PDA

View Full Version : National Debt

a777pilot
04-29-2019, 09:12 PM
A simple question: Are we spending too much or are we taxing too little?

p.s., I am a free market capitalist, therefore, I do not believe income/profit ought be taxed at all. I believe in private property, therefore, I do not believe private real property ought be taxed on an annual basis.

Th'Pusher
04-29-2019, 09:45 PM

p.s., I am a free market capitalist, therefore, I do not believe income/profit ought be taxed at all. I believe in private property, therefore, I do not believe private real property ought be taxed on an annual basis.

National debt has skyrocketed under trump!

a777pilot
04-30-2019, 09:18 AM
Oh, BS!

Yes, it is way higher than it should. That is a function of spending on social programs that are nothing more than Democrats buying votes.

Pavlov
04-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Oh, BS!

Yes, it is way higher than it should. That is a function of spending on social programs that are nothing more than Democrats buying votes.:lol The Republicans had complete control of the government for the last congressional term.

RandomGuy
04-30-2019, 09:50 AM

Taxing too little.

Income/profit is the least regressive kind of tax we can have, if the structure is progressive.

RandomGuy
04-30-2019, 09:51 AM
Oh, BS!

Yes, it is way higher than it should. That is a function of spending on social programs that are nothing more than Democrats buying votes.

That is the propaganda trope. How much money have we spent on Iraq/Afghanistan in the last decade?

a777pilot
04-30-2019, 10:55 AM
That is the propaganda trope. How much money have we spent on Iraq/Afghanistan in the last decade?

Way, way too much in both money and especially blood/lives.

In my opinion, after the failed attack on Torra Borra, thanks to the stupidity of Bush, we, the US military should have completely departed that "country".

As for our attempt to bring ULB to justice, we spent thousands of lives and an estimated trillion dollars with the unending middle east wars. If I had been in charge I would have placed a $25 billion bounty on UBL, dead or alive. That would have worked and we could have used those hundreds of billions and thousands of lives in more productive areas than war.

Just because I am a US Marine, don't think you know how I would prosecute war, or even get involved in war in the first place.

spurraider21
04-30-2019, 11:19 AM
My position is that the national debt doesn’t matter if a guy i like is the sitting president.

a777pilot
04-30-2019, 11:28 AM
My position is that the national debt doesn’t matter if a guy i like is the sitting president.

Great point. I like it and shall steal it as my own.

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2019, 03:15 PM
We're taxing the filthy rich too little. We have a bloated military budget to fight Israel's wars and steal natural resources from others. Why don't Republicans ever mention this OP?

ducks
04-30-2019, 03:19 PM
Why tax the rich more ?
Everyone should be taxed the same percentage?
Is that not fair?
The flat tax is best !

ducks
04-30-2019, 03:20 PM
Why should someone that has 1 trillion have to pay a bigger percentage then someone making 200k?
Why is that fair?

ducks
04-30-2019, 03:21 PM
If USA kepted all money in USA not anywhere else we would be completely out of debt!
Stop supporting people not paying in!

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Why tax the rich more ?
Everyone should be taxed the same percentage?
Is that not fair?
The flat tax is best !

Yes we are not taxing the rich enough. The FDR progressive tax rate is the best ever! FDR couldn't stop winning

ducks
04-30-2019, 03:23 PM
So why should I try to become a billionaire if I just pay the more money to USA and people keep wanting to tax me more !

spurraider21
04-30-2019, 03:24 PM
So why should I try to become a billionaire if I just pay the more money to USA and people keep wanting to tax me more !
because you'd be a billionaire

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2019, 03:26 PM
Typical of the right...not realizing the system is rigged and thinking you're gonna a billionaire one day

ducks
04-30-2019, 03:27 PM
Typical of the right...not realizing the system is rigged and thinking you're gonna a billionaire one daybill gates says hi

TheGreatYacht
04-30-2019, 03:37 PM
bill gates says hi

The Rothchilds say Hi too

spurraider21
04-30-2019, 03:38 PM
The jews say Hi too

a777pilot
04-30-2019, 04:15 PM
You’ve sucked a cock haven’t you? Probably a big black one.

LOL! Judging me by your standards.