PDA

View Full Version : Tyreek Hill update

Avant
04-25-2019, 01:22 AM
Kansas City Chiefs (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/kansas-city/) wide receiver Tyreek Hill (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/29399/) received favorable legal news on Wednesday as Johnson County District Attorney Stephen Howe announced that neither Hill nor his fiancée, Crystal Espinal, will face criminal charges related to suspicions of injuring a child in their home. Howe, however, expressed certainty that a crime occurred, even if law enforcement remains unsure as to which person or persons caused it.
While Hill, 25, will avoid charges, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell could still suspend him for multiple games. Under Article 46 of the collective bargaining agreement, neither a crime nor any other legal offense is a necessary condition for Goodell to invoke the league’s personal conduct policy. Goodell can punish Hill for any “conduct detrimental to the integrity of, or public confidence in, the game of professional football.”
As Tom Brady (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5228/), Adrian Peterson (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8261/) and Ezekiel Elliott (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/29238/) learned in their unsuccessful litigations over NFL suspensions, Goodell is empowered to make his own factual determinations when reviewing players’ off-field activities. Such determinations can conflict with those of law enforcement and neutral observers. This was particularly apparent in 2016, when Elliott was not charged with a domestic violence crime and where there were serious questions about the implicating evidence. Nonetheless, the NFL’s own investigation concluded that Elliott had violated the league’s personal conduct policy. Goodell then suspended Elliott for six games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes if he did intentionally hurt a child you kick him out of football and straight to a prison cell. But.....it's looking like that isn't the case so I;m glad to see this. The guy is one of the most exciting players we have seen, and would be missed.

I do get the feel if not for football the guy would be working fast food. Take that back, he'd be running pro track, he does have legit world class speed. No, not as an NFLer but if back in training for track.

What seperates world class sprinters from fast football players is speed endurance something footballers can't train for, while sprinters do. That's why we don't see a hell of a big difference in a 40 but would in a 100m. The footballers would get smoked, yep....no SE.

Millennial_Messiah
04-25-2019, 09:21 AM
Doesn't guarantee he won't be suspended, just like what happened with Zeke.

spurraider21
04-25-2019, 06:17 PM
this guys fucked

spurraider21
04-25-2019, 06:17 PM

SpursforSix
04-25-2019, 06:52 PM
What’s the difference between Avante and Tyreek Hill?

Tyreek doesn’t rape kids before he beats them.

FrostKing
04-25-2019, 07:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/rkcPPrB/ooicndojnntnu23scvgu.png

Not only did she decide to date that tiny turd but she even reproduced with it. Now wasting tax payers money trying to punish him. Dumb latina, look at him what did you expect to happen

SpursforSix
04-25-2019, 07:13 PM
I can’t fathom the anger involved to beat a child. Piece of shit confirmed. If he plays again, I’ll debate watching the NFL again.

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2019, 07:54 PM
The NFL shouldn't interfere in these matters, they aren't the law..obviously they will, though:lol

Getting Hill out of the league would hurt the child and the baby mom and their future..outraged caucasians should take that into consideration..

FrostKing
04-25-2019, 08:29 PM
The NFL shouldn't interfere in these matters, they aren't the law..obviously they will, though:lol

Getting Hill out of the league would hurt the child and the baby mom and their future..outraged caucasians should take that into consideration..
She is a Latina. Caucasians are the law enforcement now forced to fix her ignorant decision making

SpursforSix
04-25-2019, 08:58 PM

What the fuck are you taking about? Are you saying that a beat up kid with money is better than the alternative?

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2019, 09:00 PM
What the fuck are you taking about? Are you saying that a beat up kid with money is better than the alternative?

Absolutely..the alternative is ending up in the foster system, where he'll likely get beat regularly, bullied by older kids and maybe even sexually abused..

I'd rather be rich and take a few beatings from my dad, it's not that unusual..

SpursforSix
04-25-2019, 09:02 PM
Absolutely..the alternative is ending up in the foster system, where he'll likely get beat regularly, bullied by older kids and maybe even sexually abused..

You don’t have a fucking clue.

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2019, 09:04 PM
You don’t have a fucking clue.

Uh, ya I do, I grew up in public housing my entire life until my late teens, I knew plenty of them that came up that way:lol ask any social worker who works with inner city kids about the foster system..

This isn't a movie where some rich white family is going to adopt this kid and save his life and live happily ever after..

I'd rather have the money and have a chance later in life..

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2019, 09:11 PM
Btw, I'm not advocating for Hill to keep his kid, I'm saying it would be much worse for him if Hill gets kicked out of the NFL..

SpursforSix
04-25-2019, 09:11 PM
Uh, ya I do, I grew up in public housing my entire life until my late teens, I knew plenty of them that came up that way:lol ask any social worker who works with inner city kids about the foster system..

This isn't a movie where some rich white family is going to adopt this kid and save his life and live happily ever after..

