ton of cap space instead of being stuck with Derzon for a couple of more years. Makes no sense, but that is the front office and Pop especially.

LkrFan
05-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Kiwi's family reunion pic:
:lol

Fabbs
05-07-2019, 08:23 PM
You can criticize all you want but there were no better offers.
did Boston ever reveal their true offer?

2. my o is we never have for a fact heard Kwas side of the story.

Beartrucci
05-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Had some pretty decent lift on that last dunk. Haven't seen Kawhi get up like that in a while

LkrFan
05-07-2019, 08:26 PM
This is DOPE tbh:

Jimmy not playing against the T'Pups no mo :lmao

Laker_1995
05-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Nigga kawahi going crazzyyy

LkrFan
05-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Skiiiiiiiilp with the S.A.N. award:

LkrFan
05-07-2019, 08:31 PM

KimmyGib
05-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Jimmy Assler :rollin

05-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Nephew :wow

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2019, 08:58 PM
a kawhi 1 man team is better then watching the current spurms bullshit around lma and ddr

Capt Bringdown
05-07-2019, 08:58 PM
It's 2019 and Danny Green starting in the 2nd round.
-today's NBA

Jonnyblue19
05-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Don't know why they put Kiwi back in when they are up by 29 points and the game is over.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Yeah... the Process isn't looking too good anymore. Simmons is flat-out unplayable against real teams in the playoffs. Embiid pretends to be "sick" all the time to cover for his terrible diet and conditioning. I don't get why NBA fans give Jokic so much shit for being fat but then give Embiid a free pass, even though his eating habits are actually having a negative impact on his career. Also, the Clippers straight-up fleeced Philly in the Tobias trade. Tobias is a class act, great teammate, easy to root for, but just not built for high-leverage playoff situations, and they gave up way too much for him.

Silver really screwed the Sixers by firing Hinkie, ever since then it's been a bunch of wasted draft picks and quick-fix moves to get them to a mediocre second-round ceiling.

ambchang
05-07-2019, 10:23 PM
did Boston ever reveal their true offer?

2. my o is we never have for a fact heard Kwas side of the story.

No matter what your side of the story is you don’t sit out a season out of spite.

Fabbs
05-07-2019, 10:29 PM
No matter what your side of the story is you don’t sit out a season out of spite.
Did he sit out the season for a fact out of spite? Or was his quad truly f'd? All speculation. We had one (1) STer who had a similar injury and posted. Look, regardless the way he went about it sucked ass. Silent treatment bullshit.

Anywho, do we KNOW what Boston offered?

Fabbs
05-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Back to the game, Brown looking even more wrong strategy (to me) to try to ride sick Embiid all the way and chain Boban to the bench.
Game 4 they had it and let it slip away.

apalisoc_9
05-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Back to the game, Brown looking even more wrong strategy (to me) to try to ride sick Embiid all the way and chain Boban to the bench.
Game 4 they had it and let it slip away.

Boban is not for this series. Kawhi and Siakam will eat him alive

ambchang
05-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Did he sit out the season for a fact out of spite? Or was his quad truly f'd? All speculation. We had one (1) STer who had a similar injury and posted. Look, regardless the way he went about it sucked ass. Silent treatment bullshit.

Anywho, do we KNOW what Boston offered?

I doubt it was that serious. He was fine this year, his leak of wanting to go to LA killed all trade value that he had.

As for Boston, Ainge will say they offered everything and their own kids, but the reality is that they offered crap.

lefty
05-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Yeah Kyrie on Butler isn’t working

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Siakam just trying to do too much out there. lots of bad possessions.

Embiid still having a bad game.

Nurse still Rocking Vanscrub and Powell lineups.

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 07:50 PM
How do you realize playing vanfleet in this series is a death sentence and then go back to the same bullcrap?

Him hitting two threes in one game doesnt change the fact that the sixers feed of his presence

RD2191
05-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Well this one is definitely going 7.

D-Wade
05-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Well this one is definitely going 7.

You spoke too soon

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 07:58 PM
10-0 run soon as vanscrub sits.

