PDA

View Full Version : What a waste!

Spurtacular
05-09-2019, 12:51 AM
Spurs could've played against a Durant-less, discombobulated, low-depth Warriors in a conference finals. :bang

Nathan89
05-09-2019, 12:53 AM
They still would have crushed us.

rasuo214
05-09-2019, 12:54 AM
Silver is gonna be pissed if it's a Nuggets - Bucks/Raptors finals.

Spurtacular
05-09-2019, 12:57 AM

Very winnable series, tbh.

Spurtacular
05-09-2019, 12:58 AM
Silver is gonna be pissed if it's a Nuggets - Bucks/Raptors finals.

F*ck dat nigga.

dg7md
05-09-2019, 01:05 AM
We would have been red meat regardless.

Warriors are still going to win the Finals either way.

Fireball
05-09-2019, 06:41 AM
if what? Spurs were healthy and could not beat the Nuggets ... end of story ... and you are forgetting the 2nd round :rollin

Blackhaus
05-09-2019, 06:56 AM
I hate celebrating a injury but damn if I would not be upset if beta is out for awhile. Couldn’t of happened to a bigger shithead and especially to one of the luckiest teams ever injury wise.

sananspursfan21
05-09-2019, 07:02 AM
If there was some magical way to lock in the “good Spurs” then maybe. But this team could flip the bad switch so fast, there’s no way

Capt Bringdown
05-09-2019, 07:28 AM
Maybe with a different coach. Pop's sticking with his boys and Spurs fans are wondering what might have been. That culture!

TDomination
05-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Regardless, I would be happy enough to see the rockets come back games 6 and 7 to win like the warriors did last year after Chris Paul went down.
Then the rockets can lose to the nuggets.

Nuggets/Bucks finals would be fine for me. I would watch!!

8FOR!3
05-09-2019, 08:33 AM
Cheering for the Nuggets at this point. I like Jokic’s competitiveness. I wasn’t a believer until our series. Has easily been the best big in the playoffs imo

Dex
05-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Cheering for the Nuggets at this point. I like Jokic’s competitiveness. I wasn’t a believer until our series. Has easily been the best big in the playoffs imo

Agreed. Joker has been outstanding, and Portland seems to be coming back down to Earth.

All in on either the Nuggets or the Bucks at this point. Fuck Houston and fuck GSW.

ZeusWillJudge
05-09-2019, 09:10 AM

Jokic playing 44 minutes was the difference in Game 7. If he had only played 38 or so, like he had been, the Spurs would have won that series. But he did play 44 minutes, which impressed the hell out of me. He played 64 minutes in that quad-overtime game - he was gassed, but he did it. Even if you didn't like him, you have to respect him. I hope he's reached his ceiling - I don't want to see that big bastard get any better.

Oh, and fuck Durant. I don't pull for injuries, but if someone has to get injured I'm not disappointed that it was him.

R. DeMurre
05-09-2019, 11:33 AM
I'm absolutely rooting for a Bucks vs Nuggets final.

I've noticed something funny with conspiracy types though: they claim the fix is in for big market teams, but then also complain or mock the NBA if less glamorous teams advance. It's almost as if they are actively playing the part of the fan that the league would be aiming for in a fix. Ironic.

GreekSpursfan
05-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Blame D.White for choosing this game not to show up at all. You can't have your most important starter, the point guard, going awol in the final game of a series. I didn't want to say it but op's thread forced me to.

Budkin
05-09-2019, 01:52 PM

This. We might have won a single game... barely.

bdictjames
05-09-2019, 02:20 PM
And lose to Kawhi in the Finals? No thank you. I think that's a more humiliating scenario than our first-round exit.

r0drig0lac
05-09-2019, 04:02 PM
delirious

Xx_SpursNation_xX
05-09-2019, 04:14 PM
It's jockitch not joker

Spurtacular
05-09-2019, 05:25 PM
And lose to Kawhi in the Finals? No thank you. I think that's a more humiliating scenario than our first-round exit.

Sh** son. We ripped Kawhi's anus when he came to SA. GTFO wi' dat sh**.

8FOR!3
05-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Jokic playing 44 minutes was the difference in Game 7. If he had only played 38 or so, like he had been, the Spurs would have won that series. But he did play 44 minutes, which impressed the hell out of me. He played 64 minutes in that quad-overtime game - he was gassed, but he did it. Even if you didn't like him, you have to respect him. I hope he's reached his ceiling - I don't want to see that big bastard get any better.

Oh, and fuck Durant. I don't pull for injuries, but if someone has to get injured I'm not disappointed that it was him.

Agreed. Also really appreciated the Mike Malone quote about Derrick White coming out like he hasn’t eaten in 2 days

tmtcsc
05-09-2019, 06:33 PM
The Spurs have NO WINNERS on the roster. ZERO. They are leaderless on the floor. Their talent alone should have gotten them through the 1st round over an inexperienced Nuggets team but they didn't believe in themselves and quite frankly didn't give a shit. They have a long ways to go and this roster needs to get fixed.

Rosewood
05-09-2019, 07:01 PM
The Spurs have NO WINNERS on the roster. ZERO. They are leaderless on the floor. Their talent alone should have gotten them through the 1st round over an inexperienced Nuggets team but they didn't believe in themselves and quite frankly didn't give a shit. They have a long ways to go and this roster needs to get fixed. This.

No reason to lose in the first round to a one man team that had no experience.

paperboy77
05-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Regardless, I would be happy enough to see the rockets come back games 6 and 7 to win like the warriors did last year after Chris Paul went down.
Then the rockets can lose to the nuggets.

Nuggets/Bucks finals would be fine for me. I would watch!!

Heck yeah that would be a good Finals!

paperboy77
05-10-2019, 10:35 PM
What a waste by the dumbass Houston Rocketts! They suck and Dantoni ball will always succomb to real teams! I really despise GSW but i also hate the Rockets and their fans... total doushbags.

Spurs win the next title for Texas!