PDA

View Full Version : i HATE WHAT IFS.. BUT....

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 04:46 PM
What if there was a conservative in the white house who had no cloud of criminal activity, and had high approval numbers while in the midst of war time.. what WWNDD!(NBADAN) :elephant

He'd probably would try to criminalize the fact that he owns stock in Exxon mobile.

Criminalize the fact that he cannot be googled for shitty topics.

Fuck! Somebody needs to start a Top 10 things NBADan Would google for if JEsus Christ was president!

heres number 10.
10.Jesus's FEMA appointment of Christ crony ST. THomas was a negligent crime! ......When thomas was asked why the slow katrina relief effort, he said "Sorry , I had to see it, to relieve it.".

sorry Scott, here that's better. Hopefully I fulfilled your desire to correct someone grammaticaly. I guess the "Get an English Master's in 1 WEEK!" program has been slow in getting you your day job.

scott
10-28-2005, 04:52 PM
9. Read posts from people who can string together a complete sentence.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2005, 04:58 PM
I admit Clinton was not perfect and lied under oath about a blowjob.

See...come on Bush supporters!

Admitting he's not perfect and his adminstration has practiced some very questionable tactics is not really that hard if you just try...maybe with a little help from your friends?

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Dude, Nixon lied but he was demonized by the press. Clinton got away with it. We conservatives love to point out the hypocrisy of the MM through out all this. And to be exact Joe, Clinton lied not only by the sexual intimacy ommission, but he lied to the grand jury, made others lie for him, obstructed justice, and lied about ever knowing paula jones. The real thing they were going after clinton was a scam real estate transaction ala Enron Style! and the sexual harrasment of Paula JOnes.

Guru of Nothing
10-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Dude, Nixon lied but he was demonized by the press. Clinton got away with it. We conservatives love to point out the hypocrisy of the MM through out all this. And to be exact Joe, Clinton lied not only by the sexual intimacy ommission, but he lied to the grand jury, made others lie for him, obstructed justice, and lied about ever knowing paula jones. The real thing they were going after clinton was a scam real estate transaction ala Enron Style! and the sexual harrasment of Paula JOnes.

And then?

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:09 PM
His Justice dept purposely blocked an investigation on whether Clinton recieved illegal campaign finances in exchange for nucleur secrets. his justice department also blocked the investagation of Waco. I dont shed a tear for a crazed nut like Koresh, but childrens lives were at stake.

SA210
Clinton is bad guys, let's just admit that. We can't lie about it anymore. Clinton was so evil. He lied about a blowjob and we lost thousands of lives because of it. So, so bad. I feel safer under Bush. Really. He takes great care of our country. Nothing bad about him.

Clinton, you "Evil Liar of Blowjobs"

Guru of Nothing
His Justice dept purposely blocked an investigation on whether Clinton recieved illegal campaign finances in exchange for nucleur secrets. his justice department also blocked the investagation of Waco. I dont shed a tear for a crazed nut like Koresh, but childrens lives were at stake.

And then?

Oh, Gee!!
10-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Worst Thread Ever

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Its funny how scott- main attorney for the NBADAN un-paid legal defense team all of the sudden decided to install a grammar oligarchy, while joe made something about clinton.

Guru of Nothing
10-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Its funny how scott- main attorney for the NBADAN un-paid legal defense team all of the sudden decided to install a grammar oligarchy, while joe made something about clinton.

And then?

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Worst Thread Ever

Were you saying that while you were taking a leak and confused your own dick for your boxer strand.

Marcus Bryant
10-28-2005, 05:13 PM
It's the neocon boutons.

Guru of Nothing
10-28-2005, 05:14 PM
It's the neocon boutons.

I smell a limerick.

Oh, Gee!!
10-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Were you saying that while you were taking a leak and confused your own dick for your boxer strand.

your stupidity amuses me so I took you off of my ignore list.

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:15 PM
And then?

and then it made dumbasses like Guru of Nuttin, excuse treasonous acts like selling nucleur secrets to the chineese, who plan to use it on us.

Guru of Nothing
10-28-2005, 05:16 PM
and then it made dumbasses like Guru of Nuttin, excuse treasonous acts like selling nucleur secrets to the chineese, who plan to use it on us.

And then?

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:17 PM
your stupidity amuses me so I took you off of my ignore list.

