PDA

View Full Version : Trump rhetoric getting more dangerous

RandomGuy
04-26-2019, 12:53 PM
The longer this guy is in office, the more he sounds like a third rate dictator.

Free press is the "enemy of the people".

Any law enforcement investigation of him or people near him is "crooked cops".

Before he was even elected, he was preparing to rail against a "rigged election" if he lost.

Now, he is talking about “This was a coup” and “This was an attempted overthrow of the United States government.”

Make no mistake, when he is either impeached and removed from office, or more likely, loses the 2020 election, he will continue ranting along these lines, and people like the MAGA bomber will be on the cusp. He will incite people to commit violence on his behalf.

spurraider21
04-26-2019, 12:55 PM
a coup and attempted overthrow led by a special counsel who determined that a sitting president cannot be indicted

lol

RandomGuy
04-26-2019, 12:59 PM
a coup and attempted overthrow led by a special counsel who determined that a sitting president cannot be indicted

lol

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

in2deep
04-26-2019, 01:13 PM
A lot of tears in here

He can easily be voted out next year if his opponents would put a decent choice up

SpursforSix
04-26-2019, 01:13 PM
Yikes. I'm super scared. Thanks for alarming me.

BD24
04-26-2019, 02:23 PM
He’s most likely winning in 2020. Boots and random are going to really melt down when that shit happens.

I do wonder if when 2024 rolls around he is going to refuse to leave office or try to find some way to keep himself in office tbh

RandomGuy
04-26-2019, 03:03 PM
He’s most likely winning in 2020. Boots and random are going to really melt down when that shit happens.

I do wonder if when 2024 rolls around he is going to refuse to leave office or try to find some way to keep himself in office tbh

Trump's margin of victory was 77,000 votes. He is less popular, as all presidents are, than he was when he was elected.

I think people are vastly overestimating his chances of pulling off another against-the-odds victory.

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 09:57 PM

lola DEEP STATE conspiracy for HER that announced investigations against HER twice in 2016, once right before the election.

RIGGED SYSTEM!

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Trump's contumelious rebuff to the law and judgy judges, whenever he gets a bad result, stands out.

Contempt for the law tells, but we knew this already.

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Same with Trump being a grifter and a crass exploiter. Same with him being a "ladies man."

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 11:52 PM
same with him egging on the stochastic violence of the mob.

not much different from where we started.

Winehole23
04-27-2019, 12:42 AM
WWF style

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 01:09 AM
The longer this guy is in office, the more he sounds like a third rate dictator.

Before he was even elected, he was preparing to rail against a "rigged election" if he lost.

Now, he is talking about “This was a coup” and “This was an attempted overthrow of the United States government.”

Make no mistake, when he is either impeached and removed from office, or more likely, loses the 2020 election, he will continue ranting along these lines, and people like the MAGA bomber will be on the cusp. He will incite people to commit violence on his behalf.

:lol Trump right on all those points.

Winehole23
04-27-2019, 03:09 AM
As a rule of thumb, it's always more interesting to appear to agree than to disagree.

Spurtacular's points of agreement with RG seem to be comprehensive:"all those points."

DMC
04-27-2019, 10:57 AM
A lot of tears in here

He can easily be voted out next year if his opponents would put a decent choice up

Of if the recreationally offended libtards get off their fat lazy asses and actually vote instead of just blogging about it.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 01:11 PM
Of if the recreationally offended libtards get off their fat lazy asses and actually vote instead of just blogging about it.

Those libtard fags are brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC and still believe in Russiagate.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 01:14 PM
:lol Trump right on all those points.

Although Trump is correct on most of those points, his supporters fail to realize that replacing a group of a crony elites with another group of crony elites ain't gonna accomplish shit. Trump is the biggest Zionist shill and conman president in US history. His fake populism conned the rust belt.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 04:21 PM
Although Trump is correct on most of those points, his supporters fail to realize that replacing a group of a crony elites with another group of crony elites ain't gonna accomplish shit. Trump is the biggest Zionist shill and conman president in US history. His fake populism conned the rust belt.

History will tell. Democrats offered BushBama V.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 04:22 PM
History will tell. Democrats offered BushBama V.
Are you a QAnon follower? Trump is turning out to be Bush 3.0

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 04:23 PM
Are you a QAnon follower?

Not directly. But I take in a lot of that.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Not directly. But I take in a lot of that.
I think you'd be interested in this.

https://youtu.be/e2f9ppRLe90

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 04:39 PM

That's an argument some are making. Trumpism has shined a light on a lot of important issues. Again, we'll see.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 04:44 PM
That's an argument some are making. Trumpism has shined a light on a lot of important issues. Again, we'll see.

