PDA

View Full Version : Matt Boling

benefactor
05-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Hey Avante, get in here and explain to us why none of these kids Stan has abandoned can outrun this white boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKrjSHoFsI

benefactor
05-12-2019, 10:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NPo8ZyF_o

:wow...ran Jamal down like he was standing still

FkLA
05-22-2019, 10:42 PM
That rundown in the 4x4 was amazing. I'm not even that into track and watching it gave me chills. Felt like I was watching greatness, tbh.

Avant
05-22-2019, 11:55 PM
Hey Avante, get in here and explain to us why none of these kids Stan has abandoned can outrun this white boy.

Stan is gay.

Anyway.....

The news here is.....white boy. But....

All black

Trendarvis Friday holds to real HS record at 10.00. That 9.98 was wind aided so it doesn't count.

Houston McTear ran a WORLD RECORD 9.0 as a junior at Baker HS in Florida. Averaged over 13 yards a carry as a RB.

Alameda high schooler James Jackson ran a 9.4 back in the mid 50's, which was the fastest 100 in the USA, not just high school.

Derrick Florence ran a 10.13 for that HS record.

J-Mee Samuels ran a 10.08 to break that record.

Texas footballer Johnny Jones made the 1976 Olympic 100m final.

All of them on a level with Boling or better when it comes to the 100m.

BUT.....nobody can compare to him at the HS level when it comes to...

26-3 long jump
44.7 4x4 split

....there he does stand alone.

He will become a 200m man once he gets in the SEC, he has that speed 10.1/endurance 44.7 combo and whilte sprinters always do better at 200m, history has proven this.

I gurantee if Boling was black only us track freaks would know about him.

Just showing off....

At the 1924 Olympics the USA had HS kid Francis Hussey (white) leadoff our 4x1 team, all he did was blow the Olympic 100m gold medalist Harold Abrahams away, gave the USA a two meter advantage, which is what we won by.

The last time a white sprinter made a USA Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth in 1964.

Hey SFS jump in here and talk about all those great white sprinters back in the day, come on EXPERT.

SpursforSix
05-23-2019, 07:53 AM

With all due respect, this was predictable if you were an expert in track and field. Several years ago, I was speaking about this at a Bennigans. I used to head up a small track think tank. At the time, I said be prepared to see an outlier, a unicorn if you will, in the next few years. Of course that being the top shelf white sprinter.

A few months later, I identified Boling as that unicorn.

Spurtacular
05-25-2019, 08:24 PM
So, this guy gonna be at the Olympics?

pgardn
05-25-2019, 10:44 PM
With all due respect, this was predictable if you were an expert in track and field. Several years ago, I was speaking about this at a Bennigans. I used to head up a small track think tank. At the time, I said be prepared to see an outlier, a unicorn if you will, in the next few years. Of course that being the top shelf white sprinter.

Yep.

Called It way before Avante had a clue.

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:13 AM

Another example of not knowing track.

We already have that white sprinter in John Teeters who has ran a 10.00 while at Oklahoma State. That 10.00 is the fastest 100m ever ran by a white American. He has also ran a sub 10.00 but like Bolings it was windy.

Then there is Ramil Gulilev from Turkey, he won the 200m at the last Worlds and has ran a sub 10.00.

SFS you have yet to ever answer any question you are asked, I bet you can't answer this one either.

What nation runs three white brothers on their national 4x4 team? Two are twins then a younger brother.

John Teeters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOnQoPLM_Bg

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:25 AM
So, this guy gonna be at the Olympics?

The next Olympics are in 2020 so.....nope. But.....by 2024 hey...???

Right now it's all about potential, the kid has a ton of it. I do believe he'll end up more 200m than anything else, history has proven if a white cat can run he usually ends up there or the 400m. They are better at sustaining/maintaining speed at a longer distance than 100m.

DMC
05-26-2019, 12:30 AM
The next Olympics are in 2020 so.....nope. But.....by 2024 hey...???

Right now it's all about potential, the kid has a ton of it. I do believe he'll end up more 200m than anything else, history has proven if a white cat can run he usually ends up there or the 400m. They are better at sustaining/maintaining speed at a longer distance than 100m.

You're an idiot and a racist to boot.

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:37 AM
Yep.

Called It way before Avante had a clue.

Dude, Avante can talk every white sprinter of merit in history, and do it by college/nation.

Here is some white sprinter trivia. I get a kick out of watching how little all of you know.

1.I am the only white sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes, who am I?

2.I am the last white sprinter to run on a USA 4x1 Olympic team, who am I?

3.What white sprinter didn't win that yeas NCAA but did win the Olympic 100m?

4.What school had two white 100 yard WR holders to be on their 4x1 team?

5.The last white sprinter to hold the 100m world record?

And, I have talked about the rarest of all track gems............a fast white American female 100m sprinter.

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:38 AM
You're an idiot and a racist to boot.

Don't think so, how about a sprint guru who doesn't play stupid ass bullshit games about race?

DMC
05-26-2019, 12:39 AM
Don't think so, how about a sprint guru who doesn't play stupid ass bullshit games about race?

