PDA

View Full Version : Barr None

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:17 AM
I think I am going to love this AG....Bill Barr.

Less than three months in office and he has the Democrats shitting their pants.

People are going to jail.

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 10:19 AM
The role of the Attorney General of the US is to have a political party shit it’s pants? That’s your measure of success?

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Yes, because in America, the law is a club that the state uses to delegitimize, harass and jail the opposition.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:43 AM
The role of the Attorney General of the US is to have a political party shit it’s pants? That’s your measure of success?

Well, those Democrats that thought up and tried to execute this coup d'erat ought to be worried. What they did is a crime. The worse and biggest political crime/scandal in the history of this nation............and you think they are not shitting their pants because they know they are going to jail?

Silly person.

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 10:45 AM
coup
:lmao

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:46 AM
Yes, because in America, the law is a club that the state uses to delegitimize, harass and jail the opposition.

In this case, abso-fucking-lutely correct!

This attempted coup d'etat has to be answered and answered swiftly and forcefully for the sake of both parties and the success of our constitution. This shit has got to stop!

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 10:48 AM

My error. It is coup d'etat.

Thanks for bring that to my attention.

Pavlov
05-03-2019, 10:55 AM
coup:lmao

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 10:56 AM
In this case, abso-fucking-lutely correct!

This attempted coup d'etat has to be answered and answered swiftly and forcefully for the sake of both parties and the success of our constitution. This shit has got to stop!The shit you're talking about is the express lane to authoritarian rule.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 11:18 AM
But you’re probably cool with that so long as your guy calls the shots.

Spurs Homer
05-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Well, those Democrats that thought up and tried to execute this coup d'erat ought to be worried. What they did is a crime. The worse and biggest political crime/scandal in the history of this nation............and you think they are not shitting their pants because they know they are going to jail?

Silly person.

Yes, Comrade - Russia approves of your small brain - easier for mother Russia to spread valuable propaganda - in fact, Comrade, why should mother Russia use conventional weapons when small brain in Amerikkkans will willingly attack the USA from within?

Well done comrade!

signed - V.Putin

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 11:48 AM
My error. It is coup d'etat.

Thanks for bring that to my attention.
I wasn’t laughing at your spelling.

boutons_deux
05-03-2019, 12:15 PM
koodaytah.

the Pootie Tang treatment

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:20 PM
I think I am going to love this AG....Bill Barr.

Less than three months in office and he has the Democrats shitting their pants.

People are going to jail.

i like the, "don't give a fuck what crybaby shit you've got to say dumbocrats", attitude. the children are throwing more pathetic tantrums left and right due to barr alone.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Yes, Comrade - Russia approves of your small brain - easier for mother Russia to spread valuable propaganda - in fact, Comrade, why should mother Russia use conventional weapons when small brain in Amerikkkans will willingly attack the USA from within?

Well done comrade!

signed - V.Putin

again, the only losers who throw "comrade" around are losers like yourself from what i've seen online. dumb fucking libs like yourself. then again, you love you some russia or else you wouldn't had bought into the hoax that is the dossier and russian collusion. dumbfuck!

Spurs Homer
05-03-2019, 12:23 PM
again, the only losers who throw "comrade" around are losers like yourself from what i've seen online. dumb fucking libs like yourself. then again, you love you some russia or else you wouldn't had bought into the hoax that is the dossier and russian collusion. dumbfuck!

Good job comrade - you are a perfect candidate to spread our message.

Signed - Vlad

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:24 PM
The shit you're talking about is the express lane to authoritarian rule.

lmao but you would've been correct if you stated such bs a few yrs back before this administration was spied on, before our internet was given away, before the left extremists of the tech world started silencing the opposition to their fucked up ideology, etc... you're just delusional is all.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Good job comrade - you are a perfect candidate to spread our message.

