PDA

View Full Version : No and No

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 08:00 AM
1. Is the Attorney General required by law to release all or any of the Muller report?

Answer: No!

2. The Attorney General has provided to members of the Senate and the House a procedure where by any member of the House or Senate can come a read the entire, un-redacted, Muller report. Has any Democrat availed themselves of this opportunity to read the entire report?

Th'Pusher
05-04-2019, 08:05 AM
1. Is the Attorney General required by law to release all or any of the Muller report?

2. The Attorney General has provided to members of the Senate and the House a procedure where by any member of the House or Senate can come a read the entire, un-redacted, Muller report. Has any Democrat availed themselves of this opportunity to read the entire report?

I hadn’t read anything about your send point. Specifically about the report being available to any member of Congress. Can you provide a link?

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 08:10 AM
I hadn’t red anything about your send point. Specifically about the report being available to any member of Congress. Can you provide a link?

Yes, I could but why should I?

Can you research it yourself? I am not your administrative assistant.

Th'Pusher
05-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Yes, I could but why should I?

Can you research it yourself? I am not your administrative assistant.

I searched for it and couldn’t find anything. I’m going to assume you’re lying until you can back up your claim.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 08:50 AM
I searched for it and couldn’t find anything. I’m going to assume you’re lying until you can back up your claim.

Assume away.

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 10:03 AM
Yes, I could but why should I?Because I call bullshit.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 11:22 AM
Because I call bullshit.

Then I call bullshit on your bullshit.

baseline bum
05-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Does every fucking thought of yours deserve a new thread, Hobart?

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Then I call bullshit on your bullshit.Yesterday, the U.S. Justice Department rebuffed a House Judiciary Committee request for a complete copy of the special counsel’s report together with related investigative records.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-02/unredacted-mueller-report-bid-bogs-down-amid-scheduling-issues

That was easy.

boutons_deux
05-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Does every fucking thought of yours deserve a new thread, Hobart?

777's thread-starting hubris on a level with duck's.

Neither's threads merit engagement, or even reading.

777 is either an excellent troll, or a total fucking ignorant, gullible check-box dupe for Repug/Fox/rightwing hate media propaganda and lies.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 11:34 AM
This is interesting:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3bm3b/frustrated-you-cant-read-the-mueller-report-you-can-blame-ken-starr

My course for the AG allowing the Members of Congress to read the entire Muller report was a guess on FOX. Turns out he was wrong, i.e., not totally right. Even the AG does not have the power nor authority to make the entire report available un-redacted. There are areas, such as national security, Grand Jury testimony and others by law, the cannot be made available.

I was not correct, but close.

It turns out that none of the Democrat Members have availed themselves of even this lightly redacted version.

As is most things in Washington, D.C., it's all politics.

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 11:36 AM
This is interesting:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3bm3b/frustrated-you-cant-read-the-mueller-report-you-can-blame-ken-starr

My course for the AG allowing the Members of Congress to read the entire Muller report was a guess on FOX. Turns out he was wrong, i.e., not totally right. Even the AG does not have the power nor authority to make the entire report available un-redacted. There are areas, such as national security, Grand Jury testimony and others by law, the cannot be made available.

I was not correct, but close.

It turns out that none of the Democrat Members have availed themselves of even this lightly redacted version.

As is most things in Washington, D.C., it's all politics.No, you were wrong.

Period.

You made a bullshit claim. I called you out on it. Turns out your bullshit claim was bullshit just as I said.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 11:47 AM
No, you were wrong.

Period.

You made a bullshit claim. I called you out on it. Turns out your bullshit claim was bullshit just as I said.

Think it through. You can do it. Try. I have faith in you.

A guess on FOX said that the AG had made available to all members of Congress a totally un-redacted copy of the Muller report and that none had read it. I didn't make this up. I just retold it here. I did my own research and found out, thanks to Clinton and Reno, the AG does not have that authority.

Was I wrong? Debatable. I just reported what was said, but unlike the MSM I did further study and found the truth. Y'all ought try that too.

There is, however, a "tightly" redacted version of the Muller report that IS available to the Members of the house and Senate.

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 11:49 AM

The Attorney General has provided to members of the Senate and the House a procedure where by any member of the House or Senate can come a read the entire, un-redacted, Muller report.
That was bullshit.

I told you it was bullshit.

I proved it was bullshit.

You agreed it was bullshit.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 12:05 PM
That was bullshit. It was accurately reported.

I told you it was bullshit. Yes, you did, but you could not explain why.

I proved it was bullshit. NO, YOU DID NOT! You just stated it was BS. no proof was given.

You agreed it was bullshit. I did no such thing. I did my research and found an error in the guest's statement and made the necessary correction.

I opine this is why few if any take you seriously.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 12:07 PM
If you take a test and one of your answers is wrong, does the teacher have you stand before the class and yell at you for being a liar?

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 12:09 PM
I opine this is why few if any take you seriously.Who "reported" this?

I know you're trying to cover up your lie.

I proved it was bullshit by showing there is no access to the unredacted report with a link to the source of the information.

:cryI did my research after you proved it was bullshit.:cry

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 12:09 PM
If you take a test and one of your answers is wrong, does the teacher have you stand before the class and yell at you for being a liar?You made a claim.

That claim was a lie.

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2019, 12:30 PM

A guess on FOX said that the AG had made available to all members of Congress a totally un-redacted copy of the Muller report and that none had read it. I didn't make this up. I just retold it here. I did my own research and found out, thanks to Clinton and Reno, the AG does not have that authority.

Was I wrong? Debatable. I just reported what was said, but unlike the MSM I did further study and found the truth. Y'all ought try that too.

There is, however, a "tightly" redacted version of the Muller report that IS available to the Members of the house and Senate.

repeating a lie is still a lie, it also means you're a gullible idiot.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 01:00 PM
I repeated what was said. What was said turned out to be in error. Neither the original statement nor my repeating of it was a lie.

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2019, 01:06 PM
It was not the truth and by definition a lie. I dont know what country you come from but while you are here please learn english

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 01:22 PM
I repeated what was said.Said by whom?

Who started this lie you spread?

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Mike Tennant

Pavlov
05-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Mike TennantGoogle says nothing about such a guy.

DarrinS
05-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Barr gave them a less redacted version, but only two Republicans bothered to review it.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Damn, I sound have said Hugh Gibbon.

p.s., Just in case you don't know, and there is no reason for to know, these are real people I served with as US Marines.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Google says nothing about such a guy.

ROFLMAO!

Damn, you are stupid!

Th'Pusher
05-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Assume away.

Hmm. Look at that. My assumption was correct. You were, in fact, lying.

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 02:53 PM
I was not lying but I know you are incapable understanding the English language.

spurraider21
05-04-2019, 03:14 PM
The Attorney General has provided to members of the Senate and the House a procedure where by any member of the House or Senate can come a read the entire, un-redacted, Muller report.
that is a lie

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 06:25 PM
that is a lie

No, that is not a lie, but it is not accurate either.

spurraider21
05-04-2019, 07:37 PM
No, that is not a lie, but it is not accurate either.
It absolutely was a lie. You didn’t say “some guest on Fox News said so...” you just stated it outright. And it was completely false

a777pilot
05-04-2019, 07:57 PM
It absolutely was a lie. You didn’t say “some guest on Fox News said so...” you just stated it outright. And it was completely false

LOL!

Well, then, fuck me!