PDA

View Full Version : Will the Spurs 'show up to play' in Game 6?

spurs10
04-24-2019, 01:18 PM
Driving home from Game 4 I was listening to "Game React" on Ticket 760 with people calling in and a few people in the studio who had joined host, Chris Duel, to discuss the loss. One of the guys in the studio who admittedly "hadn't actually attended the game" was going on and on about "the fans" basically being very responsible for the loss. Seemingly he believed the fact that we didn't make one perimeter shot in the second half while the Nuggets hit a 3 almost every other possession was 'part' of the loss, but the big reason was the 'fans not showing up.' Know the place was packed last Sunday and extremely loud and he was 'reacting' to the corporate seats behind the bench being slow to make it back from the half-time break.

Today I looked at the site for tickets and there were a ton of tickets for sale, both by the team and the fans who were trying to sell their season tickets. I guess waning interest by the fans is to be expected after a game like last night, but you'd think a home game might bring out the best in the team and they could force a Game 7.

So although the fans did show up last game, I'm wondering if the team will 'show up' for Game 6 and play like it matters? Will they leave it all out there or have their minds on the beach? I'll be watching, but I'm not sure what to expect.

ZeusWillJudge
04-24-2019, 01:25 PM
I saw DeRozan in Orvis this morning. He's planning his fishing trip.

spurs10
04-24-2019, 01:28 PM
I saw DeRozan in Orvis this morning. He's planning his fishing trip.
:fishing Could be! :lol

TXstbobcat
04-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Driving home from Game 4 I was listening to "Game React" on Ticket 760 with people calling in and a few people in the studio who had joined host, Chris Duel, to discuss the loss. One of the guys in the studio who admittedly "hadn't actually attended the game" was going on and on about "the fans" basically being very responsible for the loss. Seemingly he believed the fact that we didn't make one perimeter shot in the second half while the Nuggets hit a 3 almost every other possession was 'part' of the loss, but the big reason was the 'fans not showing up.' Know the place was packed last Sunday and extremely loud and he was 'reacting' to the corporate seats behind the bench being slow to make it back from the half-time break.

Today I looked at the site for tickets and there were a ton of tickets for sale, both by the team and the fans who were trying to sell their season tickets. I guess waning interest by the fans is to be expected after a game like last night, but you'd think a home game might bring out the best in the team and they could force a Game 7.

So although the fans did show up last game, I'm wondering if the team will 'show up' for Game 6 and play like it matters? Will they leave it all out there or have their minds on the beach? I'll be watching, but I'm not sure what to expect.

I was at the games on Thursday and Saturday and I thought the crowd was definitely loud and and supporting the team. Hoping the spurs come to play and fight to force a game 7. Got my ticket for the game tomorrow night.

tmtcsc
04-24-2019, 01:40 PM

I heard that ReAct post game show and thought it was nothing but nonsense and excuse-making for the Spurs. You want the fans to be loud? Do something that elicits cheering. You want them to be invested? Play like you're invested. Want them to show passion? Play with passion.

The Spurs suck. I fully expect them to lose by double-digits again. The Nuggets are a young team learning and acclimating to playing with higher stakes. They were nervous, didn't play with the appropriate sense of urgency, etc. Coach Malone did some course correcting from the neck up and challenged his players. They responded because they care.

The Spurs are in the playoffs because they had enough talent to get there. This isn't about them playing with common goals or achievement in mind.
Had they missed the playoffs, they would've done so with shoulder shrugs. The roster is filled with a bunch of dudes getting paid and they approach playing like a job - win or lose. Fuck them. I'd sell my tickets too.

If the shots fall at home, the Spurs will give themselves a chance. They won't be nervous & won't press things knowing it could be the last game. I honestly believe they don't give a shit either way. Denver won't lay down expecting to lose, they will play to finish this thing and get ready for Portland.

JeffDuncan
04-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Will the Spurs show up? Yes, unfortunately, they will.

Patty Mills will be there, all 4'3" of him, ready to make one shot during the game, have no assists, dribble aimlessly in circles, and to be a rolling traffic cone on defense.

Marco Belinelli will be there, ready to do almost as well as Patty does.

Davis Bertans will be there, ready, with his arms flailing, to get pushed backwards by whoever he's trying to guard, all the way across the court, up the ramp and into the tunnel, and on out to the parking lot, on any given play.

Rudy Gay will be there, without the wheelchair he now seriously needs.

And so on, ad nauseam.

