PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary

Judy Booty
05-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Dear Diary,

I've missed you my friend. Heck...I miss me. It's been years since I've had the courage to sit down and turn my thoughts to words. I'll be brief today but I promise Diary that I'll share all with you. After the daycare went bankrupt, I wasn't sure what life had in store for us. Lots of days of Larry and I sitting around staring at each other. I hate to say it, but I was always relieved when he got bored and went to the garage. Things have gotten better. He seems to keep himself occupied. With what I'm not sure but I also don't think about it much. I just want him to keep busy. Idle hands are the tools of the devil they say. He filled out an application to be a crossing guard over at West Putnam Elementary. Fingers crossed!

BD24
05-09-2019, 10:04 PM
Was mediocre until the crossing guard part. That was a fucking grandslam :lol

Spurtacular
05-10-2019, 01:22 AM
Nobody on base,but grandslam apparently.

Judy Booty
05-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Dear Diary,
Praise Baby Jesus!!! Larry got the job!!! I think this is just what we needed. He’ll have something to make him feel worthwhile and I’ll get some me time. It’s kind of weird that they didn’t give him any kind of uniform but he says it’s just the way they do things now. He also said that he supposed to give kids rides home in the Buick. He just left this morning to start his first day. I’m so happy for us. Ooop. I gotta go. I forgot Stan is coming over to look at our toilet. Been running non-stop. Talk soon dear friend.

Chucho
05-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Nobody on base,but grandslam apparently.

LOL, upset you're "comedy" get's zero approval from people other than your alts.

chunticakes
05-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Dear Diary,
Praise Baby Jesus!!! Larry got the job!!! I think this is just what we needed. He’ll have something to make him feel worthwhile and I’ll get some me time. It’s kind of weird that they didn’t give him any kind of uniform but he says it’s just the way they do things now. He also said that he supposed to give kids rides home in the Buick. He just left this morning to start his first day. I’m so happy for us. Ooop. I gotta go. I forgot Stan is coming over to look at our toilet. Been running non-stop. Talk soon dear friend.

:rollin

benefactor
05-10-2019, 12:35 PM
This thread has potential:lol

BD24
05-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Dear Diary,
:lol

Spurtacular
05-10-2019, 05:33 PM
LOL, upset you're "comedy" get's zero approval from people other than your alts.

Crusty the critic :lol

chunticakes
05-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Dear Diary,

Happy Mother's Day Judy!

BD24
05-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Derp in here white knighting for Larry :lol

SpursforSix
05-13-2019, 09:57 AM
nm

Judy Booty
05-13-2019, 09:59 AM
Dear Diary,

Well...thanks for a great mother's day! NOT!!!! Larry spent all day in the garage. I wish I hadn't let him move the computer out there. I bet he's looking at naked women all the time. I kept thinking that he was going to surprise me so I stayed up until MIDNIGHT waiting for him. I even put on the schoolgirl costume he got me for last Halloween. It's the last time I remember making love with him. He was so dominant that night. I kind of liked it diary. But I don't know when he even came to bed. I woke up and felt like a fool. He even left for his school crossing job before I even work up. Well I'm glad he likes it at least. He's had such a struggle finding work. And Lord knows we need the money.

Les gave me a call at least to wish me Happy Mother's Day. Ever since the dancing incident, she's been reluctant to bring the kids over.

Nothing of course from Mason. He's probably drunk again.

On a positive note, Stan is coming over again today to finish work on the leak. He is so funny and we have such great talks. I have to admit diary...he's a nice looking negro man.

BD24
05-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Dear Diary,

Well...thanks for a great mother's day! NOT!!!! Larry spent all day in the garage. I wish I hadn't let him move the computer out there. I bet he's looking at naked women all the time. I kept thinking that he was going to surprise me so I stayed up until MIDNIGHT waiting for him. I even put on the schoolgirl costume he got me for last Halloween. It's the last time I remember making love with him. He was so dominant that night. I kind of liked it diary. But I don't know when he even came to bed. I woke up and felt like a fool. He even left for his school crossing job before I even work up. Well I'm glad he likes it at least. He's had such a struggle finding work. And Lord knows we need the money.

Les gave me a call at least to wish me Happy Mother's Day. Ever since the dancing incident, she's been reluctant to bring the kids over.

Nothing of course from Mason. He's probably drunk again.

On a positive note, Stan is coming over again today to finish work on the leak. He is so funny and we have such great talks. I have to admit diary...he's a nice looking negro man.
:lmao

benefactor
05-13-2019, 11:51 AM
:lol:tu

Chucho
05-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Derp in here white knighting for Larry :lol

They should start a band called The Lowest Rung.

chunticakes
05-13-2019, 05:19 PM
This thread has potential :lmao

Avant
05-13-2019, 10:53 PM
How many threads has Avante spawned here?

Hard to believe the impact. You'd think people would want to do other things, nope, it's all about Avante.

Amazing.

So many losers here, so many who do nothing but silly shit like this thread. Why?

AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE........................:king

Avant
05-13-2019, 11:03 PM
I talked about "White Lightning" Matt Boling.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NPo8ZyF_o

A 44.7 is Olympic class sprinting.

Chucho
05-14-2019, 10:45 AM
How many threads has Avante spawned here?

Hard to believe the impact. You'd think people would want to do other things, nope, it's all about Avante.

Amazing.

So many losers here, so many who do nothing but silly shit like this thread. Why?

AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE........................:king

You truly are a delusional tool. HOW MANY TIMES have we gone over this, Larry?!?!

You have 1. ONE purpose on this board. That one purpose is to be made fun of. That's it. That's the whole of it. You're THE lowest rung here. The owners haven't permanently banned you as a gift to the board and you're sooooooo stupid you can't even pick up something so painfully obvious.

Judy Booty
05-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Dear Diary,

Mason hit me again. All I did was borrow his laptop because Larry has ours in the garage. He came home drunk (again) and I was just playing Candy Crush. He kicked my chair out form under me and as I tried to stand, he just punched me in my head. Then stormed out. I hollered for help but Larry just stayed in the garage. Diary, I don't know what to do. Some days things seem like they're getting better and then this happens.

When Larry finally came out of the garage for dinner, he didn't even seem to see the bruise. I don't know if he can't see or doesn't want to. Or doesn't care. He barely even talks to me.

Ok...weird news of the day...I found a pair of Scooby Doo Underoos in the drier. I'll have to call Les and see if the kids are missing a pair.

benefactor
05-14-2019, 05:45 PM
^:lol

BD24
05-14-2019, 08:57 PM
Dear Diary,

Mason hit me again. All I did was borrow his laptop because Larry has ours in the garage. He came home drunk (again) and I was just playing Candy Crush. He kicked my chair out form under me and as I tried to stand, he just punched me in my head. Then stormed out. I hollered for help but Larry just stayed in the garage. Diary, I don't know what to do. Some days things seem like they're getting better and then this happens.

When Larry finally came out of the garage for dinner, he didn't even seem to see the bruise. I don't know if he can't see or doesn't want to. Or doesn't care. He barely even talks to me.

Ok...weird news of the day...I found a pair of Scooby Doo Underoos in the drier. I'll have to call Les and see if the kids are missing a pair.

Judy Booty
05-15-2019, 03:36 PM
Dear Diary,

Ok...weird just got weirder. Les said the kids don't even know Scooby Doo. They like something called Poky Man. And of course the super heroes. I'm scratching my head on this one diary.

My bruise looks awful but doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. Les must have said something to Mason because he called to apologize. He's going to take us to Golden Corral for dinner. I hope he doesn't forget his credit card. AGAIN!
Still, it will be nice to have some ribs and chicken fry. MMMMM....and pudding.

Stan is coming over again tomorrow! I have to admit I'm enjoying his company. He talks to me more in one hour than Larry does in several days. For some reason, Larry is having him put in a deadbolt on the door to the garage. On the garage side. Sometimes I wonder if he's not showing some signs of dementia. He still seems to enjoy his job though. Yesterday, he didn't even come home between shifts. Said he just waited in the Buick and listened to his Creed cassette.

Anyway...thanks again for lending an ear diary.

BD24
05-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Dear Diary,

Ok...weird just got weirder. Les said the kids don't even know Scooby Doo. They like something called Poky Man. And of course the super heroes. I'm scratching my head on this one diary.

My bruise looks awful but doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. Les must have said something to Mason because he called to apologize. He's going to take us to Golden Corral for dinner. I hope he doesn't forget his credit card. AGAIN!
Still, it will be nice to have some ribs and chicken fry. MMMMM....and pudding.

Stan is coming over again tomorrow! I have to admit I'm enjoying his company. He talks to me more in one hour than Larry does in several days. For some reason, Larry is having him put in a deadbolt on the door to the garage. On the garage side. Sometimes I wonder if he's not showing some signs of dementia. He still seems to enjoy his job though. Yesterday, he didn't even come home between shifts. Said he just waited in the Buick and listened to his Creed cassette.

Anyway...thanks again for lending an ear diary.

I am especially enjoying the build up to Stan and Judy fucking :lol

Judy Booty
05-16-2019, 09:26 AM
Dear Diary,

I'm worried about Larry. Last night he locked himself in the garage and all I heard was him yelling and cursing. At what I don't know. He kept saying something about six and then cursing again. Slamming stuff around in there. He was so angry. I tried to take him some milk and Twinkies but he wouldn't open the door for me. He always get so angry when he's out there. I went to bed at twelve and he was still out there carrying on. He was already gone to work when I woke up. I'm not even sure if he came to bed.