Signed - Vlad

the only message you're spreading is that of a knuckle dragging retard. sorry you're so dense.

benefactor
05-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Starting to think OP is Glen Hobart resurrected tbh

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 12:34 PM
The shit you're talking about is the express lane to authoritarian rule.

Yes, you are correct. When a sitting President and his party's nominee for President conspire together to spy on the other party's candidate using the intelligence agencies of our government that is a serious action and could bring down our nation. Then that President and his party lose that election, then use those very same agencies to conduct a coup d'erat of a duelly elected President, that is even worse.

All those involved in these two actions need to be brought to justice.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 12:43 PM
You speak of this scenario as if it were uncontroversially true, but it's even more improbable -- and probably much harder to prove -- than the allegation that Trump and the GRU had a meeting of the minds.

Trump coup conspiratards are about as dumb as Russiagate morons. Same motivated reasoning and adherence to prior assumptions.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:47 PM
You speak of this scenario as if it were uncontroversially true, but it's even more improbable -- and probably much harder to prove -- than the allegation that Trump and the GRU had a meeting of the minds.

Trump coup conspiratards about as dumb as Russiagate morons. Same motivated reasoning and adherence to prior assumptions.

you act as if russian lawyers are given a free pass and entry into the USA just for shits and giggles; oh loretta... and that's just 1 part of the coup.

keep them blinders on i suppose.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 12:49 PM
you act as if russian lawyers are given a free pass and entry into the USA just for shits and giggles; oh loretta... and that's just 1 part of the coup.

keep them blinders on i suppose.Run us through it, kw. Don’t hoard the knowledge!

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Run us through it, kw. Don’t hoard the knowledge!

i'm not here for that nonsense but i'm pretty sure my reply earlier was sufficient enough to debunk your theory. :tu

Will Hunting
05-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Are all old people with no education past high school as stupid as the OP? Would explain a lot if so.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Michael S. Rogers
This man is marked for death. The Clintons and Obama will kill him before they let him talk any more.

This man is a true American hero!

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Are all old people with no education past high school as stupid as the OP? Would explain a lot if so.

High school? High school?!!! Who got through high school?

Pavlov
05-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Michael S. Rogers
This man is marked for death. The Clintons and Obama will kill him before they let him talk any more.

This man is a true American hero!:lmao moar conapiracies

vy65
05-03-2019, 01:52 PM

Should take away voting privileges tbh

You see what they did to the TCPA scrah?

Will Hunting
05-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Should take away voting privileges tbh

You see what they did to the TCPA scrah?
No what did they do?

boutons_deux
05-03-2019, 02:48 PM
"Russiagate morons"

Trash and his mafiya (and the NRA) compromised by Pootin was/is real, not moronic

I bet if Mueller's full report ever arrives, Mueller probably found all kinds of collusion, but not enough to convince a full jury.

The circumstances of collusion and compromise are too numerous to be ignored.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Except of course that mueller wrote all about the trump campaign conspiring with Russia. But you wouldn’t be able to both sides lie if you were honest.

The op is a worthless rotten piece of shot that needs to die. You should strive to be betterAs usual, you're in a rut.You didn't really pay attention to what I said.

I repeated something Mueller said in very similar words: there was not evidence of direct coordination with the Russian government. In strictu sensu, no conspiracy.

Were there contacts with Russians? Absolutely, oodles of them that Trump and Trump subordinates felt they had to lie about.

Were those contacts inappropriate, shady and unethical? Again, little doubt.

You need to get over yourself, bonnerific. My take on conspiracy closely tracks Mueller's using very similar words.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 03:39 PM
"Russiagate morons"

Trash and his mafiya (and the NRA) compromised by Pootin was/is real, not moronic

I bet if Mueller's full report ever arrives, Mueller probably found all kinds of collusion, but not enough to convince a full jury.

The circumstances of collusion and compromise are too numerous to be ignored.

I agree it shouldn't be ignored, but not everything that is ethically and politically objectionable is illegal or provably so in court.

In this case there are exactly two solutions to DJT shenanigans: impeachment and removal, and voting the fucker out.

