PDA

View Full Version : Model drowns after jumping into the sea to rescue her puppies that were blown into the ocean

MultiTroll
04-30-2019, 12:54 PM
Maybe now is a good time to discuss current social custom of some being overly attatched to animals.

Model drowns after jumping into the sea to rescue her puppies that were blown into the ocean during a storm in Sao Paulo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/model-drowns-after-jumping-into-the-sea-to-rescue-her-puppies-that-were-blown-into-the-ocean-during-a-storm-in-sao-paulo/ar-AAAIXWw?ocid=spartanntp

MultiTroll
04-30-2019, 12:59 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAAJ6rN.img?h=400&w=182&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Caroline Bittencourt 37

MultiTroll
04-30-2019, 01:02 PM
Caroline Bittencourt's husband Jorge Sestini was rescued on Sunday around two hours after jumping into the water to make a failed attempt to save her.
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAAIXWd.img?h=416&w=624&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=277&y=214

aj3292
04-30-2019, 01:04 PM
I don't think attachment to animals is the problem. I think foolishly bringing extremely small, lightweight dogs to a windy beach was the issue.

Millennial_Messiah
04-30-2019, 09:22 PM
But did any of the puppies make it?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-30-2019, 09:24 PM
But did any of the puppies make it?

spurraider21
04-30-2019, 09:48 PM
they were on a boat, not at the beach.

sad story. i'd probably jump in after my dog, no lie. but i also probably wouldnt take a small dog on a boat like that.

Chinook
04-30-2019, 10:04 PM
The dogs were blown into the water. A T-Rex didn't eat them. There's nothing irrational about thinking you can hop in real quick and scoop them up.

RD2191
04-30-2019, 11:36 PM
I fucking hate dogs, and people overly attached to dogs. It's disturbing tbh.

DJR210
04-30-2019, 11:58 PM
These fucking dog zealots are something else.. 15 minutes on the Nextdoor app in pretty much any neighborhood in America will show you what I mean.. The Nextdoor app is an obsessed dog lover app masquerading as an app for neighbors to communicate.

People on there sharing the most extreme PSA's about dogs being tortured and fed to ferocious pit bulls ANYTIME somebody offers to give their dog away without a fee.. attacking them personally because circumstances are forcing them to part ways with their dog over a hypothetical "bait dog" scenario.. spamming the general news feed with posts about random lost dogs on the other side of town that have nothing to do w/ them.. leaving ridiculous over the top messages like "Oh praise Jesus in Heaven, miracles do happen!!" when someone posts that they've found their lost dog that was missing for less than an hour.. sending "urgent" alerts at 3:00 am because they saw a stray dog running off the side of the road.. attacking neighbors who pop fireworks (whether legally or illegally makes no difference) because their precious baby has "canine PTSD" and "severe anxiety" (lmao) and they can't simply bring the dog inside for 2 nights outta the year, or put the son of a bitch in a room to lay down somewhere.. Trying to start crusades and petitions against businesses like Sea World because their nightly summer fireworks display (that lasts 15 minutes) is driving their dogs into madness.. all kinds of weirdos on there.

RD2191
05-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Fucking psycho shit tbh. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-01-2019, 08:05 AM
if u dont know how to swim, why jump into the seas? or let alone go on a boat/ferry?

benefactor
05-01-2019, 08:09 AM
So you are in a boat in a storm with your small dog in a place where it could get blown off...then you jumped into stormy waters that could kill you trying to save them.

Sounds like nature killed off a dumb person per par

SpursforSix
05-01-2019, 09:25 AM
These fucking dog zealots are something else.. 15 minutes on the Nextdoor app in pretty much any neighborhood in America will show you what I mean.. The Nextdoor app is an obsessed dog lover app masquerading as an app for neighbors to communicate.