The patty mills of Toronto Raptors.

lefty
05-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Butler is good

Beartrucci
05-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Calling that an and 1 :lol refs have completely changed the way they're calling and 1's/continuation this postseason

Jonnyblue19
05-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Too bad the Spurs couldn't have traded for Butler instead of Derzon before the season started.

DAF86
05-09-2019, 08:14 PM
To think homers came at me with a vengeance when I said, at the beginning of the season, that I would rather have Butler than DeRozan. :lol

lefty
05-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Jimmy Buckets is on fire :lol

lefty
05-09-2019, 08:16 PM
To think homers came at me with a vengeance when I said, at the beginning of the season, that I would rather have Butler than DeRozan. :lol

:cry derozan nice guy
:cry good pro
:cry spurs material

Jonnyblue19
05-09-2019, 08:18 PM

Exactly there is nothing DeRozan does better than Butler. I mean just having Butler on the team would have helped spread the floor because he can shoot the 3.

But Poop had to trade Kiwi asap instead of waiting a little bit.

KimmyGib
05-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Jimmy Assler doing work

daslicer
05-09-2019, 08:59 PM
If Embiid ever overcomes his Ebola I would feel confident about the Sixer's chances in game 7.

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Philly made runs with vanfleet on the floor. Actually when two of vanfleet/ibaka/powell were together..theyd always make a run.

Its surprising how vanfleet continues to get minutes.

Play Boban
05-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Embiid +42 :wow

Reck
05-09-2019, 09:26 PM
:lol These fucking refs trying to figure out how to get the raptors back into this game with 4 minutes to go down 20.

05-09-2019, 09:32 PM
10-0 run soon as vanscrub sits.

The patty mills of Toronto Raptors.

They can’t bench him and admit they fell for the hype

05-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Worst case scenario for Toronto. If you survive game 7, you play a rested Bucks team. You just have to hope they’re more cold than you’re tired.

DC23
05-09-2019, 09:41 PM
tbh this is the outcome I expected tonight

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 09:52 PM
They can’t bench him and admit they fell for the hype

Ibaka, Powell, Vanfleet. Ouch. Stinker from masai.

Kurgan
05-09-2019, 10:28 PM
:cry derozan nice guy
:cry good pro
:cry spurs material

timvp: "Derozan's a top 15 player in the NBA"

ShutUp SayItAgain!
05-09-2019, 10:41 PM
timvp: "Derozan's a top 15 player in the NBA"

lol

Robz4000
05-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Worst case scenario for Toronto. If you survive game 7, you play a rested Bucks team. You just have to hope they’re more cold than you’re tired.

Eh, the ECF doesn't start until Wednesday. They get three days off before game 7, and then the winner gets another three days off before having to play again.

apalisoc_9
05-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Eh, the ECF doesn't start until Wednesday. They get three days off before game 7, and then the winner gets another three days off before having to play again.

Winner gets 2 days off.

I rewatched a long highlight and Gasol is really hurting the raps offeneively. His lack of willingness to shoot allows embid to defend the paint easily.

The raptors either need to run the pick and roll with other players or they need to be in the post area for a quick drop off.

Obvoously if gasol is a willing shooter and makes a couple threes things change.

DC23
05-12-2019, 05:40 PM
According to Marc Stein of the New York Times, Brett Brown's job is on the line in Sunday's Game 7 against the Raptors.

SOURCE: New York Times

Dancelot
05-12-2019, 06:10 PM
When did Joel embiid become the softest player in the league?

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 06:13 PM
I don't understand Jimmy Butler getting midget Kyle Lowery one on one in the post 10 feet from the freakin rim and then kicking it to Embiid brick a three.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 06:14 PM
The Sixers have been trash in this game yet they have the lead.

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Tobias gets 4 feet from the rim with no shotblockers in front of him and decides to throw a blind pass out for a three that gets picked off. This team is playing really stupid. I'm shocked they're not getting blown out already.

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 06:18 PM
Why is Embiid playing out at the 3 point line like he's a 7 foot guard? What the hell happened to the NBA? :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 06:19 PM
The Sixers have been trash in this game yet they have the lead.

Scratch that. The Sixers have been trash in this game.

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Embiid refusing to post up

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 06:27 PM
On a 2 on 3 fastbreak Reddick jacks up a contest running 3. Wow!