So yes, the Spurs will be there. Instead of some different players. Unfortunately.

And Pop will be there, too, ready to coach the team he assembled, ready to draw up timeout plays suitable for wheelchairs and traffic cones, and prepared to sit there appearing to take an interest in the game, as he silently muses about how nice he thinks Hillary Clinton looks in a pants suit.

Yes they'll all show up. Sad to say.

Genovaswitness
04-24-2019, 01:58 PM
fuck no. theyll roll over in the second quarter

cd98
04-24-2019, 02:04 PM
Spurs gave up pretty quick in the last game. Will they have fight in them? I don't know. I think the Spurs will have to turn to a Lonnie Walker type move and see if they can get a spark. Denver is supremely confident against our group. From barely losing game one despite horrific shooting, and then to comeback twice from 19 down at home in game 2 and then to win going away in Game 4 on the road and then destroying Spurs in game 5, they should be confident of ending this thing.

Spurs are losing in 7. Hopefully they will care enough to try and make it a game 7. Then maybe someone will get injured on the Denver roster. But all these people that were cashing in tickets to the WCF based on our bracket were foolish. Spurs are not a championship team. They are a good team. One of the better teams in the NBA, but they are not a top 10 team in the NBA. They are more like a top 15.

Johnny Tightlips
04-24-2019, 02:13 PM
I ain't sayin' nothin'

spurs10
04-24-2019, 02:15 PM

Patty Mills will be there, all 4'3" of him, ready to make one shot during the game, have no assists, dribble aimlessly in circles, and to be a rolling traffic cone on defense.

Davis Bertans will be there, ready, with his arms flailing, to get pushed backwards by whoever he's trying to guard, all the way across the court, up the ramp and into the tunnel, and on out to the parking lot, on any given play.

And so on, ad nauseam.

So yes, the Spurs will be there. Instead of some different players. Unfortunately.

And Pop will be there, too, ready to coach the team he assembled, ready to draw up timeout plays suitable for wheelchairs and traffic cones, and prepared to sit there appearing to take an interest in the game, as he silently muses about how nice he thinks Hillary Clinton looks in a pants suit.

Yes they'll all show up. Sad to say. Hey we highly resemble those remarks! And Patty is several inches taller than that!! Can't say I don't get your reaction after last game though.

spurs10
04-24-2019, 02:24 PM
I was at the games on Thursday and Saturday and I thought the crowd was definitely loud and and supporting the team. Hoping the spurs come to play and fight to force a game 7. Got my ticket for the game tomorrow night. Have a great time! A Game 7 would be killer, we just have that Game 6 obstacle to deal with.
:flag:

I heard that ReAct post game show and thought it was nothing but nonsense and excuse-making for the Spurs. You want the fans to be loud? Do something that elicits cheering. You want them to be invested? Play like you're invested. Want them to show passion? Play with passion.

The Spurs suck. I fully expect them to lose by double-digits again. The Nuggets are a young team learning and acclimating to playing with higher stakes. They were nervous, didn't play with the appropriate sense of urgency, etc. Coach Malone did some course correcting from the neck up and challenged his players. They responded because they care.

The Spurs are in the playoffs because they had enough talent to get there. This isn't about them playing with common goals or achievement in mind.
Had they missed the playoffs, they would've done so with shoulder shrugs. The roster is filled with a bunch of dudes getting paid and they approach playing like a job - win or lose. Fuck them. I'd sell my tickets too.

If the shots fall at home, the Spurs will give themselves a chance. They won't be nervous & won't press things knowing it could be the last game. I honestly believe they don't give a shit either way. Denver won't lay down expecting to lose, they will play to finish this thing and get ready for Portland. Yeah I really hope we see a team that doesn't need the crowd to 'fire them up.'

RC_Drunkford
04-24-2019, 02:30 PM
for the first quarter: yes

for the entire game: no

Mugen
04-24-2019, 02:31 PM
They'll probably come out hot and get roasted by halftime tbh.

timtonymanu
04-24-2019, 02:35 PM
They sure as hell won’t win a Game 7 in Denver so this is their only shot at looking respectable in this series.

Pop can’t really make any adjustments so they have to pray Denver misses their shots and they can make it on the other end. Good luck relying on any strategy that requires defense.

spurs10
04-24-2019, 02:36 PM
for the first quarter: yes

for the entire game: no

They'll probably come out hot and get roasted by halftime tbh. I wonder where you two would get that kind of idea?

