PDA

View Full Version : We've become the Pistons of the West

testies
04-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Old school obsolete post game that doesn't work any more (Blake+Drummond DeRozan+LMA)

Team neither tanks or is good enough to compete (Pistons have been horrible for more than 10 years but never managed a top3 pick in this interim)

Clapping seal fans who find useless silver linings like "Omg but Forbes showed hustle out there" "We lost, but Ish Smith really played his socks off though!"

Drafting and banking our future on players who cannot shoot (Dejontay Murray, Derrick White -> Wesley Johnson etc)

Awful front offices...

If we don't wake up and fire our entire front office, we will be in the same situation in 10 years.

DejuanorwhatDude
04-28-2019, 10:43 AM
Yeah. It's fucking sickening. I really hope they're just waiting for Pop to retire and then actually get started on a rebuild.

Dex
04-28-2019, 10:50 AM
Yeah. It's fucking sickening. I really hope they're just waiting for Pop to retire and then actually get started on a rebuild.

Real hot take right here.

DejuanorwhatDude
04-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Real hot take right here.

Thanks brah. Nice faggoty avi with Demar/LMA.

TimDunkem
04-28-2019, 11:20 AM
Thanks brah. Nice faggoty avi with Demar/LMA.

Imagine shredding guys like DD, LMA, and Gay for years while the Big 3/Kawhi were here, then sucking their dicks as soon as they put on the Spurs jersey.

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2019, 11:21 AM
I like OP, but this thread is dumb..

Yes, the Spurs are obviously a treadmill team now, but the difference is that Pop has earned the right to go out however he wants, he's the best of all-time..if he would rather not spend his last years in the lottery, he shouldn't have to..

Leetonidas
04-28-2019, 11:23 AM
This is a bit dramatic. The Pistons have been irrelevant since 2007. The Spurs were in the WCF 2 years ago. Yeah its bleak right now but it ain't THAT bleak

jjktkk
04-28-2019, 11:27 AM
Imagine shredding guys like DD, LMA, and Gay for years while the Big 3/Kawhi were here, then sucking their dicks as soon as they put on the Spurs jersey.

Unless you enjoy sucking a man's cock, why do you equate DD, LMA, and Gay joining the Spurs to sucking a man's cock?

TimDunkem
04-28-2019, 11:28 AM
Unless you enjoy sucking a man's cock, why do you equate DD, LMA, and Gay joining the Spurs to sucking a man's cock?

That's not what I typed...at all.

jjktkk
04-28-2019, 11:28 AM
This is a bit dramatic. The Pistons have been irrelevant since 2007. The Spurs were in the WCF 2 years ago. Yeah its bleak right now but it ain't THAT bleak

Nathan89
04-28-2019, 11:29 AM

The bleakness of the team is forward looking. It's irrelevant when we last made the wcf.

K...
04-28-2019, 11:35 AM
If anything were Utah post Malone/stock. Kawhi didn't kill the coach, like in Utah, but it's real similar.

It's so weird to see people say "championship or bust" when positing here on this good awful site (now with ads) is prima facie evidence that your are the deozan of your life (fucked up, blamed others). I sometimes wonder if this site is more a pathological pschology ward for people who don't enjoy anything

jjktkk
04-28-2019, 11:36 AM

That's not what I typed...at all.

What, you can't even comprehend the stupid shit you post now?:lol

TimDunkem
04-28-2019, 11:42 AM
What, you can't even comprehend the stupid shit you post now?:lol

Stop while you're behind. We were obviously talking about King Slurper Dex.

Dex
04-28-2019, 11:56 AM

I support the team we got, tbh. I'm not the one in the front office calling the shots.

Imagine acting like you are edgy by going on your team's forum the day after they lose a game 7 and pretending like you could do any better.

jjktkk
04-28-2019, 01:02 PM
Stop while you're behind. We were obviously talking about King Slurper Dex.

I only see your shitty takes after a Spur's loss. You might have a little more credi if you didn't troll with this alt. account so much

Othyus Lalanne
04-28-2019, 01:05 PM
The bleakness of the team is forward looking. It's irrelevant when we last made the wcf.

We still have great scouting. What's so bleak?

daslicer
04-28-2019, 01:11 PM
If anything were Utah post Malone/stock. Kawhi didn't kill the coach, like in Utah, but it's real similar.

It's so weird to see people say "championship or bust" when positing here on this good awful site (now with ads) is prima facie evidence that your are the deozan of your life (fucked up, blamed others). I sometimes wonder if this site is more a pathological pschology ward for people who don't enjoy anything

Agreed. At least half of the people on this site get more pleasure when the Spurs lose versus when they win. You have a bunch of people who are rooting hardcore for a Benedict Arnold in #2 to succeed because they feel it will teach Pop and the FO a lesson and humble them. What most of these idiots don't realize is Pop will never be humbled. It's like hoping to see Trump getting humbled.