Ok Diary...I was doing my weekly "pleasure" in bed and a strange thing happened. I started with one of my normals. Harrison Ford was taking me dancing at the VFW and we had a few spritzers and he was going to take me home. But first, we had to run by his hotel because he had to go #2. He asked me up because he didn't want me to have to wait in the limo. While we were in bed, and I was...almost there...well...I began to think about Lando Calrissian...the colored man that plays him. I can't even be sure if I finished with him or Harrison. I don't know what to make of it. I'm a little ashamed today but last night was so exciting that I had to use a towel to clean up.

Looking forward to the day! Stan should be over soon. Said he needed to double check the lock and wanted to make sure the leak was fixed under the sink. And Golden Corral with Mason tonight! Nom Nom Nom! ha ha.

Darth_Pelican
05-16-2019, 10:40 AM
Judy, you're so fat that Thanos had to snap twice.

Judy Booty
05-17-2019, 11:16 AM
Dear Diary,

Yesterday turned out to be pretty OK. Mason came over to take us to Golden Corral but Larry was busy in the garage so it was just us two. It wasn't too crowded so there was plenty of ribs and chicken fried. Still trying to watch my weight so I only had one serving of ribs. And I didn't even get gravy on my second chicken fried steak! I've noticed that the chefs they have on Thursday are usually the best ones. Everything was so tasty. Only one cone for dessert! We didn't talk much...I think he's still embarrassed after hitting me. And of course, he brought the wrong credit card so I had to pay. But after the great food, it didn't bother me much.

Also, Larry had to bring home one of the kids from the school. His mother didn't pick him up or something. Larry took him to the garage so they could play on the computer. I tried to take them some milk and cookies but that damn door was locked again.

Stan came over for a sec but said since Larry was home, he didn't want to make any noise and disturb him. Stan seems to get Larry. It's a good thing. Larry needs a friend. Anyway...I have to say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to spend some time with him. He says the funniest things. He told me to call him next time Larry was gone and he'd come finish up the odd jobs.

Happy weekend diary! Talk soon my friend.

BD24
05-17-2019, 01:35 PM

spurraider21
05-17-2019, 03:29 PM

benefactor
05-17-2019, 04:42 PM

chunticakes
05-17-2019, 06:03 PM
This is fucking comedy gold :lol

05-17-2019, 08:40 PM

BD24
05-19-2019, 07:22 PM
How was your weekend Judy?

Beartrucci
05-20-2019, 12:24 AM
We all know Judy's got something juicy waiting for us.

Judy Booty
05-20-2019, 10:33 AM
Dear Diary,

Wow...what a crazy weekend. I don't even know where to start. Ok...good news first...

We saved up enough to get Netflix for a month! I'm so excited to FINALLY get to see Gilmore Girls!!!! Larry said he'd set it up today. I'm so looking forward to it. Before the daycare went under, all the moms were talking about it. I LOVE that Lauren Graham. She was so good in Parenthood. Not that I ever would...but if I ever was a lesbian, she'd be my girlfriend!!! tee hee

So the bad news...the little boy that Larry brought home the other day is now missing. It's so sad diary...he was such a nice boy. As we know, it's tough raising kids, but I think I blame the parents. If you can't even pick your kid up from school...
Anyway, we saw it on the news Friday night. Larry told me to not mention that he came over to the house. Said he didn't want us to be involved. Makes sense. It's just like that NCIS episode where they drug that captain through the dirt for just knowing the vic. But it's still sad...it shoots pain rockets through my heart.

So...finally Stan is coming over today. I can't wait to tell him about the CRAZY weekend. And Gilmore Girls! Diary...my friend...I might get the courage to ask him about his wife and her death.

Love you dear friend!!!!

BD24
05-20-2019, 10:37 AM

Darth_Pelican
05-20-2019, 10:45 AM

johnsmith
05-20-2019, 10:52 AM
“Pain rockets through my heart” is my new favorite line!

Chucho
05-20-2019, 01:28 PM

spurraider21
05-20-2019, 03:08 PM

Judy Booty
05-21-2019, 12:18 PM
Dear Diary,

I am soooooo tooting mad!!!! We'd been saving and scrimping to be able to get Netflix for month and we were finally there. Larry was going to set it up yesterday. Last night I asked him about it and he said that he had to use the money to buy some sakrete. Sakrete!!!! For what???? Well...this morning I wake up and where I planted my elderberries, there's now a patch of cement over it. I called Larry at work and he said that he was going to build a deck for me. This calmed me down a little diary...you know I've always wanted to improve the back yard. And it's a sweet gesture. But diary...the small amount of space he covered...I don't think the deck would be barely be big enough for child to lay down on.

Anyway friend...Stan came over to check the leak and the lock. And an embarrassment happened. I went to tinkle but when I opened the bathroom door, Stan was in there!!!! I thought he was out in the garage. I closed the door quickly and I'm not really sure what I saw. But it looked like he was trying to make a poo poo with the toilet lid down!!! And diary...he had an erection!!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. And I have to be honest...there's a part of me that wanted to open up the door again and take a second gander. Larry's always told me how much he admires the black genitalia but I never really understood why. OMG (as Les would say). We didn't talk much after that. I hope that he's not too embarrassed. He's so sweet.

Oh...I almost forgot...they still haven't found the missing boy. Little Reuben they're calling him. I pray to baby Jesus that he's OK.

benefactor
05-21-2019, 12:42 PM

Avant
05-21-2019, 12:53 PM
The impact Avante has made here is incredible. Look at all the threads because of Avante.

So many here who never do anything else.

Love it~~~~~~~~~~~

Darth_Pelican
05-21-2019, 01:38 PM
Dear Diary,

I am soooooo tooting mad!!!! We'd been saving and scrimping to be able to get Netflix for month and we were finally there. Larry was going to set it up yesterday. Last night I asked him about it and he said that he had to use the money to buy some sakrete. Sakrete!!!! For what???? Well...this morning I wake up and where I planted my elderberries, there's now a patch of cement over it. I called Larry at work and he said that he was going to build a deck for me. This calmed me down a little diary...you know I've always wanted to improve the back yard. And it's a sweet gesture. But diary...the small amount of space he covered...I don't think the deck would be barely be big enough for child to lay down on.

Anyway friend...Stan came over to check the leak and the lock. And an embarrassment happened. I went to tinkle but when I opened the bathroom door, Stan was in there!!!! I thought he was out in the garage. I closed the door quickly and I'm not really sure what I saw. But it looked like he was trying to make a poo poo with the toilet lid down!!! And diary...he had an erection!!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. And I have to be honest...there's a part of me that wanted to open up the door again and take a second gander. Larry's always told me how much he admires the black genitalia but I never really understood why. OMG (as Les would say). We didn't talk much after that. I hope that he's not too embarrassed. He's so sweet.

Oh...I almost forgot...they still haven't found the missing boy. Little Reuben they're calling him. I pray to baby Jesus that he's OK.

Robz4000
05-22-2019, 03:33 AM
:lmao how did I miss this?

BD24
05-22-2019, 09:25 AM

Judy Booty
05-22-2019, 12:41 PM
Dear Diary,

What a boring day. Stan said he had something to do and couldn't come work on our house. I wonder if he's embarrassed about me seeing his penis. Or that maybe he was trying to poop with the lid down. Oh diary, I hope we can get past this. I so much look forward to spending time with him. And dear friend...I honestly can't stop thinking about what I saw.

Larry's been gone all day so far with his job. I guess with little Reuben, they are upping security and need him full time. I saw the police going to door to door in the neighborhood next to ours. I pray to baby Jesus that they find him.

sigh

Avant
05-22-2019, 11:44 PM
AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Keep it coming, love all the attention.

What would you boring fucks do without Avante?

Chucho
05-23-2019, 10:46 AM
AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Keep it coming, love all the attention.

What would you boring fucks do without Avante?

Still make fun of you. Fucking moron, this still hasn't sunk in?

It makes no sense. Idiots like you and derp and faggs who are routinely shitted on and basically the lowest rungs of the ST ladder, think you're really "winning" in all of this. Dipshits and their delusions.

BD24
05-23-2019, 10:58 AM
Larry we all know you need the attention. You sad fucking old man.

Please kill me if I am spending my retirement spamming list on a message board where quite literally everyone hates me and shits on me

Chucho
05-23-2019, 11:05 AM
Larry we all know you need the attention. You sad fucking old man.

Please kill me if I am spending my retirement spamming list on a message board where quite literally everyone hates me and shits on me

No, no. We only shit on Larry because we're all jealous of his infinite, and priceless, knowledge on world-changing matters such as blues and track and field. These are the most sought-after topics of discussion and we hate Old Fatfuck McPerv because he is a national treasure with his trove of knowledge.

Will Hunting
05-23-2019, 12:17 PM
No, no. We only shit on Larry because we're all jealous of his infinite, and priceless, knowledge on world-changing matters such as blues and track and field. These are the most sought-after topics of discussion and we hate Old Fatfuck McPerv because he is a national treasure with his trove of knowledge.
I’m jealous of his fortress of solitude. I want nothing more than a moldy wooden room that smells like my grandpas basement where I can hoard my belongings.

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2019, 12:20 PM
more like useless spambot googled trivia

Judy Booty
05-23-2019, 12:48 PM
Dear Diary,

It's just like Paul Lennon said...strange days indeed. The police came last night to see if we'd seen poor little Reuben. Larry was gone but I told them about him giving Reuben a ride home from school and him hanging out at the house for a while. Those policemen were so mean. It's like I was colored or something. Anyway, they kept asking about Larry and it's like they were blaming him instead of the parents! After they didn't bother to even pick up Reuben from school! And they ruined my day with Stan. While we were talking, I saw Stan drive by and he didn't even stop at the house. And I don't blame him diary. Those cops have nothing better to do than arrest black people around here. When they should be going after those damn Mexicans.

