PDA

View Full Version : Blazers' Kanter uncertain for Western semifinals

SpurPadre
04-26-2019, 06:49 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26612726/blazers-kanter-uncertain-western-semifinals

Fuck...they have no big other than Load Management's white brother Meyers. LMA would feast on The Guests. We MUST win tomorrow for a guaranteed trip to the WCF!!!!

Shakril
04-26-2019, 06:52 PM
You know that Kanter is not the Problem on the Trail Blazers....

RC_Drunkford
04-26-2019, 07:00 PM
would be disappointing to lose Game 7 with the Blazers looking so vulnerable. I think that would be an easier series than the one we're in now. And if the Rockets somehow beat the Dubs, I take my chances with a Pop vs. D'Antoni match up

HarlemHeat37
04-26-2019, 07:10 PM
Actually a huge blow, Meyers Leonard and Zach Collins are 2 of the worst rotation bigs I've ever seen..

spursistan
04-26-2019, 07:13 PM
Please win tomorrow..We might bullshit our way to the Conference Finals :lol..

BackHome
04-26-2019, 07:16 PM
Keep saying to win in playoffs you gotta be healthy and lucky.

GusT15
04-26-2019, 07:26 PM
You know that Kanter is not the Problem on the Trail Blazers....

It doesn't matter if Kanter was not the problem on paper against the Blazers.

Adams and Kanter weren't the problem on paper in 2016 against the Thunder as well but their front court did as damage to the Spurs as Durant and Westbrick did.

The fact is that they are so thin on big bodies after Anus going down that LMA would indeed have the most relaxing time compared to having to bang bodies with Man Boobs Jokic and Millsap and Plumber.

It's not worthy of discusion of course if we lose game 7,and in that case it just means the Ogre will feast on Meyers and Collins.

Robz4000
04-26-2019, 07:32 PM
Once again, being a big man and playing for Portland just doesn't make sense for your health...and LMA wants to go back?! :lmao...

phxspurfan
04-26-2019, 07:46 PM
Actually a huge blow, Meyers Leonard and Zach Collins are 2 of the worst rotation bigs I've ever seen..

What about Aminu and Harkles

Dex
04-26-2019, 08:20 PM
This could be the most cupcake Semis we've faced in 10 years if we can win one game in Denver...

BlackAndWhite
04-26-2019, 08:46 PM
Pray that the spurs will deliver a win.

Uriel
04-26-2019, 08:47 PM
Ugh. Makes that Game 2 loss all the more difficult to swallow. :(

SpurPadre
04-26-2019, 08:48 PM
I mean Lillard and McCollum would take turns fucking White and especially Forbes in the ass but at least White will have his moments defensively. They would have nothing for LMA. I could even see Davis Bonner contribute against The Guests. One game to make that happen. I really hope we can pull it off.

GusT15
04-26-2019, 08:56 PM
I mean Lillard and McCollum would take turns fucking White and especially Forbes in the ass but at least White will have his moments defensively. They would have nothing for LMA. I could even see Davis Bonner contribute against The Guests. One game to make that happen. I really hope we can pull it off.

Add Rudy Gay in those players that benefit from a match up with Portland.Going from fighting against Millsap and Plumlee to dudes like Aminu and Jake Layman.He's gonna love iso against them and not be completely overwhelmed on defense like he is against Millsap.

SpurPadre
04-26-2019, 09:08 PM
Add Rudy Gay in those players that benefit from a match up with Portland.Going from fighting against Millsap and Plumlee to dudes like Aminu and Jake Layman.He's gonna love iso against them and not be completely overwhelmed on defense like he is against Millsap.

Agreed. This news, along with the Malone's lack of class should give this team so much motivation to play their best game of the series tomorrow.

RC_Drunkford
04-26-2019, 09:38 PM
Steph just went to the locker room, seems to have ankle problems again. Man Spurs gotta really win game 7

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2019, 09:44 PM
Pop's game 2 collapse just got bigger...

