View Full Version : The Witch Hunt

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 09:30 AM
The spying, and attempted coup of Trump has many villains and only one real hero.

Take a guess at who that might be. If you were paying attention and staying informed, not just believing what the MSM told you, you would know. Now, who is it?

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Trump went full time neocon. His reward? End Russiagate hoax.

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Are you saying Trump is the hero?

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2019, 09:52 AM
I'm saying he's a puppet of the establishment

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Trump is many things, but a card carrying member of the Washington establishment is not one of them.

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Hey dumbfuck, there's a multi page thread dedicated to that shit. Why don't you look there for your answers

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 12:32 PM
"You are a worthless lying cocksucker. "

Damn, you are saying that I am just like Obama! Now, that's insulting.

spurraider21
05-01-2019, 12:48 PM
The spying, and attempted coup of Trump has many villains and only one real hero.

Take a guess at who that might be. If you were paying attention and staying informed, not just believing what the MSM told you, you would know. Now, who is it?
robert mueller

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 01:12 PM
robert mueller

Good guess. Muller has some things he did we all need to recognize and be thankful for, but, no. The person I am think of as the real hero is a lesser known individual.

spurraider21
05-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Good guess. Muller has some things he did we all need to recognize and be thankful for, but, no. The person I am think of as the real hero is a lesser known individual.
Don McGahn

RandomGuy
05-01-2019, 03:54 PM

Have you actually read the Mueller report?

Spurtacular
05-01-2019, 05:03 PM
You are not many things. You are a worthless lying cocksucker.

There your tombstone tone is written. You’re welcome.

Do the the world a favor and die so you can be remembered for being the cowardly piece of shit you are.

:lol This dude has been posting for like four days.

Check your blood pressure, man.

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Have you actually read the Mueller report?

No.

If there had been sufficient cause to charge Trump he would have been. AG Barr put out a summery, and that is good enough for me. Muller has not disavowed Barr's characterization of the his, Muller's Report.

benefactor
05-01-2019, 07:08 PM
No.

AG Barr put out a summery, and that is good enough for me.

:lol...this is pretty much every Trumptard in a nutshell...all the way down to the random spelling error.

MultiTroll
05-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Craig Popplevich

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 07:25 PM
:lol...this is pretty much every Trumptard in a nutshell...all the way down to the random spelling error.

If I have spelling errors, please, let me know so that I may correct them.

a777pilot
05-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Don McGahn

No, not even close.

UnWantedTheory
05-02-2019, 03:02 AM
No.

If there had been sufficient cause to charge Trump he would have been. AG Barr put out a summery, and that is good enough for me. Muller has not disavowed Barr's characterization of the his, Muller's Report.
Nothing you said here is true. The DOJ would not indict a sitting president and Mueller has questioned Barr's characterization of his report.

UnWantedTheory
05-02-2019, 03:05 AM
Trump is many things, but a card carrying member of the Washington establishment is not one of them.It seems you haven't been paying attention. He may be unpolished, and can barely speak in complete sentences, but he is more of a politician than anyone in Washington now.

ElNono
05-02-2019, 04:11 AM
Even though I don't like her at all, the real hero is indisputably Nancy Pelosi, tbh... she made sure to rein in the more vocal faction of the Democrats against reflexive impeachment, a move that would've been unwise given the Mueller's report spin by the acting AG, and probably costly for her party overall.

FWIW, the MSM didn't tell me this...

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 07:54 AM
It seems you haven't been paying attention. He may be unpolished, and can barely speak in complete sentences, but he is more of a politician than anyone in Washington now.

With that I will agree. He does seem to be the smartest person in Washington.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Even though I don't like her at all, the real hero is indisputably Nancy Pelosi, tbh... she made sure to rein in the more vocal faction of the Democrats against reflexive impeachment, a move that would've been unwise given the Mueller's report spin by the acting AG, and probably costly for her party overall.

FWIW, the MSM didn't tell me this...

Nancy? Not by a long shot.

The person I am talking about, that is the true hero in all of this mess, first came to light after the election and before the inauguration. Hope that helps.

Both Clapper and Brennan were furious and both wanted Obama to fire this person.....NOW!

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Ariana Grande

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Hugh Gibbon

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Henry "bud" Wildfang!

One hell of a Marine! Flew combat missions in three wars.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Ariana Grande

Who is that? What does it mean?

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 10:51 AM
lol upset no one cares about your trivia question

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 11:08 AM
No.

So you haven't read the report, and think a 4 page summary by a political lickspittle is accurate.

