PDA

View Full Version : Trump turns shooting migrants into a punchline at Florida rally

RandomGuy
05-09-2019, 11:14 AM
The general level of nastiness seems to be unable to find a bottom past which it will not sink.

With an assist from one of his fans, President Donald Trump turned the idea of shooting migrants and asylum seekers who try to cross the southern border into a punchline during his campaign speech on Wednesday evening in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Referring to border agents who deal with undocumented border crossers, Trump brought up the possibility of using deadly force, but quickly ruled out the idea, saying he “would never do that.”

“And don’t forget — we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons. We can’t,” Trump said. “Other countries do. We can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people? You can’t. There’s—”

Before Trump could finish his thought, a woman in the audience yelled out. While it was unclear exactly what she said during television coverage of the event, numerous eyewitnesses reported she said, “Shoot them!”

Trump apparently found the suggestion amusing. He gestured at the person who yelled and said, “That’s only in the Panhandle, you can get away with that statement. Only in the Panhandle!”
https://www.vox.com/2019/5/9/18538124/trump-panama-city-beach-rally-shooting-migrants

Trill Clinton
05-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Sickening

boutons_deux
05-09-2019, 08:57 PM
“Other countries do."

which countries shoot incoming immigrants?

Reck
05-09-2019, 09:00 PM
But FrostKing thinks he only treats "some" immigrants "negatively."

:lol

DarrinS
05-09-2019, 09:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk47saogI8o

FrostKing
05-09-2019, 09:09 PM
But FrostKing thinks he only treats "some" immigrants "negatively."

:lol
Are Europeans or Asians fearful?

Fabbs
05-09-2019, 09:18 PM
give yourselves an enema Snowflakes.

Winehole23
05-09-2019, 09:29 PM
would WC be considered extreme today?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189867&page=4&p=5588732&viewfull=1#post5588732 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189867&page=7&p=5592786&viewfull=1#post5592786)

Winehole23
05-09-2019, 09:33 PM
in his own time it was not like him to apologize for anything he said, I doubt very much he would now either.

ducks
05-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Some used lineminds

That is what USA should put 1 week notice plant lineminds
Poof no more issues

ducks
05-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Random guy why do you not buy them shots and let them sleep in your house and feed them steak and shrimp for breakfast

ducks
05-09-2019, 10:32 PM
https://m.theepochtimes.com/illegal-immigrants-flood-into-yuma-overwhelming-border-patrol-and-city-resources_2893309.html

Reck
05-09-2019, 10:37 PM
lineminds. ducks :lol

Pavlov
05-09-2019, 11:17 PM
:lol typed it twice

Spurtacular
05-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Chumpettes clutching their pearls. :lmao

DMC
05-10-2019, 12:59 AM
"While it was unclear exactly what she said during television coverage of the event"

RG on the RaG still. Reaching for any stupid material he can find to justify his menstrual fit. 2016 did a number on him.

Chris
05-10-2019, 01:01 AM
lol vox

RandomGuy
05-10-2019, 08:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk47saogI8o

Can't defend the statement, so you try to change the subject, eh?

It's almost like you know its wrong, but don't have the moral courage to criticize it.

RandomGuy
05-10-2019, 08:15 AM
lol vox

Chris thinks shooting women and children trying to cross the border is ok.

Jesus would be proud.

ducks
05-10-2019, 09:20 AM
If we started that it would stop.

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 09:39 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189867&page=3&p=5588026&viewfull=1#post5588026

boutons_deux
05-10-2019, 09:46 AM
WC suggest US govt murdering unarmed immigrants? his only problem is that it's "far from ideal" :lol

Actually, govt employees brutalize, rape, murder American citizens every day, and get away with it, so why not non-citizens?

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 10:01 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189867&page=7&p=5591540&viewfull=1#post5591540

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Some used lineminds

Poof no more issueshttps://www.nov.com/Segments/Completion_and_Production_Solutions/Intervention_and_Stimulation_Equipment/Wireline/AP_Automation_Products/LineMinder.aspx

8hBfYhvqGlk

rjv
05-10-2019, 11:37 AM
WC suggest US govt murdering unarmed immigrants? his only problem is that it's "far from ideal" :lol

Actually, govt employees brutalize, rape, murder American citizens every day, and get away with it, so why not non-citizens?

border patrol does its fair share of raping undocumented immigrants already.