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 06:28 PM
This game is setting basketball back decades

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Sixers shooting 26.3%, Raptors shooting 20.8%.

WOW!

05-12-2019, 06:39 PM
Nephew taking over

05-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Sixers shooting 26.3%, Raptors shooting 20.8%.

WOW!

B-but today's players are so much better!!!

gambit1990
05-12-2019, 06:40 PM
ugh, i've always hated greg anthony.

GA: "lowry is not coming out of this game." and then lowry goes to the locker room after a few minutes :lol

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Embiid is overrated. Even Simmons is showing up and Embiid is still mentally checked out and already getting tired.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Just a stupid foul by Marc Gasol.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Flop city.

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 06:52 PM
How is Philly winning this game? :lol

Seventyniner
05-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Did Gasol foul Embiid on the hair?

resistanze
05-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Bucks gonna win in 4 or 5 whoever comes out of this series

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 06:53 PM
How is Philly winning this game? :lol

:lol Literally because of Playoff Ben Simmons and James Ennis, of all people.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Hulu Has Live Sports is a better nickname than The Process.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Lowry either flops, whines or both on every play. He should go back to the Rockets, he'd fit right in.

https://i.imgur.com/Pm7qxYm.jpg

apalisoc_9
05-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Lowry either flops, whines or both on every play. He should go back to the Rockets, he'd fit right in.

https://i.imgur.com/Pm7qxYm.jpg

Would contribute better than Paul

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Embiitch is costing Philly this game. How is Jimmy Butler not screaming in his face to post up? This dude is starting his offense from the 3 point line and shooting fadeaway jumpers :lol

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Philly's two best players are laying colossal eggs out there...yikes

daslicer
05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Embiitch is costing Philly this game. How is Jimmy Butler not screaming in his face to post up? This dude is starting his offense from the 3 point line and shooting fadeaway jumpers :lol

Embiid's face up game is super ugly.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 07:28 PM

Butler should be the last one screaming at Embiid with the disappearing act that he's pulling as well.

Capt Bringdown
05-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Big man camped out behind the 3 pt line
LOL, today's NBA

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Butler should be the last one screaming at Embiid with the disappearing act that he's pulling as well.

Embiid could be making the game easier for Butler and his teammates if he goes to the low post, forces Toronto's defense to react and swings the ball. Right now he's worthless standing out at the 3 point line.

DC23
Leonard not playing well. Wow.

Clipper Nation
Imagine biting on an Embiid pump fake.

resistanze
Why are Craps double teaming?

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Imagine biting on an Embiid pump fake.

They do it every time. It's mind blowing

Capt Bringdown
05-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Leonard and a bunch of scrubs

boutons_deux
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
both shooting well under 40%

Dennis the Menace
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Such an upsetting feeling watching Kawhi play for a team not the Spurs. 14 teams passed up on the guy in the draft, spurs believed in him & traded for him, developed him and gave him the keys... damn

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Goddamn. This is the worst 3 minutes of Kawhi's career.

Bynumite
05-12-2019, 07:39 PM
16-0 run. Yikes.

Capt Bringdown
05-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Leonard melting down

AlexJones
05-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Kawhi 10-29?

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Lowry coming up big for the Raptors.

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Kawhi is having to really work hard for his points tonight. Too much pounding the ball. He's best playing like old Jordan with 1-2 dribble pull-ups and moving off ball for catch and shoots.

FkLA
05-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Van Vleet is such a fat midget. How the hell is he one of only two guys that get off the bench for TOR? :lol

AlexJones
05-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Game 7 defense is something else.

Jonnyblue19
Phil doesn't know how to box out.

hitmanyr2k
Embiid's b-ball IQ has gone subterranean. Dumb ass 7 footer initiating his offense from the 3 point line driving into a crowd :lol

AlexJones
05-12-2019, 07:51 PM
THIS is what 90s bball fans grew up with?? Both games absolute snooze fests so far.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Now Embiid's just chucking threes because he's so tired and out-of-shape. Sixers need to tell him to go on a diet or they're trading his ass.

hitmanyr2k
05-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Toronto's got this shit. Time for Game of Thrones.

resistanze
05-12-2019, 07:58 PM
Siakam shat his pants out there

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 08:00 PM
Leonard is the only one out there who isn't afraid of the moment. Simmons is doing everything well other than shooting, par for the course

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2019, 08:02 PM
oh crap he made a three that just means he'll keep shooting

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Embiid throws Gasol and the foul is on Gasol, and the refs are actually going to the monitor for the flagrant.