Mueller has disavowed, SPECIFICALLY, Barr's charactorization of the report.

The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions.
https://www.apnews.com/610b022d18f941518429a906e527f6be

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 11:10 AM
No.

Let me be clear:

I have read the entire report. Barr's characterization of it was misleading, period.

If you trust a guy who was hired for pretty much the only reason of providing cover for the president, then you are either gullible, or attempting to be actively dishonest.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Let me be clear:

I have read the entire report. Barr's characterization of it was misleading, period.

If you trust a guy who was hired for pretty much the only reason of providing cover for the president, then you are either gullible, or attempting to be actively dishonest.

I give you Holder, “I am Obama’s wingman” and Lynch “Secret meeting with Clinton”.

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 12:33 PM
I give you Holder, “I am Obama’s wingman” and Lynch “Secret meeting with Clinton”.Classic whataboutism except it's not comparable at all.

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 12:36 PM
I give you Holder, “I am Obama’s wingman” and Lynch “Secret meeting with Clinton”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Spare me the whataboutism.

Too lazy to read the actual report, and too gullible to think for yourself, you have to fall back on "but Obama".

I guess you think that the Constitution doesn't matter after all. The same thing you and I both swore an oath to defend.

Pity.

DarrinS
05-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Admiral Mike Rogers

CosmicCowboy
05-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Let me be clear:

The entire report was released by Barr. Why are you still whining about the initial summary?

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 02:11 PM
The entire report was released by Barr. Why are you still whining about the initial summary?

Because it was a blatant lie, and an attempt to shield a sitting president who has clearly committed crimes that fully, easily rise to the High Crimes and Misdemeanors level.

Why have you not read the report?

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Admiral Mike Rogers

YES!!!

This is the real hero of these entire mess. Good for you!

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Because it was a blatant lie, and an attempt to shield a sitting president who has clearly committed crimes that fully, easily rise to the High Crimes and Misdemeanors level.

Why have you not read the report?

Then have a vote on impeachment!

All you need is 218 votes for impeachment.

Are you saying the Democrats can't muster 218 votes? How sad. Get the vote scheduled....NOW! I will contact my rep, who is a republican, and demand he vote for impeachment. Y'all don't need any committee hearings or further investigations. If your purpose is the impeachment of Trump.....DO IT NOW!!!

What a bunch of pussies!

BD24
05-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Who is this f@ggot tbh. Might give ducks a run for his money :lol

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Classic whataboutism except it's not comparable at all.

You are so right, Holder and Lynch are way worse.

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 03:41 PM
You are so right, Holder and Lynch are way worse.In what ways?

Be specific in each instance.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Who is this Marine?

There, fixed it for you.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 03:43 PM
In what ways?

Be specific in each instance.

Runnig guns to Mexico and giving Hillary a pass on multiple felonies.

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Runnig guns to Mexico and giving Hillary a pass on multiple felonies.:lol Fast and Furious was a sloppy regional ATF job without higher approval.

Trump has given Hillary a pass on those "multiple felonies" as well. What do you have to say about him?

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 04:00 PM
:lol Fast and Furious was a sloppy regional ATF job without higher approval.

Trump has given Hillary a pass on those "multiple felonies" as well. What do you have to say about him?

Not much, because you are wrong about no higher approval, i.e., Holder at Justice.

As for Trump giving Hillary a pass, it would seem he has not communicated that the Barr.

UnWantedTheory
05-02-2019, 04:04 PM
The issue is the idiots didn't read it and took Barr's comments as truth instead. Even Mueller is stating how Barr mischaractized his report. Misleading the public about what Trump did was the plan because they know that's what his supporters want and need to hear. “When truth is blurred by lies and misinformation, perception becomes reality and all is lost.”

DMC
05-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Avante 2.0

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 04:07 PM
“When truth is blurred by lies and misinformation, perception becomes reality and all is lost.”

The Clinton's campaign/governing theory.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Who is that? What does it mean?
an attractive young adult female.
What the means to you I do not know. :rollin

mrsmaalox
05-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Avante 2.0

Thats what I thought at first. But there’s a mania simmering underneath. More like an older medicated koriwhat.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 04:27 PM

Riley Reid.

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Then have a vote on impeachment!

All you need is 218 votes for impeachment.

Are you saying the Democrats can't muster 218 votes? How sad. Get the vote scheduled....NOW! I will contact my rep, who is a republican, and demand he vote for impeachment. Y'all don't need any committee hearings or further investigations. If your purpose is the impeachment of Trump.....DO IT NOW!!!

What a bunch of pussies!

