PDA

View Full Version : Back to Business!

Brutalis
10-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Tuesday. That is the day defending the title begins. We open the year trying on our rings with some fancy ceremony as the Nuggets wait on proving something they lost because of us. It is the truely the day that our 2005 Champs become a part of history as we must prove ourselves all over again.

But that's just what we know.

I haven't felt this much excitement, or seen as many high hopes for one team in... really just ever. There has never been more to lose than what we have now... ...or to gain. We defeated the pressure of game 7, but it hasn't left us. The pressure is still there.

"San Antonio has it all, ... the coach, the management, the bench, the stars, the mvp, the experience, the tradition, and most importantly--the defense. I haven't seen a team this good since Birds boys or MJ and his guys. I think now it's all in their heads on whether or not they want to take the next 2 rings."

...said my uncle, an NBA fan for 46 years now. And I believe it too. Unknowingly he just got me even more excited and ready for the year to start.

I'm excited. I'm confident. I'm proud. And I'm ready.

And I just wanted to say I BELIEVE!

GO SPURS GO 2006!

Geno Billy
10-28-2005, 08:51 PM
All that and Holt Cap ain't payin' no tax.

TwoHandJam
10-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Nice post Brutalis. I'm right there with ya.

spurs=bling
10-28-2005, 09:54 PM
:tu

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 12:05 AM
I'm excited too :elephant should be a great season :)

lilmads
10-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Cheers!:) :drunk

It's really gonna be an awesome season *hopefully*!
:elephant