And Larry is such a butt lately. I cooked him his favorite dinner last night. Stewed tomatoes and vienna sausages! He finally got home around nine and I offered to heat it up for him. He said he wasn't hungry and that he'd just had a few handfuls of nuts. Then he laughed and went to the stupid garage. When Stan comes over again, I'm going to see if he can help me get into the garage. I'm so tired of having to do everything on my phone.

Chucho
05-23-2019, 01:00 PM
Dear Diary,

It's just like Paul Lennon said...strange days indeed. The police came last night to see if we'd seen poor little Reuben. Larry was gone but I told them about him giving Reuben a ride home from school and him hanging out at the house for a while. Those policemen were so mean. It's like I was colored or something. Anyway, they kept asking about Larry and it's like they were blaming him instead of the parents! After they didn't bother to even pick up Reuben from school! And they ruined my day with Stan. While we were talking, I saw Stan drive by and he didn't even stop at the house. And I don't blame him diary. Those cops have nothing better to do than arrest black people around here. When they should be going after those damn Mexicans.

And Larry is such a butt lately. I cooked him his favorite dinner last night. Stewed tomatoes and vienna sausages! He finally got home around nine and I offered to heat it up for him. He said he wasn't hungry and that he'd just a few handfuls of nuts. Then he laughed and went to the stupid garage. When Stan comes over again, I'm going to see if he can help me get into the garage. I'm so tired of having to do everything on my phone.

spurraider21
05-23-2019, 01:01 PM
the narrative quality is actually pretty strong tbh :lol

Beartrucci
05-23-2019, 01:17 PM
Golden Corral being some amazing treat, and now Larry's favorite dinner is stewed tomatoes and Vienna sausages :rollin And yes I get the Vienna sausages joke. Saving up for one month of Netflix :lol you really get a great visual of this couple and their home.

Darth_Pelican
05-23-2019, 01:42 PM

BD24
05-23-2019, 02:37 PM
I especially liked the parts of Judy referring to black people as colored and also complaining about the damn Mexicans. SFS do you write short stories in real life? This is some quality character building and storytelling tbh. It’s the little details that make all the difference

Game of Thrones should have hired SFS as a consultant for the later seasons :lol

Judy Booty
05-24-2019, 11:09 AM
Dear Diary,

One hour to Stan! I can't think of anything else. I've made a batch of my famous Oreo's with peanut butter on top. I can't wait to tell him about the police coming over and Little Reuben. It's just like we're on TV! Larry is supposed to go down to their station after work today so I'm hoping it will take until his after school shift.

Dang it Diary...if only we had Netflix. I'd love to watch Friends with Stan.

Sorry to be so short friend...I need to dust and vacuum. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend and having all the kids and their little blessings over. Monday we'll have Les, Chris and the grand kids over and Mason said he'd be around.
Larry even said maybe we can go all out and get maybe a case of beer! Depending on what specials are running. Oh fun day and weekend diary!

Darth_Pelican
05-24-2019, 11:50 AM
:lol Keep us posted on the police visit Judy

BD24
05-24-2019, 12:10 PM
My famous Oreos with peanut butter :lmao

spurraider21
05-24-2019, 01:20 PM

Beartrucci
05-24-2019, 02:19 PM

:rollin I don't know why the food parts crack me up more than anything

BD24
05-24-2019, 02:44 PM
He just captures fat white trash perfectly tbh. It’s the little details that make it so great

chunticakes
05-24-2019, 02:54 PM
:rollin I don't know why the food parts crack me up more than anything

:rollin same. It's the little details that make all the difference.

Will Hunting
05-24-2019, 04:34 PM
He just captures fat white trash perfectly tbh. It’s the little details that make it so great
"All the kids and their little blessings" is maybe the most white trash thing I could ever envision someone saying :lmao

Christopher Dudley
05-24-2019, 04:49 PM
Dear Diary,

One hour to Stan! I can't think of anything else. I've made a batch of my famous Oreo's with peanut butter on top. I can't wait to tell him about the police coming over and Little Reuben. It's just like we're on TV! Larry is supposed to go down to their station after work today so I'm hoping it will take until his after school shift.

Dang it Diary...if only we had Netflix. I'd love to watch Friends with Stan.

Sorry to be so short friend...I need to dust and vacuum. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend and having all the kids and their little blessings over. Monday we'll have Les, Chris and the grand kids over and Mason said he'd be around.
Larry even said maybe we can go all out and get maybe a case of beer! Depending on what specials are running. Oh fun day and weekend diary!
Don't think I'm coming if Stan is going to be there. I just got fired from DISH because of affirmative action.

benefactor
05-25-2019, 08:22 AM
This is probably the best thread narrative-wise since the rapping shaq thread with all the rapping trolls. Vintage ST tbh

Will Hunting
05-27-2019, 02:54 PM
How was your Memorial Day weekend, Judy?

BD24
05-27-2019, 06:47 PM
How was your Memorial Day weekend, Judy?
I wonder if Larry's cheap ass shelled out the money for that case of beer after all. If so maybe we get to hear from drunk or hungover Judy.

Will Hunting
05-27-2019, 06:52 PM
I wonder if Larry's cheap ass shelled out the money for that case of beer after all. If so maybe we get to hear from drunk or hungover Judy.
She probably went over to Stan’s house to get her kidneys relocated by his middle leg.

Avant
05-28-2019, 04:57 AM
Bottom line....

A bunch of know nothings who are as boring as fuck finding Avante the most entertaining/interesting thing here.

How damn simple are these people?

I love all this attention however, the impact Avante has made here is HUGE.

Always funny watching know nothings trying to battle a know it all, love it.

Avant
05-28-2019, 05:29 AM
I found a place last week similiar to this one, and it didn't take long before............."you Googled that". Why do so many refuse to accept the fact some of us simply know things? Why is that so damn hard to buy?

Anyone who has watched the NFL since the late 50's is going to know things. Same with track and music. I was in the Navy when we had the first Woodstock, the first Superbowl.

I don't need to Google anything.

SpursforSix
05-28-2019, 09:47 AM
haha

Judy Booty
05-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Dear Diary,

Forgive my French but what a poopy weekend.

Larry came home from the police department drunk. He drank 3 of the beers that we were supposed to enjoy on Memorial Day. He wouldn't even talk to me about any progress in the Little Reuben case. He came right home and took the rest of the beer to the garage. I didn't see him the rest of the night. I only know that he came to bed at some point because he peed and soiled all on the sheets. When I woke up, he was of course already in the garage. He must of still been drunk because around noon (on Saturday), he said he had to the school to work. I was so mad that I just let him go. On top of all that, he has now subscribed to several video game magazines. I don't know how we'll even pay for them. I'm sure it will come down to me giving up either my monthly mom's day to Braums or not being able to have our weekly pigs in blanket feast.

After I told Les about what Larry did, she didn't bring the blessings over on Memorial Day. I don't blame her diary. Mason stayed home for a while but Larry just kept asking him about video games. It's so weird. I will put my foot down if he thinks he is going to buy one of those things.

I guess the only positive thing that happened was Stan coming over on Friday. He showed me how to slip the lock on the garage with a credit card. He is so smart! And funny! Ever since I saw his erection, things have been awkward but they seem to be getting better. Oh and diary...I didn't wear a bra!!!

Anway...here's looking for a better week. Les lent me Home Improvement tapes so I'll have that handy Tim Allen to keep me company. Also, Les invited me to have dinner with them on Thursday night!

And diary...pray for me to have the courage to go into the garage. I just get so tired of having to use my phone for the internet.

BD24
05-28-2019, 10:35 AM

A couple good tidbits in there. One of them is Larry being a lightweight and getting wasted off three beers

benefactor
05-28-2019, 11:14 AM

Will Hunting
05-28-2019, 11:31 AM
Still funny, but not your best work, Judy.

chunticakes
05-29-2019, 12:03 PM
Dear Diary,

Forgive my French but what a poopy weekend.

Larry came home from the police department drunk. He drank 3 of the beers that we were supposed to enjoy on Memorial Day. He wouldn't even talk to me about any progress in the Little Reuben case. He came right home and took the rest of the beer to the garage. I didn't see him the rest of the night. I only know that he came to bed at some point because he peed and soiled all on the sheets. When I woke up, he was of course already in the garage. He must of still been drunk because around noon (on Saturday), he said he had to the school to work. I was so mad that I just let him go. On top of all that, he has now subscribed to several video game magazines. I don't know how we'll even pay for them. I'm sure it will come down to me giving up either my monthly mom's day to Braums or not being able to have our weekly pigs in blanket feast.

After I told Les about what Larry did, she didn't bring the blessings over on Memorial Day. I don't blame her diary. Mason stayed home for a while but Larry just kept asking him about video games. It's so weird. I will put my foot down if he thinks he is going to buy one of those things.

I guess the only positive thing that happened was Stan coming over on Friday. He showed me how to slip the lock on the garage with a credit card. He is so smart! And funny! Ever since I saw his erection, things have been awkward but they seem to be getting better. Oh and diary...I didn't wear a bra!!!

Anway...here's looking for a better week. Les lent me Home Improvement tapes so I'll have that handy Tim Allen to keep me company. Also, Les invited me to have dinner with them on Thursday night!

