PDA

View Full Version : Apparently If You Don't Cower In A Corner

Bull True
04-27-2019, 06:32 PM
Only 1 dead and 3 injured in a terrorist attack against a San Diego synagogue.

This article conspicuously does not say how the shooter was stopped.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/synagogue-shooting-near-san-diego-leaves-1-dead-in-hate-attack-19-year-old-arrested/ar-BBWmdIJ?ocid=spartandhp

It would seem that perhaps the congregants didn't all cower and apprehended the fellow, who was taken into custody by police.

Pavlov
04-27-2019, 06:58 PM
lol so suspicious MSM

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:04 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/27/us/san-diego-synagogue/index.html

The suspect fled the scene and called 911 to say he was involved and give his location, San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit said. A San Diego K-9 officer arrived and the shooter surrendered without incident, he said.

:lol so much for the OPs narrative.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:21 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/27/us/san-diego-synagogue/index.html

:lol so much for the OPs narrative.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Fled, meaning he was possibly chased out? Or perhaps someone(s) in the congregation had his (their) own gun(s)?

Also :lol that you had to find that in another article.
:lol at the AP for sucking at their job.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:23 PM
Fled, meaning he was possibly chased out? Or perhaps someone(s) in the congregation had his (their) own gun(s)?

Here’s what the article you posted had:

As the attacker was fleeing the scene, an off-duty Border Patrol agent shot at his vehicle, but he got away, authorities said. He was captured a short time later.
Adam Pringle, 32, said he was sitting at a 76 gas station parking lot when a swarm of San Diego police, county sheriff and California Highway Patrol cars descended on the scene less than 50 feet away.
RELATED: Deadly attack at San Diego-area synagogue underscores rise in anti-Jewish hate (https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-jewish-hate-synagogue-20190427-story.html)
Pringle watched as police officers pulled over the man he believed to be the shooting suspect.
“Hands up or I’ll shoot you!” Pringle heard the officer yell.
The driver quickly put his hands up, and the officer walked over with his gun drawn, Pringle said. The officer quickly arrested the man, Pringle said.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Here’s what the article you posted had:

So, nothing on his retreat from the Synagogue? You don't think that's shoddy reporting at a minimum?

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:27 PM
It does to be fair look like he was chased out by members.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:29 PM
So, nothing on his retreat from the Synagogue? You don't think that's shoddy reporting at a minimum?
It’s breaking news reporting, they’re reporting on what they know and theyll fill details in later.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:29 PM
It does to be fair look like he was chased out by members.

So, the heroes don't get reported on. But everything about the boys in blue.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:31 PM

CNN does mention that he was engaged by the members:

"I also understand from folks on the scene that this shooter was engaged by people in the congregation and those brave people certainly prevented this from being a much worse tragedy," Vaus told CNN.

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2019, 07:31 PM
False flag?

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:33 PM
It’s breaking news reporting, they’re reporting on what they know and theyll fill details in later.

Come on, breaking? There's all kinds of details in that story. It's not like we're talking about an initial tweet or something. At a minimum, it should have been reported that his cause for fleeing was not known (if it was not known).

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 07:34 PM
CNN does mention that he was engaged by the members:

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yea, so the AP willfully omitted details in their zeal to protect narrative.

CitizenDwayne
04-27-2019, 07:40 PM
I completely agree with OP. People need to arm themselves and fight back against these radical right wing gunmen.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:44 PM
Yea, so the AP willfully omitted details in their zeal to protect narrative.
By AP are you referring to the LA times article in the OP (that I’m sure was posted by someone other than you)? There’s plenty of mainstream news outlets reporting on the fact he was confronted by the members.

Will Hunting
04-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Actually nevermind :lmao, from the article in the OP:

As the attacker was fleeing the scene, an off-duty Border Patrol agent who was at the synagogue shot at the suspect’s vehicle, but he got away, authorities said. He was captured a short time later.
The article literally mentions that someone on site with a gun shot at the shooter as he fled the scene :lmao:lmao

MultiTroll
04-27-2019, 07:57 PM
An article said it's possible the gunmans gun malfunctioned.
If so, what a f-ing good break!

ElNono
04-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Maybe OP can explain what he think happened, and the big bad media is hiding?