Oh damn. I guess thats one less person who gets to recieve fruitcake and A greeting card for christmas.

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 05:18 PM
And then Bush got elected.. ANd now our nucleur secrets are not being pawned of to Pakistan.

I will give clinton credit for signing Newt Gingrich's legislature.

JoeChalupa
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
I've admitted Clinton lied.

No, proof the Libby lied too.

How hard is that to admit?

And this smells of something much deeper than a lie. This, to me, shows the lengths this administration was willing to go to get their plans done.

Scarey shit.

Guru of Nothing
And then Bush got elected.. ANd now our nucleur secrets are not being pawned of to Pakistan.

I will give clinton credit for signing Newt Gingrich's legislature.

It's nucular, dumbass.

Oh, Gee!!
gtown is having a serious meltdown here. Step away from the keyboard and take a nap.

SA210
10-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Bush learned about the nukeeler weapons on the "internetsss", let's be honest now.

Nbadan
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Sign recently seen in Washington, DC:

"Would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him!?!"

Cant_Be_Faded
10-28-2005, 06:15 PM
What if reagonomics worked!

RandomGuy
10-28-2005, 06:17 PM

Um, yeah. Clinton "got away" with "it".
:rolleyes

SpursWoman
10-28-2005, 06:18 PM
It's nucular, dumbass.

:rollin :lol

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 10:39 PM
i guess GON can't spell correctly.

gtownspur
10-28-2005, 10:42 PM
What if reagonomics worked!
WHat if dumbass lemmings actually prove why reagonomics didnt work instead of being jingoistic morons.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2005, 03:05 AM
more like gculo

MannyIsGod
10-29-2005, 03:52 AM
:lol @ gculu

Gtown maybe the worst poster of all time. Congrats.

BronxCowboy
10-29-2005, 06:04 AM
What if there was a conservative in the white house . . .Somebody needs to start a Top 10 things NBADan Would google for if JEsus Christ was president!

It's a little disturbing that you automatically assume that Jesus would be a conservative. I know that everybody always thinks that God is on their side, but damn.

gtownspur
10-30-2005, 03:37 AM
:lol @ gculu

Gtown maybe the worst poster of all time. Congrats.

Its culo, you pinche joto! :smokin C ock B lowing F aggot must be your role model. I just wish i had a cool name like MannyisGay like your cock serving self.

MannyIsGod
10-30-2005, 06:20 AM
You know whats funny? How this stupid motherfucker tries to correct people because he misses the joke.

Pendejo, it was GCulo for a reason. And it was nucular for a reason. Are you that fucking retarded?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
you dont get it manny

he's mexican
THATS why he's conservative

Cant_Be_Faded
10-30-2005, 01:41 PM
i guess GON can't spell correctly.

gtownspur
10-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Fuck you. Your an ignorant moron to think that all mexicans are liberals. For your info, I dont care for jokes. And last time i checked the last presidential election was 50/50 for bush or kerry amongst hispanics.

Ocotillo
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Don't like jokes?

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/bush-newman.jpg

MannyIsGod
10-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Fuck you. Your an ignorant moron to think that all mexicans are liberals. For your info, I dont care for jokes. And last time i checked the last presidential election was 50/50 for bush or kerry amongst hispanics.
I don't care along what lines you decide to align yourself, because as far as I'm concerned you're neither Mexican nor Liberal, just stupid.

gtownspur
10-31-2005, 11:50 PM
^^NO problem bitch, no love lost. Its not like anyone here is seeking your approval. And whats funny is that you and CBF deciding to be asses when i was having a normal conversation online. I was in no joking matter. i was just posting my thoughts with GON. I wasnt even attacking his character, but along comes you two and you had to make this post get ugly. but, that's cool i should of realized this post wasnt gonna go anywhere soon. And i find it amusing that you and CBF are massaging each's anus on the putdowns you and him are leveling on me. BUt that just shows how ya need to seek approval from others and lack spine.

MannyIsGod
11-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Right, thanks for the free psych analysis, Gculo.

gtownspur
11-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Any time, thanks for the blowjob maricon.

Guru of Nothing
11-01-2005, 09:57 AM
^^NO problem bitch, no love lost. Its not like anyone here is seeking your approval. And whats funny is that you and CBF deciding to be asses when i was having a normal conversation online. I was in no joking matter. i was just posting my thoughts with GON. I wasnt even attacking his character, but along comes you two and you had to make this post get ugly. but, that's cool i should of realized this post wasnt gonna go anywhere soon. And i find it amusing that you and CBF are massaging each's anus on the putdowns you and him are leveling on me. BUt that just shows how ya need to seek approval from others and lack spine.

