PDA

View Full Version : RIP Blake: Killed Himself After Getting Badly Cucked

Spurtacular
05-02-2019, 09:06 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (CBS Local) — The family of a Kentucky man who committed suicide shortly after appearing on “The Jerry Springer Show” has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Springer and NBC. The family of Blake Alvey said he was ambushed on the syndicated tabloid talk show on May 8, 2018, when he was confronted by his fiancée Cassie Rutter, WDRB reported (https://www.wdrb.com/news/lawsuit-louisville-man-s-suicide-caused-by-appearance-on-the/article_b7d4d406-6b74-11e9-ae7c-df76522438f7.html)
Rutter told Alvey that she had been unfaithful with his good friend, no longer wanted to marry him and had sold the engagement ring he had given her.

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/05/02/lawsuit-man-killed-himself-after-being-ambushed-jerry-springer-show/

Avant
05-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Blake is a weird one for sure.

Avante....keep an eye on frosh RB Nick Chubb.
Blake....he only had...

The guy too damn stupid to get I wasn't talking a game I was talking his Georgia career.

Blake...Dwight Clark is a TE.
Avante....nope, that's why all his football cards read....WR.
Blake...but Joe Montana said (totally not getting what Montana was actually saying)

Avante...Texas Tech not a track power.
Blake....oh yeah, well number one ranked right now.
Avante...talking their history and it's way too early for that right now (these athletes looking to peak in June for the big meets)

The guy is so damn dense it's comical.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Evil kuuunt Jenny Jones and company were involved in a show using similar tactics years ago.
She was such a phony liar at the trial.
Thought she and the show were found guilty but I think had to pay zero in money or jail.

Likewise, surely Springer will hide behind some team of liarwyers and get off scott free.
Sad.

MultiTroll
05-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Ya here it is.
The evil Michigan Court of Appeals overturned a verdict and 25 million dollar award.
2-1.
Gee I wonder if two judges got their knobs slobbed and paid off.
Disgusting.

In 1999, the Amedure family sued The Jenny Jones Show, Telepictures (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telepictures), and Warner Bros. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Bros.) for the ambush tactics and, as the Amedure family saw it, their negligent role that led to Amedure's death. In May, the jury awarded the Amedures $ (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._dollar)25 million.[11] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Scott_Amedure#cite_note-11) The jury found that The Jenny Jones Show was both irresponsible and negligent, contending that the show intentionally created an explosive situation without due concern for the possible consequences.[12] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Scott_Amedure#cite_note-12) Time Warner (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner)'s defense attorney later claimed the verdict would cause a chilling effect (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilling_effect) on the industry.[13] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Scott_Amedure#cite_note-13)The judgment was later overturned by the Michigan Court of Appeals in a 2-to-1 decision.[14] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Scott_Amedure#cite_note-urlMichigan_Court_of_Appeals–Court_Opinions-14) The Michigan Supreme Court declined to hear the case.[15] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Scott_Amedure#cite_note-15)

Reck
05-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Derp is a cock loving freak in denial with suicidal thoughts to boot.

You're not gonna get the help you need here, freakshow.

apalisoc_9
05-02-2019, 10:38 PM
It's like God saw how pathetic your life was, and created a news story that would bring you joy, even if it was just to troll another person on a shitty, near-dead sports forum.

:rollin

Spurtacular
05-02-2019, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TKqn1i6.gif?noredirect

:lol

Mark Celibate
05-02-2019, 11:17 PM
great thread...bookmarked again so I can read in the future

Chris
05-02-2019, 11:18 PM
near-dead sports forum.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl0Iyau7 QcKtKUYIda%2Fsource.gif&f=1

Spurtacular
05-02-2019, 11:30 PM
It's like God saw how pathetic your life was, and created a news story that would bring you joy, even if it was just to troll another person on a shitty, near-dead sports forum.

So, your contention is that Christianity made this blake a cuck? Funny enough, that's our resident cuck blake's contention as to why he's a cuck also. :lmao

Pavlov
05-03-2019, 02:41 AM
My contention is derp dedicated yet another grudge thread to a poster on his enemies list.

lol derp

RD2191
05-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Damn. RIP Blake.

