PDA

View Full Version : Transgenders in high School sports.

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2019, 04:20 PM
An interesting article.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/06/8th-place-high-school-girls-speak-out-on-getting-beat-by-biological-boys/?fbclid=IwAR25ojuGsuJY1pPcCf6O2Z6am26-zRH0Hz9FoBRLVRSUEsAnF1bb5NTFz5M

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 04:42 PM
I raise you a Caster Semenya mini-roundup:

The International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) had previously ruled that female athletes like Semenya who have naturally high levels of testosterone must now take hormone-suppressing drugs to compete in any event between 400 meters and one mile. (There are five such events at the international level.) The court decision means the IAAF rules go into effect May 8.

https://qz.com/africa/1612070/caster-semenya-demonization-has-a-dark-history-in-female-sport/
https://www.cjr.org/criticism/caster-semenya.php
https://www.newsweek.com/sports-caster-semenya-rachel-mckinnon-athletes-olympic-intersex-testosterone-1412841
https://allafrica.com/stories/201905080447.html

benefactor
05-10-2019, 04:43 PM
It's not ok. I don't give a shit what you identify as...that's your personal choice. But if you are physically a boy you should not be competing athletically against girls.

koriwhat
05-10-2019, 04:51 PM
our society has bent over backwards... that's all i'm saying.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
05-10-2019, 05:04 PM
It's not ok. I don't give a shit what you identify as...that's your personal choice. But if you are physically a boy you should not be competing athletically against girls.But many of them claim to equal to men physically.

Spurtacular
05-10-2019, 05:37 PM
It's not ok. I don't give a shit what you identify as...that's your personal choice. But if you are physically a boy you should not be competing athletically against girls.

Cuck factor taking a stand. What's got into you?

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2019, 06:07 PM
I raise you a Caster Semenya mini-roundup:

https://qz.com/africa/1612070/caster-semenya-demonization-has-a-dark-history-in-female-sport/
https://www.cjr.org/criticism/caster-semenya.php
https://www.newsweek.com/sports-caster-semenya-rachel-mckinnon-athletes-olympic-intersex-testosterone-1412841
https://allafrica.com/stories/201905080447.html

No, that's not fair. It would be like not letting Kawhi play basketball because his hands are freakishly large.

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2019, 06:23 PM

Spurminator
05-10-2019, 07:00 PM
I think the larger question is whether we should be reassigning the gender of minors. We rightfully look at conversion therapy as an intrusion exploiting the sexual insecurities of children. This makes me just as uncomfortable.

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Funny. This seems to be a topic liberals and conservatives agree on. How is it still happening?

Nathan89
05-10-2019, 07:26 PM
Funny. This seems to be a topic liberals and conservatives agree on. How is it still happening?

A couple of guys on spurstalk isn't a great indicator. Dems are majority women. Many of these women have taken their feminist agenda and loudly spew it through journalism and social media. This is the momentum of the movement.

Thanos
05-10-2019, 07:32 PM
The cases of girls/women being banned from competing for having naturally high testosterone is total bullshit tbh. But transgender girls competing and beating the shit out of the other girls is also completely unfair.

Thanos
05-10-2019, 07:32 PM
A couple of guys on spurstalk isn't a great indicator. Dems are majority women. Many of these women have taken their feminist agenda and loudly spew it through journalism and social media. This is the momentum of the movement.
Shut up, faggot.

Nathan89
05-10-2019, 07:44 PM
No, that's not fair. It would be like not letting Kawhi play basketball because his hands are freakishly large.

The individual is intersex. It's significantly different than hand size.

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 08:04 PM
I think the larger question is whether we should be reassigning the gender of minors. We rightfully look at conversion therapy as an intrusion exploiting the sexual insecurities of children. This makes me just as uncomfortable.I see a lot of this in my Twitter feed, most of it UK-based. Shit sounds cray. Social interest groups pressuring teens and therapists to consent to surgical reassignment, English coppers policing anti-trans speech. The cherry on top is that lesbians and biological females (TERFs) end up at the bottom of the pile, biological males are put -- most improbably -- at the center of feminism.

Hope it's not a preview of what we'll see here.

Winehole23
05-10-2019, 08:21 PM
No, that's not fair. It would be like not letting Kawhi play basketball because his hands are freakishly large.it gets weird. it's not an easy call.

That testosterone in “46, XY DSD” athletes comes from testes, in all likelihood undescended at birth.I do not know if Caster Semenya is included in this group. Hard to say for sure how large this cohort is, but I doubt it's numerous.

