PDA

View Full Version : Now do u understand...?

duncan2k5
04-28-2019, 08:32 AM
I been saying we need to trade LMA and DDR... I've been screaming it into the abyss that I don't care if we don't trade them for stars... They're in their 30s and getting worse... They've been playoff failures forever, especially DDR... having both as ur main guys will NEVER result in sniffing a ring, and additionally they have a toxic locker room presence...

Ppl on here were bashing the hell out of me... Especially since we were winning a couple meaningless regular season games... I said only the playoffs matter... We are here for rings... If u aren't building toward that, then you are just another perennially bad team...

Now I see ppl saying the exact same things u all were bashing me for saying... Keeping them for another year is a waste... Trade them for even second round picks at this point... And actually play our young players... This is how the game is now... Young players are played... We are our own worst enemy by keeping these two... One is a massive choker, and the other pouts when he isn't the focus

And either they have the lowest BBIQ ever, or they simply gave up when Pop was clearly asking for a foul... None is good

Ibleedslvrnblk
04-28-2019, 09:37 AM
No I agree with you. Feel better there is now two of us? I dislike this team cause of DDR and his ball throwing antics. We should have added Melo to cap off this craptwcular shit show

JeffDuncan
04-28-2019, 11:23 AM
I been saying we need to trade LMA and DDR... I've been screaming it into the abyss that I don't care if we don't trade them for stars... They're in their 30s and getting worse... They've been playoff failures forever, especially DDR... having both as ur main guys will NEVER result in sniffing a ring, and additionally they have a toxic locker room presence...

Whoa, spunky. When were you in the Spurs locker room? You are attempting to speak of something which you do not know.

LMA and DDR are not Tim and Tony. Everybody knows that.

LMA is not very high on the Spurs' list of problems. The players around him are a crazy hodgepodge. LMA would look better on a well assembled team.

I doubt DDR would look better, no matter who's around him. The burden he bears seems to be internal. He's his own worst enemy. (And I hear the response of a hundred guys on Spurstalk: "not while I'm alive he's not!")

BackHome
04-28-2019, 12:38 PM
I agree LMA actually had a pretty good year but when you sign guys like Poindexter and Cunningham are you really serious about winning a championship? We need to hopefully hit on our two first round picks try and trade Mills and DEROZZ and if necessary move up in draft by moving Bertans or Forbes. Then sign Nikola and bring up Ben Moore