RD2191
05-03-2019, 08:32 AM
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl0Iyau7 QcKtKUYIda%2Fsource.gif&f=1

:lol

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 05:14 PM
So, your contention is that Christianity made this blake a cuck? Funny enough, that's our resident cuck blake's contention as to why he's a cuck also. :lmao

ain't it funny how the loser patrol comes out in a horde to back ST's resident cuck blake? same pathetic males who probably have a discord together so they can send each other gay ascii's.

Reck
05-03-2019, 05:20 PM
ain't it funny how the loser patrol comes out in a horde to back ST's resident cuck blake? same pathetic males who probably have a discord together so they can send each other gay ascii's.

Upset Blake is more popular than you. :lol

Leetonidas
05-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Lol the irony of koritwats posts :lol

Chucho
05-03-2019, 06:05 PM
LOL backfired like an old Chevy Vega, kori.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:09 PM

popularity on a messageboard or in my everyday life means nothing to me; to a tranny like you it must mean everything though.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Lol the irony of koritwats posts :lol

the irony is that i'm correct about what i stated.

Spurtacular
05-03-2019, 07:54 PM

Tell us about blake's popularity.

Mikeanaro
05-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Is that shit still going on? Murica what are you doing?

UNT Eagles 2016
05-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Dwight Clark was a tight end.

Avant
05-04-2019, 12:38 AM

Dude, been a Niner fan since the late 50's, saw every game Clark ever played in pro football, like ALL his football cards read, he was a WR.

http://content.sportslogos.net/news/2018/09/Dwight-Clark-Helmet-Decal-49ers-87-sticker-2018-memorial.jpg

Spurtacular
05-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Jerry Springer probably one of the less dishonorable prominent Democrats, tbh.

Xevious
05-05-2019, 12:22 AM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you a tight end.

Spurtacular
05-13-2019, 11:25 PM
I feel bad for this blake.

Avant
05-13-2019, 11:26 PM

Aren't you getting a little bored with this?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 04:43 PM
Aren't you getting a little bored with this?

Not really.

DMX7
05-27-2019, 11:08 PM
Not really.

Bro, you need to get a life outside of this board. This thread is supposed to be a humiliation for Blake but it's actually only one for you.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 11:12 PM
Bro, you need to get a life outside of this board. This thread is supposed to be a humiliation for Blake but it's actually only one for you.

You bitter, bruh.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 11:16 PM
You bitter, bruh.Who started this thread?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 11:23 PM
Who started this thread?

What color is the sky?

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 11:42 PM
What color is the sky?It's black right now because it's night.

Who started this thread?

Just answer.

It won't hurt you.

Avant
05-28-2019, 03:03 AM
The problem with Blake is he is so wrapped up with......I smart, you not smart......and it's so damn stupid. He has a few things he can talk but who doesn't? He is not overly anything and it's comical watching him because he really does think he is some superior mind, hahahahaha!

I tried to ignore the pest but he just kept humping away. so pretty much stuck with the boy.

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 03:42 AM
It's black right now because it's night.

Who started this thread?

Just answer.

It won't hurt you.

Oh look, chump beating around the bush. Who could've guessed?

You know I don't answer stupid questions.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2019, 03:56 AM
Oh look, chump beating around the bush. Who could've guessed?

You know I don't answer stupid questions. What's the last question you actually gave a straight answer to?

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 04:00 AM
What's the last question you actually gave a straight answer to?

Look, another pointless question from compulsive psychopav chump.

Avant
05-28-2019, 04:21 AM
Look, another pointless question from compulsive psychopav chump.

Don't you ever tire of this silly shit? Seriously guy, it goes nowhere and does nothing. it's just.....

you suck
no you suck
not me, you suck
you suck
no, you suck

and on and on and on and.......

Come on man, turn the fucking page.

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 04:31 AM
Don't you ever tire of this silly shit? Seriously guy, it goes nowhere and does nothing. it's just.....

you suck
no you suck
not me, you suck
you suck
no, you suck

I tire of this post you've made no less than a hundred times. Do you think you're accomplishing anything by being a broken record?

FFS, don't bother answering that.

Avant
05-28-2019, 04:45 AM
I tire of this post you've made no less than a hundred times. Do you think you're accomplishing anything by being a broken record?