And diary...pray for me to have the courage to go into the garage. I just get so tired of having to use my phone for the internet.

:lmao:rollin

Judy Booty
05-30-2019, 09:38 AM
Dear Diary,

I'm so excited! Last night, Larry came home and told me we were going to have a live in maid!!!! Which seems like it would cost an arm and a leg. But he said that she's going to work for free because she's from overseas and needs a place to stay while she enjoys America! The bad part is that she is apparently on the run from her government for relegious reasons or something. So she'll have to stay hidden here for a while. To make sure she doesn't' accidentally get caught, Larry installed a new key lock on the door to the garage. He was going to pick her up tomorrow I think. He said he really appreciates how much I do and that he just wants me to have a smaller burden. I'm so excited to meet her!

And what a fine day it was yesterday. Stan came over and brought his DVD player and some movies. He knew I was pretty sad about not getting to have Netflix. We watched a movie called, The Help. Oh diary, it was so funny. But it was also so uplifting. There was this one colored woman who always said the funniest things. But it was also kind of a sad movie at times. The same funny lady pooped into a pie and made this sweet white woman eat the pie. I can see why the blacks get a bad rap.

Anyway, going to Les's tonight for dinner. I can't wait to see the Precious Blessings! I'm taking over my famous Mac and Cheese. The blessings love it! I still won't give Les the secret recipe. It's Kraft Mac and Cheese BUT diary, I add 12 pieces of Kraft American to it. I've thought about entering it at the local fair. It's so yummy!

I'm so happy I feel like singing!

BD24
05-30-2019, 11:07 AM
:lol pretty good

your over doing the blessings piece a bit, good stuff though :lol

spurraider21
05-30-2019, 12:36 PM
:lmao famous mac and cheese

chunticakes
05-30-2019, 01:13 PM
Anybody else read it in their heads in a white trash voice?

SpursforSix
05-30-2019, 01:17 PM

Y'all nigs don's sleep on Stan. And don't skim over his stories. They make me laugh.

Will Hunting
05-30-2019, 01:40 PM
:lmao "I can see why the blacks get a bad rap"

Chucho
05-30-2019, 02:14 PM
Y'all nigs don's sleep on Stan. And don't skim over his stories. They make me laugh.

He's a side character being forced into a leading role with his poutry. A+ side character, B- main character.

Darth_Pelican
05-30-2019, 02:30 PM

SpursforSix
05-30-2019, 03:01 PM
He's a side character being forced into a leading role with his poutry. A+ side character, B- main character.

If you haven't noticed, he's writing a short story.

Chucho
05-30-2019, 03:17 PM
If you haven't noticed, he's writing a short story.

I'm going to be shamelessly drunk by the river in about 4 hours. I will try and catch up on it then.

Chucho
05-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Yeah...fead a little more from Stan...He's just not that talented, makes sense that he's friends with Avante. Definitely a side character best used via Judy's anecdotes.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 09:59 AM
Yeah...fead a little more from Stan...He's just not that talented, makes sense that he's friends with Avante. Definitely a side character best used via Judy's anecdotes.

Man...I think Stan is great. All the inconsistencies. Hanging up the phone and still talking. Having the helicopter pilot get in the back seat while the copter is presumably in air.
In any event, I think it's heading somewhere.

Chucho
05-31-2019, 12:45 PM
Man...I think Stan is great. All the inconsistencies. Hanging up the phone and still talking. Having the helicopter pilot get in the back seat while the copter is presumably in air.
In any event, I think it's heading somewhere.

You also think Beats are great.

benefactor
05-31-2019, 12:47 PM
Every single time.

Judy Booty
05-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Dear Diary,

Oh...the feast we had last night!!! For appetizers, Les had prepared some pigs-in-blanket with cheese. Since the oven was in use, she improvised and cut up some whole wheat bread and wrapped it around the cheese and sausages and microwave it. It was so delicious that I'm saving that recipe. For the main course, we had fish sticks and my mac and cheese. And cinnamon toast with extra butter for dessert. YUMMMM!!!!! I thought I was going to burst.

After dinner, we had some coffee and played Candy Land. Of course, I tried to let the blessings win but I'm just too good at it.
After that we put the kids down and watched a couple episodes of from their Andy Griffith collection. It's amazing how simple and fun life was back then without the coloreds and the Mexicans.

The icing on the cake to my perfect evening was that Chris never showed up.

We're supposed to get our live in maid this weekend. I asked Larry if I need to get any bedding or sheets. He said, no...just a few chains and some coloring books and then started laughing. He can be so weird. I never get his jokes.
And he never would tell me what happened at the police station. I still pray every night for Little Reuben.

Hopefully, I can see Stan next week. Need to find some things around the house that need to be fixed. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway...happy day dear friend.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 01:16 PM

You can either follow Stan or not. It's going somewhere is all I can say.

spurraider21
05-31-2019, 01:42 PM
decent filler episode

chunticakes
05-31-2019, 01:46 PM

:rollin the Persian is right.

Lol Beats. Although I always thought you were trolling SpursforSix.

Chucho
05-31-2019, 01:50 PM
You can either follow Stan or not. It's going somewhere is all I can say.

On pace to lose steam faster than a Mississippi Riverboat with Avant's family reunion onboard.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 01:50 PM
:rollin the Persian is right.

Lol Beats. Although I always thought you were trolling SpursforSix (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684).

You thought Chucho was trolling me?
Or are you saying to me that "I always though you were trolling".

That's confusing.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you confusing.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 01:53 PM
On pace to lose steam faster than a Mississippi Riverboat with Avant's family reunion onboard.

Just wait until Stan's fantasy world collides with the real one. I've probably said too much.

But if you just want to read Judy, that's fine too. It stands alone.

Chucho
05-31-2019, 02:03 PM
You thought Chucho was trolling me?
Or are you saying to me that "I always though you were trolling".

That's confusing.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you confusing.

I figured everyone realized it was continued schtick after the 600th time we went back and forth, despite the fact only pussies and assholes use Beats.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 02:16 PM
I figured everyone realized it was continued schtick after the 600th time we went back and forth, despite the fact only pussies and assholes use Beats.

I'm not going to have a Beats discussion in this thread.

BD24
05-31-2019, 03:00 PM
Dear Diary,

Oh...the feast we had last night!!! For appetizers, Les had prepared some pigs-in-blanket with cheese. Since the oven was in use, she improvised and cut up some whole wheat bread and wrapped it around the cheese and sausages and microwave it. It was so delicious that I'm saving that recipe. For the main course, we had fish sticks and my mac and cheese. And cinnamon toast with extra butter for dessert. YUMMMM!!!!! I thought I was going to burst.

After dinner, we had some coffee and played Candy Land. Of course, I tried to let the blessings win but I'm just too good at it.
After that we put the kids down and watched a couple episodes of from their Andy Griffith collection. It's amazing how simple and fun life was back then without the coloreds and the Mexicans.

The icing on the cake to my perfect evening was that Chris never showed up.

We're supposed to get our live in maid this weekend. I asked Larry if I need to get any bedding or sheets. He said, no...just a few chains and some coloring books and then started laughing. He can be so weird. I never get his jokes.
And he never would tell me what happened at the police station. I still pray every night for Little Reuben.

Hopefully, I can see Stan next week. Need to find some things around the house that need to be fixed. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway...happy day dear friend.
:lol chains and coloring books

Chucho
05-31-2019, 03:05 PM

Let's be fair here...Judy would definitely be the type to wear third or fourth hand Beats she haggled off some poor Mexican at the local trailer park swap meet. The ingrained trashiness and lack of sophistication leads to her ignorance of quality headphones.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:11 PM
Let's be fair here...Judy would definitely be the type to wear third or fourth hand Beats she haggled off some poor Mexican at the local trailer park swap meet. The ingrained trashiness and lack of sophistication leads to her ignorance of quality headphones.

I doubt Judy has ever worn a pair of headphones or ear buds in her life.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm just sticking this here for now

https://arrestfacts.com/ti/75c1bcc83cab2d6d3a32f486825d60d2.jpg

Beartrucci
05-31-2019, 03:31 PM
I want to know what Judy looks like

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:35 PM

Les got banned for using her real pic for her Avatar. So I don't think Judy will be so bold.

Will Hunting
05-31-2019, 03:38 PM
Just picture your stereotypical fat trailer trash woman who wears spandex when she shouldn’t.

Beartrucci
05-31-2019, 03:48 PM
Just picture your stereotypical fat trailer trash woman who wears spandex when she shouldn’t.

Well sure I have my own idea inside my head, but I feel it's for the storyteller to decide who Judy truly is

And who's to say she's fat? She didn't have gravy on her second helping of chicken fried steak at Golden Corral.

SpursforSix
05-31-2019, 03:58 PM
Well sure I have my own idea inside my head, but I feel it's for the storyteller to decide who Judy truly is

And who's to say she's fat? She didn't have gravy on her second helping of chicken fried steak at Golden Corral.

you must have missed the Avante exposure thread

Beartrucci
05-31-2019, 04:20 PM
you must have missed the Avante exposure thread

Yea definitely missed that

BD24
05-31-2019, 09:08 PM

Judy is definitely fat, along with Larry’s fat ass daughter and skinhead son in law. We have seen their pics bro :lol

Beartrucci
05-31-2019, 09:12 PM
Judy is definitely fat, along with Larry’s fat ass daughter and skinhead son in law. We have seen their pics bro :lol

Alright I'm getting an idea of what may have happened here :lol

benefactor
06-01-2019, 12:04 PM
I'm just sticking this here for now

https://arrestfacts.com/ti/75c1bcc83cab2d6d3a32f486825d60d2.jpg
:lol caught selling weed in Kentucky. He probably used it to lure kids to his house.