I am all for the House voting on it. There is more than enough evidence of multiple felonies in the Mueller report as well as serious Constitutional violations of all sorts. I can give you a laundry list if you want, but given that you can't or won't do your homework of actually reading, you know, facts, I am not sure it is worth my time.

:lol doesn't read the Mueller report, but just KNOWs what is in it, because... reasons :lmao

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Not much, because you are wrong about no higher approval, i.e., Holder at Justice.Great, back up that claim.

As for Trump giving Hillary a pass, it would seem he has not communicated that the Barr.It's been over two years.

What's the hold up?

What are the multiple felonies?

Pavlov
05-02-2019, 04:32 PM
“When truth is blurred by lies and misinformation, perception becomes reality and all is lost.”

The Clinton's campaign/governing theory.Where's your proof of the 3 million illegal votes?

Looks like you lied tbh.

Or were you simply misinformed?

What's your perception of the reality that your claim is bullshit?

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 04:34 PM
So setting aside the multiple felonies committed by Trump evidenced in the Mueller Report, let's take a look.

For example, Benjamin Wittes and Jane Chong, my colleagues at Lawfare, argued way back in August 2017 that Trump’s pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio merited consideration in an impeachment inquiry. Arpaio, remember, was convicted of criminal contempt for his refusal to cease detaining people only on the suspicion that they had flouted immigration law. According to The Washington Post, Trump first asked then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether the Justice Department could drop the prosecution of Arpaio, then decided to pardon him if Arpaio was convicted at trial. How else to describe this process but as abuse of power?

What about his recent instructions to Border Patrol officers, as reported by CNN, to disobey the courts in turning back asylum seekers? His repeated calls for the criminal prosecution of his political rivals? His demands for the U.S. Postal Service to dramatically raise rates for shipping Amazon packages, for no obvious reason other than to punish Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos? His rescinding of the security clearances of a number of his high-profile critics, including former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan? Or consider his repeated decisions to overrule his own intelligence agencies in declassifying sensitive information related to the Russia investigation in order to score political points, with apparent disregard for the potential consequences to the country.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/impeaching-trump-reasonable/588496/

There is a bit more to it, of course. Life outside the conservative delusional bubble of Fox news paints a pretty damning picture of a president hell-bent to willfully abuse his office in ways that would shock the framers of our constitution.

Meanwhile, the catalog of presidential misconduct did not stop at the release of the Mueller report. Trump recently declared his administration’s plans to resist “all the subpoenas” headed his way from Congress, and has taken the unprecedented step of suing, in his personal capacity, House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings over a subpoena to Trump’s accounting firm. In 1974, along with articles of impeachment for abuse of power and obstruction of justice, the House Judiciary Committee recommended Nixon’s impeachment on the basis that he had “failed without lawful cause or excuse to produce papers and things as directed by duly authorized subpoenas issued by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives … and willfully disobeyed such subpoenas.” The Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden recently suggested that Congress would have “no alternative but to go to … impeachment” if Trump continues to stonewall congressional investigations.

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 04:36 PM

The Clinton's campaign/governing theory.

Speaking of truth and misinformation, did you ever get off your lazy ass and look for proof of the "3 million or more" non-citizens voting? Or have you given up your search for the real killers, OJ?

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Runnig guns to Mexico and giving Hillary a pass on multiple felonies.

muh Hillary

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 06:29 PM
You know all of this tit for tat is just stupid...I do not care what anyone has on anything. I want it over....

So....

Either vote for impeachment or shut up about Trump and his crimes. If the House, controlled by the Democrats, will not put impeachment to a vote, NOW, then impeachment is not what they want.

....and please, shut up about it.

I have made my position clear. I do not think Trump is guilty of anything but embarrassing the Democrats in November 2016, but I am all for voting to impeach him.

So vote!

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 06:29 PM
muh Hillary

Yes, up to and including murder.

a777pilot
05-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Speaking of truth and misinformation, did you ever get off your lazy ass and look for proof of the "3 million or more" non-citizens voting? Or have you given up your search for the real killers, OJ?

Try this....go to LA county and get 100 random names on the voters registration list....if legal....then go to address given and ask them if they are a citizen of the USA.

BD24
05-03-2019, 12:19 AM
Who is this Marine?

There, fixed it for you.
You don’t think there are marines that are f@ggots :lol

Pavlov
05-03-2019, 02:39 AM
Try this....go to LA county and get 100 random names on the voters registration list....if legal....then go to address given and ask them if they are a citizen of the USA.Try this:

Prove your fucking claim.