FFS, don't bother answering that.

You could do better than this guy, is my point. Why is it you have this need to just be a simple pest like a Blake, a Pavlov?

What is going to be accomplished with this childish immatute bullshit anyway? Come on guy you act like some dumbass kid, and I do think you can do better than this.

Dude, this shit is so damn stupid, you really don't see that?

Come on man grow the fuck up, ok?

aj3292
05-28-2019, 12:27 PM

you suck
no you suck
not me, you suck
you suck
no, you suck

I think you just summed up about half the interactions I've seen here.

Chucho
05-28-2019, 12:46 PM
You could do better than this guy, is my point. Why is it you have this need to just be a simple pest like a Blake, a Pavlov?

What is going to be accomplished with this childish immatute bullshit anyway? Come on guy you act like some dumbass kid, and I do think you can do better than this.

Dude, this shit is so damn stupid, you really don't see that?

Come on man grow the fuck up, ok?

:rollin derp got shit on by Avant and Millennial Messiah in the same day. :lmao

DJR210
05-28-2019, 12:55 PM
:rollin derp got shit on by Avant and Millennial Messiah in the same day. :lmao

Let's get Fabbs in here to complete the trifecta

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 10:44 PM
Let's get Fabbs in here to complete the trifecta

Bruh, they ain't touchin' me. Ya know better than to be buying gimp propaganda.

Avant
05-29-2019, 12:48 AM
I think you just summed up about half the interactions I've seen here.

It works like this......

If you are looking for serious talk with knowledgeable posters about your interests you do that other places, here is just rolling around in the blood the guts and the beer with a bunch of know nothing. BUT.....it is fun.:lobt2:

Avant
05-29-2019, 12:49 AM
Bruh, they ain't touchin' me. Ya know better than to be buying gimp propaganda.

Dude, try something different. can you?

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 12:54 AM
Dude, try something different. can you?

Don't be tuggin' on my pant leg, son.

Avant
05-29-2019, 01:21 AM
Don't be tuggin' on my pant leg, son.

Dude, save all that stupid bullshit for Blake and Pavlov, alright? Dude.....son?.....hahahahaha~~~

Spurtacular, come on guy expand those horizons a bit, this stupid shit you are playing now is totally retarded and you have lost the edge you had, now ya look ridiculous, ok guy?

Dude, cool all this stupidity, it's got dumb now, got it guy?

Pavlov
05-29-2019, 03:21 AM
Bruh, they ain't touchin' me. Ya know better than to be buying gimp propaganda.Of course other posters got to you.

That's why you make threads like these.

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 08:45 AM
Of course other posters got to you.

That's why you make threads like these.

Narrative

Chucho
05-29-2019, 12:59 PM
Dude, save all that stupid bullshit for Blake and Pavlov, alright? Dude.....son?.....hahahahaha~~~

Spurtacular, come on guy expand those horizons a bit, this stupid shit you are playing now is totally retarded and you have lost the edge you had, now ya look ridiculous, ok guy?

Dude, cool all this stupidity, it's got dumb now, got it guy?

Pavlov
05-29-2019, 01:03 PM
NarrativeOK, tell us the specific events that made you start each of these threads you dedicated to men and bump religiously.

Chucho
05-29-2019, 01:52 PM
OK, tell us the specific events that made you start each of these threads you dedicated to men and bump religiously.

Zombie Hitler will rise and start the 4th Reich before this happens.

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 02:10 PM
:cry

:lol Sperm shielder chump.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 02:12 PM
:lol Sperm shielder chump.I'm asking you.

Tell us the specific events that made you start each of these threads you dedicated to men and bump religiously.

You're not afraid to do so, are you?

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 02:17 PM
I'm asking you.

Tell us the specific events that made you start each of these threads you dedicated to men and bump religiously.

You're not afraid to do so, are you?

I don't believe in your false insinuation(s). Sorry.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 03:47 PM
I don't believe in your false insinuation(s). Sorry.Great, why did you start multiple threads you keep bumping about multiple men here?

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Great, why did you start multiple threads about multiple men here?

I don't see it in terms of men. Sorry.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 03:49 PM
I don't see it in terms of men. Sorry.But they are all men.

Your denial doesn't change that simple fact.