SpursforSix
06-01-2019, 03:32 PM
:lol caught selling weed in Kentucky. He probably used it to lure kids to his house.

Ah. I couldn’t find the actual arrest. That pic came up on a search for Larry Joiner Tulare. But the actual page was a people look up that listed several LJs. It was close enough that I thought it might be our Larry

Judy Booty
06-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Dear Diary,

Oh friend, I'm so excited! Saturday night I was going to have nachos but was out mayonnaise. So I went down to Dollar General over on Olive. When I got back, there was a black van pulling away from our house which scared the peanuts out of me. But when I went in the house, Larry was there smiling. And he told me that they just delivered our live in maid!!! Larry had already showed her to the garage so I didn't get to welcome here. I wish I had known and I would have picked up extra Pringles and mayo. I shoudn't even be telling you this diary. Larry said since she's being persecuted by her homeland, we can't say a word to anyone. Oh...it's going to be so hard not to share this with Stan.

She's so tired from her trip that she slept all day yesterday. Larry won't let me see her yet. She's really stressed and people make her nervous. I can understand that with what the poor woman has gone through.

Last night Mason honored us with his presence. Of course, Larry was tending to our guest so I had to sit and watch stupid Beetleborgs with him again. Not to mention, he ate half my nachos.

Anyway diary, I'm looking forward to meeting our guest!

spurraider21
06-03-2019, 02:01 PM
:lol "was going to have nachos but was out of mayonnaise"

BD24
06-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Damn it. When are Judy and Stan going to fuck already?

Good entry though Judy. Avantes Sex slave has been a good addition to the story

ohhh and Judy going to the DG was a nice touch. It’s the choice store of white trash everywhere :lol

Will Hunting
06-03-2019, 04:16 PM
:lmao whatever the fuck Beetleborgs is, it sounds like something you'd expect mid-20s trailer trash that still lives at home to be entertained by.

chunticakes
06-03-2019, 05:11 PM

Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya a beat.

chunticakes
06-03-2019, 05:19 PM
:lmao whatever the fuck Beetleborgs is, it sounds like something you'd expect mid-20s trailer trash that still lives at home to be entertained by.

THIS. I had to Google that shit :lol

LET STAN AND JUDY FUCK ALREADY.

Will Hunting
06-03-2019, 05:21 PM
THIS. I had to Google that shit :lol

LET STAN AND JUDY FUCK ALREADY.
I’d really like a plot twist where Stan fucks the live in maid. Wouldn’t see that coming.

SpursforSix
06-03-2019, 06:00 PM
I’d really like a plot twist where Stan fucks the live in maid. Wouldn’t see that coming.

That would be a heck of a twist. Stan going down for rape of a minor while Avante stays free. Next thing you know, Trill’s in here bitching about the system.

Avant
06-04-2019, 12:53 AM
AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE

Gotta love it.

All this attention, hahahhahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.......

What happens when a WR 60 man meets up with the worlds greatest 200m can in a 100m?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ToRWDsBvk

We haven't seen anything like Lyles since Tommie Smith in the late 60's, he also came on like that.

Prior to the 68 Olympics the USA Olympic 4x1 wanted a warm up race. So they ran vs a few made up teams. On one of those teams Tommie Smith would run the anchor leg. Our Olympic team had soon to be Oly 100m gold medalist and a WR 9.95 (first legal sub10.00 in history) Jim Hines on anchor.

Hines got the stick a solid three meters up on the field, he was gone. Ah....no not really because here came Tommie Smith, Yep, Smith ran him down, hit the wire pulling away. The track world was stunned. Just like it is right now with that Lyles sprint.

BD24
06-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Fuck off Larry

Judy Booty
06-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Dear Diary,

Well today's the day! Larry said when he gets home from work, he'll introduce me to our new guest. I'm hopeful that we'll become friends and be able to watch tv and play bingo together. It gets so boring playing by myself.
Anyway, I'm going to run to the store and get some tuna and tortillas so I can make my famous seafood wraps. I wish we could afford to get some cheese but Larry gave most of our savings to the man that brought our maid over.
He's going to use the money to try to bring the rest of the family over. I feel so sorry for them for not being American.

Ooo...friend...I got to see Stan for a short while yesterday. He came over to get his Walkman back from Larry but Larry was at work and the garage was locked. Stan said he'd come back tomorrow and if Larry wasn't home, he'd use his tools to pick the lock. I don't think Stan would endanger our guest.

Have to run diary. Les should be here soon with all of her old coat hangers. We're going to create some wall art and sell them on Etsy! If they sell well, I think we could make a company and then get them in stores!

Chucho
06-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Constructive Criticism:

The white trash dish-of-the-day is getting stale. Don't let it become a crutch of each entry.

Beartrucci
06-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Constructive Criticism:

The white trash dish-of-the-day is getting stale. Don't let it become a crutch of each entry.

I don't know I'm trying to imagine what's in those tacos. My guess is canned tuna, processed cheese slices, miracle whip and Louisiana hot sauce :lol

well except no cheese this time...

Judy Booty
06-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Happy Day!

spurraider21
06-04-2019, 05:24 PM
wrong account

SpursforSix
06-04-2019, 07:53 PM
wrong account

Whoops

SpursforSix
06-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Constructive Criticism:

Noted. But it's obvious that with her boring life, food is one of the few things she looks forward to. But again...noted.

pgardn
06-04-2019, 08:49 PM
AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE

Gotta love it.

All this attention, hahahhahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.......

What happens when a WR 60 man meets up with the worlds greatest 200m can in a 100m?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ToRWDsBvk

We haven't seen anything like Lyles since Tommie Smith in the late 60's, he also came on like that.

Prior to the 68 Olympics the USA Olympic 4x1 wanted a warm up race. So they ran vs a few made up teams. On one of those teams Tommie Smith would run the anchor leg. Our Olympic team had soon to be Oly 100m gold medalist and a WR 9.95 (first legal sub10.00 in history) Jim Hines on anchor.

Hines got the stick a solid three meters up on the field, he was gone. Ah....no not really because here came Tommie Smith, Yep, Smith ran him down, hit the wire pulling away. The track world was stunned. Just like it is right now with that Lyles sprint.

Thats how many times Coleman has been caught from behind?

chunticakes
06-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Noted. But it's obvious that with her boring life, food is one of the few things she looks forward to. But again...noted.

I actually enjoy the food entries. Gives the reader a real sense of the kind of obese woman Judy is. I mean I would expect a fat fuck to blabber on about what they ate/will eat. Food is essentially what their life revolves around.

Will Hunting
06-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Constructive Criticism:

Normally I’d agree except I have no doubt that Judy Booty raves about the food she eats IRL as much as she does on this site, so it’s not an entirely inaccurate depiction :lol

Chucho
06-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Normally I’d agree except I have no doubt that Judy Booty raves about the food she eats IRL as much as she does on this site, so it’s not an entirely inaccurate depiction :lol
I 100% agree, its brilliant and realistic. I just know that great comedy goes stagnant and/or rancid when brilliance becomes routine and expected.

There are other elements of Judy's obesity he can play off:

- It's getting fucking awful hot in my neck of the woods (I live in upper scale Oakdale, so my central valley feedback is not as dire as the southern shithole area Larry is located) so Judy is definitely chafing in her thigh region

- PG+E has warned customers of extremely likely blackouts due to potential fire-causing weather. They cant afford central air but imagine Judy with no box fans during summer heat

spurraider21
06-04-2019, 11:59 PM
chucho is a pretty harsh critic considering its some guy voluntarily posting daily jokes about another poster on a forum :lol

Avant
06-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Thats how many times Coleman has been caught from behind?

At the last Worlds he anchored the USA 4x1, he started off about even with a cat he beat up on in the SEC (LSU) named Blake who ran for GB, you'd expect Coleman to run away from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxymrl1BGC8

Coleman has ran a 19.8 200m and did run on that Tennessee 4x4 team so you;d think his speed endurance wouldn't be an issue.

Will Hunting
06-05-2019, 08:13 AM
I just looked up what Etsy is :lol

SFS, I’m a little concerned you know about all this white trash stuff :lol

SpursforSix
06-05-2019, 09:35 AM
I just looked up what Etsy is :lol

SFS, I’m a little concerned you know about all this white trash stuff :lol

:lol IDK...I mean I've certainly hung out with white trash people from time to time...had some beers etc. None of them being 60+ year old women though.

Chucho
06-05-2019, 11:08 AM
chucho is a pretty harsh critic considering its some guy voluntarily posting daily jokes about another poster on a forum :lol

There was only one criticism and it was to keep a great thing fresh.

The other things were just pitched to see if it helps expand this wonderous character of Judy with real time issues.

Judy Booty
06-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Dear Diary,

Well I got to meet our new guest. Sort of. Larry unlocked the door and let me peek in. I couldn't really get a good look at her but poor thing is so small, she looks like a child. Larry said she's been malnourished for her whole life. But told me she definitely was at least 18 or they wouldn't have sent her. Larry still has to tie her up because if she leaves the house, she could get found by the Chinese government. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when she can sit for dinner with us. She seems to sleep all the time but I guess that's to be expected. When Larry went to poop, I went over and layed hands on the garage door and prayed for her.