"Best referees in the world."

David Stern

Laker_1995
05-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Kawahi doing his Kobe mentality with 31 shots aha

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Did the Sixers not get the memo that rebounding is an important part of the game?

FkLA
05-12-2019, 08:08 PM
We had the next Jordan and he got away. :cry

resistanze
05-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Butler rolls his ankle and Nurse calls a TO :lol

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 08:13 PM

This thought is the main reason I'm rooting against Toronto. I don't want it creeping into my head anymore

Laker_1995
05-12-2019, 08:13 PM

if kawahi would have maned the fuck up and took the max from SA it would be GSvs SA rn. With a banged up Durant it would have been interesting

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:14 PM

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Jordan just threw the inbound pass away.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Clutch flop by JJ.

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Calling a TO to get a TO :lol

Play Boban
Danny Green riding the bench during a close out game. Overrated per par. :lol

ViceCity86
Swap Siakam for Green.

if kawahi would have maned the fuck up and took the max from SA it would be GSvs SA rn. With a banged up Durant it would have been interesting
I don't fault him for not wanting to play for a racist coach and the worst fans in the NBA while having to live in a shithole like San Antonio tbh

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Would love to see a prime Bird take over a game like this if we're going to do the fantasy land thing. :lol

Jonnyblue19
05-12-2019, 08:20 PM
The Bucks will destroy both these teams

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:21 PM
39 points on 36 shots :lol

Jonnyblue19
05-12-2019, 08:21 PM
My lord the Sixers cannot get a shot off

TheCultOfPersonality
05-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Embiid just a roleplayer on the perimeter.

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Why is Brown calling a TO everytime down? They turn it over after every time out. :lol

Play Boban
05-12-2019, 08:23 PM
39 points on 36 shots :lol
:wow Vintage Kobe performance tbh :wow

TheCultOfPersonality
The Bucks will destroy both these teams
Agreed.

Spurtacular
Embiid trying to do hijinx instead of taking the 5-3 the other way. What a scrub.

Keepin' it real
What the shit is this? Horrible basketball

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:25 PM

It'll look good on the YT highlights. And the cucks will have a field day talking him up in the comment section.

Jonnyblue19
Another offense rebound for Toronto...lol

TheCultOfPersonality
Another offensive rebound for the Raptors. Geez.

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Kawhi with the Kobe assists all game long :lol

Play Boban
05-12-2019, 08:26 PM
About time Nurse the idiot learned you can play Ibaka and Gasol at the same time.

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:27 PM

Play Boban
Danny Green = bench warmer....

Jonnyblue19
Why is Butler guarding Kiwi if he is limping?

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Kawhi hurt the iron tonight, tbh. :lol

Jonnyblue19
Greg Anthony saying a lot of truth bombs about Philadelphia he should be their coach instead of Brown

Spurtacular
Low BB IQ by Kawhi. Should've taken the open three the first time and went for a forced 2. Should've taken the space for the midrange the second time and instead went for a fadeaway with his foot on the line.

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:30 PM
That missed FT by Butler hurting now.

resistanze
Bucks gonna feast next round. :lol

Play Boban
Hope Kawhitter doesn’t pull a 6 and go 1/2 from the lime tbh.

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Kachoker :lol

Robz4000
:lmao Nephew going 6

Play Boban
Blowing free throws in elimination games per par :lmao

Silver&Black
Kawhi missing clutch FTs.

Never seen that before.

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:32 PM

Damn, that second one was short armed and to the right. :lol

resistanze
:lmao Nephew going 6

Spurs 4 The Win
Kawhi and choking series clinching free throws, name a more iconic duo :lol

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:33 PM
This forum sure is Kawhiet :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
Holy crap!

