PDA

View Full Version : Talk about ironic

Marklar MM
10-28-2005, 09:12 PM
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2005/10/25/1277739-ap.html

Man dies driving to brother’s funeral

FLORENCE, S.C. (AP) — Crystal Chockley thought something was wrong when her brother-in-law didn’t show up for her husband’s funeral.

Hours after burying Perry Harrell, she found out why. Larry Harrell died in a car wreck on his way to the funeral Saturday.

“My knees just buckled and I said, ‘God help me,”’ Chockley said. “I just couldn’t believe God would take two brothers back to back like that.”

Larry Harrell, 44, took his 32-year-old brother’s death in a four-wheeler accident last Wednesday hard, Chockley said.

Sherry Harrell wondered why Larry Harrell wasn’t at their brother’s funeral but hoped he had been just too devastated to come.

They passed by a wreck heading home, but Sherry Harrell said she thought nothing of it until she got the call from the hospital, saying she had lost her second brother in less than a week.

Larry Harrell, whose brother died on his birthday, will be buried Thursday on the birthday of another sister, Sherry Harrell said.

“It’s hard to believe they’re gone, but we look at it like they’re both in heaven now, fishing with our daddy,” she said.

N.Y. Johnny
10-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Fuckin sucks

SpursWoman
10-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Good Lord, that's awful... :(

The sone
10-29-2005, 02:55 AM
dammit i thought this was about you having the booze and her having the chronic

...tha lakers beat tha soopa-sonics...

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2005, 01:57 PM
At least she gets her brothers deaths out of the way at once. She only has to grieve once instead of twice. I'd call that a blessing, two birds with one stone.

Solid D
10-29-2005, 05:17 PM
At least she gets her brothers deaths out of the way at once. She only has to grieve once instead of twice. I'd call that a blessing, two birds with one stone.

Very sad.

N.Y. Johnny
10-29-2005, 05:32 PM

two birds killed with one stone...eek
but thats one way to look at it.