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/8538/46-xy-disorders-of-sexual-development

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2019, 08:34 PM
The individual is intersex. It's significantly different than hand size.

It's about genetics.

Reck
05-10-2019, 08:36 PM

This is a weak argument.

Women want to be treated like men and want equal pay. Obviously being a woman disqualifies them from obtaining the feat.

BTW, I'm not disagreeing with you about boys competing against girls and vice versa. Just providing a counter point for contrarian sake.

Spurtacular
05-10-2019, 09:05 PM
This is a weak argument.

Women want to be treated like men and want equal pay. Obviously being a woman disqualifies them from obtaining the feat.

BTW, I'm not disagreeing with you about boys competing against girls and vice versa. Just providing a counter point for contrarian sake.

You're not disagreeing with his "weak argument"?

:lol Pick a lane, eunuch.

rmt
05-11-2019, 06:58 AM
This is a weak argument.

Should be equal pay for equal work (or equal marketability). Women win the same money as men at the Grand Slams while only having to win best of 3 sets compared to best of 5 for the men. Martina Navratilova (a lesbian) is getting roasted for coming out against transgenders competing as women.

AaronY
05-11-2019, 09:07 AM
I think many liberals like myself think/hope it's not that big of a deal and kind of rare. Conservative media has a tendency to publicize the fringe/retard elements of liberalism and try to use the most ridiculous examples of libtardism to summarize all liberals. So these "microcosms" etc people like me have seen on many occasions to be blown away out of proportion

^^Case in point. Nathan continues to prove how out of touch with reality he is by how every summary of liberalism is like the far left fringe element of Twitter that we've learned lately is a much smaller percent of the left than people thought

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2019, 09:27 AM
I think many liberals like myself think/hope it's not that big of a deal and kind of rare. Conservative media has a tendency to publicize the fringe/retard elements of liberalism and try to use the most ridiculous examples of libtardism to summarize all liberals. So these "microcosms" etc people like me have seen on many occasions to be blown away out of proportion

^^Case in point. Nathan continues to prove how out of touch with reality he is by how every summary of liberalism is like the far left fringe element of Twitter that we've learned lately is a much smaller percent of the left than people thought

BINGO. The new right-wing strategy is to label all leftists as SJW's and feminists. In other words, magnify a caricature version of the left that is irrelevant and has no political power whatsoever. Tell the whole world that left wants to take away your guns, they want open borders, don't believe in freedom of speech, etc. IDENTITY POLITICS 101. Tribalism at it's finest. Blame the left for everything...Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, etc.

EVERYTHING that the right accuses the left of, the right is just as guilty. I can spend my life and point out the SJW snowflakes of the right 24/7 but only hacks do that shit.

benefactor
05-11-2019, 10:22 AM

:tu

Chucho
05-11-2019, 10:37 AM
BINGO. The new right-wing strategy is to label all leftists as SJW's and feminists. In other words, magnify a caricature version of the left that is irrelevant and has no political power whatsoever. Tell the whole world that left wants to take away your guns, they want open borders, don't believe in freedom of speech, etc. IDENTITY POLITICS 101. Tribalism at it's finest. Blame the left for everything...Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, etc.

EVERYTHING that the right accuses the left of, the right is just as guilty. I can spend my life and point out the SJW snowflakes of the right 24/7 but only hacks do that shit.

Kinda like if you voted Trump you're "deplorable". If you are white and conservative, youre a nazi.

You allude to two sides streets in your post, too.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Kinda like if you voted Trump you're "deplorable". If you are white and conservative, youre a nazi.

You allude to two sides streets in your post, too.

The left-wing YouTube channels like TYT that bash on conservatives 24/7 and the right-wing YouTube channels like Crowder/Shapiro that bash on liberals 24/7 are partisan hacks. Tribalists.

MultiTroll
05-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Of course.
Are there any SpursTalkers that are in favor of male trannies being able to compete as females?

Even Blakefactor is on board as being against this.

MultiTroll
05-11-2019, 10:53 AM
What next, an out of work ex NBA player needing to pull a paycheck can claim he feels fem so gets a WNBA contract?

benefactor
05-11-2019, 11:38 AM
Even Blakefactor is on board as being against this.
I give you a lot of shit Fabbs, but come on man...don't get down on derps level.

koriwhat
05-11-2019, 03:30 PM
What next, an out of work ex NBA player needing to pull a paycheck can claim he feels fem so gets a WNBA contract?

wnba tickets would be worth their value then. not even a $5 row 10 finals ticket is worth a fuck. the wnba is such a fucking joke!