FrostKing
04-27-2019, 08:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/SdnF0w7/Screenshot-2019-04-27-18-29-06-1.png

Winehole23
04-27-2019, 08:50 PM
Maybe OP can explain what he think happened, and the big bad media is hiding?A spontaneous crime of passion by a white nationalist who believes Jews use immigrants to replace white people.

Where would one get such an idea, in the first place?

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 08:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/SdnF0w7/Screenshot-2019-04-27-18-29-06-1.png

Doesn't look like a terrorist. This was called a "hate attack". Was one or some persons only targeted? He then turned himself in. Terrorists often like to go out on their own terms.

FrostKing
04-27-2019, 09:00 PM
A spontaneous crime of passion by a white nationalist who believes Jews use immigrants to replace white people.

Feel bad for White Americans. Nowhere to escape the replacement. These attacks will only continue to increase in numbers.

FrostKing
04-27-2019, 09:03 PM
Doesn't look like a terrorist. This was called a "hate attack". Was one or some persons only targeted? He then turned himself in. Terrorists often like to go out on their own terms.
He admitted to setting a fire at a mosque locally a month ago.

Curious part is he doesn't reference Mexicans in any quotes Ive read. Still, being a nurse in a minority White city/state must be rather tough for a white nationalist.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 09:04 PM
He admitted to setting a fire at a mosque locally a month ago.

Curious part is he doesn't reference Mexicans in any quotes Ive read. Still, being a nurse in a minority White city/state must be rather tough for a white nationalist.

Targeting muzzies and then Jews? Usually, terrorists stick to one or the other.

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 09:06 PM
A spontaneous crime of passion by a white nationalist who believes Jews use immigrants to replace white people.

Tell us.

Spurminator
04-27-2019, 09:07 PM

Yep, for example, Islamic terrorists hate Jews but LOVE Christians.

What exactly do you get out of being seen as the dumbest person on here? Are you a masochist?

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 09:08 PM
Yep, for example, Islamic terrorists hate Jews but LOVE Christians.

What exactly do you get out of being seen as the dumbest person on here? Are you a masochist?

The choices were Jews and muzzies, dipshit. We all know muzzies hate everyone.

Spurminator
04-27-2019, 09:11 PM
The choices were Jews and muzzies, dipshit. We all know muzzies hate everyone.

Terrible backtrack, tbh. 2/10, no one's buying it.

What "usual terrorists" were you talking about? :lol faggot

Spurtacular
04-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Terrible backtrack, tbh. 2/10, no one's buying it.

What "usual terrorists" were you talking about? :lol faggot

:lmao "backtrack"

I gave two groups. You introduced a third group into the equation, faggot.

FrostKing
04-27-2019, 09:53 PM
I will post my synopsis later. Heading on a date and it doesnt involve comic book movies

Trill Clinton
04-27-2019, 10:43 PM
Another white supremacist cave demon smh

CitizenDwayne
04-28-2019, 01:04 AM
I will post my synopsis later. Heading on a date and it doesnt involve comic book movies
You fellas have fun

DMC
04-28-2019, 01:46 AM
The Jews are getting fucked coming and going. The right wing extremists hate them, the left wing extremists hate them. You'd think they killed Jesus or something.

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 02:25 AM
The Jews are getting fucked coming and going. The right wing extremists hate them, the left wing extremists hate them. You'd think they killed Jesus or something.

People getting so mad about a little greed, too.

Isitjustme?
04-28-2019, 02:44 AM
Doesn't look like a terrorist.

literally this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClJD4cdUoAA189f.jpg

:lmao

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 02:55 AM
literally this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClJD4cdUoAA189f.jpg

:lmao

:lol Nice try, snowflake. But the typical white terrorist doesn't look like Justin Beiber.

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 02:55 AM
:cry I thought I had one :cry

:lmao Today's slob.

FrostKing
04-28-2019, 03:02 AM
The snippets of shooters manifesto which I read illustrated he was informed and at least decently educated. Nursing student at local University also illustrates that

But what does landing in prison ultimately do "for the cause"? Will tens of millions be deported? Will White liberals be un-Cucked?

No. So wouldn't he be better off dumping nursing and focusing on learning a Central/Eastern European language; relocating? Or even just learning a skill such as coder or developer; then relocating

His mistake was putting too much trust into today's White population. This board alone illustrates how we are our own worst enemies. Even then he didn't attack an influential figure but went after middle class citizens.