Trump is a symptom of our failed corrupt system. He is the perfect scapegoat for Democrats and Republicans. But both parties love his policies. Trump is everything evil that Democrats and Republicans have always been without the sheep clothing.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 04:57 PM
I think you'd be interested in this.

https://youtu.be/e2f9ppRLe90

Video concedes the premise(s) of Q and then assumes that Q followers are idiots. :lol at you asking me if I'm a follower of Q.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 05:11 PM
Video concedes the premise(s) of Q and then assumes that Q followers are idiots. :lol at you asking me if I'm a follower of Q.

I never bought into the QAnon thing so I'm naturally inclined to believe that anyone who still has faith in the Trump administration despite all the red flags must be a QAnon follower.

Here's another good one that goes deeper and is more recent.

https://youtu.be/jhlZQnTYgSw

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 05:14 PM
I never bought into the QAnon thing so I'm naturally inclined to believe that anyone who still has faith in the Trump administration despite all the red flags must be a QAnon follower.

Here's another good one that goes deeper and is more recent.

https://youtu.be/jhlZQnTYgSw

Hard to say. Obviously, Trump knows how to play the game. Of course you're going to find pics and vids of him getting along with the Clintons when they were in power.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 05:29 PM
RandomGuy just wondering how does it feel to know that Trump was able to get elected by “triggering the libs” because of how insufferable conservatives think liberals like you are?

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 05:32 PM
RandomGuy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1813) just wondering how does it feel to know that Trump was able to get elected by “triggering the libs” because of how insufferable conservatives think liberals like you are?

And what is he like? Delusional? Corrupt? Likes to kidnap kids? :lmao

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 05:55 PM
And what is he like? Delusional? Corrupt? Likes to kidnap kids? :lmao
Not sure what you’re referring to here...

apalisoc_9
04-27-2019, 05:58 PM
Trumps winning 2020. He's warriors like favourite.

Fucking dems. Sanders is 90. Kamala harris? :lmao

Ilhan is probably more popular than 50% of the dems wannabe president.

Dems suck.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 06:09 PM
Not sure what you’re referring to here...

You said he is like a certain type of liberal.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 06:10 PM
Trumps winning 2020. He's warriors like favourite.

Fucking dems. Sanders is 90. Kamala harris? :lmao

Ilhan is probably more popular than 50% of the dems wannabe president.

Dems suck.

Establishment putting out fake polls saying Biden ahead of Trump by 8 points. That's going to be your nominee if they can stand in the way of Bernie again.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 06:29 PM
You said he is like a certain type of liberal.
Oh I see, you’re looking for adjectives to describe that type of liberal.

Wouldnt say corrupt or delusional (I do think his regular comments about how Republicans won’t ever win another election are delusional but that doesn’t have anything to do with what I’m talking about). I think annoying moreso than anything. I even find the autistic screeching about Trump’s :cry rhetoric :cry and :cry muh Russia :cry annoying.

apalisoc_9
04-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Establishment putting out fake polls saying Biden ahead of Trump by 8 points. That's going to be your nominee if they can stand in the way of Bernie again.

Bernie can win the Popular vote, but unless the dems find someone "Game" changing, they're going to lose the election again.

Mind boggling how they continue to push Kamala harris amd other shitty candidates etc. Bernie is decent if he was 20 years younger maybe.

Plenty of time. The not so popular younger dem candidates like yang etc just dont have enough appeal to gain candidacy but they're by far the most qualified.

Again, this last 8 months alone. There is nothing to suggest any of these youger candidates would even win candidacy.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:03 PM
Bernie can win the Popular vote, but unless the dems find someone "Game" changing, they're going to lose the election again.

Mind boggling how they continue to push Kamala harris amd other shitty candidates etc. Bernie is decent if he was 20 years younger maybe.

Plenty of time. The not so popular younger dem candidates like yang etc just dont have enough appeal to gain candidacy but they're by far the most qualified.

Again, this last 8 months alone. There is nothing to suggest any of these youger candidates would even win candidacy.

How is Yang the most qualified? Last time around it was position history that made Hillary "the most qualified candidate ever." :lol

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:04 PM

Wouldnt say corrupt or delusional (I do think his regular comments about how Republicans won’t ever win another election are delusional but that doesn’t have anything to do with what I’m talking about). I think annoying moreso than anything. I even find the autistic screeching about Trump’s :cry rhetoric :cry and :cry muh Russia :cry annoying.