I'd rather have the money and have a chance later in life..

This isn’t a family where they don’t want the kid. This is adults beating on a 3 year old. He has a better chance not being a part of that. He’s 3. He’ll get adopted and have a better life.

Millennial_Messiah
04-25-2019, 10:47 PM

Why did you waste that one on this forum? Should have saved it for joke of the day.

Millennial_Messiah
04-25-2019, 10:47 PM
Btw, I'm not advocating for Hill to keep his kid, I'm saying it would be much worse for him if Hill gets kicked out of the NFL..

It would make Mahomes look like Andy Dalton, that's for sure.

Blake
04-25-2019, 11:08 PM
It would make Mahomes look like Andy Dalton, that's for sure.

Lol this take

SpursforSix
04-26-2019, 02:09 AM
Why did you waste that one on this forum? Should have saved it for joke of the day.

It was topical and timely. Plus I already have today’s joke in mind.

Avant
04-26-2019, 02:47 AM

Hey stupid, tell us all again how a NIGERIAN NATIONAL RECORD/SECOND FASTEST NCAA 200m 19.76, is.....kinda slow.

Talk about an idiot.

Avant
04-26-2019, 06:03 AM
https://www.kctv5.com/news/investigations/kctv-obtains-recording-of-tyreek-hill-and-crystal-espinal-discussing/article_16991194-67ad-11e9-98f9-c7214b78938f.html

While he might not have broke an arm fuck it. anyone as stupid as these fucker doesn't belong in the NFL....bro.

benefactor
04-26-2019, 07:59 AM

I'd rather be rich and take a few beatings from my dad, it's not that unusual..
It's a 50/50 shot...which is pretty fucking sad. I've worked in mental health for over a decade now and you are correct for the most part. The kids at our facility that come out of shit situations and get tossed in the system are many times not better off. CPS is referred to as Child Unprotective Services. In a lot of instances the kids hate their case workers because the case workers don't give a shit. Our child/adolescent director has had to go as far as contacting who is over said case worker to get them off their ass and find placement for the kid.

Hopefully a relative can take the boy and he doesn't wind up in the system.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-29-2019, 09:48 PM
It's a 50/50 shot...which is pretty fucking sad. I've worked in mental health for over a decade now and you are correct for the most part. The kids at our facility that come out of shit situations and get tossed in the system are many times not better off. CPS is referred to as Child Unprotective Services. In a lot of instances the kids hate their case workers because the case workers don't give a shit. Our child/adolescent director has had to go as far as contacting who is over said case worker to get them off their ass and find placement for the kid.

Hopefully a relative can take the boy and he doesn't wind up in the system.
A parent who discliplines his child using spankings with the belt, etc is NOT an abusive parent. That's left wing snowflake horseshit.

When the parent starts getting sexual with his own child, now that's when the line is crossed.

SpursforSix
04-30-2019, 02:12 PM
A parent who discliplines his child using spankings with the belt, etc is NOT an abusive parent. That's left wing snowflake horseshit.

When the parent starts getting sexual with his own child, now that's when the line is crossed.

Yikes that another awful take.

chunticakes
04-30-2019, 02:16 PM
Yikes that another awful take.

And another log in the bad take thread.

Darth_Pelican
04-30-2019, 03:06 PM

Thanks Captain Obvious. I wasn't sure if some people thought that was okay or not.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-30-2019, 04:34 PM
Thanks Captain Obvious. I wasn't sure if some people thought that was okay or not.

Someone who posts here doesn't

SpursforSix
04-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Someone who posts here doesn't

You literally said the line is crossed at sexual abuse. That’s where your line is.

SpursforSix
04-30-2019, 06:52 PM
You literally said the line is crossed at sexual abuse. That’s where your line is.

I guess it would streamline the legal system though.

DeadlyDynasty
05-01-2019, 06:11 AM
Yeah, 3 is way too young to be getting the belt. Give it another 3 years, at least...

manufan10
05-03-2019, 10:12 AM

Will Hunting
05-03-2019, 11:57 AM

It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this since it’s a team they’re relatively neutral on in terms of player discipline.

If he were on the Giants or Steelers there would already be a league announcement that he’s been cleared of all wrongdoing, and if this were the Patriots or Cowboys he’d already have a season long suspension.

leemajors
05-03-2019, 06:54 PM
It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this since it’s a team they’re relatively neutral on in terms of player discipline.

If he were on the Giants or Steelers there would already be a league announcement that he’s been cleared of all wrongdoing, and if this were the Patriots or Cowboys he’d already have a season long suspension.

very true

UNT Eagles 2016
05-03-2019, 10:04 PM

:lmao trying to lump the Patriots in with the Cowboys

but yes, NYG/PIT do get favorable treatment for sure, but that's kind of countered by the Jesse James thingy

FrostKing
05-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Still an employee. NFL is so trashy.