K...
04-24-2019, 02:44 PM
Bigger question is who cares? Do you? Why..... Just let it happen.

RC_Drunkford
04-24-2019, 03:08 PM
The roster is filled with a bunch of dudes getting paid and they approach playing like a job

and who's to blame for that?

"It’s important in this business to know that it’s just your job. If you can get that into your head, win or lose, I think your players kinda learn that they can move on, too. Whether it’s a turnover in a game or two losses in a row, whatever it might be, you just move on. Because it’s your job but really not the most important, meaningful —important’s important, you gotta buy the groceries — but it’s not the most meaningful thing in your life" :Pop:

spurs10
04-24-2019, 03:39 PM
Bigger question is who cares? Do you? Why..... Just let it happen. That is the 'bigger question.' Did I care after Game 7 in 2013? Did I care on June 15th a year later, as I watched as great a story of "redemption" in sports as anyone will ever see? Yeah, probably more than I should have.

Do I still care? Yeah or I wouldn't be going to or watching every game we play. Does it matter in the big picture? Existentially? Not really. I have enjoyed this season just watching the team go though its various stages. Would love to see a Game 7, which would mean a win on Thursday.

slick'81
04-24-2019, 03:42 PM
Series is still going 7

spurs10
04-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Series is still going 7 :bobo

BillMc
04-24-2019, 03:44 PM
Series is still going 7

Arcadian
04-24-2019, 03:47 PM
I feel like they will force a game 7.

You gotta remember, the Spurs are extremely volatile. Sometimes they look like the worst team of all time, and sometimes they look pretty damn good. We just have to hope it shifts back to the latter.

TXstbobcat
04-24-2019, 03:48 PM
Series is still going 7

Larry O
04-24-2019, 05:06 PM
This team will go as its (wink, wink) "All Stars" will go, as far as attitude and energy is concerned. A team will follow its leader(s) and feed off of them. Watching LaMarsha and Doo Doo 10, they just don't seem to be bringing it consistently, IMO. Both of these guys are glorified overpaid top tier role players, again, IMO. I just don't think that these guys, as nice and good guys as they are, will collectively take this franchise to another chip. As for PATFO, I have a feeling that they knew what they were getting into with these guys, and their limitations. For whatever reason, they wanted to continue to stay competitive perhaps to appease the fans, and to keep their butts in the AT&T seats. Perhaps it's for the pride of this organization's storied success, but it's still a business, and they gotta stay afloat, especially after the Holt divorce. I'm sure it had the fans questioning its future, and just to quell any fan's concerns about the future, perhaps tanking right now would look like "doom and gloom." Yeah, who knows what the future lies with this organization, especially for us fans who are standing on the outside looking in. But more importantly does PATFO know its plans for the future? Are they going to go back to the "Built Not Bought" mantra, which means that at some point, SAS will have to go ahead and tank, and hope to find another top ten NBA player, or continue with Murray as being the key focal player (keeping their fingers crossed that he will live up to it), and bring along with him, DW4. LW4, JP25, and maybe Metu, and add the the draft picks to the mix for this Summer, and maybe see who they can attract, IF POSSIBLE, a good FA. Will they continue with DD10 and LMA, or attempt to trade one or both? Will Pop continue to coach this team next season? There are lots of questions and unknowns from a fan's perspective that only PATFO may only know going forward in the offseason. Perhaps the fans are frustrated in the post Big Three era with the current way this team has played. We're spoiled for sure, but with all the mess that has happened over the past two years, has been difficult and challenging, to say the least, but it looks like PATFO tried their best to stay competitive and afloat in a frugal way in the midst of a turbulent and uncertain time in this franchise's history. GSG!!!

sananspursfan21
04-24-2019, 05:39 PM
I think a game 7 is possible. But our guys canNOT have a showing even remotely like last night.

Leetonidas
04-24-2019, 05:42 PM
Spurs will come out strong and play well but despite that will have small lead at the end of the first due to giving up a ton of offensive rebounds. Denver will overtake SA by a 5-8 point margin at half. Spurs will come out flat and give up a 16 point run in the first 4 minutes of the half. Pop will waive the white flag after Denver leads by 18 at the beginning of the 4th

spurs10
04-24-2019, 05:56 PM
I feel like they will force a game 7.