Yea, those Democrats are easily in the highest voice; and that speaks to the state of the Democratic party that nobody can rein them in.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:16 PM
Yea, those Democrats are easily in the highest voice; and that speaks to the state of the Democratic party that nobody can rein them in.
I disagree they’re a loud voice that needs to be reigned in, I think they’re a controlled (albeit loud) voice lapping up whatever the media feeds them. The frivolous wedge issues like muh Russia, grab em by the pussy, #metoo, Buttigieg being able to buy a wedding cake, etc, are all stunts required in a two party system where both parties are beholden to special interests. If CNN and MSNBC stopped talking about muh Russia the Democrats who screech about it all the time wouldn’t give a fuck.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 07:20 PM
I disagree they’re a loud voice that needs to be reigned in, I think they’re a loud voice lapping up whatever the media feeds them. The frivolous wedge issues like muh Russia, grab em by the pussy, #metoo, Buttigieg being able to buy a wedding cake, etc, are all stunts required in a two party system where both parties are beholden to special interests. If CNN and MSNBC stopped talking about muh Russia the Democrats who screech about it all the time give a fuck.

They're brainwashed, they are hard to reach out to. I've had some call me a Trump supporter. The truth is way out of their realm. I don't give up in reaching out to them though. That's why I made my other thread about fake alternative news media or controlled opposition political hacks.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 09:41 PM
I disagree they’re a loud voice that needs to be reigned in, I think they’re a controlled (albeit loud) voice lapping up whatever the media feeds them.

Well, you said they're the ones that gave Trump the election; so, pick a lane.

DMC
04-27-2019, 11:53 PM
Those libtard fags are brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC and still believe in Russiagate.

That's fine, they can believe what-the-fuck-ever but it's proven statistically that most of those who riot and block speeches and shit never even voted, and likely won't vote this go-round either.

Recreationally offended, recreational activism that stops short of voting. Everything for a selfie.

a777pilot
04-28-2019, 12:48 PM

What color is the sky in your world?

RandomGuy
04-29-2019, 01:33 PM
Trump is a symptom of our failed corrupt system. He is the perfect scapegoat for Democrats and Republicans. But both parties love his policies. Trump is everything evil that Democrats and Republicans have always been without the sheep clothing.

???

I can't think of any of his policies that any appreciable percentage of Democrats "love"

RandomGuy
04-29-2019, 01:36 PM
RandomGuy just wondering how does it feel to know that Trump was able to get elected by “triggering the libs” because of how insufferable conservatives think liberals like you are?

??? Not entirely sure what you mean here. Trump was elected by a razor thin margin, because Democrats picked a bad candidate, and had help.

RandomGuy
04-29-2019, 03:06 PM

(shrugs)

So, pointing out that a sitting US president accusing fellow Americans of "coup plotting" against him is "autistic screeching"? Have you been really paying attention to what this guy is saying, and tens of millions of people are internalizing?

How far can he go before you find something alarming? Just curious as to what kind of standard you are holding out here as appropriate.

RandomGuy
04-29-2019, 03:10 PM

I will stand by my statement that the odds of the Republican party winning the presidency again in my lifetime have gotten very remote, if not outright impossible, the margins of victory of the past successful GOP candidates has been VERY thin, with the one exception of 2004.

But hey, I do value questioning one's underlying assumptions.

What have I got wrong? HOW is it delusional?

boutons_deux
04-29-2019, 03:22 PM
What have I got wrong? HOW is it delusional?

Repugs criminalizing voter registration people, SCOTUS whores approving partisan gerrymandering, Repug vote counting fraud, Repugs queering the census, Repug voter suppression, etc etc etc

Repugs know the only way they can win is by cheating, and with their tribal ignorant, stupid, hate- and paranoia-driven base

RandomGuy
04-29-2019, 05:47 PM
I disagree they’re a loud voice that needs to be reigned in, I think they’re a controlled (albeit loud) voice lapping up whatever the media feeds them. The frivolous wedge issues like muh Russia, grab em by the pussy, #metoo, Buttigieg being able to buy a wedding cake, etc, are all stunts required in a two party system where both parties are beholden to special interests. If CNN and MSNBC stopped talking about muh Russia the Democrats who screech about it all the time wouldn’t give a fuck.

So, you have said what you think here is frivolous.

What should I be concentrating my screeching on? Do tell.

RandomGuy
04-30-2019, 09:48 AM

Still waiting.

RandomGuy
04-30-2019, 10:05 AM

Older, fatter, and less competent. Not a good sequel.

RandomGuy
04-30-2019, 10:13 AM

An oversimplification. Ironic is that this idea is itself one spread by right wing propaganda.

Where is the room for legitimate concern? Is all concern about Russian actions towards the West just overblown? what is the appropriate level of concern?