I empathize with his despair at the picture as a whole but you gotta create your own niche whether that be overseas in a united White nation or small White community in America. Prison or suicide isn't worth it.

Isitjustme?
04-28-2019, 08:45 AM
:lol

I agree it was funny

Pavlov
04-28-2019, 09:49 AM
:lol Nice try, snowflake. But the typical white terrorist doesn't look like Justin Beiber.What does the typical white terrorist look like?

Spurminator
04-28-2019, 09:56 AM
I gave two groups. You introduced a third group into the equation, faggot.

You gave two groups of victims, not terrorists.

Here's a reminder of what you said, less than an hour before you forgot what you said:

I gave you an example of terrorists who don't stick to one enemy. You claimed you weren't talking about Islamic terrorists. So I asked what usual terrorists you were talking about. We're still waiting on that answer (but not really).

Pavlov
04-28-2019, 09:58 AM
I predict a lot of lashing out and filibustering from our resident terrorism expert derp.

Will Hunting
04-28-2019, 10:09 AM
Wondering where it says anything about how a terrorist needs to look :lol

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/svg xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmc vMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczL m9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIiB3aWR0aD0iMzIiIGhlaWdodD0iMzI iIHZpZXdCb3g9IjAgMCAzMiAzMiI CiAgPGRlZnM CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBpZD0ic21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiIH BvaW50cz0iMCAwIDMyIDAgMzIgMzIgMCAzMiIvPgogIDwvZGVm cz4KICA8ZyBmaWxsPSJub25lIiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9ImV2ZW5vZG QiPgogICAgPG1hc2sgaWQ9InNtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iIiBm aWxsPSIjZmZmIj4KICAgICAgPHVzZSB4bGluazpocmVmPSIjc2 1hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiLz4KICAgIDwvbWFzaz4KICAgIDx1 c2UgZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgeGxpbms6aHJlZj0iI3NtYWxsLX Zpc2VtZS12My1hIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBmaWxsPSIjRDJFM0ZDIiBkPSJNMCwxNS4yMz k3OTYzIEMyLjU0Mzg1NzE0LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgNS42NTIsMjIu MDgyMTk0NiA5LjIwMjI4NTcxLDI0Ljc0NDg3NjkgQzEzLjIxMT U3MTQsMjcuNzUxNzA3NyAxOC43ODg0Mjg2LDI3Ljc1MTcwNzcg MjIuNzk3NzE0MywyNC43NDQ4NzY5IEMyNi4zNDgsMjIuMDgyMT k0NiAyOS40NTYxNDI5LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgMzIsMTUuMjM5Nzk2 MyBMMzIsLTcgTDAsLTcgTDAsMTUuMjM5Nzk2MyBaIiBtYXNrPS J1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPgogICAgPHBhdGgg ZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgZmlsbC1vcGFjaXR5PSIuNiIgZD0iTT E2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIgQzE2LjkyNjA5OTEsMjEuMjMwNjQ5MiAx Ny43OTEyNDY3LDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcgMTguNTI3MjEzNSwyMS45NT E1MDE5IEMxOC44MTA0NDEsMjIuMTI3MzMwOSAxOS4xMzYyNzM4 LDIxLjc4ODc0ODUgMTguOTQwMzc5OSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxOC 4yNzg1NTU2LDIwLjU5NzMyNjMgMTcuMjA4MTEzNiwyMCAxNiwy MCBDMTQuNzkxODg2NCwyMCAxMy43MjE0NDQ0LDIwLjU5NzMyNj MgMTMuMDU5NjIwMSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxMi44NjM3MjYyLDIx Ljc4ODc0ODUgMTMuMTg5NTU5LDIyLjEyNzMzMDkgMTMuNDcyNz g2NSwyMS45NTE1MDE5IEMxNC4yMDg3NTMzLDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcg MTUuMDczOTAwOSwyMS4yMzA2NDkyIDE2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIiIG 1hc2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBzdHJva2U9IiM0Mjg1RjQiIHN0cm9rZS1saW 5lY2FwPSJzcXVhcmUiIGQ9Ik0yNSwxMyBDMjMsMTUuMzMzMzMz MyAyMCwxNi41IDE2LDE2LjUgQzEyLDE2LjUgOSwxNS4zMzMzMz MzIDcsMTMgTDEzLDEwLjUgTDE5LDEwLjUgTDI1LDEzIFoiIG1h c2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBmaWxsPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBmaWxsLXJ1bG U9Im5vbnplcm8iIHBvaW50cz0iOCAxNCA3IDEzIDI1IDEzIDI0 IDE0IiBtYXNrPSJ1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPg ogICAgPHBhdGggc3Ryb2tlPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBzdHJva2UtbGlu ZWNhcD0icm91bmQiIGQ9Ik0yMCwzIEwxNy43Njc4NzUsNS4yNT g5MjYyMiBDMTYuNzkxNSw2LjI0NzAyNDU5IDE1LjIwODUsNi4y NDcwMjQ1OSAxNC4yMzIxMjUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBMMTIsMyIgbW Fzaz0idXJsKCNzbWFsbC12aXNlbWUtdjMtYikiLz4KICA8L2c Cjwvc3ZnPgo=Learn to pronounce
(https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=How+to+pronounce+terrorist&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRozS3w8sc9YSmjSWtOXmPU4eIN KMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLlYglJLcoV4pXi5uIsSS0qyi_KLC6xYl FiSs3jWcQq5ZFfrlCSr1AA1JQP1JWqAFcDADZwd0JdAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf3cariPPhAhUM7awKHf1cC_0Q3eEDMAB6BAgJE Ak)

