PDA

View Full Version : What TV shows are you most excited for?

aj3292
05-01-2019, 01:45 PM
What shows are you most looking forward to which will be premiering soon or which are on now?

I’m excited for Good Omens on Prime (though I wish it wasn’t on Prime), and I’m looking forward to the next season of The Expanse, whenever that will happen.

Avant
05-02-2019, 03:15 AM
More into reading than ....TV Shows. Haven't watched any of them in years, my TV is CNN/History Channel/Movies/Sports....do watch Ancient Aliens.

aj3292
05-02-2019, 12:57 PM
More into reading than ....TV Shows. Haven't watched any of them in years, my TV is CNN/History Channel/Movies/Sports....do watch Ancient Aliens.

I feel like since the early Aughts, TV has enjoyed a kind of golden age. I've seen more narrative depth and character development on a lot of shows these days than I have in most of the books I've read.

Avant
05-02-2019, 01:15 PM
I feel like since the early Aughts, TV has enjoyed a kind of golden age. I've seen more narrative depth and character development on a lot of shows these days than I have in most of the books I've read.

I never seen a movie based on a book where I thought the movie was superior to the book.

aj3292
05-04-2019, 01:05 PM
I never seen a movie based on a book where I thought the movie was superior to the book.

Neither have I. I don't think films provide nearly enough time to go in-depth though. Two hours is simply not adequate (nor four, nor six).

rjv
05-07-2019, 10:50 AM
looking forward to the catch 22 series on Hulu.