People on there sharing the most extreme PSA's about dogs being tortured and fed to ferocious pit bulls ANYTIME somebody offers to give their dog away without a fee.. attacking them personally because circumstances are forcing them to part ways with their dog over a hypothetical "bait dog" scenario.. spamming the general news feed with posts about random lost dogs on the other side of town that have nothing to do w/ them.. leaving ridiculous over the top messages like "Oh praise Jesus in Heaven, miracles do happen!!" when someone posts that they've found their lost dog that was missing for less than an hour.. sending "urgent" alerts at 3:00 am because they saw a stray dog running off the side of the road.. attacking neighbors who pop fireworks (whether legally or illegally makes no difference) because their precious baby has "canine PTSD" and "severe anxiety" (lmao) and they can't simply bring the dog inside for 2 nights outta the year, or put the son of a bitch in a room to lay down somewhere.. Trying to start crusades and petitions against businesses like Sea World because their nightly summer fireworks display (that lasts 15 minutes) is driving their dogs into madness.. all kinds of weirdos on there.

Nextdoor is just a fucking gossip/look at me app. I've seen some crazy ass shit posted on there. Some exchanges that would have been deleted from SpursTalk. It's crazy how many people are willing to start shit on there with their name and address exposed.

At some point (if it hasn't already), it will result in a murder.

aj3292
05-01-2019, 12:59 PM
they were on a boat, not at the beach.

sad story. i'd probably jump in after my dog, no lie. but i also probably wouldnt take a small dog on a boat like that.

Exactly. I'd jump too, but I'd hope I wouldn't be so stupid as to put my dogs in a position like that to begin with.

phxspurfan
05-01-2019, 01:49 PM
dogs = gods

Chris
05-01-2019, 02:57 PM
I fucking hate dogs

Fucking psycho shit

^seems like a decent fellow

RD2191
05-01-2019, 03:04 PM
^seems like a decent fellow

Dogfucker

DJR210
05-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Nextdoor is just a fucking gossip/look at me app. I've seen some crazy ass shit posted on there. Some exchanges that would have been deleted from SpursTalk. It's crazy how many people are willing to start shit on there with their name and address exposed.

At some point (if it hasn't already), it will result in a murder.

You can keep your address private and they'd only have your street, but even on a crowded street people could narrow it down and find you if they really wanted.

SpursforSix
05-01-2019, 05:38 PM
You can keep your address private and they'd only have your street, but even on a crowded street people could narrow it down and find you if they really wanted.

Didn’t know you could keep the address private. But yeah...it wouldn’t be hard for someone to narrow it down. Especially someone who’s crazy enough to want to do something.

DJR210
05-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Didn’t know you could keep the address private. But yeah...it wouldn’t be hard for someone to narrow it down. Especially someone who’s crazy enough to want to do something.

Wouldn't take someone long to check all the mailboxes on the street if they don't use those cluster boxes..

Spurtacular
05-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Maybe now is a good time to discuss current social custom of some being overly attatched to animals.

Model drowns after jumping into the sea to rescue her puppies that were blown into the ocean during a storm in Sao Paulo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/model-drowns-after-jumping-into-the-sea-to-rescue-her-puppies-that-were-blown-into-the-ocean-during-a-storm-in-sao-paulo/ar-AAAIXWw?ocid=spartanntp

You'd let the puppies drown?

The dumb part was bringing puppies out to sea in the first place.

SpursforSix
05-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Wouldn't take someone long to check all the mailboxes on the street if they don't use those cluster boxes..

And we don't. And there's only like 6 houses on the street.

But my point was really that the people I've seen that talk serious shit...like calling someone a drug dealer or mentioning that someone's wife is cheating...these aren't the kind of people that even know that there are settings other than the default of showing an address. I will say that my Nextdoor area includes an expanded area including a couple areas of trashy run down double-wides. So maybe it's not indicative of most Nextdoor communities. But my guess is that people are like this everywhere.

The surest thing to set off a shitshow on ours is someone saying their dog got pregnant and they are looking to give (or sell) puppies.

SpursforSix
05-02-2019, 09:17 AM
I will say that one of the clear benefits of Nextdoor is connecting owners to their lost pets.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 09:30 AM
You'd let the puppies drown?

The dumb part was bringing puppies out to sea in the first place.
vs. diving in, dying thus leaving behind a marriage mate. Whom it sounds like could have also died trying to rescue dog diver.
You're choosing to dive?

We all agree that bringing the small dogs on the super windy ship was a mistake.

DJR210
05-02-2019, 02:00 PM
And we don't. And there's only like 6 houses on the street.