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Some used lineminds

Poof no more issueslandmines

ducks
05-10-2019, 03:10 PM
yes landmines autocorrect sucks

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 05:30 PM
If we started that it would stop.If you turned the RGV into a minefield, there'd be insurable risks for the routine activities of beaucoup businesses and people.

But you could probably collect an angry cohort in favor of turning South Texas into a minefield.

Go for it, dude :tu

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Hypocrisy On Display: 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive In South America With US Blessing

https://youtu.be/RTYPLH7bfFk

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Can't defend the statement, so you try to change the subject, eh?

It's almost like you know its wrong, but don't have the moral courage to criticize it.

Shooting an armed invader is very defensible. What's indefensible is you wanting to dole out my tax dollars to them, kidnapper.

Winehole23
05-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Shooting an armed invader is very defensiblethat was Wild Cobra's position too

Winehole23
05-11-2019, 09:26 AM
How is RG a kidnapper?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Shooting an armed invader is very defensible.When did they all become armed?

Winehole23
05-11-2019, 09:30 AM
When did they all become armed?it's enough if some just of them are armed. that way, you have to assume all of them are.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2019, 09:32 AM
When did they all become armed?

Rocks and sticks counts as being armed according to Trumpsters and Zionists who defend the murder of Palestinians :lol

Spurminator
05-11-2019, 11:55 AM
"He was deeply insecure about his own lack of knowledge, preferring to either ignore information that contradicted his preconceptions, or to lash out at the expertise of others. He hated being laughed at, but enjoyed it when other people were the butt of the joke (he would perform mocking impressions of people he disliked). But he also craved the approval of those he disdained, and his mood would quickly improve if a newspaper wrote something complimentary about him."

https://www.newsweek.com/hitler-incompetent-lazy-nazi-government-clown-show-opinion-1408136 (https://www.newsweek.com/hitler-incompetent-lazy-nazi-government-clown-show-opinion-1408136?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR0sd-MHeKmma7pCMny_4UBjR1SbRW8tngrRoy-20z2Tli6fv-RiUvza7Cc)

Winehole23
05-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Rocks and sticks counts as being armed according to Trumpsters and Zionists who defend the murder of Palestinians :lol

The use of “extensive live fire” by the IDF against the demonstrators “is both unlawful and immoral,” B’Tselem wrote in their report, adding that the majority of those killed were “unarmed and posed no danger to anyone.”https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/BTselem-says-290-Palestinians-killed-by-IDF-fire-in-2018-577752

RandomGuy
05-11-2019, 02:53 PM
How is RG a kidnapper?

That is Spurtacular's strawman. I have mulled over the problem of custody of my brother's kids if one of them dies, because their mom is an anti-vaxxer, magic healing crystal sort. Being dishonest, and not liking me, he uses it as an ad hominem when he can't really argue the point. He is lazy and predictable that way.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:05 PM
that was Wild Cobra's position too

And I care, why?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:06 PM
That is Spurtacular's strawman. I have mulled over the problem of custody of my brother's kids if one of them dies, because their mom is an anti-vaxxer, magic healing crystal sort. Being dishonest, and not liking me, he uses it as an ad hominem when he can't really argue the point. He is lazy and predictable that way.

:lmao Kidnapper trying to justify. :lmao

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:06 PM
When did they all become armed?

:lmao Chump too busy clutching his pearls to know the context. :lmao

Reck
05-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Shooting an armed invader is very defensible. What's indefensible is you wanting to dole out my tax dollars to them, kidnapper.

Which tax dollars are those? You dont work.

You're at your mother's mercy.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Which tax dollars are those? You dont work.

You're at your mother's mercy.

I work, fuckface.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 04:28 PM
:lmao Chump too busy clutching his pearls to know the context. :lmaoWhat's the context? You're the first person who said anyone was armed.

Use your words, derp.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:32 PM
What's the context? You're the first person who said anyone was armed.

Use your words, derp.

You can find out the context or continue to clutch your pearls.

No spoon feeding here.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 04:33 PM
You can find out the context or continue to clutch your pearls.

No spoon feeding here.Derp votes present on his own posts.:lol

I'll just conclude you made some shit up and are afraid to talk about it.

Like you always do.

Par.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Derp votes present on his own posts.:lol

I'll just conclude you made some shit up and are afraid to talk about it.

Like you always do.