Why did you start all these threads about men here?

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 04:17 PM
But they are all men.

Biologically, maybe. That is of no matter to me, though.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Biologically, maybe. That is of no matter to me, though.Why did you start all these threads about men here?

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 04:31 PM

I've already stated that purported masculinity is of no direct consequence to me. If you must persist in re-asking questions that have been asked or if you persist in making insinuations that have been rebutted, then I shall have no choice but to view answering them as an exercise in futility.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 04:36 PM
I've already stated that purported masculinity is of no direct consequence to me. If you must persist in re-asking questions that have been asked or if you persist in making insinuations that have been rebutted, then I shall have no choice but to view answering them as an exercise in futility.Yeah, you're afraid of being called gay, sure.

We all understand that.

You started all those threads and they are all about men here. Those are simple facts.

So why did you start them?

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Yeah, you're afraid of being called gay, sure.

Not at all.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Not at all.Great.

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Yeah, you're afraid of being called gay, sure.

We all understand that.

You started all those threads and they are all about men here. Those are simple facts.

So why did you start them?

Your persistent insinuation is that posting about a male poster automatically makes one gay. I think we know that you must be quite gay, then, since that is your inclination.

:lmao Compulsive Psychopav

https://render.fineartamerica.com/images/rendered/default/poster/8/10/break/images-medium-5/checkmate-in-chess-elena-elisseeva.jpg

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Your persistent insinuation is that posting about a male poster automatically makes one gay.Not my insinuation at all.

I'm simply asking you why you started all these threads about men here.

You automatically think it makes you gay.

OK.

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Not my insinuation at all.

I'm simply asking you why you started all these threads about men here.

You automatically think it makes you gay.

OK.

:cry It's a random line of questioning :cry

Also, you conveniently pretend that you have directly made the case in any event.

Geez, you're a dumb pscychopav homo that has already been checkmated.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 08:40 PM
:cry It's a random line of questioning :cry

Also, you conveniently pretend that you haven't directly made the case.

Geez, you're a dumb pscychopav homo that has already been checkmated.I never said it was random.

If you're not afraid of hypothetically being called homosexual you wouldn't be afraid to answer at all.

But you are afraid to answer.

You proved it.

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 08:48 PM
I never said it was random.

If you're not afraid of hypothetically being called homosexual you wouldn't be afraid to answer at all.

But you are afraid to answer.

You proved it.

Yea, it's not random. You are making argumentation for me being a homo based on behavior you have exhibited.

:lmao Homo Psychopav Chump
:lmao Can't accept checkmate

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Yea, it's not random. I never said it was random.

I specifically asked why you started and bump all these threads about men here.

You could have any number of reasons for starting threads about men here and bumping them in the middle of the night.

You're the one making it exclusively a homosexual act.

Spurtacular
06-02-2019, 09:07 PM
I never said it was random.

And I clarified already that it wasn't your consistent argumentation despite your compulsive pretense, homo.

Pavlov
06-02-2019, 09:10 PM
And I clarified already that it wasn't your consistent argumentation despite your compulsive pretense, homo.You clarified what?

That's a hilarious word salad that clarifies nothing.

Spurtacular
06-03-2019, 01:52 AM
You clarified what?

That's a hilarious word salad that clarifies nothing.

You made a consistent argument and then compulsively contradicted yourself in an effort to do gotcha on me. Par.

I acknowledge that you have stated that you are a homo in the end. :tu

Pavlov
06-03-2019, 02:08 AM
You made a consistent argument and then compulsively contradicted yourself in an effort to do gotcha on me. Par.What was the consistent argument?

I acknowledge that you have stated that you are a homo in the end. :tuPost the quote.

Step up.

Spurtacular
06-03-2019, 02:13 AM
Checkmate happened long ago now, homo chump. Deal with it.

Pavlov
06-03-2019, 02:16 AM
Checkmate happened long ago now, homo chump. Deal with it.:lol you can't even explain your claimed W.

That's not a W by definition.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-03-2019, 02:43 AM
:lol you can't even explain your claimed W.