But my point was really that the people I've seen that talk serious shit...like calling someone a drug dealer or mentioning that someone's wife is cheating...these aren't the kind of people that even know that there are settings other than the default of showing an address. I will say that my Nextdoor area includes an expanded area including a couple areas of trashy run down double-wides. So maybe it's not indicative of most Nextdoor communities. But my guess is that people are like this everywhere.

The surest thing to set off a shitshow on ours is someone saying their dog got pregnant and they are looking to give (or sell) puppies.

:lmao I've seen that too.. people on there arguing and fighting leading to threats of legal action for slander and all kinds of shit

DJR210
05-02-2019, 02:00 PM

:lmao yep or a roadside puppy dealer

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2019, 02:07 PM
I love dogs, but I hate people who bring their dogs EVERYWHERE..there are many settings where your dog doesn't belong:lol it's a dog, it'll survive a few hours without you..

DJR210
05-02-2019, 02:17 PM
I love dogs, but I hate people who bring their dogs EVERYWHERE..there are many settings where your dog doesn't belong:lol it's a dog, it'll survive a few hours without you..

:lol I almost got hit by this retard on a highway access road, and couldn't fathom how stupid and/or blind this clown had to be.. I pull up next to him and he has a fucking medium size dog sitting on his fucking lap while he's driving and the dog is all over the place out of excitement.. One of the few times I wanted to follow somebody to confront them about their driving

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2019, 02:22 PM
^^My mom's cousin used to do that:lol

She would bring her small dog(any dog under 30 lbs isn't really a dog IMO, more like a friendly rat) everywhere, she couldn't drive without having the dog in her lap..got in a massive crash one day, she went flying through the windshield and was in a coma for a few weeks IIRC..dog was fine, of course:lol

SpursforSix
05-02-2019, 02:37 PM
:lmao yep or a roadside puppy dealer

I can't tell you how many times I wish I had a troll account.

DJR210
05-02-2019, 03:39 PM
I can't tell you how many times I wish I had a troll account.

:lol same here tbh.. it's a little more difficult, but it can be done

DJR210
05-02-2019, 03:41 PM
^^My mom's cousin used to do that:lol

She would bring her small dog(any dog under 30 lbs isn't really a dog IMO, more like a friendly rat) everywhere, she couldn't drive without having the dog in her lap..got in a massive crash one day, she went flying through the windshield and was in a coma for a few weeks IIRC..dog was fine, of course:lol

Damn..

I sometimes wonder how far a dog would launch if one of these ass hats with their dog chilling in the bed of the truck on the highway was to crash..

Chris
05-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Moral of the thread:

Don't go boating with Fabbs, and don't leave your kids or pets with RD2191, DJR210, or HarlemHeat37.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 04:22 PM
I don't think attachment to animals is the problem. I think foolishly bringing extremely small, lightweight dogs to a windy beach was the issue.
Not mutually exclusive.
You are contradicting your views.
If not for her over attachment to her animals she would have left them safely behind for the boat ride.

SpursforSix
05-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Moral of the thread:

Don't go boating with Fabbs, and don't leave your kids or pets with RD2191, DJR210, or HarlemHeat37.

Uh...don't leave your kids with Avante

Chris
05-02-2019, 04:47 PM

I wasn't lumping them in with outright trolls though probably not a far cry.

Bynumite
05-02-2019, 04:55 PM
I would save a random dog from harm/death over a random person any day of the week.

Dogs are innocent creatures just following their natural instincts, there's a high chance the human is a piece of shit not worth saving.

Avant
05-02-2019, 05:00 PM

This guy has the worst case of Avanteitist we have ever seen, even worst than Blake.

I have never ever said anything here at all about kids. Only dumb fucks play this stupid pedo BS. A stupid fuck like SFS.

As far as this topic goes....

You don't take dogs out on a boat, how damn stupid is that? Bummer this happened but without common sense shit will happen.

aj3292
05-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Not mutually exclusive.
You are contradicting your views.
If not for her over attachment to her animals she would have left them safely behind for the boat ride.