You gotta remember, the Spurs are extremely volatile. Sometimes they look like the worst team of all time, and sometimes they look pretty damn good. We just have to hope it shifts back to the latter. I like the positivity, I'll go with that! :bobo

I think a game 7 is possible. But our guys canNOT have a showing even remotely like last night. Yeah hopefully that long flight back from Denver gave them time to collect themselves! Watch the tape and then burn! :bobo

spurs10
04-24-2019, 05:58 PM
Spurs will come out strong and play well but despite that will have small lead at the end of the first due to giving up a ton of offensive rebounds. Denver will overtake SA by a 5-8 point margin at half. Spurs will come out flat and give up a 16 point run in the first 4 minutes of the half. Pop will waive the white flag after Denver leads by 18 at the beginning of the 4th I saw that movie! Had a bad ending!

Spurs Homer
04-24-2019, 07:07 PM
The last time the Spurs were really REALLY motivated -

was when the piece of shit - Kawhitter came to town and the Spurs played their best game of the season -

I expect - THAT TEAM -

to show up tomorrow!

spurs10
04-24-2019, 07:14 PM
The last time the Spurs were really REALLY motivated -

was when the piece of shit - Kawhitter came to town and the Spurs played their best game of the season -

I expect - THAT TEAM -

to show up tomorrow! Hell yes!

Ibleedslvrnblk
04-24-2019, 07:30 PM
No. They quit on each other last night. It's done tomorrow and I'm usually an optimistic one...

GAustex
04-24-2019, 07:40 PM
DDR for sure quit
Need to trade him HWSNBN style

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2019, 07:45 PM
i bet you walker4 will get less then 3min of bball time if they do decide to bend over and take it like a man

Slippy
04-24-2019, 08:12 PM
At home anything is possible for this season's spurs.

Capt Bringdown
04-24-2019, 08:18 PM
One might make the case that the Nugs had game 1 jitters, and it took a herculean effort by White to get the win in game 3. If the nuggets play well, they win.
The Spurs have been flailing about pitifully since the 2nd quarter of game 4.

ShutUp SayItAgain!
04-24-2019, 08:28 PM

And so on, ad nauseam.

Yes they'll all show up. Sad to say.

lol

Kurgan
04-24-2019, 08:42 PM
Nope. DeCancer and Rudy Faggot have already checked out. These two shitheads deserve the majority of the blame for the series going south. One is an albatross in the starting lineup while the other sinks the bench. Stupid shot selection, low bball iq along with their whining about the refs. They don't make the players around them better and instead choose inefficient mid-range isos. If they're both still on the roster next year, I won't bother to watch any more Spur games. Rockets had a similar player in Melo and did the smart thing and cut him loose before he dragged them down too much. Spurs won't do this because they value "mah culture" too much.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-24-2019, 08:59 PM

I was at the games on Thursday and Saturday and I thought the crowd was definitely loud and and supporting the team. Hoping the spurs come to play and fight to force a game 7. Got my ticket for the game tomorrow night.

Yall are dumb, I was at the game, the Saturday crowd was ass, they literally were one of the worst fucking crowds I have ever been a part of. I was literally the only person cheering in my section. Mid afternoon games are notorious for that kinda lame ass crowd. Players playing like shit didnt help but lets not act like that crowd was at all decent.

rascal
04-24-2019, 09:06 PM
One might make the case that the Nugs had game 1 jitters, and it took a herculean effort by White to get the win in game 3. If the nuggets play well, they win.
The Spurs have been flailing about pitifully since the 2nd quarter of game 4.

Even if the Spurs somehow win games 6 and 7 they are not getting past Portland.

rascal
04-24-2019, 09:09 PM
DDR for sure quit
Need to trade him HWSNBN style

DDR won't be on the team next year and he knows it. Doesn't really care anymore.

MoSpur02
04-24-2019, 09:11 PM
They'll play better tomorrow night. I think LaMarcus will play a lot better and so will guys like Gay, Mills, Forbes, and White. The only players we have that have true playoff experience are Aldridge, Derozan, Mills, Marco and maybe Bertans. White, Forbes, and even Gay don't have that much playoff experience to be fair. Players who are sort of new to the playoffs feel more comfortable at home and tend to play better. I expect that to be the thing tomorrow night.

The players who really need to nut up and play better are Gay, Marco, Bertans, and to some degree Mills. They need to hit their three point shots. The Spurs as a whole need more and better ball movement.

