04-25-2019, 07:12 PM
Bernie Asked If Boston Bombér Should Vote

https://youtu.be/HolRT8n-Jnw
Bernie Asked Why He Wants The U.S. To Be Like The Soviet Union

https://youtu.be/G163UugE_EE

Spurtacular
04-25-2019, 07:18 PM
Asking legit legal / political questions is smearing? :lmao

I have a good idea; don't announce the idea to let prisoners vote. They're paying their debt to society FFS.

Dumb fucking cuck.

DMC
04-25-2019, 08:47 PM
More shithole talkshow reposting by the "ran out of troll material" dipshits from upstairs.

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2019, 08:57 PM
More shithole talkshow reposting by the "ran out of troll material" dipshits from upstairs.

Go lose some weight on those fat hands of yours

Nathan89
04-25-2019, 09:23 PM
If we were in a small tribe, Bernie Sanders would go ask the dangerous low iq people that were kicked out for their opinion on how to direct the tribe. Beyond moronic.

BTW this wasn't getting "grilled and smeared". You'd think you were getting paid for that click bait nonsense.

DarrinS
04-25-2019, 09:30 PM
I never understood the appeal of Bernie, tbh

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2019, 09:34 PM
If we were in a small tribe, Bernie Sanders would go ask the dangerous low iq people that were kicked out for their opinion on how to direct the tribe. Beyond moronic.

BTW this wasn't getting "grilled and smeared". You'd think you were getting paid for that click bait nonsense.
Lmaoooo...the SJW snowflake boogeyman!!! Blame them for all of society's problems. Can't wait till the shtick gets old. That's all the identity political hacks of the right know how to do.

BTW the click bait is a playbook from the Ben Cuckpiro and Jordan Peterson cultists

Chucho
04-25-2019, 09:40 PM
Some clown makes a thread giving some shine to faggot OP and faggot OP totally forgets he's widely know as a shit posting faggot.

ElNono
04-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Why would the Boston bomber not be allowed to vote?

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2019, 09:43 PM
I never understood the appeal of Bernie, tbh

He's not my favorite but looks like he's the favorite to win the primaries so might as well stick with him. Better than MIGA (Make Israel Great Again) Trump

ducks
04-26-2019, 10:53 PM
Andrew Stein: Sanders Could Make Independent Bid If He Loses Dem Nomination

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:20 PM
It sounds cray cray here, but the custom of gratuitous cruelty to convicts is not universal.

The degree to which prisoners are civilly dead in the USA is amply borne out by the 13th Amendment and penal custom in the various states. The 13th Amendment allows involuntary servitude for convicts.

What about the convicts who fight wildfires in CA for $1 a day?

What about the Texas cons who saved a guard having a massive heart attack?

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:22 PM
I'm familiar with the medieval theory on why cons and ex-cons shouldn't vote, what's yours ducks?

ducks
04-26-2019, 11:25 PM
You commit the crime you lose rights
Just like you commit the crime hunting you lose hunting privege

Just like you break to many laws driving you can not legally drive any more

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:44 PM
Temporal consequences for screwing up.

Reality principle. Usage and custom.

Outside of that box, what links carceral status to voting rights besides the former status as chattels?

ducks
04-27-2019, 12:49 AM
You poach a animal no hunting for life
Why not for voting ?

Isitjustme?
04-27-2019, 01:16 AM

I agree have to be a complete and total retard to have ever believed in Bernie even for a second

Winehole23
04-27-2019, 02:58 AM
You poach a animal no hunting for life
Why not for voting ?Poaching incurs a permanent ban?

Is that true?

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 04:04 AM
I agree have to be a complete and total retard to have ever believed in Bernie even for a second
Better than neocon and Israeli bitch of Trump

TheGreatYacht
05-15-2019, 12:40 AM
CNN Tries To Attack Young Bernie, Makes Him Look Badass Instead

https://youtu.be/bKB8OrbHN9g

Chucho
05-15-2019, 10:15 AM
Poaching incurs a permanent ban?

Is that true?

Wouldn't it be for those who caught a felony poaching charge? I know they (poaching laws) vary by state. If you can't possess a firearm, I imagine that would be a permanent hunting ban unless you're sling shotting and/or trapping and/or bow hunting.

TheGreatYacht
08-15-2019, 09:39 PM
Liberal Media Claims Bernie Is Just Like Trump

https://youtu.be/lIRHqxYMg9w

Reck
08-15-2019, 09:58 PM
Liberal Media Claims Bernie Is Just Like Trump

https://youtu.be/lIRHqxYMg9w

An over exageration to be sure.

Though Bernie feels cornered enough by Warren that he is taking the extra step to attack the media like Trump does. It's even the same line of attack. Washington is controlled by Bezos like he's the one writing news articles. Like he has nothing better to do than attack Bernie. :lol

Thread
08-15-2019, 11:18 PM
An over exageration to be sure.

Though Bernie feels cornered enough by Warren that he is taking the extra step to attack the media like Trump does. It's even the same line of attack. Washington is controlled by Bezos like he's the one writing news articles. Like he has nothing better to do than attack Bernie. :lol

Media can afford to burn Sanders at the stake. There is no loss there. He's old & of course he's white + they still have the Big 3 & Butts.

hater
08-16-2019, 07:52 AM
Warren is a fake ass bictb

Her state is homeland to Raytheon, one of the biggest Military Industrial Complex entities. She loves her MIC and would let the wars go one.

I decided not to support her

TheGreatYacht
08-16-2019, 09:16 AM
Warren is a fake ass bictb

Her state is homeland to Raytheon, one of the biggest Military Industrial Complex entities. She loves her MIC and would let the wars go one.

I decided not to support her

Same here. If she gets the nominee I'll just not vote and let snowflake in chief get reelected.

hater
08-16-2019, 09:44 AM
Same here. If she gets the nominee I'll just not vote and let snowflake in chief get reelected.

I'm voting Tulsi/Bernie whether their on the ticket or not