Ah, I didn't realize that was what you meant by "attachment." I figured someone can be attached to a dog emotionally but still rational enough to know that it will be safer if it stays at home. I mean, if you are attached to something, hypothetically you want it to be in your life, in which case bringing it with you into dangerous situations wouldn't serve your purposes. In any case, I think we agree.

thispego
05-06-2019, 08:16 PM
I fucking hate dogs, and people overly attached to dogs. It's disturbing tbh.

I don’t hate dogs, but yes, people overly attached to them are weird af

thispego
05-06-2019, 08:18 PM
These fucking dog zealots

:lmao

pgardn
05-06-2019, 08:33 PM
I am convinced dogs keep some people from becoming serial killers.
So I like dogs.

FkLA
05-06-2019, 09:54 PM
:lol I almost got hit by this retard on a highway access road, and couldn't fathom how stupid and/or blind this clown had to be.. I pull up next to him and he has a fucking medium size dog sitting on his fucking lap while he's driving and the dog is all over the place out of excitement.. One of the few times I wanted to follow somebody to confront them about their driving

What was that guy driving? Might have been me, tbh.

DJR210
05-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Moral of the thread:

You must be one of said dog zealots..

DJR210
05-07-2019, 08:33 AM
What was that guy driving? Might have been me, tbh.

Terrible.. hopefully you go 80 MPH+ into a light pole and you and the dog are both burned beyond recognition

FkLA
05-07-2019, 11:45 AM
:lol I dont get why some of you are so passionately against other people being animal lovers.

It's like yeah what a horrible thing to care about living things who's main desire in life is to be loved by a human. Who are the real faggots in that situation?

DJR210
05-07-2019, 02:24 PM
:lol I dont get why some of you are so passionately against other people being animal lovers.

It's like yeah what a horrible thing to care about living things who's main desire in life is to be loved by a human. Who are the real faggots in that situation?

Loving an animal and being an obsessed dog zealot are two different things.. I'm a dog owner myself, and he lives a life of luxury here. I don't lose sleep over seeing a stray dog running along side a road at the same time either though :lol

I was just fucking with you about going 80+ MPH into a light pole too, but that shit is fucking retarded if you seriously drive around with a dog blocking your view of the road and/or ability to safely drive the vehicle

FkLA
05-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Loving an animal and being an obsessed dog zealot are two different things.. I'm a dog owner myself, and he lives a life of luxury here. I don't lose sleep over seeing a stray dog running along side a road at the same time either though :lol

I was just fucking with you about going 80+ MPH into a light pole too, but that shit is fucking retarded if you seriously drive around with a dog blocking your view of the road and/or ability to safely drive the vehicle

I was playing about driving with my dog on my lap too. I agree that its unsafe. I rarely drive with my dogs, and if I do they're in a passenger seat.

The other stuff I dont get though. I wouldn't say I lose sleep over a stray either, although I do help them if possible...but it doesn't bother me if someone else goes above and beyond for them. I mean it's well intentioned at the end of the day, imo.

SpursforSix
05-07-2019, 02:42 PM
I was playing about driving with my dog on my lap too. I agree that its unsafe. I rarely drive with my dogs, and if I do they're in a passenger seat.

The other stuff I dont get though. I wouldn't say I lose sleep over a stray either, although I do help them if possible...but it doesn't bother me if someone else goes above and beyond for them. I mean it's well intentioned at the end of the day, imo.

I'll feel a little guilt when I pass a stray that's near the road. But usually forget about it pretty quickly. Although, my biggest fear is returning on the same road and seeing the same dog dead. So far that hasn't happened.

RD2191
05-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Terrible.. hopefully you go 80 MPH+ into a light pole and you and the dog are both burned beyond recognition

:lmao

DJR210
05-08-2019, 11:13 PM
:lol looks like RD2191 may be the latest to go stealth banned

The Gemini Method
05-09-2019, 01:56 PM
I think putting the dogs in the way of peril in the first place means you don't really love the dog. It's like an owner who lives against the foothill leaving a smallish/mid sized dog in the backyard and wondering why a coyote of mountain lion snatched up a snack. She didn't make the best decision, nor did the soon-to-be husband object and say hey, maybe we should leave the dog(s) behind?

Fabbs
05-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Assuming the dogs were unleashed.
Another misjudgment by her and hubby.