noun

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Winehole23
04-28-2019, 10:29 AM
The guy who massacred the Tree of Life temple in Pittsburgh was aroused by the picture of swarthy Central American hordes doing the bidding of international Jewry.

The sort of thing you might see on Fox news any day of the week. This guy seems to have a very similar take.

Winehole23
04-28-2019, 10:36 AM
Charlie Manson thought he would precipitate a race war in the USA.

Little did he know he would be followed by a parade of right wing demiurges, all similarly deluded.

Sharpen the contradictions, sow chaos!

a777pilot
04-28-2019, 11:53 AM

The Romans killed Jesus.

FrostKing
04-28-2019, 12:56 PM
You’re going to the hood to pay to get fucked by a new big black guy is what you’re doing.
Freudelin leftist slip?

DMC
04-28-2019, 01:16 PM
People getting so mad about a little greed, too.

Greed is capitalism pure and simple. Some are just better at staying the course with their financial endeavors and their communities are better at cooperating to keep the money local (basically). It's not the fault of the Jews that rednecks and trailer trash are bad with money.

DMC
04-28-2019, 01:19 PM
The Romans killed Jesus.

The Jews had an opportunity to spare Jesus and sentence Barabbas but nooooooo...

DMC
04-28-2019, 01:20 PM
Charlie Manson thought he would precipitate a race war in the USA.

Little did he know he would be followed by a parade of right wing demiurges, all similarly deluded.

Sharpen the contradictions, sow chaos!

That can also mean female pigs going apeshit.

Winehole23
04-28-2019, 01:21 PM
Once again, thank you for both sidesing enough bullshit to allow this to become normalized.Dense.

You're so contrary you don't notice when other posters agree.

That was a slap at Fox and its target audience, scared old people and other sensitive racists.

FrostKing
04-28-2019, 01:29 PM
https://i.ibb.co/L0sFftg/5310.jpg

Winehole23
04-28-2019, 01:30 PM
"The baby is born, the mother meets w/the doctor. They take care of the baby. They wrap the baby beautifully. Then the doctor and mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

a777pilot
04-28-2019, 02:17 PM
The Jews had an opportunity to spare Jesus and sentence Barabbas but nooooooo...

Great! Then y ou agree with me....the Romans killed Jesus.

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 03:10 PM
You gave two groups of victims, not terrorists.

Here's a reminder of what you said, less than an hour before you forgot what you said:

I gave you an example of terrorists who don't stick to one enemy. You claimed you weren't talking about Islamic terrorists. So I asked what usual terrorists you were talking about. We're still waiting on that answer (but not really).

Muzzies / Jews listed. "One or the other" referred specifically to those groups.

Poor Adam Lambert unhinged he couldn't stick to context.