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2019, 09:46 PM
Steph just went to the locker room, seems to have ankle problems again. Man Spurs gotta really win game 7

I'm watching the Warrior feed (must insufferable announcers ever), no mention of this.

GusT15
04-26-2019, 09:50 PM
I'm watching the Warrior feed (must insufferable announcers ever), no mention of this.

He tweaked his right ankle all right.Back on the bench now though.

monty4329
04-27-2019, 01:11 AM

We can say we lost to the Conference finalist, maybe even the champion.

monty4329
04-27-2019, 01:12 AM
If a clear path to the WCF doesn't motivate the team, I don't know if anything can.

True for DEN too, though.

apalisoc_9
04-27-2019, 02:00 AM
C'mom spurs. I need that Spurs vs Raptors Finals in my life.

Thats going to be the most drama filled finals of all time.

Win game 7 against denver, I like their chances against Portland and hopefully one of durant or curry gets injured and against Houston.

Spurs vs Raptors will be fire :lol

ceperez
04-27-2019, 10:09 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26612726/blazers-kanter-uncertain-western-semifinals

Fuck...they have no big other than Load Management's white brother Meyers. LMA would feast on The Guests. We MUST win tomorrow for a guaranteed trip to the WCF!!!!

I agree... win this game 7 and its a clear path to the WCF!!!!!

Zwei
04-27-2019, 12:27 PM
fun thing is that Portland would want us as well, so they could keep home court.

ShutUp SayItAgain!
04-27-2019, 01:04 PM

All courtesy of Pop

ShutUp SayItAgain!
04-27-2019, 01:07 PM
C'mom spurs. I need that Spurs vs Raptors Finals in my life.

Thats going to be the most drama filled finals of all time.

Win game 7 against denver, I like their chances against Portland and hopefully one of durant or curry gets injured and against Houston.

Spurs vs Raptors will be fire :lol

It would be crazy if all this happened. lol but actually possible.

vavvi
04-27-2019, 02:53 PM
We can say we lost to the Conference finalist, maybe even the champion.

Nah. There's zero chance DEN is a champion

GreekSpursfan
04-27-2019, 03:33 PM
So Denver to the WCF confirmed?

TD 21
04-27-2019, 04:18 PM
It doesn't matter if Kanter was not the problem on paper against the Blazers.

Adams and Kanter weren't the problem on paper in 2016 against the Thunder as well but their front court did as damage to the Spurs as Durant and Westbrick did.

The fact is that they are so thin on big bodies after Anus going down that LMA would indeed have the most relaxing time compared to having to bang bodies with Man Boobs Jokic and Millsap and Plumber.

It's not worthy of discusion of course if we lose game 7,and in that case it just means the Ogre will feast on Meyers and Collins.

Exactly. Kanter is a notorious terrible defender in space and protecting the rim, but he's at least stout enough to at least somewhat hold his ground against Aldridge in the post. Aminu, Collins and Leonard are all lightweights. They also can't really make Aldridge and Poeltl work defensively or on the glass.

Without knowing whether he'll play (seems like he will, at least to start) or how hampered he'll be, I'd probably still pick the Trail Blazers, but this would at least open the door for the Spurs.

Millennial_Messiah
04-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Hope the Rockets get streaky against the Faggots and then go cold in the WCF against the Spurs.

KimmyGib
04-27-2019, 04:48 PM
I remember when Kanter murdered the Spurs in 2016

Stabula
04-27-2019, 04:51 PM
As good as Lillard was it was Kanter outplaying Adams that won them that series. Huge blow if he can't play but I think it's likely he will.

Stabula
04-27-2019, 04:54 PM
By the way Jehovah is the true devil. Satan is the true savior of humanity.

rascal
04-27-2019, 07:06 PM
Nah. There's zero chance DEN is a champion

There is zero chance the Spurs are champions.