Par.

lol derp

:lol Lashing out instead of correcting your ignorance.
:lol Compulsive Psychopav Chump

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 04:51 PM
:lol Lashing out instead of correcting your ignorance.
:lol Compulsive Psychopav Chump:lol derp is still afraid

You're the only one who talked about the immigrants' being armed. Now you're backing down.

Good boy!

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:53 PM
:lol derp is still afraid

You're the only one who talked about the immigrants' being armed. Now you're backing down.

Good boy!

Yes, I'm the one that talked about context that you know nothing about cos you're busy clutching your pearls.

:lmao Psychopav restate.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Yes, I'm the one that talked about context that you know nothing about cos you're busy clutching your pearls.

:lmao Psychopav restate.Yes, you're the only one who talked about the immigrants' being armed.

Thanks for admitting it and never speaking of it again since I made you back down.

You will now only talk about me.:tu

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Yes, you're the only one who talked about the immigrants' being armed.

Thanks for admitting it and never speaking of it again since I made you back down.

You will now only talk about me.:tu

Context is context regardless of who is talking about it.

Any other fallacies you want to throw out, pearl clutcher?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Context is context regardless of who is talking about it.No one else talked about their being armed.

Only you.

Why did they suddenly become armed by you?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:03 PM
No one else talked about their being armed.

Only you.

Why did they suddenly become armed by you?

:lol You're embarrassing yourself really badly right now.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:05 PM
:lol You're embarrassing yourself really badly right now.:lol You're really running away from any discussion about this right now.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:07 PM
:lol You're really running away from any discussion about this right now.

So, you want to be spoon fed the basics of the matter? Are your special needs acting up?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:09 PM
So, you want to be spoon fed the basics of the matter? Are your special needs acting up?I want you to explain yourself for once.

You're only talking about me now.

Do you want to only talk about me from now on?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:12 PM
I want you to explain yourself for once.

You're only talking about me now.

Do you want to only talk about me from now on?

Yes or no.

Do you admit your ignorance on the matter, pearl clutcher?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Do you admit your ignorance on the matter, pearl clutcher?I admit I don't know why you brought armed immigrants into the discussion RG and Darrin were having.

That's why I asked you several times.

Why?

Somehow it's too much for you to answer this simple question.

You're a tender fella.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:17 PM
I admit I don't know why you brought armed immigrants into the discussion RG and Darrin were having.

Why?

Somehow it's too much for you to answer this simple question.

You're a tender fella.

So, you admit you're ignorant. :tu

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:20 PM
So, you admit you're ignorant. :tuI admit I don't know why you brought armed immigrants into the discussion RG and Darrin were having.

Why?

You're still too afraid to answer.:tu

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:23 PM
I admit I don't know why you brought armed immigrants into the discussion RG and Darrin were having.

Why?

You're still too afraid to answer.:tu

And I already explained that you're ignorant of the basic matter at hand.

You can do the research (option 1), or you can have me generously cater to your special needs (option 2)?

Which option do you choose?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:23 PM
And I already explained that you're ignorant of the basic matter at hand.

You can do the research (option 1), or you can have me generously cater to your special needs (option 2)?

Which option do you choose?I have already asked you directly several times.

You refuse to answer.

You're afraid.:tu

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:35 PM
I have already asked you directly several times.

You refuse to answer.

You're afraid.:tu

You refuse to pick an option and are stalwart in your ignorance. :tu

:rollin

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:38 PM
You refuse to pick an option and are stalwart in your ignorance. :tu

:rollin:lol muh conditions

You can't stand anyone's asking you direct questions.

I've already asked you directly several times.

You're too afraid to answer.

You are stalwart in your cowardice.:tu

I'll explain what you did and what you are doing: You brought up armed immigrants out of the blue and you will never acknowledge it nor will you try to explain it. You will now only talk about me and muh conditions to avoid answering the direct question I already asked you several times.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:49 PM
:lol muh conditions

You can't stand anyone's asking you direct questions.

I've already asked you directly several times.

You're too afraid to answer.

You are stalwart in your cowardice.:tu

I'll explain what you did and what you are doing: You brought up armed immigrants out of the blue and you will never acknowledge it nor will you try to explain it. You will now only talk about me and muh conditions to avoid answering the direct question I already asked you several times.

:lol Trying to apprise me of interaction details as if I'm unaware.

You have chosen to be a stalwart ignoramus.

Consider yourself apprised.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:51 PM
:lol Trying to apprise me of interaction details as if I'm unaware.