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Seriously, you’re so fucking stupid. Quit being a worthless fucking piece of shit one fucking time.

Or, just fucking kill yourself. Your elimination will improve both the iq and gene pool of the planet.

The village idiot is back. :lol

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 03:20 PM
Greed is capitalism pure and simple. Some are just better at staying the course with their financial endeavors and their communities are better at cooperating to keep the money local (basically). It's not the fault of the Jews that rednecks and trailer trash are bad with money.

That's nice; but the Jews do a lot of shifty shit all the same.

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 03:31 PM
:corn:

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 03:36 PM
:corn:

Pavlov
04-28-2019, 03:42 PM
That's nice; but the Jews do a lot of shifty shit all the same.Like what?

DMC
04-28-2019, 05:21 PM
Great! Then y ou agree with me....the Romans killed Jesus.
Of course. I think everyone else got the joke, idiot.

DMC
04-28-2019, 05:24 PM
That's nice; but the Jews do a lot of shifty shit all the same.

So do all other races/religions. The Jews are just more profitable in the process and from the outcome. You take two people, place them side by side, double blind study... one has a successful business and the other overdoses on crack cocaine. Which is the Jew?

Spurtacular
04-28-2019, 05:43 PM
So do all other races/religions. The Jews are just more profitable in the process and from the outcome. You take two people, place them side by side, double blind study... one has a successful business and the other overdoses on crack cocaine. Which is the Jew?

Hey, you want to argue that Jews are a more successful race than most or possibly all, I don't need to fight that. But there's no doubt they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar alot. It's happened time and time again everywhere they went.

Pavlov
04-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Hey, you want to argue that Jews are a more successful race than most or possibly all, I don't need to fight that. But there's no doubt they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar alot. It's happened time and time again everywhere they went.Like when?

FrostKing
04-28-2019, 06:59 PM
You’re so obvious. If a homie walked up to you, you’d start crying because you know you’re a fucking coward.
Are you black? What's your obsession with africans

Winehole23
04-28-2019, 07:29 PM
I understand as one of the “intellectuals” on here you feel you have no consequence for what’s happened before. And your inherent prejudice and Republican nature forces you to find something bad about the dems when reminded again of the embarrassment that is today’s “right”

But you’re not unique. There was this whole strain of republican that “evolved” after the tea party and evangelicals took over to preserve the remnants of their concentration of power.

But guess what? Your adherence to the party line for many years led to the shitshow that is the party of trump, and the pieces of shit that proudly wave their flags here. That devolution of critical thinking, letting fear and hate of all things different, emboldened the people that think for pieces of shit like tsa and his alt hater, mongoloid spurt, and the rest. They are now the voice of an entire political party in today’s America.

Any of your current attempts at trying to put the cork back in the empty bottle of decency and thought ring extremely hollowNot sure what you mean.

You seem to have highly evolved ideas about me based on fleeting online interaction.

Maybe you're thinking about me too much.

Little hint, not even close.

a777pilot
04-28-2019, 10:14 PM
Of course. I think everyone else got the joke, idiot.

Well, go coitus a female sheep!

FrostKing
04-29-2019, 12:58 AM
Like what?
They are publicly allowed to practice nepotism

They defend racist/murderous Israel while bashing White nations for doing the same

They routinely pull "as a White person" when speaking negatively and then from other side of mouth "i am a persecuted minority"

They support liberal ideals on the street but are hellish conservative within their community. I.e. where are all the Lenny Kravitz looking jews? Where are all these gay LA/NY jews? They only marry Whites and convert them but preach and fund race mixing

Overall in all their history they are a 5th column.

Pavlov
04-29-2019, 03:09 AM
They are publicly allowed to practice nepotismSo is Trump.

They defend racist/murderous Israel while bashing White nations for doing the sameTrump defends Israel.

They routinely pull "as a White person" when speaking negatively and then from other side of mouth "i am a persecuted minority"You speak as a white person who says you're persecuted.

They support liberal ideals on the street but are hellish conservative within their community. I.e. where are all the Lenny Kravitz looking jews? Where are all these gay LA/NY jews? They only marry Whites and convert them but preach and fund race mixing:lol word salad

Overall in all their history they are a 5th column.Probably the best course of action when they didn't have a country of their own tbh.

Also, nobody asked you.