That's not a W by definition.

lol derp

:cry W's don't count if you don't bottle feed the loser :cry

:lmao Homo Chump

Pavlov
06-03-2019, 03:00 AM
:cry W's don't count if you don't bottle feed the loser :cry

:lmao Homo Chump:lol you can't even claim a W.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 05:59 PM
:lol you can't even claim a W.

You being gay is not a victory for anyone. Fortunately for you, your two best buddies here can guide you through this.

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 06:22 PM
You being gay is not a victory for anyone. Fortunately for you, your two best buddies here can guide you through this.:lmao still trying a week later

Reck
06-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Not sure how this faggot is still not banned yet. Kori Ellis must have a soft spot for useless trolls.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 11:24 PM
:lmao still trying a week later

You're not any less gay this week.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Not sure how this faggot is still not banned yet. Kori Ellis (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) must have a soft spot for useless trolls.

Eunuch narc.

Pavlov
06-10-2019, 07:41 AM
You're not any less gay this week.

Eunuch narc.:lol forever lashing out

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 04:16 AM
:lol forever lashing out

:lmao Jumping to the defense of your eunuch narc friend.

DMC
06-13-2019, 10:39 AM
Weird people ITT

spurraider21
06-13-2019, 02:38 PM
completely unprompted, derp bumps an inactive thread calling out for men at night

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1dc9c8fa9b258a37bc9f3bc51df26364/tenor.gif?itemid=3400277

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 03:33 PM
completely unprompted, derp bumps an inactive thread calling out for men at night

:lol Lite narrative.

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 04:02 PM
:lol Lite narrative.OK, what do you say actually happened then?

Let's see your narrative.

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 04:13 PM
OK, what do you say actually happened then?

Let's see your narrative.

I responded to your post.

Couldn't figure that one out, Chump?

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 04:19 PM
I responded to your post.I didn't ask you anything.

You always fail to respond when I ask you questions.:lol

Couldn't figure that one out, Chump?You hadn't been online that whole time?

Was it an inactive thread?

Was it the middle of the night?

The narrative is true.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 04:40 PM
I didn't ask you anything.

That has nothing to do with anything. You're just going off on tangents like a senile asshole.

:lol at all that blather (cut out).

Sir Johnny
06-13-2019, 04:48 PM
This is The Club.

So when somebody tries to act like it isn't.....why? All we do here is what you see in this thread. The never ending....you suck no you suck.....is all we do here as stupid as that is.

We lack creative, inteligent posters here, way to many leeches and those only here to bug people. But.......we can get away with it which is very strange. As we all know none of this stupid shit is allowed anywhere else out there. And that really is the attraction here, we can all be assholes/punks/jerks and get away with it.

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:16 PM
That has nothing to do with anything. You're just going off on tangents like a senile asshole.

:lol at all that blather (cut out).:lol pretending won't help you derp

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:17 PM
This is The Club.

So when somebody tries to act like it isn't.....why? All we do here is what you see in this thread. The never ending....you suck no you suck.....is all we do here as stupid as that is.

We lack creative, inteligent posters here, way to many leeches and those only here to bug people. But.......we can get away with it which is very strange. As we all know none of this stupid shit is allowed anywhere else out there. And that really is the attraction here, we can all be assholes/punks/jerks and get away with it.But you got banned several times.

The owners don't want you here.

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 05:18 PM
:lol pretending won't help you derp

Pretending you don't do blather won't help?

Okay, Chump :tu

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Pretending you don't do blather won't help?

Okay, Chump :tu:lol pretending you didn't cry out in the middle of the night in an inactive thread -- your inactive grudge thread -- to further your grudge.

That's what you did.:tu

Now cry about it in your grudge thread.:tu

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 05:21 PM
:lol pretending you didn't cry out in the middle of the night in an inactive thread -- your inactive grudge thread -- to further your grudge.

That's what you did.:tu

Now cry about it in your grudge thread.:tu

:lmao Narrative overload. :lmao

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:23 PM
:lmao Narrative overload. :lmaoAnd here's where you shit yourself:

What's the topic of this thread, derp?

Sir Johnny
06-13-2019, 05:31 PM
And here's where you shit yourself:

What's the topic of this thread, derp?

Pavlov, shut up.

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:32 PM
Pavlov, shut up.:lol you can't put me on ignore.

Following me around.

Yep, 100% owned.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 05:40 PM
Pavlov, shut up.