You have chosen to be a stalwart ignoramus.

Consider yourself apprised.
I'll explain what you did and what you are doing: You brought up armed immigrants out of the blue and you will never acknowledge it nor will you try to explain it. You will now only talk about me and muh conditions to avoid answering the direct question I already asked you several times.:lol

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:53 PM
:cry

You've chosen ignorance. You make it about yourself, pearl clutcher.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:55 PM
You've chosen ignorance. You make it about yourself, pearl clutcher.

:rollinNo, I asked you a direct question about what you posted.

Several times.

Why don't you just answer it without muh conditions like a normal sane human being?

You're the only one making it about me.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:57 PM
No, I asked you a direct question about what you posted.

Several times.

Why don't you just answer it without muh conditions like a normal sane human being?

You have been given options to help correct your ignorance.

You have chosen willful ignorance.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 05:59 PM
You have been given options to help correct your ignorance.

You have chosen willful ignorance.:lol muh conditions.

Why don't you just answer my direct question without muh conditions like a normal sane human being?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:01 PM
:lol muh conditions.

Why don't you just answer my direct question without muh conditions like a normal sane human being?

Option 1: Find out the basics of the matter on your own.
Option 2: Have me spoon feed you.
Option 3: Cry some more.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Option 1: Find out the basics of the situation.
Option 2: Have me spoon feed you.
Option 3: Cry some more.

Which option do you choose?I chose to ask you a direct question you can answer immediately without muh conditions.

Like any normal human being would.

I understand you're afraid since there is no reason you armed the immigrants. You just did it and now you want to do everything in your power to make it about anything else but what you posted.

Just as I said.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:05 PM
I chose to ask you a direct question you can answer immediately without muh conditions.

Like any normal human being would.

I understand you're afraid since there is no reason you armed the immigrants. You just did it and now you want to do everything in your power to make it about anything else but what you posted.

Just as I said.

lol derp

So, am I to take from all this ranting that you've chosen option 3, cry some more?

:lmao

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:06 PM
So, am I to take from all this ranting that you've chosen option 3, cry some more?

:lmaoNo, I told you what I chose to do long ago -- I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer. When I asked you the direct question, you made your choice to throw up muh conditions and make the whole thing about me.

Because you're afraid.

Just like I said.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:08 PM
No, I told you what I chose to do long ago -- I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer. When I asked you the direct question, you made your choice to throw up muh conditions and make the whole thing about me.

Because you're afraid.

Just like I said.

lol derp

So, you choose Option 2 spoon feed you?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:09 PM
So, you choose Option 2 spoon feed you? I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer.

You still haven't answered.

That's your choice.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:12 PM
I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer.

You still haven't answered.

That's your choice.

So, you choose to be spoon fed rather than do your own research into the fundamental crux of the matter?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:12 PM
So, you choose to be spoon fed rather than do your own research into the fundamental crux of the matter?I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer.

Just answer it.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:15 PM

Just answer it.

Your "direct question" doesn't disregard whether you want to be spoon fed or not.

Now I've apprised you of this matter that what you're asking is part of the fabric of the matter.

Option 1: Put your big boy pants on.
Option 2: Be spoon fed.
Option 3: Continue your tantrum.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Your "direct question" doesn't disregard whether you want to be spoon fed or not.

Now I've apprised you of this matter that what you're asking is part of the fabric of the matter.

Option 1: Put your big boy pants on.
Option 2: Be spoon fed.
Option 3: Continue your tantrum.

Which option do you choose?I asked you a direct question any sane human being could easily answer.

You chose to repeat muh conditions.

Just answer it.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:18 PM

You chose to repeat muh conditions.

Just answer it.

:lmao "Sane" humans don't have agency.
:lmao Is that what you tell your victims right before you off them, psychopav?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:19 PM
:lmao "Sane" humans don't have agency.
:lmao Is that what you tell your victims right before you off them, psychopav?

:rollinYou're trying to make it about me again.

You chose to try to make it about me again.

Just answer it.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:27 PM
You're trying to make it about me again.

:cry You're trying to make it about me after I made it about you :cry

Do you listen to yourself, psychopav?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Just answer it.

:lmao Begging.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:31 PM
:cry You're trying to make it about me after I made it about you :cry

Do you listen to yourself, psychopav?I asked you a direct question about what you posted about the topic.

You haven't answered it.