And then?

Oh, Gee!!
11-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Poor, stupid Gtown

Extra Stout
11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
What if there was a conservative in the white house who had no cloud of criminal activity, and had high approval numbers while in the midst of war time..

OK, when the only way you can make fun of somebody is to construct an alternate reality... it's better just not to go there in the first place.

This is just sad. Dude is so overmatched in here.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 01:32 AM
^^ Wow. chill. seems like your post implies that a conservative can never have a good ethical reputation.

Since it seems like you think i'm the proverbial dead horse to beat around and how you seem to get an arousal of superiority by attacking me(cuz of course the liberals wont think your a white sexist homophobe if you attack that mean right winger Gtown.),I will now put you to shame.

ALTERNATE REALITY :lol There was a conservative who filled those requirements. G herbert W Bush the 1st. He had no cloud of criminal activity in his pres term, no independent investigations and had historically high approval numbers. He raised taxes, and had UN support when he went to war. Guess what! Liberals like RG, CBF, and MannyisJoto; called him a warmonger, thought him to be worse than satan, all while voting him out. NO RESPECT. Damned if you do and damned if you dont!

So next time i would think twice about trying to join the spineless chorus, who really when it comes down to the gist of it, most of them think your kooky yourself just becaues of your slightly conservative thoughts. ]

Overmatched. :drunk

Respond!

And dont wait for your freinds to stand up for you.

Have some spine.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 01:34 AM

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2005, 01:45 AM

I didn't think I was ruining a normal conversation. I try to avoid this. But I think your initial post was aggressive in nature, and so I just decided to chime in with the classic "reagonomics worked" thing.

Also, you basically said you are conservative because you are mexican.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 01:49 AM
^thats cool. I dont mind having fun at each others expense. I take it with a grain of salt. I admit. My threads title was slightly confrontational. But Me and NbaDan do not hate each other. I respect him and if you ask him, i have complimented him on his demeanor.

I also was pointing fun at you all this time because you try to act like your a rational liberal.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 01:50 AM
But hey. i think you should start a thread with logical reasons "MExicans shouldnt be Republicans"

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2005, 01:52 AM
I also was pointing fun at you all this time because you try to act like your a rational liberal.

See this is why I can't resist talkin smack. Cuz I'm not liberal, and I never tried to be a rational one.

As for the thread....that's a job for Mookie.

I just thought it was funny that you are republican because you're mexican.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Also, you basically said you are conservative because you are mexican.

This is where your wrong. I'm mexican by blood. I'm conservative because of my values and my view of this country. There is no such thing as being a democrat or republican becaues your mexican. That implies that mexicans cannot rationalize their philosophical beliefs. That their born with no brains and a never ending DNC ad.

MannyIsGod
11-02-2005, 11:34 AM
You're American dumbass.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2005, 01:15 PM
This is where your wrong. I'm mexican by blood. I'm conservative because of my values and my view of this country. There is no such thing as being a democrat or republican becaues your mexican. That implies that mexicans cannot rationalize their philosophical beliefs. That their born with no brains and a never ending DNC ad.

well i thought u said somewhere else that you were republican because the democrats expect mexican-americans to be democrats

Extra Stout
11-02-2005, 02:02 PM
^^ Wow. chill. seems like your post implies that a conservative can never have a good ethical reputation.

Since it seems like you think i'm the proverbial dead horse to beat around and how you seem to get an arousal of superiority by attacking me(cuz of course the liberals wont think your a white sexist homophobe if you attack that mean right winger Gtown.),I will now put you to shame.

Your problem isn't that you're "mean." Your problem is that you're too stupid to keep up with the conversation. But, thanks for your reliable GOP vote. It's impossible to win a majority without the idiots.

And this thread makes about as much sense as a Laker fan imagining that his team didn't suck this year, and then coming in and running smack against Spurs fans for the hypothetical excuses they would make when the imaginary awesome Laker team beat the Spurs. It's not irritating so much as it is sad. You can't deal with reality, so you have to retreat into a dream world.