MultiTroll
05-15-2019, 09:17 AM
Bombshell.

Brazilian model’s husband will be charged over her drowning death

Initial reports noted the model had jumped into the ocean to save her two puppies but her family later denied that, saying the dogs were not on the boat.On Tuesday, they clarified, saying the pooches were onboard but hadn’t caused the tragic drowning.
Jorge Sestini, 37, is accused of setting sail on a 16-foot catamaran with his wife, Caroline Bittencourt, near Sao Paulo on April 29 despite a forecast of dangerously high winds that reached more than 60 mph, police sources said.The 37-year-old model, who also worked as a TV presenter, likely wasn’t wearing a life jacket when she was pulled from the vessel, according to local detectives.
Sestini — who jumped into the ocean after her in a failed rescue attempt — will be hit with criminal charges for “negligently” putting her life at risk, according to the detectives.“We believe Jorge risked the life of Caroline and himself when he apparently ignored warnings about the impending bad weather,” São Sebastião Civil Police detective Vanderley Pagliarini said.

Leonardo Oliveira, owner of the marina where the couple set sail, told police he warned Sestini twice not to depart, Pagliarini said.

“It appears Leonardo warned Jorge on two separate occasions about the conditions at sea and about tempestuous winds in the channel through which he would have had to navigate on his return journey,” Pagliarini said.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/brazilian-models-husband-will-be-charged-over-her-drowning-death/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4079768

MultiTroll
05-15-2019, 09:25 AM
Wow, so husband wanted her dead?
Framing her to look like a dog loon too.
Or did he, since he jumped in too? Or was he a fantastic swimmer and knew she was not?

This is some ID Channel stuff now.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:30 AM
Wear your life jackets.

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Bombshell.

Initial reports noted the model had jumped into the ocean to save her two puppies but her family later denied that, saying the dogs were not on the boat.On Tuesday, they clarified, saying the pooches were onboard but hadn’t caused the tragic drowning.
Jorge Sestini, 37, is accused of setting sail on a 16-foot catamaran with his wife, Caroline Bittencourt, near Sao Paulo on April 29 despite a forecast of dangerously high winds that reached more than 60 mph, police sources said.The 37-year-old model, who also worked as a TV presenter, likely wasn’t wearing a life jacket when she was pulled from the vessel, according to local detectives.
Sestini — who jumped into the ocean after her in a failed rescue attempt — will be hit with criminal charges for “negligently” putting her life at risk, according to the detectives.“We believe Jorge risked the life of Caroline and himself when he apparently ignored warnings about the impending bad weather,” São Sebastião Civil Police detective Vanderley Pagliarini said.

Leonardo Oliveira, owner of the marina where the couple set sail, told police he warned Sestini twice not to depart, Pagliarini said.
“It appears Leonardo warned Jorge on two separate occasions about the conditions at sea and about tempestuous winds in the channel through which he would have had to navigate on his return journey,” Pagliarini said.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/brazilian-models-husband-will-be-charged-over-her-drowning-death/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4079768

Wow, so husband wanted her dead?
Framing her to look like a dog loon too.
Or did he, since he jumped in too? Or was he a fantastic swimmer and knew she was not?

This is some ID Channel stuff now.

Damn. I actually thought about this as a what if the other day.

Chucho
05-15-2019, 10:20 AM
The worst kind of dog lovers are the types that adopt an animal from the shelter and really can't stop using the word "rescue" to dress up the animal's "dog-from-the-pound" stigma and prop up their totally awesome, and superior, moral standing.

God, I hate that shit. To quote a funnier man:

"I hate when I ask what kind of a dog it is and they respond, "Oh, it's a rescue!" Really? I thought it looked like a French Poodle, dumbass".

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 10:23 AM
The worst kind of dog lovers are the types that adopt an animal from the shelter and really can't stop using the word "rescue" to dress up the animal's "dog-from-the-pound" stigma and prop up their totally awesome, and superior, moral standing.

God, I hate that shit. To quote a funnier man:

"I hate when I ask what kind of a dog it is and they respond, "Oh, it's a rescue!" Really? I thought it looked like a French Poodle, dumbass".

Good god...who would rescue a French Poodle.

Chucho
05-15-2019, 10:32 AM
Good god...who would rescue a French Poodle.