Robz4000
:wow holy shit Nephew

Silver&Black
:wow

Jonnyblue19
Should have doubled him quickly he was never going to pass

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 08:34 PM
:lmao Kawhi taking a massive shit on Spurfan

Spurs 4 The Win
What a lucky piece of shit

Spurtacular
Autist made that play way harder than it had to be.

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:35 PM

:lmao

Jonnyblue19
Bucks in 6

Play Boban
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game winner that lucky lol. Good though though.

LkrFan

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Spurs 4 The Win
That was a bad shot. He got bailed out by lucky as fuck rim bounces. Will be a joy to watch him get assraped vs the Bucks.

timtonymanu
Someone should check on Demar, tbh

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:36 PM
41 points on 39 shots. Kiwi getting his AI circa 2001 on :lol

Spurtacular

I think that ball was gonna miss (well short) til it hit the top of the backboard and back spinned in.

:lol He bricked it so bad that it got a second chance.

DC23
Shaq is going to rip Embid for crying.

Capt Bringdown
One of those moments in NBA history

Bynumite
That's the flukiest buzzer beater i've ever seen :lol

resistanze
05-12-2019, 08:37 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
05-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Wow, historic shot..

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Dude's bringing God into this and talking about praying to get healthy from his fake injury?

SMH

baseline bum
I'm convinced Toronto is ringing despite Lowry. Feels bad man trading the best player in the league for Jakob Poetl and filler.

Capt Bringdown
I've never seen a game 7 finish like THAT!

Fucking epic

Dancelot
05-12-2019, 08:39 PM
:lol Sixers not trading for nephew

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 08:39 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Shaq is going to rip Embid for crying.

I turned it off. He out there like this :cry? :lmao

HarlemHeat37
I'm convinced Toronto is ringing despite Lowry. Feels bad man trading the best player in the league for Jakob Poetl and filler.

:lol no, they're way too easy to guard..

Philly just swarmed Kawhi, left a defender on Green at the 3-point line and made everybody else beat them..Milwaukee will do the same, but their offense is explosive, unlike Philly's..

Dancelot
Bucks in 6
Yep

ViceCity86
05-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Kawhi shitting on SpursTalk :lol:lol

Fuck You Pop! :pop:

:claw:claw:claw:claw:claw:claw

FkLA

lol come on bro

They have no shot at ringing.

Silver&Black

Bucks in 6

Dancelot
Someone should check on Demar, tbh

UZER
05-12-2019, 08:45 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Pop :lol

Play Boban
05-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Brett Brown looks like he’s about to croak :lol

TDfan2007
05-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Unbelievable... I've never seen a luckier shot. But tbh this should be the last we see of Brett Brown. Just atrocious coaching this series

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Embiid the new Crying Jordan :lmao

DAF86
05-12-2019, 08:48 PM
:lol Sixers not trading for nephew

Sixers, Celtics, Lakers. Laughing at all those fuckers, tbh. :lol

LkrFan

LkrFan
Kiwi gone get a lot of Canadian pussy tonight :wow

Jonnyblue19
Unbelievable... I've never seen a luckier shot. But tbh this should be the last we see of Brett Brown. Just atrocious coaching this series

Very true, they need to get an actual coach.

Jonnyblue19
05-12-2019, 08:49 PM

Well he is going to be fired so I can't blame him

lefty
05-12-2019, 08:51 PM

ViceCity86
05-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Both games today

Low scoring, ISO ball, bricking wide open shots.

90s Basketball :lol

lefty
05-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Live look at tlongII and resistanze

Bynumite
05-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Sixers, Celtics, Lakers. Laughing at all those fuckers, tbh. :lol

Still not as bad as Fat Antonio getting only DeFrozen for prime Kawhi :lmao

DC23
05-12-2019, 08:55 PM
I turned it off. He out there like this :cry? :lmao
Yeah he was hysterical. Kinda weird to see from a grown man tbh.