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 04:31 PM
I give you a lot of shit Fabbs, but come on man...don't get down on derps level.

:lmao Mad you been ID'd. :lmao

Blake
05-11-2019, 05:18 PM

:lol you and multufabbs doing your usual idiot things here

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:21 PM
:lol you and multufabbs doing your usual idiot things here

:lmao Blake logging in for the first time in days to back his cuck alt. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2019, 05:46 PM
wnba tickets would be worth their value then. not even a $5 row 10 finals ticket is worth a fuck. the wnba is such a fucking joke!

Most of them can shoot better than the men.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 05:58 PM

No.

Reck
05-11-2019, 06:52 PM

Having the second stupidest poster here go with your flow doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence. Benefactor is not Blake.

The fact you think you made a connection between the two just makes you that much more of a retard.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Having the second stupidest poster here go with your flow doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence. Benefactor is not Blake.

The fact you think you made a connection between the two just makes you that much more of a retard.

Eunuch Reck granting clearances and making declarations.

:rollin

Blake
05-11-2019, 07:16 PM
:lmao Blake logging in for the first time in days to back his cuck alt. :lmao

:lol no surprise to see you in this thread

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:22 PM
:lol no surprise to see you in this thread

:lmao No surprise you used your pretend alpha cuck alt to go against transgender rights. :lmao

Reck
05-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Eunuch Reck granting clearances and making declarations.

Ok what makes you think they're the same person? Give at least one solid piece of evidence.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Ok what makes you think they're the same person? Give at least one solid piece of evidence.

It's pretty obvious. What makes you going no balls to the wall on this?

:lmao You're just mad your fellow chumpette is outed.

Reck
05-11-2019, 07:49 PM

So basically you have no evidence or anything to back up what you're saying. Got it, derp.

Blake
05-11-2019, 07:55 PM

:lol let's bet money on it, derp

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:04 PM
So basically you have no evidence or anything to back up what you're saying. Got it, derp.

So basically you have no evidence to back up your claim. Got, eunuch.

Spurtacular
:lol let's bet money on it, derp

You know better than to try to be a tough guy, blake.

:lmao You made an alt based on knowing that.

Reck

:lol pussy

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:07 PM
:lol pussy

You know better than to be a tough guy too, eunuch.

It's why you tethered yourself to Chump's sac.

Blake
05-11-2019, 08:30 PM

:lmao You made an alt based on knowing that.

Nothing tough about it. You want to know for certain, it'll cost you.

Or you keep thinking I have all these alts and the rest of us just laugh at you being ridiculously retarded. I really don't give a shit either way tho.

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Nothing tough about it.

Blake
05-11-2019, 08:48 PM
duuuuuuurrrrp

koriwhat
05-11-2019, 08:49 PM

lmao you might as well be a liberal with how much you're lying through your teeth rn. hahaha i attended said finals game for $5 row 10 and parking cost $8. the game blew fucking major balls and it was back and forth multiple possession misses. it was so fucking lame!

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:50 PM
:cry

So, what's your opinion on transgenders competing in female sports?

Spurtacular
05-11-2019, 08:51 PM
lmao you might as well be a liberal with how much you're lying through your teeth rn. hahaha i attended said finals game for $5 row 10 and parking cost $8. the game blew fucking major balls and it was back and forth multiple possession misses. it was so fucking lame!

Why did you go, then?

koriwhat
05-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Why did you go, then?

a buddy of mine bought the tickets and i just went along. worst decision ever!

koriwhat
05-11-2019, 08:55 PM

he doesn't care as long as they ram rod his ol' lady after their tourneys.

Reck
05-11-2019, 09:11 PM

:lol triggered over wnba.
:lol not a conservatard but i'm going to defend all of their position
:lol lashing out

koriwhat
05-11-2019, 09:31 PM
:lol triggered over wnba.
:lol not a conservatard but i'm going to defend all of their position
:lol lashing out

Not triggered 8n the least. You're upset by the truth which is of more concern. The league is dead in the water and why is that tranny? It blows just like you do.

Reck
05-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Not triggered 8n the least. You're upset by the truth which is of more concern. The league is dead in the water and why is that tranny? It blows just like you do.

How is it my concern? I have never watched a wnba game in my life (ESPN highlights of it notwithstanding) so what are you even talking about?

I'm amused by you being extra upset about this league. :lol

Blake
05-12-2019, 12:16 AM

:cry poor derp is confused

Spurtacular
05-12-2019, 04:14 AM
:cry poor derp is confused

You're too scared to give your opinion?