Slippy
04-24-2019, 09:42 PM
Nope. DeCancer and Rudy Faggot have already checked out. These two shitheads deserve the majority of the blame for the series going south. One is an albatross in the starting lineup while the other sinks the bench. Stupid shot selection, low bball iq along with their whining about the refs. They don't make the players around them better and instead choose inefficient mid-range isos. If they're both still on the roster next year, I won't bother to watch any more Spur games. Rockets had a similar player in Melo and did the smart thing and cut him loose before he dragged them down too much. Spurs won't do this because they value "mah culture" too much.

Fantastic post except about not watching anymore spurs.

Ive never been put off by a players game as much as DDR's does.The lack of three or composure, the hero ball antics and lazy d is just yoo much to cover for a guy that has so much responsibility on the team.

Rudi has been a absolute failure in the playoffs when a benchmob leader was required. Has not replicated his regular season play.

SouthTexasRancher
04-24-2019, 10:38 PM
They will show up to some extent for maybe 2 quarters and half way through the third and then disappear completely in the 4th when it hits everyone of our bums and scrubs that if they win they have to fly again and sleep in a hotel bed. So tomorrow night during a silly Pop timeout the whole team in unison screams at the top of their lungs "Hell No" we ain't going.

MoSpur02
04-24-2019, 10:45 PM
I'll be there court side tomorrow so they better win

spurs10
04-25-2019, 12:23 AM
I'll be there court side tomorrow so they better win Have a killer time!

spurs10
04-25-2019, 12:29 AM
Yall are dumb, I was at the game, the Saturday crowd was ass, they literally were one of the worst fucking crowds I have ever been a part of. I was literally the only person cheering in my section. Mid afternoon games are notorious for that kinda lame ass crowd. Players playing like shit didnt help but lets not act like that crowd was at all decent. You were literally the only one cheering in your section? What section were you in? That would be very strange I have to admit. I was in Section 101 and every seat was filled until garbage time. The crowd was making a lot of noise to the point where I mentioned it to my wife. Now granted they got even louder when the Coyote was egging them on with the offer of a free t-shirt!

Spurs 4 The Win
04-25-2019, 12:36 AM

You were literally the only one cheering in your section? What section were you in? That would be very strange I have to admit. I was in Section 101 and every seat was filled until garbage time. The crowd was making a lot of noise to the point where I mentioned it to my wife. Now granted they got even louder when the Coyote was egging them on with the offer of a free t-shirt!

I was in 208. It was bad man, nobody wanted to get into it. Not until the Coyote dude the "Loud, louder, loudest" thing and was waving the Spurs flag on top of the Tower of the Americas and then DeRozan had that Tomahawk dunk. But it was too little too late by then. I am a regular playoff goer and, to me, that was the worst crowd I have experienced since Game 4 vs the Clippers in 2015 (another afternoon game if I remember properly). Again, hard to get it going when the Nuggets are hitting literally everything but that is no excuse.

tim_duncan_fan
04-25-2019, 12:52 AM
I was in 208. It was bad man, nobody wanted to get into it. Not until the Coyote dude the "Loud, louder, loudest" thing and was waving the Spurs flag on top of the Tower of the Americas and then DeRozan had that Tomahawk dunk. But it was too little too late by then. I am a regular playoff goer and, to me, that was the worst crowd I have experienced since Game 4 vs the Clippers in 2015 (another afternoon game if I remember properly). Again, hard to get it going when the Nuggets are hitting literally everything but that is no excuse.

To be fair, the lead personalities on this team are hard to like.

Even White, who we have gifted with the green light to do whatever he wants, is so confusingly gun-shy that it is frustrating to watch and root for him.

Every player on the squad is scared to play with any level of ferocity. Of course fans are disinterested.

The guys should practice more often.

rogcl1
04-25-2019, 01:08 AM
It seems with this team when you are ready or thinking about giving up on them , that is when they surprise you and play their best. Hopefully that trend holds true in the next game.

spurs10
04-25-2019, 01:12 AM
I was in 208. It was bad man, nobody wanted to get into it. Not until the Coyote dude the "Loud, louder, loudest" thing and was waving the Spurs flag on top of the Tower of the Americas and then DeRozan had that Tomahawk dunk. But it was too little too late by then. I am a regular playoff goer and, to me, that was the worst crowd I have experienced since Game 4 vs the Clippers in 2015 (another afternoon game if I remember properly). Again, hard to get it going when the Nuggets are hitting literally everything but that is no excuse. Yeah it surely didn't help with the Nuggets hitting everything. It is a drag being around a bunch of people like that and I've been there. Tomorrow will be interesting because there are a lot of tickets for sale...and I get it. Maybe things will change and a good crowd will show. I'm thinking the team will get it together. It always helps when the team is making shots and aren't getting murdered.

spurs10
04-25-2019, 01:12 AM
It seems with this team when you are ready or thinking about giving up on them , that is when they surprise you and play their best. Hopefully that trend holds true in the next game. Yeah hope so!

monty4329
04-25-2019, 04:51 AM
They sure as hell won’t win a Game 7 in Denver so this is their only shot at looking respectable in this series.