Oh and as sweet as Larry is, he can be such a butt. I had to remind him three times to get Stan's walkman from the garage. Finally he came out and threw it at me. He missed but he ended up breaking two of my farmland figurines. The rooster which was no big deal but also Mama Moo Cow! I had saved up for months and waited an eternity to get her.

But the good part of the day was having ladie's hour with Les. She brought a bottle of Co-Cola and we had the best time making our wall art. I made a design and she made the letter L. We talked about our plan and she is going to be the CEO and marketing chairwoman and I'm going to be the head consultant. Hopefully one day, the blessings will be able to take over the company.

Bad news is that Stan only came over for a second. He didn't want to impose on me and Les. And he was a little mad about his broken walkman. Larry said it was already broke but Stan says it was fine when he left it. Men!
But friend...when I was letting him out, he brushed against my boosums. I know the good book says that you shouldn't lay with another race but diary, if I was single I think me and Stan would make a nice couple.

And how does Mason get his undies so dirty? That boy!

BD24
06-05-2019, 02:57 PM
holy fuck :lmao.

One of the best entries in some time

Will Hunting
06-05-2019, 03:51 PM
:lmao Farmland Figurines

SpursforSix
06-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Personally, if I do say so myself, I like the visual of these two women making wall art from coat hangers and Judy made a "design" and Les made an "L".
This unabashed pride is such minor accomplishments.

Darth_Pelican
06-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Dear Diary,

Well I got to meet our new guest. Sort of. Larry unlocked the door and let me peek in. I couldn't really get a good look at her but poor thing is so small, she looks like a child. Larry said she's been malnourished for her whole life. But told me she definitely was at least 18 or they wouldn't have sent her. Larry still has to tie her up because if she leaves the house, she could get found by the Chinese government. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when she can sit for dinner with us. She seems to sleep all the time but I guess that's to be expected. When Larry went to poop, I went over and layed hands on the garage door and prayed for her.

Oh and as sweet as Larry is, he can be such a butt. I had to remind him three times to get Stan's walkman from the garage. Finally he came out and threw it at me. He missed but he ended up breaking two of my farmland figurines. The rooster which was no big deal but also Mama Moo Cow! I had saved up for months and waited an eternity to get her.

But the good part of the day was having ladie's hour with Les. She brought a bottle of Co-Cola and we had the best time making our wall art. I made a design and she made the letter L. We talked about our plan and she is going to be the CEO and marketing chairwoman and I'm going to be the head consultant. Hopefully one day, the blessings will be able to take over the company.

Bad news is that Stan only came over for a second. He didn't want to impose on me and Les. And he was a little mad about his broken walkman. Larry said it was already broke but Stan says it was fine when he left it. Men!
But friend...when I was letting him out, he brushed against my boosums. I know the good book says that you shouldn't lay with another race but diary, if I was single I think me and Stan would make a nice couple.

And how does Mason get his undies so dirty? That boy!

Avant
06-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Simple people with Avante the highlight of this place.

Keep it coming.

Judy Booty
06-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Dear Diary,

Well Larry sure is in a bad mood. He's been Surley Steve all last night and this morning. He came in from the garage about 11 last night and only grunted and grrrrrrred at me. I asked him how our guest was doing and this made him even angrier.
He left for a while and then came back with several bags of sacrete. He told me he was going to work more on the deck in the back. I told him that he didn't have to since it's so hot but then he just threw the keys and hit me in my hair do. Sometimes I just don't get him. But I am looking forward to the deck!

I may see if Les can pick me up and we can do more wall art at her house and play with the blessings. Although Chris says our company is bulls**t. I think he's worried that Les will make more money than him. And to think we were going to have him be our social media influencer. That ship is sailing!

Ooooo! I see Stan's bicycle out front. Gotta run friend.

mrsmaalox
06-06-2019, 12:32 PM
“hit me in my hairdo” :lol

mrsmaalox
06-06-2019, 12:32 PM
dp

Avant
06-06-2019, 12:51 PM
The impact Avante makes here is really hard to believe.

I confess I'm a bit stunned. You'd think people would have other things to do, well that would be a .....nope. Avante is it and will stay that way.

Chucho
06-06-2019, 01:21 PM
The impact Avante makes here is really hard to believe.

I confess I'm a bit stunned. You'd think people would have other things to do, well that would be a .....nope. Avante is it and will stay that way.

What's so hard to believe? How many times have you been told? One last time: YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE HERE IS TO BE MADE FUN OF. That's it.

Don't overstate your self worth here. You're a low life here to let everyone take rancid, creamy shits all over you. That's the extent of your "impact" here.

benefactor
06-06-2019, 01:28 PM

Judy Booty
06-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Dear Diary,

Sorry to leave so sudden yesterday my friend. But Stan dropped by the house to talk to Larry. I have no idea what they were arguing over but it was pretty heated. Larry stormed off to the garage of course.

The good part is that me and Stan got to hang out for a short bit. Although he spent most of the time asking about Reuben and when he was at the house.
Oh I don't know what's going on with me. You know I love Larry and believe in what the good book says about marriage. But when I'm around Stan, I feel...alive. I wish I could tell someone else diary, but Lez would not deal with it very well.
As much as she and Larry don't get along, she hates coloreds even more. I think she gets that hate from Chris. He's such a jerk. She could have had anybody she wanted.

Anyway, Stan let me ride his bicycle around the street and when he I stopped, he put his hands around me to help me off. I've been thinking about that feeling ever since. Larry's sweet but he wouldn't even help me out of the tub when I broke my hip last year.

Looking forward to the weekend! Going to spend tomorrow with Les and the blessings! Maybe work on our company and go have some lunch!

chunticakes
06-07-2019, 02:24 PM
Dear Diary,

Sorry to leave so sudden yesterday my friend. But Stan dropped by the house to talk to Larry. I have no idea what they were arguing over but it was pretty heated. Larry stormed off to the garage of course.

The good part is that me and Stan got to hang out for a short bit. Although he spent most of the time asking about Reuben and when he was at the house.
Oh I don't know what's going on with me. You know I love Larry and believe in what the good book says about marriage. But when I'm around Stan, I feel...alive. I wish I could tell someone else diary, but Lez would not deal with it very well.
As much as she and Larry don't get along, she hates coloreds even more. I think she gets that hate from Chris. He's such a jerk. She could have had anybody she wanted.

Anyway, Stan let me ride his bicycle around the street and when he I stopped, he put his hands around me to help me off. I've been thinking about that feeling ever since. Larry's sweet but he wouldn't even help me out of the tub when I broke my hip last year.

Looking forward to the weekend! Going to spend tomorrow with Les and the blessings! Maybe work on our company and go have some lunch!

This was like the first episode of GoT season 8. A lot of dialogue setting something up...

Avant
06-08-2019, 01:38 AM
What's so hard to believe? How many times have you been told? One last time: YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE HERE IS TO BE MADE FUN OF. That's it.

Don't overstate your self worth here. You're a low life here to let everyone take rancid, creamy shits all over you. That's the extent of your "impact" here.

Stupid, what does EVERYONE do here? Yep, a dumb chimp impersonation. There is NOBODY here who is really worth worrying about when it comes to opinions. Look at you, ALL...ALL..ALL...you ever do here is that sort of thing. As does everybody else. So why would anyone really give a fuck, well?

I do get a kick out of knowing more than guys like you, it's fun. I like watching all the ways you know nothings battle it.

Dude, are you EVER going to do anything besides talk about other posters?

Avant
06-08-2019, 01:45 AM
HUGE day at the NCAA champs today in Austin Texas.

New 4x1 record by Florida
New 110h record by Florida's Grant Holloway, first college sub 13.00 (ran a leg on that 4x1 and the second place 4x4)
New Nigerian National record in the 200m by David Oduduru at a stunning 19.73 (won the 100m in a sizzlin 9.86)
New Japanese 100m record at 9.93 by Florida's Hakim Sani Brown only a Soph.

I expect some great times tomorrow by the women. This is a fast track.

Judy Booty
06-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not talking with you much lately but I've been so sad. Larry told me that our guest ran away. I said maybe she'll come back and he just smirked and said not to hold my breath. I thought we should call the police but then he got really angry at me and called me the c word and went to the garage. I think I'll talk to Stan and see if maybe he'll help me go look for her. I don't even know her name diary.

On a positive note, Les and me are going to start back playing bingo down at the high school on Mondays. She's going to bring over her set and we're going to practice later today. Stan said he's be happy to be the caller. That will give me and Les time to talk about strategy. We've agreed to take half of our winnings and put it into our wall art company.

Oh friend...I have to vent about Mason again. I think he's been using the hand towels to wipe his bobo off with after he poo poos. I don't even know how to bring it up to him...he's so sensitive about these things.
And while we're on the subject, I think we're going to have to start buying diapers for Larry. Last night was the second time this week that he has stooled in the bed.

I'm hoping I can talk Larry into seafood tonight at Long John's. This might get us both feeling better.

BD24
06-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Bingo at the HS :lol

this is pretty accurate and probably hits a bit to close to home for Larry tbh

Robz4000
06-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not talking with you much lately but I've been so sad. Larry told me that our guest ran away. I said maybe she'll come back and he just smirked and said not to hold my breath. I thought we should call the police but then he got really angry at me and called me the c word and went to the garage. I think I'll talk to Stan and see if maybe he'll help me go look for her. I don't even know her name diary.

On a positive note, Les and me are going to start back playing bingo down at the high school on Mondays. She's going to bring over her set and we're going to practice later today. Stan said he's be happy to be the caller. That will give me and Les time to talk about strategy. We've agreed to take half of our winnings and put it into our wall art company.