:lmao

Pavlov
06-13-2019, 05:55 PM
:lmao:lol I just shut you up.

Again.

lol derp

Pavlov’s worn chair
06-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Weird people ITT

Pavlov and Spurtacular are Spurstalk’s version of the Black Mirror Striking Vipers episode.

DMX7
06-13-2019, 08:42 PM
lol, declaring himself “4x ST MVP”. You know it’s bad when your delusions of grandeur consist of declaring yourself MVP of an internet forum. :lol

Spurtacular
06-13-2019, 10:21 PM
:lol I just shut you up.

Again.

lol derp

Blake Zero

Sir Johnny
06-13-2019, 11:42 PM
Who out there posts anywhere else where this thread would be allowed at all?

Anyone ever seen this many total assholes anywhere else? The internet brings out the punk/jerk/asshole in people.

It's....

Real world in person.

Joey...so what do you think about my poem?
Mike....not bad, pretty good.

Internet

Joey....so what do you think about my poem?
Mike.....dude, you suck and that was terrible, I bet you're gay, huh?

It really is funny.

I do have my fun with it however, it is funny. Some of you are so serious about this stuff, which cracks me up. Sure ya have to play along that adds to the fun.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 02:57 AM
Blake ZeroWhat's the topic of this thread?

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 02:58 AM
Who out there posts anywhere else where this thread would be allowed at all?

Anyone ever seen this many total assholes anywhere else? The internet brings out the punk/jerk/asshole in people.

It's....

Real world in person.

Joey...so what do you think about my poem?
Mike....not bad, pretty good.

Internet

Joey....so what do you think about my poem?
Mike.....dude, you suck and that was terrible, I bet you're gay, huh?

It really is funny.

I do have my fun with it however, it is funny. Some of you are so serious about this stuff, which cracks me up. Sure ya have to play along that adds to the fun.You're so serious you came back here begging for attention after being banned and doxxed.

Sir Johnny
06-14-2019, 02:59 AM
You're so serious you came back here begging for attention after being banned and doxxed.

Dude, ever notice I get more tattention than anybody here? Begging?

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 03:06 AM
Dude, ever notice I get more tattention than anybody here? Begging?Yes.

You're begging.

Look at all the threads you start begging for attention.

lolvante

Sir Johnny
06-14-2019, 04:21 AM
Yes.

You're begging.

Look at all the threads you start begging for attention.

lolvante

Why is it you never answer anything? Dude, don't I get more attention here than anyone else, well? Beg....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~

How many Avante inspired threads do we have here?

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 06:12 AM
What's the topic of this thread?

Shit or get off the pot.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 01:20 PM
Shit or get off the pot.You didn't answer the question, derp.

What is the topic of this thread that you started?

Blake
06-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Shit or get off the pot.

Derp shitting himself at 3 in the morning

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 04:38 PM
You didn't answer the question, derp.

Shit or get off the pot.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 04:38 PM
Derp shitting himself at 3 in the morning

Poor cuck bot.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 04:43 PM
Shit or get off the pot.Right after you answer the question:

Chucho
06-14-2019, 04:47 PM
Poor cuck bot.

LOL, sociopath buzzwords.

Chucho
06-14-2019, 04:48 PM
Easier target; derp or Avant?

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 04:57 PM
LOL, sociopath buzzwords.

He's a cuck posting programmed sayings.

Is Crusty so desperate for friends that he'll take a cuck bot?

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 05:02 PM
cuck
Crusty
cuck"programmed sayings"

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 05:25 PM
Right after you answer the question:

Shit or get off the pot.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 05:26 PM
"programmed sayings"

Context and nuance just aren't your friends.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 06:05 PM

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 06:05 PM
Context and nuance just aren't your friends.What is the context?

What is the nuance?

Explain.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:03 PM
What is the context?

What is the nuance?

Explain.

That blake mindlessly spouts spoonfed lines that don't even apply. That's not the first time in the last 48 hours he spouted that 3 AM line on a post made in the PM.
That's the level of person that attaches himself to you. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:04 PM

Shit or get off the pot.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Shit or get off the pot.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:12 PM

:cry Muh demands :cry

Shit or get off the pot.