They're fucking awesome dogs. One of the smartest breeds. Personally, I'd want a Labradoodle, my neighbor has one and it's the most incredible dog.

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 10:38 AM
They're fucking awesome dogs. One of the smartest breeds. Personally, I'd want a Labradoodle, my neighbor has one and it's the most incredible dog.

They just look so weird. Especially if they're groomed for show. Although I suppose that wouldn't be one you would find in a shelter.
But when I hear French Poodle, I think of this

http://modernnotion.com/wp-content/uploads/poodle.jpg

Chucho
05-15-2019, 10:43 AM
They just look so weird. Especially if they're groomed for show. Although I suppose that wouldn't be one you would find in a shelter.
But when I hear French Poodle, I think of this

http://modernnotion.com/wp-content/uploads/poodle.jpg

Behind that shit haircut is one of the smartest, coolest fucking dogs on the planet.

There are dogs that look cool (bulldogs and bullies, etc.) but are shit pets that will die soon. Poodles are the reverse- some make them look stupid, but are smarter than Labs and the German breeds, and live as long. Easy to train to hunt, swim, protect and take in public.

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 10:50 AM
Behind that shit haircut is one of the smartest, coolest fucking dogs on the planet.

There are dogs that look cool (bulldogs and bullies, etc.) but are shit pets that will die soon. Poodles are the reverse- some make them look stupid, but are smarter than Labs and the German breeds, and live as long. Easy to train to hunt, swim, protect and take in public.

Personally, I don't think bulldogs look very cool. But I get it...to each his own. And anyone that wants to adopt a dog, more power to them.

I've got an Aussie/Pyranees mix that's probably the smartest dog I've had. Plus cool looking imo.

Chucho
05-15-2019, 11:19 AM
Personally, I don't think bulldogs look very cool. But I get it...to each his own. And anyone that wants to adopt a dog, more power to them.

I've got an Aussie/Pyranees mix that's probably the smartest dog I've had. Plus cool looking imo.

Great Pyrenees are awesome! We had one that we "rescued" (friend was going to take him to the Pound) and he was great. He just didn't jibe with our black Lab and got beat up when he tried to muscle in on Vader's food bowl.

They had separate food bowls and were completely fine all the other time but Angus kept going after Vader's food and Vader would beat him up. Eventually Angus ran away and we found him at the pound a few days later and it ended up a happy ending as his original owner had a change of heart and took him home til he died of old age!

aj3292
05-15-2019, 12:55 PM
I think putting the dogs in the way of peril in the first place means you don't really love the dog. It's like an owner who lives against the foothill leaving a smallish/mid sized dog in the backyard and wondering why a coyote of mountain lion snatched up a snack. She didn't make the best decision, nor did the soon-to-be husband object and say hey, maybe we should leave the dog(s) behind?

That's where I'm at on this. Of course, i suppose that I should allow for the possibility of owners like these loving their dogs but just being massively stupid ... regardless, there is a certain type of person who simply should not be allowed to take responsibility for a helpless animal (or child, for that matter).

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 03:29 PM
Great Pyrenees are awesome! We had one that we "rescued" (friend was going to take him to the Pound) and he was great. He just didn't jibe with our black Lab and got beat up when he tried to muscle in on Vader's food bowl.

They had separate food bowls and were completely fine all the other time but Angus kept going after Vader's food and Vader would beat him up. Eventually Angus ran away and we found him at the pound a few days later and it ended up a happy ending as his original owner had a change of heart and took him home til he died of old age!

Did you have Vader first? Our Pyrenees mix was about 4 when we adopted an Aussie/Collie mix. Both female. And it was rough at first because the younger dog (Molly) had no idea of any boundaries. And if she even got close to Coco (the older dog) while she was eating, Coco would just go nuts and go after her. Eventually Molly would fight back instead of just defer and we were almost at the point of having to find a new owner. But over time, Molly went back to being the beta and now backs off.
But that shit was crazy. It's way harder to separate two fighting dogs than I thought.

But yeah...Pyrenees are great dogs. They're pretty common for adoption where I live as lots of people have them to protect cows.

RD2191
05-15-2019, 03:31 PM
Bombshell.