Nah you're racist. Anyone who separates their predictions by color of skin is a racist.

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:40 AM
We saw something never seen before at the SEC Champs.

Sani Brown from Japan won the 100m.

Avant
05-26-2019, 12:42 AM
Nah you're racist. Anyone who separates their predictions by color of skin is a racist.

Dude, just how damn stupid are you? Are you saying there isn't a HUGE difference in speed from white vs black sprinters? Well?

Stupid, no white sprinter from the USA has ever ran a legal sub10.00 while TONS of black sprinters have starting in 1968.

Avant
05-26-2019, 01:01 AM
Back before the 64 Olympics we saw tons of white sprinters, for every black Jesse Owens we had a white Bobby Morrow.

White sprinters had won the....

No Olympics in 40/44 war.

Olympic 100m

That all changed with the emergence of Bob Hayes, Tommie Smith, Jimmy Hines, Charlie Greene, John Carlos in the 60's. There we saw a whole different level of speed. That was also when we started seeing the great black pro football running backs like Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, Cookie Gilchrist, Abner Haynes.

Avant
05-26-2019, 01:08 AM
The huge difference is that size with speed and agility thing. There are no big fast white guys, no tall fast white guys, no elusive with great speed white guys. They just don't make um.

The great Usain Bolt is 6-5, look at Randy Moss, look at Calvin Johnson, long/tall and fast. Then we have Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree, Curtis Dickey, O.J. Simpson, Eric Dickerson all over 215 pounds with great speed. What white guy belongs here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkvb2v8sn0

Look at this guy, white folks don't look like that.

He is the one guy who really challenged this.....all sprinters decellerate in a 100m. Everybody who saw him run swore he was faster at the wire than anytime in the race. And when he ran down Jimmy Hines the future Olympic 100m champ on a 4x1 anchor, it was .....see see.

today there is Noah Lyles who gets that same......see see.

Coleman is the fastest 60m man in history, he's also ran a 4.1 40 and was the top ranked 100m sprinter in the world in 2018. Lyles was the top ranked 200m cat and is just now starting to run the 100m. How in the hell could he be decellerating anywhere in this race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8i400Wkwoc

DMC
05-26-2019, 01:27 AM
Yep, racist. It's ok, your kind is dying out.

Avant
05-26-2019, 01:29 AM
Look at Wilma Rudolph who was the youngest of 21 children. She had polio as a kid and she was the inspiration for the young Forest Gump.

Look at how differently she is built from those white girls, she looks like a gazzelle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmn7MsDhHU

Avant
05-26-2019, 01:31 AM
Yep, racist. It's ok, your kind is dying out.

Nothing racist at all about going with simple facts.

There are no white cornerbacks in the NFL, why is that? Yep, they can't run with black WR's.

Avant
05-26-2019, 01:52 AM
Nigeria has had about a dozen sub 10.00 sprinters.

China
Japan
Iran
Iraq
Poland
Ireland
Switzerland
Denmark
Czech
Phillipines
Thailand
Afganistan
Hungary
Greece
Holland
Russia
Germany
Italy
Mongolia
Pakistan
Sweden
Yugoslavia
Syria
Turkey
Belgium

....combined can't match that.........why?

Avant
05-26-2019, 02:01 AM
The Torando Raptors will face the Golden State Warriors for the NBA title, how many white guys do these two teams have?

What white team could hang with....

Jabbar
Magic
LeBron
Jordan
Kobe
Duncan
KD
Seth
Shaq
Dr.J

Avant
05-26-2019, 02:35 AM
We see the buzz over Boling, hell, they were talking about him on a pro track telecast from China.

Now imagine you are at the Cali State HS meet in 1928.

Frank Lombardi wins the 100 yard dash, his time....9.6....which tied the then world record. A HS kid running a world record 100 yard.

BUT.....at the 1932 Olympics a 16 year old white girl named Betty Robinson won the first female Olympic 100m.

So who out there can give me the name of the last white USA 100m sprinter to be world ranked?

What white NFLer was a Big10 100m champ?

Know nothings too lazy to even Google, ha~~~~~~~~~

Avant
05-26-2019, 03:30 AM
All Time USA/NCAA All White 100m

**** Olympian

heat 1

lane

1.Darel Newman Fresno State
2.Dave Sime Duke.............................WR 9.3****
3.George Simpson Ohio State****
4.Mel Patton USC..................WR 9.3****
5.Larry Questad Stanford****
6.George Anderson Cal...............WR 9.4
7.Mark Lutz ****
8.John Teeters Oklahoma State

heat 2

lane

1.Dean Smith Texas****
2.Marty Kruelee SDS
3.Kevin Little Drake
4.Charlie Paddock USC...............1920 Olympic gold
5.Jim Farmer Fresno Pacific
6.Lindy Remigino Manhatten..........1952 Olympic gold
7.Hal Davis Cal..................WR 9.4
8.Ben Vaughn Georgia Tech

heat 3

lane

1.Frank Wykoff USC..........WR 9.4****
2.Doug Hawken ASU
3.John Roderick SMU
4.Perrin Walker Georgia Tech
5.Payton Jordan USC
6.Jerry Bright ASU
7.Cy Leland TCU............WR 9.4
8,Matt Boling Georgia

heat 4

lane

1.Claude Bracey Rice
2.Jackson Schotz Missouri****
3.Clyde Jeffrey Stanford........WR 9.4
4.Rocky Woods Texas A&M
5.Gerry Ashworth Dartmouth****
6.Bobby Morrow ACU......................1956 Olympic gold
7.Dennis Schultz Oklahoma State
8.Fred Kuller USC