Pavlov
That blake mindlessly spouts spoonfed lines that don't even apply. That's not the first time in the last 48 hours he spouted that 3 AM line on a post made in the PM.
That's the level of person that attaches himself to you. :lmaoAh, so you don't have any sayings you use regularly?

Pavlov

Shit or get off the pot.:cry Muh demands :cry

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:15 PM
Ah, so you don't have any sayings you use regularly?

That I use egregiously and mindlessly? Nope.

Also :lol at you leaving out the pertinent qualifier(s) again. You just love getting caught with that hand in the cookie jar.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 11:15 PM
That I use egregiously and mindlessly? Nope.:lol that's just a lie

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:16 PM

A person with a modicum of aptitude would have figured this out and moved on already.

But sure, like they say, 7th time's the charm:

Shit or get off the pot.

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:16 PM
:lol that's just a lie

Good rebuttal, Blake Zero.

Pavlov
06-14-2019, 11:18 PM
A person with a modicum of aptitude would have figured this out and moved on already.

But sure, like they say, 7th time's the charm:

Spurtacular
06-14-2019, 11:22 PM

What is wrong with you, dude? Did you just give up on life?

Pavlov
Good rebuttal, Blake Zero.:lol you just used one of those words. What more needs to be said?

Pavlov
What is wrong with you, dude? Did you just give up on life?Why can't you say what the topic of your thread is?

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 12:56 AM
Why can't you say what the topic of your thread is?

Because I don't answer stupid questions.

You need to learn how to make cogent points in a timely manner instead of chasing your retard victories and throwing a tantrum when people elect not to participate.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 01:22 AM
Because I don't answer stupid questions.

You need to learn how to make cogent points in a timely manner instead of chasing your retard victories and throwing a tantrum when people elect not to participate.:lol derp scared of a simple question.

You should be.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 02:44 AM
:lol derp scared of a simple question.

You should be.

lol derp

Tantrum; and you did not have a point worth making.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 02:50 AM
Tantrum; and you did not have a point worth making.The point is you're afraid to answer simple questions.

I make you curl up into a whining ball of bitch in every thread.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 02:54 AM
The point is...

That you don't have one or you would've made one.

I've already solidified that I don't answer every stupid question that pops into your compulsive psychopav psyche.

Somehow you think proving that over and over on your retard terms is a tiny w, though.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 02:55 AM
That you don't have one or you would've made one.

I've already solidified that I don't answer every stupid question that pops into your compulsive psychopav psyche.You're afraid to answer.

Period.

You've been crying about it all along.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 02:56 AM
You're afraid to answer.

Period.

You've been crying about it all along.

lol derp

Who cares. If this is what you think you know, then you don't need to be an idiot and ask the question over and over like a broken record player. You're a very insecure person.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 02:57 AM
Who cares.:lmao you do

You're still whining about it.

Don't project your insecurity -- you're the one afraid to answer a simple question.

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 03:04 AM
:lmao you do

You're still whining about it.

Don't project your insecurity -- you're the one afraid to answer a simple question.

Parroting my analysis is just sad.

Crusty would like it though. He apparently needs a friend.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 03:04 AM
Parroting my analysis is just sad.:lmao you're so insecure you can't answer simple questions.

Crusty would like it though. He apparently needs a friend.Man, he really got to you, didn't he?

Spurtacular
06-15-2019, 03:07 AM
Chump playing the hits.

Pavlov
06-15-2019, 03:09 AM
Chump playing the hits.Derp not arguing the points.

Spurtacular
06-17-2019, 01:10 AM
Derp not arguing the points.

The main point is that humiliated cucks like Blake are suicidal. You should check on your little buddy.

General Virtue
04-16-2020, 07:33 AM

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 09:50 AM
cucks are like farts sometimes... whoever smelt it dealt it

Slob
04-16-2020, 03:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

Spurtacular
04-18-2020, 10:17 PM
Blake

How much do you relate with this fellow blake?

Xevious
04-19-2020, 08:43 AM
cucks are like farts sometimes... whoever smelt it dealt it
Had to have had a woman to begin with to be cucked.

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 03:36 PM
Had to have had a woman to begin with to be cucked.