Oh friend...I have to vent about Mason again. I think he's been using the hand towels to wipe his bobo off with after he poo poos. I don't even know how to bring it up to him...he's so sensitive about these things.
And while we're on the subject, I think we're going to have to start buying diapers for Larry. Last night was the second time this week that he has stooled in the bed.

I'm hoping I can talk Larry into seafood tonight at Long John's. This might get us both feeling better.

:lmao oh my God

Darth_Pelican
06-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Dear Diary,

:lol "stooled in the bed"

SpursforSix
06-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Bingo at the HS :lol

this is pretty accurate and probably hits a bit to close to home for Larry tbh

I hope people appreciate the more nuanced aspects. Like practicing for Bingo.

chunticakes
06-11-2019, 01:46 PM

Bend over I'll fuckin practice on your bobo

SpursforSix
06-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Bend over I'll fuckin practice on your bobo

that's terrible....0/10

not even using the right words

smh

chunticakes
06-11-2019, 01:55 PM
that's terrible....0/10

not even using the right words

smh

Lmao I had never heard of the word bobo, tbh. I was trying it out in a sentence.

How about Bobo Fett? A custom Star Wars costume with the ass exposed perfect for Comic Con.

SpursforSix
06-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Lmao I had never heard of the word bobo, tbh. I was trying it out in a sentence.

How about Bobo Fett? A custom Star Wars costume with the ass exposed perfect for Comic Con.

How about...hmmmm..."Bobo Fettish"

SpursforSix
06-11-2019, 02:14 PM
what the fuck...

Bobo Fetish is a real thing

Rare Vintage BOBO FETISH STATUE Figure African Art Carved Wood Sculpture, Dogon mask tribal, Mali, art brut naive visionary primitive folk

https://i.etsystatic.com/9664788/r/il/444ec6/1056024351/il_794xN.1056024351_1nwz.jpg

spurraider21
06-11-2019, 04:14 PM
:lol that stood out to me tbh

chunticakes
06-11-2019, 07:10 PM
How about...hmmmm..."Bobo Fettish"

:lol damn

Judy Booty
06-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Dear Diary,

Oooohhhh friend, I'm so excited for Father's Day!!!!

When I was doing my advice column, it made me think of a GREAT idea for this FD. As you know, I like to record "I love you" randomly on Larry's music cassettes. Well...it got me to thinking I could do the same with video. I'm going to have Stan come over and help me "break in" to the garage and get some of Larry's VCR tapes. Then I'm going to record some sexy clips of me in the middle of each one.

The only embarrassing part is that we had to sell our video camera. I'm hoping Stan is willing to make the videos of me.
I pray to Baby JESUS to give me the COURAGE to ask him.

You know I was craving seafood the other night so he took me to Long John's. Great right? Wrong. We decided to save some money and split the fish and chicken basket and Larry only let me have the chicken. He said he didn't even realize it. But it still meant that the only seafood I got to have was the hushpuppies and tartar sauce.

BD24
06-13-2019, 02:32 PM
Oh boy. Some good setup here tbh.

I love that Judy refers to Long Johns as seafood btw :lol

SpursforSix
06-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Oh boy. Some good setup here tbh.

I love that Judy refers to Long Johns as seafood btw :lol

I still laugh at the idea of Avante listening to music and in the middle of a song, this old husky white trash voice breaks in and says "I love you".

BD24
06-13-2019, 04:44 PM
I still laugh at the idea of Avante listening to music and in the middle of a song, this old husky white trash voice breaks in and says "I love you".
Yea. You can imagine how fucking upset he would get :lol

benefactor
06-14-2019, 11:21 AM

SpursforSix
06-14-2019, 12:04 PM

and that's after a full day of having to pick duct tape out of his socks, underwear, and bread.
I probably think too much about it but I can see him going through a whole day of that inconvenience then finally getting time to himself. Grabbing a Pabst and sitting down to listen to his Creed tape. Only to be interrupted by Judy's sweet nothings in the middle of his jams.

BD24
06-17-2019, 09:31 AM
How was Father’s Day Judy?

Chucho
06-17-2019, 11:17 AM
and that's after a full day of having to pick duct tape out of his socks, underwear, and bread.
I probably think too much about it but I can see him going through a whole day of that inconvenience then finally getting time to himself. Grabbing a Pabst and sitting down to listen to his Creed tape. Only to be interrupted by Judy's sweet nothings in the middle of his jams.

"CANNNN YOU TAKE MEEE HIIIIIGHHHE..*scrhshs* I love you, Larry*scrshhsh*EERRRR."

Judy Booty
06-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Dear Diary,

What a crazy weekend. We had everyone over for father's day except the blessings and Chris. Les said they had a bug.
Anyway, I made my famous Pizza Lasagna. Although I gave it a twist this year. Instead of using Totinos Pepperoni for every layer, I used Pepperoni for the top, Cheese for the middle, and Mexican Style for the bottom.
Although I didn't dare tell Larry about that bottom layer!

Since Stan doesn't have a father, we had him come over as well. He was so thankful that he brought a whole case of beer! By the time I went to bed, Larry, Stan and Mason were singing old Poison songs. It made my heart smile with happiness to see them all having so much fun. Mason really seems to look up to Stan. I'm hoping he will be a good influence. This morning when I was making PopTarts, I saw Stan come out of Mason's room and sneak out the front door. I guess he was embarrassed how drunk he was. But it was so nice of Mason to let him share his room.

I was hoping to give Larry a little extra something when he came to bed but at some point, he stooled himself and I couldn't bring myself to touch him down there.

I never got around to making Larry his surprise videos but maybe for his birthday next month.

BD24
06-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Dear Diary,

What a crazy weekend. We had everyone over for father's day except the blessings and Chris. Les said they had a bug.
Anyway, I made my famous Pizza Lasagna. Although I gave it a twist this year. Instead of using Totinos Pepperoni for every layer, I used Pepperoni for the top, Cheese for the middle, and Mexican Style for the bottom.
Although I didn't dare tell Larry about that bottom layer!

Since Stan doesn't have a father, we had him come over as well. He was so thankful that he brought a whole case of beer! By the time I went to bed, Larry, Stan and Mason were singing old Poison songs. It made my heart smile with happiness to see them all having so much fun. Mason really seems to look up to Stan. I'm hoping he will be a good influence. This morning when I was making PopTarts, I saw Stan come out of Mason's room and sneak out the front door. I guess he was embarrassed how drunk he was. But it was so nice of Mason to let him share his room.

I was hoping to give Larry a little extra something when he came to bed but at some point, he stooled himself and I couldn't bring myself to touch him down there.

I never got around to making Larry his surprise videos but maybe for his birthday next month.
Since Stan doesn’t have a father :lol

singing poison songs :lol

Judy Booty
06-21-2019, 11:26 AM
Dear Diary,

Life has been pretty dull lately.

Stan FINALLY came over yesterday. I think he must ride by and see when Larry's not home. I don't know what happened between them but they never hang out together anymore.
And Stan keeps asking weird questions about Larry and Little Reuben.

So anyway, Stan came over with some delicious wine coolers and we watched Judge Judy on the couch. But you know me and wine coolers! I fell asleep by the end of the show. When I woke up Stan was gone and I was so sad because I thought I'd been a terrible host.

But later on, Stan came out of Mason's room and seemed really happy. I think they are really bonding and I'm hoping that Stan can fill that father role that Larry seems to have so much trouble with.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Les is coming over and we're going to have ladie's day! Shopping spree, lunch, and bingo practice!

Talk soon dear friend.

Chucho
06-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Stan is banging Mason? Jesus H. Christ, six. :rofl

SpursforSix
06-21-2019, 01:42 PM
Stan is banging Mason? Jesus H. Christ, six. :rofl

well...after her Father's Day entry, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

chunticakes
06-22-2019, 09:00 PM
well...after her Father's Day entry, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Nice plot twist, tbh...

Judy Booty
06-24-2019, 04:22 PM
Dear Diary,

Well Stan had sure been coming over a lot. I'm so happy that Mason finally has a strong father figure in his life. The downside is that I don't get to spend much time with Stan when he's here.

Oh...friend...I have to tell you an embarrassing story.
Yesterday Stan was hanging out with Mason in his room and watching movies. I went back to take them some of my famous nachos. When I opened the door, I saw Stan showing Mason how to put on a condom. I thought that was so cute. Little Mason putting a condom on Stan's erect (and large...tee hee) peepee. I thought it was so sweet. Until Mason yelled "shut the door you c**t." But still it was cute.

Stan was so embarrassed that he didn't even tell me bye.

I can't wait to tell Les.

benefactor
06-24-2019, 04:23 PM

BD24
06-24-2019, 04:37 PM

What a plot twist. We were all expecting Stan to be plowing Judy, but it was Mason all along :lol

chunticakes
07-02-2019, 10:22 AM
What are you doing for 4th of July, Judy Booty?

SpursforSix
07-02-2019, 01:55 PM
What are you doing for 4th of July, Judy Booty? (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54111)

I bet she's busy but might provide her plans tomorrow.

Millennial_Messiah
07-02-2019, 01:57 PM
What are you doing for 4th of July, Judy Booty? (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54111)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1EsONDN1Q

SpursforSix
07-02-2019, 03:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1EsONDN1Q

you eat more weenie than Joey Chestnut

07-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Dear Diary,

Well Stan had sure been coming over a lot. I'm so happy that Mason finally has a strong father figure in his life. The downside is that I don't get to spend much time with Stan when he's here.