This was my first thought when I read this story tbh

Chucho
05-15-2019, 03:40 PM
Did you have Vader first? Our Pyrenees mix was about 4 when we adopted an Aussie/Collie mix. Both female. And it was rough at first because the younger dog (Molly) had no idea of any boundaries. And if she even got close to Coco (the older dog) while she was eating, Coco would just go nuts and go after her. Eventually Molly would fight back instead of just defer and we were almost at the point of having to find a new owner. But over time, Molly went back to being the beta and now backs off.
But that shit was crazy. It's way harder to separate two fighting dogs than I thought.

But yeah...Pyrenees are great dogs. They're pretty common for adoption where I live as lots of people have them to protect cows.

Yeah, we had Vader first. He was another poor soul about to be shipped off by his first owner, so we took him in. He was definitely the alpha. And they were hard to separate but generally broke it up when sprayed with the water hose.

MultiTroll
05-15-2019, 04:44 PM
1st read of story I also thought hmmmn sounds fishy. Wondered if hubby found a reason to lose her.
Or is this an ID Channel drama whereupon she was in on fake death for insurance $$.

Let's see what happens next.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 04:46 PM
Sounds like he was a dumbass more than anything.

MultiTroll
05-25-2019, 10:44 AM
Leaves behind a 17 year old daughter.
Daughter seems to be buying the "it was an accident" story. From what I can gather, it's her step father and not bio father.

https://s2.glbimg.com/i-OcGBmE_uEAnvYabSKxq_QMc6E=/0x0:595x449/984x0/smart/filters:strip_icc()/i.s3.glbimg.com/v1/AUTH_59edd422c0c84a879bd37670ae4f538a/internal_photos/bs/2019/B/e/NhDvmSRPAvXvlYmSb5HQ/isabelle.png

MultiTroll
05-25-2019, 10:49 AM
"Reports that Caroline Bittencourt jumped into the sea to rescue her two dogs have been strongly denied by her family and corrected by port authorities." and separate article:

On Sunday, however, (daughter) Isabelle issued another statement on Instagram on behalf of her and Sestini’s families, clarifying about the incident and explained that harsh winds — not the dogs — were the reason that her mother had fallen into the rocky waters.

“Approximately halfway through, they were surprised by very strong winds (bursts that went from 125km/h according to official records),” she explained. “These winds hurled Caroline and her two dogs to the sea.”

Despite the “super turbulent” and “very bad visibility” conditions, Isabelle said, “her husband immediately jumped into the sea to rescue her!”

So who the f made up the 'going after the dogs' story?

MultiTroll
07-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Officially not the dogs.
Husband will be charged.

Captain of São Sebastião Port Authority Wagner Goulart de Souza told The Sun
. He explained further that “Jorge said his wife was swept out to sea after winds of more than 100kmh [62 mph] hit the boat (a 16.5 foot-long catamaran). It appears that due to the force of the winds and the high seas, Caroline was thrown into the sea.” At the time, some news outlets were reporting that Bittencourt had jumped into the water in order to save her dogs who had been washed overboard but authorities denied that claim. De Souza said “We have no information that she jumped in to rescue her dogs.”

https://www.yourtango.com/2019324330/who-jorge-sestini-new-details-model-caroline-bittencourts-husband-and-how-he-has-been-charged

MultiTroll
07-01-2019, 08:11 PM

Damn. I actually thought about this as a what if the other day.
Theories?

Millennial_Messiah
01-10-2020, 09:51 PM
monosylab1k

monosylab1k
01-10-2020, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

MultiTroll
03-27-2021, 10:04 AM
Semi closure.
Only site that provides info appears to be good old Wiki.

Husband walks scott free.

In May 2019, Sestini was indicted for manslaughter, for even though he had thrown himself into the sea to save his wife without success, he was accused of taking a risk when he decided to set out in the boat even though he knew that bad weather was expected that day. However, in September 2019, the public prosecutor of São Paulo asked the court to close the police investigation, citing a lack of clear evidence that the accused's actions were the proximate cause of Bittencourt's death, and suggesting that "the consequences affecting the investigated (wife's death) have proven to be more harmful than any penalty [that could be] imposed".[9]