SpursforSix
05-12-2019, 11:44 AM

I put my money on Durant. He doesn’t need the money, but I can see him wanting scoring titles and more rings.

koriwhat
05-12-2019, 01:15 PM
How is it my concern? I have never watched a wnba game in my life (ESPN highlights of it notwithstanding) so what are you even talking about?

I'm amused by you being extra upset about this league. :lol

you're obviously more dumb than i pegged you for tranny. you concerned yourself over a comment i made and then went on to proclaim how you've never been to a wnba game but you sure do have an opinion about what i said. i went to a game and experienced how shitty it was whereas you didn't. so keep talking out your ass some more your fucking fruitcake!

Reck
05-12-2019, 01:29 PM
you're obviously more dumb than i pegged you for tranny. you concerned yourself over a comment i made and then went on to proclaim how you've never been to a wnba game but you sure do have an opinion about what i said. i went to a game and experienced how shitty it was whereas you didn't. so keep talking out your ass some more your fucking fruitcake!

You're still mad about the wnba whereas everyone else just laughs at you.

Is there something that doesn't trigger your calf tattooed ass?

koriwhat
05-12-2019, 01:33 PM
You're still mad about the wnba whereas everyone else just laughs at you.

Is there something that doesn't trigger your calf tattooed ass?

how am i mad? i gave my opinion that it blows just like you do but somehow i am mad about it? i don't even think of the wnba. i saw a post and replied. simple as that. hyperbole is a game you're not so good at playing you fucking queer.

DarrinS
05-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Just create trans divisions that compete against each other.

Don't let former males compete against real females. Not fair

Blake
05-13-2019, 12:17 AM
You're too scared to give your opinion?

No, I don't give my opinions to derps any more. It's a waste.

I'm just here to make fun of you being really enthralle with this thread.

Spurtacular
05-13-2019, 01:55 AM
No, I don't give my opinions to derps any more. It's a waste.

:lol Scared little cuck. :lol

Chris
05-13-2019, 03:15 PM
https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1127714493277061122

koriwhat
05-13-2019, 03:23 PM
https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1127714493277061122

are we about to get over that PC hump and finally get back to reality or what? we, as a society, should be accepting of others but not bow down and play pretend with them.

Chris
05-13-2019, 03:26 PM
are we about to get over that PC hump and finally get back to reality or what? we, as a society, should be accepting of others but not bow down and play pretend with them.

Depends on the severity of the censorship and the de-platforming we are seeing now on social media and other outlets. Voices muted in the information war.

MultiTroll
05-13-2019, 05:54 PM
What could the sports names be of schools with Trannie men competing as women?

The Crossers?
The Benders?

"Franzine Schtook of the Austin Benders just won the womens 400 meter run."

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Gives a new meaning to cross trainers.

Chris
05-13-2019, 07:12 PM
What could the sports names be of schools with Trannie men competing as women?

The Crossers?
The Benders?

"Franzine Schtook of the Austin Benders just won the womens 400 meter run."

The British have a pretty funny word for them:

x_ZkQZCRkAU

spurraider21
05-13-2019, 07:27 PM
no surprise that derp is the most active poster in a tranny thread :lol

MultiTroll
05-13-2019, 07:53 PM
Gives a new meaning to cross trainers.
:lol

Blake
05-13-2019, 08:36 PM
:lol Scared little cuck. :lol

It would have been surprising if derp had responded any other way.

Poor retarded derp

Spurtacular
05-13-2019, 09:21 PM
It would have been surprising if derp had responded any other way.

Yea, calling you out is playing pepper, really.

Blake
05-13-2019, 11:52 PM
Yea, calling you out is playing pepper, really.

If someone else besides you and your sock puppet army asks for my opinion, I'll give it.

Spurtacular
05-14-2019, 12:02 AM
If someone else besides you and your sock puppet army asks for my opinion, I'll give it.

:lol You came here with your sock to give an opinion you're too ashamed to give on this sn

Blake
05-14-2019, 09:38 AM
:lol You came here with your sock to give an opinion you're too ashamed to give on this sn

Lol I don't have a sock puppet.

You're so stupid :lol

Chucho
05-14-2019, 10:28 AM

He's so devoid of self-awareness, it's doubtful he picks up the irony of his accusation.

Spurtacular
05-14-2019, 05:44 PM

More like a fantasy alt, so you can pretend you're not a cuck.

Blake
05-14-2019, 08:06 PM
He's so devoid of self-awareness, it's doubtful he picks up the irony of his accusation.