Oh...friend...I have to tell you an embarrassing story.
Yesterday Stan was hanging out with Mason in his room and watching movies. I went back to take them some of my famous nachos. When I opened the door, I saw Stan showing Mason how to put on a condom. I thought that was so cute. Little Mason putting a condom on Stan's erect (and large...tee hee) peepee. I thought it was so sweet. Until Mason yelled "shut the door you c**t." But still it was cute.

Stan was so embarrassed that he didn't even tell me bye.

I can't wait to tell Les.

Judy Booty
07-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Dear Diary,

Oh…I’m so excited about tomorrow. Happy Birthday America!!!

So can you keep a secret dear friend? Les found $50 in Chris’s jean pocket last week and is going to use it for beer and food for all of us. Les just says he’ll have to do without his meth this week. That made me laugh! I don’t know where he gets that kind of money but I’m glad that Les and the blessings have such a good earner to take care of them.

So we’re going to have a good old fashion grill party. Hopefully Stan remembers to bring his Foreman over. If not, we’ll have to just use Les’s and do four burgers at a time. I forgot that I ruined ours by printing T-shirts last Christmas.
I’m hoping that Larry lets us have watermelon this year. He says it’s ***** food. But maybe I just will buy it without telling him.

I need to find something for the blessings to do. I found some kind of ball game in Mason’s room but I’m not sure how it works. It’s a leather ring with a ball attached in the middle. He’ll have to show us how it works.
Ok…gotta run to the store and pick up some mayo and Cheez Wiz for my famous nachos.

So excited!!!

Darth_Pelican
07-04-2019, 08:11 AM
Dear Diary,

Oh…I’m so excited about tomorrow. Happy Birthday America!!!

So can you keep a secret dear friend? Les found $50 in Chris’s jean pocket last week and is going to use it for beer and food for all of us. Les just says he’ll have to do without his meth this week. That made me laugh! I don’t know where he gets that kind of money but I’m glad that Les and the blessings have such a good earner to take care of them.

So we’re going to have a good old fashion grill party. Hopefully Stan remembers to bring his Foreman over. If not, we’ll have to just use Les’s and do four burgers at a time. I forgot that I ruined ours by printing T-shirts last Christmas.
I’m hoping that Larry lets us have watermelon this year. He says it’s ***** food. But maybe I just will buy it without telling him.

I need to find something for the blessings to do. I found some kind of ball game in Mason’s room but I’m not sure how it works. It’s a leather ring with a ball attached in the middle. He’ll have to show us how it works.
Ok…gotta run to the store and pick up some mayo and Cheez Wiz for my famous nachos.

So excited!!!

spurraider21
07-04-2019, 07:49 PM
:lmao mason's toy

Darth_Pelican
07-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Judy, what are yall doing for Larry's birthday?

Judy Booty
07-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Dear Diary,

Oh friend, what a terrible 4th of July weekend I've had. I'm finally able to talk to you about it. But as of now, no one in the family is talking to each other.

Things started off great. Stan came over with his Foreman grill. Les brought hers as well with lots of burgers and hot dogs. She also brought a case of beer and some wine coolers.
The good book says that alcohol is the devil's tears and he laughs when you drink them. Amen to that.

All the boys started drinking around 10 IN THE MORNING. Normally, we don't let Mason drink but Stan said it would be OK for this special occasion. Well by 11, they were all drunk. Larry, Stan, Mason, and Chris.
Things got bad really quick. Larry put in his VCR tape of Barney so the blessings could have something to do. But Mason wanted to watch Shaft which Stan had brought over. They all started cussing at each other.
I sent the blessings to hang out in Mason's room. Me and Les started grilling the hotdogs but when I asked who was hungry, Chris said, "no one you stupid bitch". About that time, Big blessing came out of Mason's room with his
ball game. But she had it wrapped around her head. And for some reason Les got really angry. She threw the game at Mason and then stormed off with the girls. She didn't even tell Chris who was in the bathroom.
So now Chris is super mad and says (forgive my language) "fuck it". And then he plops down on the couch and starts injecting something into his arm.

It was too much for me so I had a couple of wine coolers and then went back and tried to make peace. So I asked Larry what he wanted for his birth day. And forgive me for the following...but here's where things started to get really bad.

Me: So Larry, what do you want for your birthday?
Chris: He wants a couple of 5th graders and some Astro Glide.
Larry : Fuck you Chris. You're a goddamned druggie.
Stan: Hey Larry, know what I'm going to do for your birthday?
Larry: What's that Stan
Stan: I'm gonna fuck your son in the ass
Larry: Fuck you stan
Then Mason starts laughing and puts his toy around his head and starts chewing on the ball part and making grunts.

At that point, I went back and had some more wine coolers while they all kept shouting at each other.

The next thing I remember is waking up naked on the couch by Chris. I don't feel very good so I go to the bathroom and there's Mason and Stan taking a shower TOGETHER while Larry is passed out on the toilet.

I want back to the bedroom and fell asleep. When I woke, everyone was gone.

I'm praying hard for guidance. I don't understand what's happening.

BD24
07-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Holy fuck :lol

A lot of action in this entry. Did Judy and Chris fuck? :lol

07-10-2019, 11:01 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

SpursforSix
07-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Dear Diary,

Oh friend, what a terrible 4th of July weekend I've had. I'm finally able to talk to you about it. But as of now, no one in the family is talking to each other.

Things started off great. Stan came over with his Foreman grill. Les brought hers as well with lots of burgers and hot dogs. She also brought a case of beer and some wine coolers.
The good book says that alcohol is the devil's tears and he laughs when you drink them. Amen to that.

All the boys started drinking around 10 IN THE MORNING. Normally, we don't let Mason drink but Stan said it would be OK for this special occasion. Well by 11, they were all drunk. Larry, Stan, Mason, and Chris.
Things got bad really quick. Larry put in his VCR tape of Barney so the blessings could have something to do. But Mason wanted to watch Shaft which Stan had brought over. They all started cussing at each other.
I sent the blessings to hang out in Mason's room. Me and Les started grilling the hotdogs but when I asked who was hungry, Chris said, "no one you stupid bitch". About that time, Big blessing came out of Mason's room with his
ball game. But she had it wrapped around her head. And for some reason Les got really angry. She threw the game at Mason and then stormed off with the girls. She didn't even tell Chris who was in the bathroom.
So now Chris is super mad and says (forgive my language) "fuck it". And then he plops down on the couch and starts injecting something into his arm.

It was too much for me so I had a couple of wine coolers and then went back and tried to make peace. So I asked Larry what he wanted for his birth day. And forgive me for the following...but here's where things started to get really bad.

Me: So Larry, what do you want for your birthday?
Chris: He wants a couple of 5th graders and some Astro Glide.
Larry : Fuck you Chris. You're a goddamned druggie.
Stan: Hey Larry, know what I'm going to do for your birthday?
Larry: What's that Stan
Stan: I'm gonna fuck your son in the ass
Larry: Fuck you stan
Then Mason starts laughing and puts his toy around his head and starts chewing on the ball part and making grunts.

At that point, I went back and had some more wine coolers while they all kept shouting at each other.

The next thing I remember is waking up naked on the couch by Chris. I don't feel very good so I go to the bathroom and there's Mason and Stan taking a shower TOGETHER while Larry is passed out on the toilet.

I want back to the bedroom and fell asleep. When I woke, everyone was gone.

I'm praying hard for guidance. I don't understand what's happening.

bump. Judy's pain shouldn't languish at the bottom of a page.

Darth_Pelican
07-10-2019, 11:13 AM

benefactor
07-10-2019, 12:11 PM

Millennial_Messiah
07-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Family fun :lol

spurraider21
07-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Well that escalated quickly

SpursforSix
07-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Well that escalated quickly

Someone got lazy trying to build the story. But it's not unbelievable imo. Holiday, white trash, alcohol. We've all seen the news stories.

Robz4000
07-11-2019, 01:03 AM
:lol wow

Chucho
07-11-2019, 01:23 PM
:lmao Wow...that's incredibly greasy stuff. :rollin

SpursforSix
06-05-2020, 12:41 PM
wtf....I can't bump this?????

SpursforSix
06-05-2020, 12:42 PM

ah...I guess that I can.

Chucho
06-05-2020, 12:44 PM

Maybe something to do with the alt?

I saw you quoted me under your Judy acct. and when I clicked it, it was gone.

Such inconsistent admining/moderating of this place. How the fuck does derp keep getting away with his homoerotica epic love poem to chump and you can't even mock a geezer who is in exodus?

FWIW, this place is better off with Avante than a sicko like derp molesting males he can't fuck in real life.

SpursforSix
06-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Maybe something to do with the alt?

I saw you quoted me under your Judy acct. and when I clicked it, it was gone.

Such inconsistent admining/moderating of this place. How the fuck does derp keep getting away with his homoerotica epic love poem to chump and you can't even mock a geezer who is in exodus?

FWIW, this place is better off with Avante than a sicko like derp molesting males he can't fuck in real life.

Yeah...weird shit abounds. "They" seem to have silenced Judy and Les in a lot of ways.

BD24
07-13-2022, 12:04 AM
Bumping one of my all time favorite ST threads tbh.

benefactor
07-13-2022, 12:16 PM
Solid bump tbh:tu:lol

Robz4000
07-13-2022, 07:50 PM
How are things going with Judy these days SpursforSix?

SpursforSix
07-13-2022, 08:07 PM
How are things going with Judy these days SpursforSix (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684)?

Idk. I think it all ended on a high note. It’s just not as meaningful without old fart here.