Mueller himself said the case for conspiracy was weak. Obstruction is a different story. Mueller didn’t feel comfortable weighing in on Trump’s culpability, but did say that, if the record tended to exonerate Trump, he would have said so.

boutons_deux
05-03-2019, 03:42 PM
"criminal prosecution"

House impeachment is not (necessarily) criminal, but political, just like monopoly cases are political, not criminal.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 03:50 PM
"criminal prosecution"

House impeachment is not (necessarily) criminal, but political, just like monopoly cases are political, not criminal.Yep. The solution for presidents who misbehave is impeachment and removal. That’s as designed.

vy65
05-03-2019, 04:59 PM
No what did they do?

House bill passed this week that arguably narrows the shit out of it. HB2730

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Again disingenuous as fuck.

Mueller established immediately that his investigation was not to establish guilt or charge. His was to provide a set of evidence for congress to work from, since that was their job

duh! mueller didn't establish shit and instead our gov't did many years ago.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Again disingenuous as fuck.

Mueller established immediately that his investigation was not to establish guilt or charge. His was to provide a set of evidence for congress to work from, since that was their jobThat’s what he did. I have zero problem with that.

What’s the problem with what I said? It tallies very closely with what Mueller said.

It does not tally with hyperbole about treason and conspiracy that you and djohn relentlessly touted for two years. No investigative Hail Mary, sorry.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Impeach the fucker and or vote him out. Those are your choices, Bonnerfic.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 05:43 PM
:lmao moar conapiracies

One of the main causes of suicide in America is to have dirt on her, Hillary, and agree to testify.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Impeach the fucker and or vote him out. Those are your choices, Bonnerfic.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DarrinS
05-03-2019, 05:45 PM
I agree it shouldn't be ignored, but not everything that is ethically and politically objectionable is illegal or provably so in court.

In this case there are exactly two solutions to DJT shenanigans: impeachment and removal, and voting the fucker out.

Mueller himself said the case for conspiracy was weak. Obstruction is a different story. Mueller didn’t feel comfortable weighing in on Trump’s culpability, but did say that, if the record tended to exonerate Trump, he would have said so.

That statement is baffling to me. In the US, one is presumed innocent, and the state has to prove you're guilty. Verdicts are either guilty or not guilty -- not guilty or not exonerated.

TSA
05-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Except of course that mueller wrote all about the trump campaign conspiring with Russia.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or constituted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

DarrinS
05-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Michael S. Rogers

Meh, highly unlikely

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 05:47 PM
One of the main causes of suicide in America is to have dirt on her, Hillary, and agree to testify.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Meh, highly unlikely

I hope you are correct.

I hope hope he testifies, and soon.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 05:51 PM
That statement is baffling to me. In the US, one is presumed innocent, and the state has to prove you're guilty. Verdicts are either guilty or not guilty -- not guilty or not exonerated.A special counsel investigation isn’t a trial at law.

baseline bum
05-03-2019, 06:05 PM
A special counsel investigation isn’t a trial at law.

Yeah could only find him not guilty or not not guilty. I don't want to see impeachment over obstruction of justice become the hill the Democrats die on though when it has absolute zero chance of resulting in a senate conviction.

baseline bum
05-03-2019, 06:10 PM
With that said I can definitely see the Democrats dying on the impeachment over obstruction hill since that's how they'd like to run again. Get everyone worked up over being hard on Trump's crimes to take momentum away from Sanders and the left.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Yeah could only find him not guilty or not not guilty. I don't want to see impeachment over obstruction of justice become the hill the Democrats die on though when it has absolute zero chance of resulting in a senate conviction.I’m inclined to agree, but the GOP would never. They’d do what they did to Clinton.