FkLA
05-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Tbf he had Siakam wide open at the top and instead took a terrible, Kirby-esque shot over two defenders. He did that as a Spur MEM Game 2 as well IIRC when he had Bert wide open but he air balled that one. :lol

Jonnyblue19
05-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Even if Kiwi missed that shot they way Philadelphia was playing they weren't going to win in Overtime

Beartrucci
05-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Wow two series ending buzzer beaters in one postseason. Incredible

KimmyGib
05-12-2019, 09:01 PM
For Spurfans, one crazy bounce of one shot ends up as the difference between Kawhi-the-Choker and Kawhi-the-second-coming-of-Jordan-fuck-patfo. :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Tbf he had Siakam wide open at the top and instead took a terrible, Kirby-esque shot over two defenders. He did that as a Spur MEM Game 2 as well IIRC when he had Bert wide open but he air balled that one. :lol

It was the correct move, Siakam was a disaster all game..

DAF86
05-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Still not as bad as Fat Antonio getting only DeFrozen for prime Kawhi :lmao

Fat Antonio had no choice. All those teams could have had the best player in the World by giving up their overrated young scrubs but they fucked up. :lol

LkrFan
05-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Yeah he was hysterical. Kinda weird to see from a grown man tbh.

That's weak. Last time I cried was when the doctor smacked me on the ass. He left to go deliver another baby and I couldn't walk yet to go kick his ass :lol

Jonnyblue19
05-12-2019, 09:09 PM
For Spurfans, one crazy bounce of one shot ends up as the difference between Kawhi-the-Choker and Kawhi-the-second-coming-of-Jordan-fuck-patfo. :lol

Not really. This is the second round and Toronto was probably going to win the game anyways in overtime.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2019, 09:21 PM
I will say this: I sure hope Spurfan is right about their conspiracy theories of Kawhi and Uncle Dennis planning to go to LA all along. After that shot and that moment, I have a hard time believing Kawhi's still going to leave the Raptors. Probably not a smart decision in the long run with how bad his teammates are, but it is what it is.

resistanze
05-12-2019, 09:23 PM

Siakam spent the game running away from the ball like it was an IED. Siakam would've held on to the ball until time expired.

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2019, 09:38 PM
I will say this: I sure hope Spurfan is right about their conspiracy theories of Kawhi and Uncle Dennis planning to go to LA all along. After that shot and that moment, I have a hard time believing Kawhi's still going to leave the Raptors. Probably not a smart decision in the long run with how bad his teammates are, but it is what it is.

He had a moment better than that when he won the title and he still bounced. He's gone

Arcadian
05-12-2019, 10:23 PM
In what sense is this "Kawhi shitting on spursfan"? We wanted him to stay. He just bitched out. Not our fault.

ducks
05-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Game winner video
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/05/12/kawhi-leonards-game-winner-bounces-in-for-toronto-sends-philadelphia-home-video/?cid=par-aff-nbc-knbc_20190513

Chillen
05-13-2019, 12:17 AM
Those possessions in the final minutes of the game where Philly had shot clock violations set up the Kawhi game winner. Both Rockets and 76ers could have beat their competition but just laid an egg. Learn from it and get better. I feel bad for Brown he is likely to get fired now when his players just to busy moving around getting away from defenders to launch a shot.

daslicer
05-13-2019, 12:25 AM
Those possessions in the final minutes of the game where Philly had shot clock violations set up the Kawhi game winner. Both Rockets and 76ers could have beat their competition but just laid an egg. Learn from it and get better. I feel bad for Brown he is likely to get fired now when his players just to busy moving around getting away from defenders to launch a shot.

Those two terrible possessions by Butler is when I felt the game was lost. It was clear to me the Sixers were playing scared and that nobody wanted to step up and take shots.

ElNono
05-13-2019, 01:34 AM

Bynumite
05-13-2019, 01:44 AM
Awesome picture :lol That's a bad former spur :claw

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6aZ7tTWwAIIiQy.jpg:large

ElNono
05-13-2019, 04:39 AM
Awesome picture :lol That's a bad former spur :claw

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6aZ7tTWwAIIiQy.jpg:large

Looks like Kawhi taking a poop on Poop

Kurgan
05-13-2019, 05:24 AM
Looks like Kawhi taking a poop on Poop

Somebody should photoshop Kawhi and Pop into that old gif with the skateboarder shitting on the Blazers logo

ambchang
05-13-2019, 11:37 AM
His reaction showed he wasn’t over himself. Good riddance.