It would be better for the conservative movement if folks like you just shut up and pressed the red "vote" button for the GOP each November. It's not that important to hear what you have to say, because really there's not much to it.

ALTERNATE REALITY :lol There was a conservative who filled those requirements. G herbert W Bush the 1st. He had no cloud of criminal activity in his pres term, no independent investigations and had historically high approval numbers. He raised taxes, and had UN support when he went to war. Guess what! Liberals like RG, CBF, and MannyisJoto; called him a warmonger, thought him to be worse than satan, all while voting him out. NO RESPECT. Damned if you do and damned if you dont!
See, here's anothert example where you're just in over your head. Manny is an independent libertarian, not a liberal. They're not even close to the same thing.

But see, the furthest you can go is to think that anybody who criticizes Republicans either is a liberal or is kissing up to liberals. By your definition, Roy Moore is a liberal.

And besides, your point is asinine: "Liberals won't even vote for a conservative when he's good at it!!" Well, no shit. FDR was really good at being a liberal. Would you have voted for him?

Frankly, this forum simply is not for you.

So next time i would think twice about trying to join the spineless chorus, who really when it comes down to the gist of it, most of them think your kooky yourself just becaues of your slightly conservative thoughts.See, here's the difference. I have a sufficiently well-developed political philosophy to understand whether the actions of the Republican Party and/or the conservative movement are consistent with it or not.

That way, I can tell that Harriet Miers is a bad SC nominee because she's unqualified, inexperienced, and too close to the President, while Samuel Alito is a good nominee because he's brilliant, experienced, has a sound proven judicial philosophy of conservative restraint, and is personable enough to be persuasive to other justices.

Your political philosophy is, "Republicans GOOD, Democrats BAD." That holds even when Republicans act even less conservative than the Democrats do. So when Bush nominated Miers, your response was "YAY!" If Bush had nominated his daughter Jenna, your response would have been "YAY!"

Overmatched. :drunk Yes, you are. And not just against me.

Have some spine.It doesn't matter how "mean" you think you are. It's the proverbial knife in a gunfight. Please feel free to continue to vote for conservative causes. Please give them your time and money. Just do so quietly and let others set the course.

Guru of Nothing
11-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Your problem isn't that you're "mean." Your problem is that you're too stupid to keep up with the conversation. But, thanks for your reliable GOP vote. It's impossible to win a majority without the idiots.

And this thread makes about as much sense as a Laker fan imagining that his team didn't suck this year, and then coming in and running smack against Spurs fans for the hypothetical excuses they would make when the imaginary awesome Laker team beat the Spurs. It's not irritating so much as it is sad. You can't deal with reality, so you have to retreat into a dream world.

It would be better for the conservative movement if folks like you just shut up and pressed the red "vote" button for the GOP each November. It's not that important to hear what you have to say, because really there's not much to it.

See, here's anothert example where you're just in over your head. Manny is an independent libertarian, not a liberal. They're not even close to the same thing.

But see, the furthest you can go is to think that anybody who criticizes Republicans either is a liberal or is kissing up to liberals. By your definition, Roy Moore is a liberal.

And besides, your point is asinine: "Liberals won't even vote for a conservative when he's good at it!!" Well, no shit. FDR was really good at being a liberal. Would you have voted for him?

See, here's the difference. I have a sufficiently well-developed political philosophy to understand whether the actions of the Republican Party and/or the conservative movement are consistent with it or not.

That way, I can tell that Harriet Miers is a bad SC nominee because she's unqualified, inexperienced, and too close to the President, while Samuel Alito is a good nominee because he's brilliant, experienced, has a sound proven judicial philosophy of conservative restraint, and is personable enough to be persuasive to other justices.

Your political philosophy is, "Republicans GOOD, Democrats BAD." That holds even when Republicans act even less conservative than the Democrats do. So when Bush nominated Miers, your response was "YAY!" If Bush had nominated his daughter Jenna, your response would have been "YAY!"

Yes, you are. And not just against me.

It doesn't matter how "mean" you think you are. It's the proverbial knife in a gunfight. Please feel free to continue to vote for conservative causes. Please give them your time and money. Just do so quietly and let others set the course.

NO and then.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM

See, here's the difference. I have a sufficiently well-developed political philosophy to understand whether the actions of the Republican Party and/or the conservative movement are consistent with it or not.

Yes, you are. And not just against me.