Trump and Bob Barr are unlikely to take it easy on the Dems next year, why should they take it easy on Trump? There’s an election to win, a principles to stand for and an incipient fascist to hobble with a stupid investigation.

cf., Benghazi

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 06:23 PM
With that said I can definitely see the Democrats dying on the impeachment over obstruction hill since that's how they'd like to run again. Get everyone worked up over being hard on Trump's crimes to take momentum away from Sanders and the left.That hadn’t occurred to me. An investigation might tend to steal the spotlight from the candidates.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 06:23 PM
dupe

baseline bum
05-03-2019, 06:28 PM
I’m inclined to agree, but the GOP would never. They’d do what they did to Clinton.

Trump and Bob Barr are unlikely to take it easy on the Dems next year, why should they take it easy on Trump? There’s an election to win, a principles to stand for and an incipient fascist to hobble with a stupid investigation.

cf., Benghazi

I just don't want the 2020 election being framed as about Trump being a piece of shit. That was disastrous in 2016 to say come vote just to vote against this asshole. Turnout was terrible because Clinton never gave Democratic voters any reason to be excited for her. Just blows my mind that Romney 2012 got more votes than Trump 2016 in Wisconsin yet Romney 2012 lost the state pretty convincingly while Trump 2016 carried it.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 06:33 PM
I just don't want the 2020 election being framed as about Trump being a piece of shit. That was disastrous in 2016 to say come vote just to vote against this asshole. Turnout was terrible because Clinton never gave Democratic voters any reason to be excited for her. Just blows my mind that Romney 2012 got more votes than Trump 2016 in Wisconsin yet Romney 2012 lost the state pretty convincingly while Trump 2016 carried it.I agree strongly. You can’t win without ideas.

Part of why HRC lost in 2016 is she didn’t talk very much about what she meant to do and largely rested content with negging Trump.

baseline bum
05-03-2019, 06:34 PM
I agree strongly. You can’t win without ideas.

Part of why HRC lost in 2016 is she didn’t talk very much about what she meant to do and largely rested content with negging Trump.

Making 2020 about Russia and covering up the investigation instead of being about healthcare, the accelerating wealth divide, and net neutrality is definitely a losing proposition. And I think that's what it's going to be about sadly. Trying to pry away a few educated traditional Republicans who hate Trump at the cost of the base will be disaster again.

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 06:35 PM
The ideas of 2020 will be the same ideas 2016......

Democrats: Free Stuff

Republicans: Jobs

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2019, 06:54 PM

I have to disagree with you on that one. Hillary was trying to run as Bill Lite. She just didn't have Bill's charm. She would have been pretty centrist. She gets that this free stuff has an ultimately unpayable cost.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Lol unpayable

We got trillions for elective wars, financial sector bailouts and tax cuts, but nothing for policies that benefit the broader public.

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 07:07 PM

is rmt single? you should hit her up tbh

a777pilot
05-03-2019, 07:21 PM
is rmt (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4593) single? you should hit her up tbh

I am happily married to "She Who Must Be Obeyed".

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 07:30 PM

Republicans: White Nationalism (and spite for anyone who disagrees)FIFY

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 07:30 PM
I am happily married to "She Who Must Be Obeyed".
never stopped trump

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:35 PM
FIFY

your FIFY is delusional make believe by the left. you fear what you aren't; a strong standing patriot of the USA.

spurraider21
05-03-2019, 07:36 PM
your FIFY is delusional make believe by the left. you fear what you aren't; a strong standing patriot of the USA.
its fiction and yet you want to kill all muslims and stop immigration from latin america :lol

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 07:42 PM
kw right on cue

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:43 PM
its fiction and yet you want to kill all muslims and stop immigration from latin america :lol

i don't want to kill all muslims... i just don't trust them. who knows, maybe you want to kill them?

as for illegal aliens, i want them to come in by proper channels legally and i want our laws to be enforced finally at the border and within our nation. i am not against legal immigration at all.

you sorry losers love putting words in others mouths because yall are shitty people.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:46 PM
the funny thing is i probably talk to more illegals than any of you here. yall are couch bound with no exposure to a multitude of different types of people daily. yall truly have no clue. it's the same thing that goes on upstairs with the arm chair gm's.