Can you imagine the kind of women that blake is getting on his McDonald's diet? :lmao

Chucho
04-19-2020, 11:09 PM
Can you imagine the kind of women that blake is getting on his McDonald's diet? :lmao

If he pulls 1 woman from now til his death, it's still 1 more woman than you'd ever pull, even if you weren't a mentally-stunted homosexual.

:lol your vocabulary

:lol your homosexual obsessions on ST

:lol sadder than Avante

:lol you look for ST friends in Kori and Dale

:lol everyone has taken a shit on you with minimal effort

:lol 50 alts

:lol your dad beat your mom for birthing you (completely understandable)

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 11:37 PM
:lol Crusty melting down.
:lol Par.
:lol Needs friends more than anyone on ST.

Chucho
04-19-2020, 11:48 PM
:lol Crusty melting down.
:lol Par.
:lol Needs friends more than anyone on ST.

Tell you what, queermo, I'll stop making factual observations the exact moment you stop doing the things everyone laughs and taunts you about.

:lol no friends derp

:lol your words

:lol you want to have sex with chump and blake

Spurtacular
04-19-2020, 11:57 PM
Tell you what, queermo, I'll stop making factual observations the exact moment you stop doing the things everyone laughs and taunts you about.

:lol no friends derp

:lol your words

:lol you want to have sex with chump and blake

Your daily meltdowns don't bother me. I bet you're a total buzzkill in RL though, tbh. :lol

Reck
04-20-2020, 03:51 AM
Chucho please this is a no fact zone. You’re being a real buzz kill here. :cry

Chucho
04-20-2020, 10:36 AM
Your daily meltdowns don't bother me. I bet you're a total buzzkill in RL though, tbh. :lol

Said ST's buzzkill.

You're never afforded the opportunity in real life to be the buzzkill you are here. There's no doubt in anyone's mind you lead a sad, lonely existence. Your 6 year track-record of hitting on men in the most bizarre way shows your complete lack of basic social interaction.

Spurtacular
04-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Said ST's buzzkill.

You're never afforded the opportunity in real life to be the buzzkill you are here. There's no doubt in anyone's mind you lead a sad, lonely existence. Your 6 year track-record of hitting on men in the most bizarre way shows your complete lack of basic social interaction.

For a guy from SF, you sure are a hateful homo. :lol

koriwhat
04-20-2020, 03:36 PM
If he pulls 1 woman from now til his death, it's still 1 more woman than you'd ever pull, even if you weren't a mentally-stunted homosexual.

:lol your vocabulary

:lol your homosexual obsessions on ST

:lol sadder than Avante

:lol you look for ST friends in Kori and Dale

:lol everyone has taken a shit on you with minimal effort

:lol 50 alts

:lol your dad beat your mom for birthing you (completely understandable)

delusions of grandeur and a knack for playing make believe like the child that you are.

Said ST's buzzkill.

you know you go back and forth trying to one up spurt so what makes you better than him exactly? if i didn't know better you're just here to call out for one man and that would be spurt. you're such a fucking fruity bastard you san fran faggot. :tu

Chucho
04-20-2020, 04:58 PM
delusions of grandeur and a knack for playing make believe like the child that you are.

you know you go back and forth trying to one up spurt so what makes you better than him exactly? if i didn't know better you're just here to call out for one man and that would be spurt. you're such a fucking fruity bastard you san fran faggot. :tu

LOL, where'd you find a place that was open with free WiFi?

You literally spent 20 minutes quoting people who made fun of your buddy derp in your usual fit of blind anger. LOL, you semen shield for derp ALL the time.

Sounds like you want from derp what he wants from blake and co.

Spurtacular
04-20-2020, 05:52 PM

He's not the same since his arch nemesis, Bonnerific left.

koriwhat
04-22-2020, 04:06 PM
LOL, where'd you find a place that was open with free WiFi?

You literally spent 20 minutes quoting people who made fun of your buddy derp in your usual fit of blind anger. LOL, you semen shield for derp ALL the time.

Sounds like you want from derp what he wants from blake and co.

Nah I'm just here to call faggots like yourself out you san Fran fresa!

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2020, 03:07 PM
lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-23-2020, 03:52 PM
lol free wifi

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 08:31 PM
Srs question, blake.

Were you suicidal when your wife cucked you?