It doesn't matter how "mean" you think you are. It's the proverbial knife in a gunfight. Please feel free to continue to vote for conservative causes. Please give them your time and money. Just do so quietly and let others set the course.

you just gave gtownspur a massive bukkake attack

scott
11-02-2005, 11:47 PM
It's impossible to win a majority without the idiots.

The entire essence of politics, summed up in nine words.

Well done, Extra Stout.

gtownspur
11-02-2005, 11:51 PM
IF Extra short was giving out facials, then i'd expect you to be the first in line.

See, here's anothert example where you're just in over your head. Manny is an independent libertarian, not a liberal. They're not even close to the same thing.[/QOUTE]

:lol BY that definition, what constitutes being a libertarian? Supporting high taxes, government intervention in the free market, regulation of oil, vehemently hating social conservatives, supporting kerry :rolleyes, and wanting kyoto to be implementing. All these being positions those so called libertarians support.

I criticized bush on the tax cut thread. I dont care if conservatives criticize republicans. I've had discussions with you on harriet miers and never did i cheap shot you .It irks me when a conservative attacks another who is strong in his belief with an air of supperiority.

SO NO!, i did not make it as black and white as you hope. I just posted what you basicaly expressed, that "a conservative with moral ethics, and high approval numbers during war time only exist in an alternate reality". I pointed out that Bush 1 was such conservative and therefore exposed your very own ignorance on politics. Sorry if you could not respond back to your mis type. I nailed it on you and you came back with a full of bull response with cheap attacks and no substance.[/QOUTE]

BUSH 1 did everything liberals wanted on going to war and raising taxes. If FDR had stood for a "libertarian form" of free market economics, shunned keynesian economics, and planned a recovery on the backs of free enterprisem, instead of having a half socialist NEw deal. THen yOud have a point. But then again, having FDR practicing conservative economics is an alternate reality.

[Frankly, this is not your forum you narcassistic twerp.

[QOUTE\]It doesn't matter how "mean" you think you are. It's the proverbial knife in a gunfight. Please feel free to continue to vote for conservative causes. Please give them your time and money. Just do so quietly and let others set the course.

If you want to compare me with the knife in the proverbial gunfight, then you might as well be the all intimidating shattered contact lense. NOt only is your take lame, but if we did have conservatives like you running the whole scheme, then i'm afraid Utah would become a battleground state. It's conservatives that are in the closet who are the last to jump good idea and the first to shun it not the ones that are proud and committed.

MannyIsGod
11-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Gculo is the Buddy Holly of the Political Forum.

gtownspur
11-03-2005, 12:11 AM
And your the Ghost writer, no takes, comes and goes, and brings nothing new or original to the table.

MannyIsGod
11-03-2005, 12:59 AM
:lol

You want to debate a subject? Lets go, I'm pretty sure I got my bases covered on every angle here.

You're new here, so you may not realize all of the takes have pretty much been hashed and rehashed. But you have managed to make the forum aware of your idiocy in near record time. Congrats!

gtownspur
11-03-2005, 01:00 AM
anytime buey.

gtownspur
11-03-2005, 01:03 AM
:lol

You want to debate a subject? Lets go, I'm pretty sure I got my bases covered on every angle here.

You're new here, so you may not realize all of the takes have pretty much been hashed and rehashed. But you have managed to make the forum aware of your idiocy in near record time. Congrats!

right, because after all this is the non partisan think tank "SpurtalkforaWretchedFuture" with senior fellows and scholars. :lol :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
11-03-2005, 01:06 AM
I would say that this forum has its collection of intelligent minds. Do you think we'd count you amoung that goup?

gtownspur
11-03-2005, 01:17 AM
I would say that this forum has its collection of intelligent minds. Do you think we'd count you amoung that goup?

Goup, dupe, stupe. I dont care. Besides how's the un acreditted forum plaque honoring your input on young virgin minds (and un virgin rectums) of CBF, and OH gee!

MannyIsGod
11-03-2005, 01:59 AM
Why do I ever bother. Do you really want to start grammar smack? I'm betting you don't.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Goup, dupe, stupe. I dont care. Besides how's the un acreditted forum plaque honoring your input on young virgin minds (and un virgin rectums) of CBF, and OH gee!

u realize you lose massive credibility when u say such things

at least i wasn't trying to be serious at any point in this thread

cecil collins
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
It's like watching a train wreck.