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Applying for asylum is 100% legal in the USA no matter the manner of entry.

koriwhat
05-03-2019, 07:49 PM

i get it and am not ignorant to that fact but acting like most of those seeking asylum are genuine is comical. the asylum policy needs to change! you got far left lawyers ushering in "asylum" seekers... :lmao

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 09:02 AM
It’s a shame people suffer, and die of horrible things like cancer, while you still are alive. It is proof god doesn’t exist, or is a fucking lie

Thank you for you kind and loving consideration. I love you too.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 01:44 PM
You're such a worthless piece of shit. You need to quit letting all of your inadequacy at life make you blame others for you being a failure

you can think whatever you'd like of me and play make believe too if you'd like. either way you're still a fucking retard and from what i've read here you're also a sloppy obese loser too. :tu you fucking retard!

boutons_deux
05-04-2019, 02:00 PM

... under both US and international laws

Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees

Asylum in the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States)

The American BigCorp/Military Empire is responsible for creating Ms of refugees.

Winehole23
05-04-2019, 02:53 PM
Also this is another fucking lie from you. All of the ideas from the Clinton campaign and the dem platform were readily available to read on her website, as well as during the campaign.

You loved the the idea of trump because he hates the same people you do.it is absolutely not a lie that HRC spent less time talking about policy than any candidate since they started tracking it --

http://mediaproject.wesleyan.edu/blog/2016-election-study-published/

Diagreeing with you doesn't make me a Trumpista, no matter how many times you say it

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 09:13 PM
You aren’t even good enough to come up with anything on your own, so you quote the guy who made up an entire existence to impress and outdo the made up personas of kool aid and naruto.

You are a frightened little boy. And you know you’re a fucking coward, and hate yourself for it. Suicide is the answer to your problems. Do it.

lmao you fucking retard. the fuck if i care about that old ass koolaid or naruto faggot. bringing up the past as if i have a past with either is even more funny tbh.

keep that cholesterol high and you won't need suicide to take you out of this world; you'll just need more big macs is all.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 09:51 PM
I think you two need to get a room.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Normally, not being able to read and understand what is written would be enough to acknowledge that the you are a fucking worthless mongoloid piece of shit retarded loser fuck.

Somehow, in your case, it’s like 5th or 6th on the list of things that are wrong with you

show me where i didn't quite grasp your bs line of logic which is riddled with holes... or the insults you hurl. you add nothing so what's really to "understand"? you're simple jack.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 09:52 PM
I think you two need to get a room.

nah that bonerchamp needs to get a brain and come off his high horse already.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 09:54 PM
nah that bonerchamp needs to get a brain and come off his high horse already.

Seems a lot of that going on lately.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Seems a lot of that going on lately.

it's all the male-feminists here. get used to it i suppose.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 10:00 PM
it's all the male-feminists here. get used to it i suppose.

Being new here I have no idea who is male and who is female. I am male. I am old. I am white.....Polack. I am a U. S. Marine! I am retired.....three times.

I am very happily married to "She Who Must Be Obeyed".

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Brilliant comment.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Sigh, you fucking retard.

You are so unimaginative, and mentally deficient, you tried to project shit talking from another person to think you’re really winning here. Sadly, the person you chose to ally in your intellectual battle you are entering unarmed, is the same piece of shit that created a persona to try to impress two of the most worthless made up personas in the history of this site.

Seriously, stick with driving around looking for fights with posters on here you fake tough guy. You’re stealing oxygen, it should be a crime you go to jail for.

you playing believe is pretty funny. i have no clue who these couple people are you claim i aligned myself with. this is all too funny.

it's ok retard, i'll play the long game with you i guess.

koriwhat
05-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Jesus, you’re dumb.

If I'm dumb then you sir truly are a retard. Guess i wasn't wrong all this time.