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 07:01 AM
Speaking of truth and misinformation, did you ever get off your lazy ass and look for proof of the "3 million or more" non-citizens voting?

Try this....go to LA county and get 100 random names on the voters registration list....if legal....then go to address given and ask them if they are a citizen of the USA.

So no, you don't have a shred of proof for the claim "millions of non-citizens voted", just like the guy who claims voter fraud when he actually had to pony up in a court, and failed miserably.

Is truth important to you? It would seem not, based on your lack of evidence for what you think is true in this case. Do you consider yourself gullible?

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 07:06 AM
You know all of this tit for tat is just stupid...I do not care what anyone has on anything. I want it over....

So....

Either vote for impeachment or shut up about Trump and his crimes. If the House, controlled by the Democrats, will not put impeachment to a vote, NOW, then impeachment is not what they want.

....and please, shut up about it.

I have made my position clear. I do not think Trump is guilty of anything but embarrassing the Democrats in November 2016, but I am all for voting to impeach him.

So vote!

If you had actually been not lazy and read the Mueller report, you would have a much more informed opinion as to that. As it is, believing what others say about it, without reading it is simply more evidence of your gullibility.

boutons_deux
05-03-2019, 08:03 AM

he or she is a drone, programmed to spew every checkbox, every piece of shit, attitude, bias, propaganda, lie from Trash, Repugs, Fox, right wing hate media.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:13 AM
VOTE!

You're scared little children. Vote for impeachment!

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Not sure who you're shouting at, RG already said he's for impeachment, Reck and boutons probably are too.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Not sure who you're shouting at, RG already said he's for impeachment, Reck and boutons probably are too.

Then vote.

If impeachment is what the Democrats want, then vote. All that is needed is 218 vote to impeach and Trump is impeached. Why are you Democrats/Liberals waiting?

Soft kitty, warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, warm kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Then vote.

If impeachment is what the Democrats want, then vote. All that is needed is 218 vote to impeach and Trump is impeached. Why are you Democrats/Liberals waiting?
I don't get a vote, silly.

I happen to think impeachment is a bad idea tactically for the Dems if they want to beat Trump in 2020. But I can also see the strategic necessity of standing up for the rule of law. The GOP didn't let Clinton get away with his lies without a scrape, maybe the Dems shouldn't let Trump get away with his.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 01:15 PM
But I can also see the strategic necessity of standing up for the rule of law.

you see any on the left standing against spying on a duly elected president? you're on the side of snakes... stay in the grass.

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 03:58 PM
VOTE!

You scared little children. Vote for impeachment!

That doesn't look like proof of millions of non-citizens voting in the last election. It's almost as if you don't have any.

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 04:00 PM

This may shock you, but a 70+ year old white male is simply aping what he hears on Fox news, as the talking heads over there are all aping this line of taunt at the moment.

Try not to be surprised.

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 04:02 PM
I don't get a vote, silly.

I happen to think impeachment is a bad idea tactically for the Dems if they want to beat Trump in 2020. But I can also see the strategic necessity of standing up for the rule of law. The GOP didn't let Clinton get away with his lies without a scrape, maybe the Dems shouldn't let Trump get away with his.

I actually agree. Best thing strategically for Democrats for Trump to be front and center on the ballot in 2020, at least in the states that won't pass a "release your tax return or you dont' get on the ballot" law between now and then.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Let's pass a national law that only US citizens can vote in federal elections and to do so voters must be able to prove US citizenship when they register and then must provide a government issued photo ID to actually vote.

If you are of the opinion that there is no voter fraud, then you will have no problem supporting this idea.

Well, do you support my idea?

boutons_deux
05-04-2019, 09:11 AM

sure, impeach Trash, Barr, Kavanaugh

The Dems don't have the crazy balls to out-crazy the traitorous Repugs.

The Capitalists and evangelicals elect Repugs to drive America towards (theocratic) autocracy.

There will be stalls in that drive for autocracy (eg, Dems winning the House in 2018, but with any Dem bills killed by Repug Senate),

but America is inevitably fucked and unfuckable.

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Let's pass a national law that only US citizens can vote in federal elections and to do so voters must be able to prove US citizenship when they register and then must provide a government issued photo ID to actually vote.

If you are of the opinion that there is no voter fraud, then you will have no problem supporting this idea.

Well, do you support my idea?Meh, you can't even support your own idea that 3 million people voted illegally in 2016.

boutons_deux
05-04-2019, 10:05 AM
A Confused Donald Trump Posts Witch Hunt Tweet that Actually Debunks His Witch Hunt Claim (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/874276197357596672/kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
According to the Failing New York Times, the FBI started a major effort to flip Putin loyalists in 2014-2016.