Pop can’t really make any adjustments so they have to pray Denver misses their shots and they can make it on the other end. Good luck relying on any strategy that requires defense.

What defense? Good luck finding a defense in the NBA to keep Denver below 95...

We are fucking scoring 100 pts a game or less. The problem is offense, not defense.

paperboy77
04-25-2019, 06:57 AM
They should watch last nights Clippers game and learn. This includes Pop!

RC_Drunkford
04-25-2019, 07:03 AM
I just love to hear the Spurs pre-game interviews about how locked in they are and what they have to do to play better only to see them lose the game by 20 again. Can't take this scrubs serious

UncleDennis
04-25-2019, 01:30 PM
I just love to hear the Spurs pre-game interviews about how locked in they are and what they have to do to play better only to see them lose the game by 20 again. Can't take this scrubs serious

Yeah talk a big game beforehand then shrugged shoulders and settling for long twos. This team is wildly inconsistent, the effort should be there tonight but as easy as you can say everything that should be in their favor, playing at home, do or die etc, etc, it's just as easy to picture them all sulking around and like, Marco, being the only who even seems to be breaking a sweat.

I know one thing, those Denver bench guys and lesser names on that roster believed from game 1 that they were the better team even when their starters looked like they were just content to be on the big stage. This Spurs team is barely playoff fodder, but the chance was there, blown, and now that the whole Denver team believes it's gonna be damn near impossible.

oh well...gsg

superbigtime
04-25-2019, 01:37 PM
they're gonna build up a 12 or 15 point 1st half lead only to lose it and the Denver squad will run away with it in the 3rd and then you WLBs will get to see lots of little Lonnie in the 4th. Forbes, Beli, Mills, Gay, DD will all be abysmal.

slick'81
04-25-2019, 01:51 PM
Spurs are blowing these fuckers out

RD2191
04-25-2019, 01:56 PM
I expect the usual for these types of scenarios. Spurs will come out strong and take a 10-15 point lead, Denver being the better team will then take control in the 2nd and go on on to win it comfortably.

RD2191
04-25-2019, 01:57 PM
they're gonna build up a 12 or 15 point 1st half lead only to lose it and the Denver squad will run away with it in the 3rd and then you WLBs will get to see lots of little Lonnie in the 4th. Forbes, Beli, Mills, Gay, DD will all be abysmal.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. :tu

TDomination
04-25-2019, 02:28 PM
One thing that HAS been consistent all year with this team, is to expect the unexpected.

We all thought they were dead in the water at 11-14. Then they beat the Lakers and start rolling for about a month.

Many were predicting for them to lose their playoff spot after the RRT. And who could blame them after losing 7 of 8 games!
Then what do they do, only win 9 in a row including games against Bucks, Warriors, Thunder, Nuggets and Blazers.

So to say the Spurs are dead this series would be premature. But it is very difficult to predict what will happen tonight.

I hope they come out strong and play like they actually care!

RD2191
04-25-2019, 08:26 PM
I expect the usual for these types of scenarios. Spurs will come out strong and take a 10-15 point lead, Denver being the better team will then take control in the 2nd and go on on to win it comfortably.

:wakeup

spurs10
04-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Go Spurs!

slick'81
04-25-2019, 09:23 PM
Game 7 it is

Slippy
04-25-2019, 09:27 PM
Like i said, anything is possible with this team. They still got room for improvement and adjustments. Despite that they still won.

vander
04-25-2019, 09:28 PM
Rudy showed up, guaranteed 12:01 contract now

superbigtime
04-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. :tu

I'm happy to be wrong. successful reverse jinx tbh.

spurs10
04-26-2019, 12:39 AM
Game 7 it is

Like i said, anything is possible with this team. They still got room for improvement and adjustments. Despite that they still won.

Rudy showed up, guaranteed 12:01 contract now

I'm happy to be wrong. successful reverse jinx tbh. Woot!