Poor derp thinks he's winning the internets by being curious in a transgender thread

Spurtacular
05-14-2019, 08:23 PM
Poor derp thinks he's winning the internets by being curious in a transgender thread

Do you think yoiu're winning the internets by declaring you need safe space?

:lol Cuck

TheGreatYacht
05-25-2019, 08:57 AM
Gingrich goes on Fox News and strawmans the left about transgenders

https://youtu.be/7JZoWhtw3-g

Winehole23
05-26-2019, 01:15 AM
Slightly tangent because not high school, but, interesting thread.

Winehole23
05-26-2019, 02:37 AM
To be fair, I just looked up Telfer's 2019 results. Fairly dominating, especially in the 400H.

https://www.tfrrs.org/athletes/6994616.html

Avant
05-26-2019, 03:03 AM
The powers that be will need to come up with just what is a male/female. I know.....how stupid can he get....well we are seeing that right now.

If unable to bare children or have a monthly cycle....male.

Google...Stella Walsh

Blake
05-26-2019, 10:47 AM

Yes because there are absolutely no women out there that are unable to have children or a monthly cycle. They're absolutely all male.

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 09:02 PM
Yes because there are absolutely no women out there that are unable to have children or a monthly cycle. They're absolutely all male.

Oh, you're back. Tell us if transgenders should be competing with the females.

Blake
05-27-2019, 07:46 PM

Sorry, derps don't get serious answers here.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 08:14 PM
Sorry, derps don't get serious answers here.

:lmao In your cuckoon. :lmao

Blake
05-28-2019, 05:14 PM
:lmao In your cuckoon. :lmao

No, I'll hold a discussion with anyone else. Just not you. You're too stupid to hold it.

Chris
05-28-2019, 06:06 PM
ABL on point

vm1wFgsAzLQ

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 06:08 PM
No, I'll hold a discussion with anyone else. Just not you. You're too stupid to hold it.

The perpetual pest is the victim. :lol

Avant
05-29-2019, 02:35 AM

Blake, are you really this damn stupid?

mrsmaalox
05-29-2019, 07:56 AM
The powers that be will need to come up with just what is a male/female. I know.....how stupid can he get....well we are seeing that right now.

Google...Stella Walsh

:lol Avante is now the board expert on infertility and amenorrhea :lol

By his own definition it’s very likely Avante is married to a man :lol

Blake
05-31-2019, 03:10 PM
:lol Avante is now the board expert on infertility and amenorrhea :lol

By his own definition it’s very likely Avante is married to a man :lol

:lol

rmt
06-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Seems like it's affecting mostly sheer speed (track) and strength (weight lifting) sports now. Soon the skill sports (tennis, golf) that involve lots of money will be affected.

Blake
06-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Seems like it's affecting mostly sheer speed (track) and strength (weight lifting) sports now. Soon the skill sports (tennis, golf) that involve lots of money will be affected.

Probably wrong.

rmt
06-03-2019, 04:26 AM
Probably wrong.

It takes years to develop skills in THOSE sports. But worry not, eventually even someone like Serena Williams will have no shot at winning.

Blake
06-03-2019, 03:10 PM
It takes years to develop skills in THOSE sports. But worry not, eventually even someone like Serena Williams will have no shot at winning.

Transgenders in tennis has been a thing for decades. You know this.

But keep believing!

rmt
06-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Transgenders in tennis has been a thing for decades. You know this.

But keep believing!

Renee Richards was in her 40s when she STARTED playing tennis professionally. That is totally different from a male who has grown up playing the game and changes gender in his late teens/20s. He would destroy any female professional tennis player. Stephanos Tsitsipas - 20 years old - 6'4" - 187 lbs will be #4 next week with wins over Federer, Nadal and Djokovic.

Zverev - 22 years old - #5 - 6'6" 197 lbs.
Khachanov - 23 years old - #11 - 6'6" - 192 lbs.
Medvedev - 23 years old - #14 - 6'6" - 182 lbs.
Auger-Aliassime - 18 years old - #22 - 6' 4" - 194 lbs.

In days gone by, the "ideal" male tennis player was 6' 1" - now the trend is 6' 4" and over. Of course, the above listed are good enough to make it on the men's tour. But for the high schooler who can't break through or qualify, those female opponents, best of 3 instead of best of 5 sets and EQUAL pay for LESS work are going to look mighty attractive. This transgender stuff is going to destroy women sports.

Spurtacular
06-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Transgenders in tennis has been a thing for decades.

Tell us about it, cuck.

Chris
06-04-2019, 03:14 PM
https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1135980254948777984