:lmao Begging.Asking a direct question. If you can't answer, just say so. I'll go easy on you.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Option 3, throw a tantrum, has been selected by you. :tu

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Option 3, throw a tantrum, has been selected by you. :tuNah, I simply asked a question.

You can't or don't want to answer it.

It's fine.

Nothing new from you tbh. You never can answer direct questions.:tu

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Nah, I simply asked a question.

You can't or don't want to answer it.

It's fine.

Nothing new from you tbh. You never can answer direct questions.:tu

How long have you spent crying instead of taking a minute to figure the matter out for yourself, like a "normal" "sane" human being would do?

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:42 PM
How long have you spent crying instead of taking a minute to figure the matter out for yourself, like a "normal" "sane" human being would do?I looked back at the three posts. You're the only one who talked about any immigrant's being armed.

My question remains unanswered.

You will never answer it.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:44 PM
I looked back at the three posts. You're the only one who talked about any immigrant's being armed.

My question remains unanswered.

You will never answer it.

In other words, you were too busy clutching your pearls to know what the truth of the matter.

:lmao

FrostKing
05-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Muh migrants

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Muh migrants

:lol Muh violent illegal aliens :lol

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 06:52 PM
In other words, you were too busy clutching your pearls to know what the truth of the matter.

:lmaoNo. I told you exactly what I did. You're the only one who brought up armed immigrants and you'll never explain why.

That's all.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:03 PM
No. I told you exactly what I did. You're the only one who brought up armed immigrants and you'll never explain why.

That's all.

lol derp

I brought up armed invaders because that is what the matter is about. It's not my fault that you're willfully ignorant.

"That's all."

:lol Chump

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 07:36 PM
I brought up armed invaders because that is what the matter is about. lol no.

It's not.

You just brought it up out of the blue.

That's all.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:48 PM
lol no.

It's not.

You just brought it up out of the blue.

That's all.

:lmao Being reckless in the vain hope I'll spoon feed you.
:lmao Trying to circumvent the options.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 07:50 PM
:lmao Being reckless in the vain hope I'll spoon feed you.
:lmao Trying to circumvent the options.Nothing reckless about it. You still can't explain it.

It's fine.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Nothing reckless about it. You still can't explain it.

It's fine.

You're making false claims in hopes that I'll set the record straight and spoon feed you without you having to directly ask.

:lmao Psychopav telling me that making up points is not reckless :lmao

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 08:18 PM
You're making false claims in hopes that I'll set the record straight and spoon feed you without you having to directly ask.I directly asked you already.

You will never set the record straight.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:28 PM
I directly asked you already.

And that failed, so you went to your next weaselly strategy.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 08:42 PM
And that failed, so you went to your next weaselly strategy.:lol asking directly only failed because you failed to answer. That's you.

If you never want to answer simple questions from here on out, just save everyone the time and say so right now.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:44 PM
:lol asking directly only failed because you failed to answer. That's you.

If you never want to answer simple questions from here on out, just save everyone the time and say so right now.

That's a nice narrative that has no bearing in reality.

You could've had your answer in well under five minutes.

You went with old faithful: Be ignorant and cry day and night.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 08:46 PM
That's a nice narrative that has no bearing in reality.

You could've had your answer in well under five minutes.Yeah, you could've just answered a simple direct question.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Yeah, you could've just answered a simple direct question.

lol derp

Why haven't you gotten your answer yet if this is so important to you?

Too busy making it about me?

:lmao Failed Chump

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Why haven't you gotten your answer yet if this is so important to you?Because you haven't answered a simple direct question.

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Because you haven't answered a simple direct question.

lol derp

:lmao Because I haven't spoon fed you.
:lmao Compulsive psychopav getting abused.
:lmao Par.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 08:55 PM
:lmao Because I haven't spoon fed you.
:lmao Compulsive psychopav getting abused.
:lmao Par.How are you abusing me by demonstrating your abject fear of simple questions?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 09:06 PM
How are you abusing me by demonstrating your abject fear of simple questions?

:cry Recap the abuse / spoon feed me on that, too :cry

Put in effort that isn't failed narrative, Chump.

Pavlov
05-11-2019, 09:21 PM
:cry Recap the abuse / spoon feed me on that, too :cry

Put in effort that isn't failed narrative, Chump.:lol you're not answering again.

That's all.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 11:12 PM
:lol you're not answering again.

That's all.

I said from the start that I wasn't going to spoon feed you. Why is that funny?