“It wasn’t about Trump, he wasn’t even close to a candidate yet.”

Rigged Witch Hunt!

68.8K (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1036695682072158214)
2:21 PM - Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036695682072158214)

====================

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/591232578969063424/Aa41t-WV_bigger.jpg (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)Matthew Rosenberg
(https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)✔@AllMattNYT
(https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)· Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT/status/1036702463645102086)

It’s nice to quoted by the president, but he’s dropped a crucial part of what I said:

By the fall of 2016, the outreach to Deripaska did turn to Russia’s possible aid to the Trump campaign.

FBI agents specifically asked Deripaska if Manafort was campaign’s link to the Kremlin.

================

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/591232578969063424/Aa41t-WV_bigger.jpg (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)

Matthew Rosenberg
(https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)
The president is also misconstruing larger point:

The fact the outreach to oligarchs started before he was a candidate is indicates

Ohr & Steele were not part of a “witch hunt” or “deep state” plot.

The outreach only turned to Trump after a separate FBI investigation was underway

676 (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1036706221674442752)
3:03 PM - Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT/status/1036706221674442752)

============

So in this one tweet,

Trump managed to debunk his own witch hunt conspiracy theory

and to exonerate all of the "Deep State" conspirators that are such a core part of his warped imagination.

And, of course, by extension,

he validates the credibility of the FBI's work

which only snagged him as a consequence of the evidence turned up in their prior, unrelated investigation.

It takes a special kind of stupid to do all of that in one little tweet.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim?detail=emaildkre?detail=emaildkre (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim?detail=emaildkre?detail=emaildkre)

Spurs Homer
05-04-2019, 10:16 AM
A Confused Donald Trump Posts Witch Hunt Tweet that Actually Debunks His Witch Hunt Claim (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/874276197357596672/kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
According to the Failing New York Times, the FBI started a major effort to flip Putin loyalists in 2014-2016.

“It wasn’t about Trump, he wasn’t even close to a candidate yet.”

Rigged Witch Hunt!

68.8K (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1036695682072158214)
2:21 PM - Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036695682072158214)

====================

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/591232578969063424/Aa41t-WV_bigger.jpg (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)Matthew Rosenberg
(https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)· Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT/status/1036702463645102086)

It’s nice to quoted by the president, but he’s dropped a crucial part of what I said:

By the fall of 2016, the outreach to Deripaska did turn to Russia’s possible aid to the Trump campaign.

FBI agents specifically asked Deripaska if Manafort was campaign’s link to the Kremlin.

================

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/591232578969063424/Aa41t-WV_bigger.jpg (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)

Matthew Rosenberg
(https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT)
The president is also misconstruing larger point:

The fact the outreach to oligarchs started before he was a candidate is indicates

Ohr & Steele were not part of a “witch hunt” or “deep state” plot.

The outreach only turned to Trump after a separate FBI investigation was underway

676 (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1036706221674442752)
3:03 PM - Sep 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/AllMattNYT/status/1036706221674442752)

============

So in this one tweet,

Trump managed to debunk his own witch hunt conspiracy theory

and to exonerate all of the "Deep State" conspirators that are such a core part of his warped imagination.

And, of course, by extension,

he validates the credibility of the FBI's work

which only snagged him as a consequence of the evidence turned up in their prior, unrelated investigation.

It takes a special kind of stupid to do all of that in one little tweet.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim?detail=emaildkre?detail=emaildkre (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/3/1793070/-A-Confused-Donald-Trump-Posts-Witch-Hunt-Tweet-that-Actually-Debunks-His-Witch-Hunt-Claim?detail=emaildkre?detail=emaildkre)

now his minions will have to twist themselves into a smaller pretzel to make their conspiracy lunacy fit

lol

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 09:47 PM
All will become clear once Barr's team of Horowitz, Huber, with Rogers and Campbell, then the status of one Collyer bring their info to the public via Federal trials.

Look them up yourself. I know who they are and I'm a fucked in thread idiot.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 09:54 PM
All will become clear once Barr's team of Horowitz, Huber, with Rogers and Campbell, then the status of one Collyer bring their info to the public via Federal trials.

Look them up yourself. I know who they are and I'm a fucked in thread idiot.

:tu :corn:

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 09:56 PM
All good people working for We the People. An unusual trait in Washington, D.C.

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 11:40 PM

Look them up yourself. I know who they are and I'm a fucked in thread idiot.I know who these people are. What are you saying will happen?