All ran a sub 9.6/10.4.

pgardn
05-26-2019, 09:47 AM
Dude, Avante can talk every white sprinter of merit in history, and do it by college/nation.

Here is some white sprinter trivia. I get a kick out of watching how little all of you know.

1.I am the only white sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes, who am I?

2.I am the last white sprinter to run on a USA 4x1 Olympic team, who am I?

3.What white sprinter didn't win that yeas NCAA but did win the Olympic 100m?

4.What school had two white 100 yard WR holders to be on their 4x1 team?

5.The last white sprinter to hold the 100m world record?

And, I have talked about the rarest of all track gems............a fast white American female 100m sprinter.

For predictions, you suck.
This kid is still in HS and improving in EVERYTHING he tries like SFS predicted.
You said absolutely nothing concerning predicting his evolution.

That is all.
You suck dude. You suck.

DMC
05-26-2019, 12:22 PM
This kid is still in HS and improving in EVERYTHING he tries like SFS predicted.

That is all.
You suck dude. You suck.

Predicting based on race has historically proven to be a bad idea.

No black guy will ever be great at golf
No white guy will ever be a great rapper
No cream colored, undersize point guard will win b2b MVPs and 3 or 4 rings. (who said that, wow).

Avant
05-28-2019, 12:42 AM

That is all.
You suck dude. You suck.

Where did SFS say anything about Boling at all?

I had a thread about him on April 1.

Avant
05-28-2019, 12:48 AM
Predicting based on race has historically proven to be a bad idea.

No black guy will ever be great at golf
No white guy will ever be a great rapper
No cream colored, undersize point guard will win b2b MVPs and 3 or 4 rings. (who said that, wow).

Just how damn stupid are you?

Predictions by race

Blacks will dominate the NBA
Blacks will dominate the 100m
Blacks will dominate the 200m
Blacks will dominate the running back position.
Blacks will dominate the cornerback positive.
The best WR's will be black

Dude, why play silly ass games?

Avant
05-28-2019, 12:56 AM
It just isn;t going to work, my knowledge of track is on a whole other level than anyone here and it's totally obvious. Why the battle...????

Who here can talk.....

Cy Leland a white TCU running back back in the 30's who was also a WORLD RECORD 100 yard sprinter.

Mozelle Ellerbe the first stud sprinter out of an HBCU school, Tuskegee Institute also in the 30's.

Who here can talk Grambling sprinting at all?

Who here can talk Southern U hurdling?

Who here can talk Arizona Speed in the NFL?

Been into this stuff since around 1958, I have no equal anywhere and can prove it. I do have fun watching how people act over this, very entertaining.

Funny how people totally freak out when in with a know it a, they just can't stand it. Hey, I know...0...about soccer, baseball. NASCAR, lacrosse, rugby, yep....DUH~ BUT.....I do know track, football, them blues. Time to stop fighting it and just accept it.

Please stop with this beyond stupid SFS knows track bullshit, the guy has no clue at at?

Watch this.

SFS who will make that 2019 NCAA 100m final? The guy has no clue at all.

DMC
05-28-2019, 01:29 AM
Who here can talk about raping a twelve-year-old in the Philippines?

Avant
05-28-2019, 01:57 AM
Who here can talk about raping a twelve-year-old in the Philippines?

translation

I should have known my place, I know nothing about this stuff at all, Avante is kicking my stupid ass. So.....the old tired Olongapo silliness knowing it's stupid, but......it's all I have as dumb as it is.

Avant
05-28-2019, 02:08 AM
How could anyone with even half a brain not get this?

What white guy belongs on a list with......

Jim Brown
Barry Sanders
Walter Payton
Gale Sayers
Eric Dickerson
Marshall Faulk
Ladainian Tomlinson
0.J.Simpson
Emmitt Smith
Adrian Peterson
Marcus Allen
Frank Gore
Jerome Bettis

....well?

How about....

Jerry Rice
Randy Moss
Larry Fitzgerald
Terrell Owens
Marvin Harrison
Tim Brown
Chris Carter

,,,,,,well?

Then there's....

Usain Bolt
Carl Lewis
Bob Hayes
Mo Greene
Justin Gatlin
Christian Coleman
Asafa Powell
Yohan Blake
Tyson Gay

....well?

Can't forget....

Jabbar
Wilt
Dr.J
Seth
The Big O
Baylor
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Jordan
LeBron
KD
Malone

....well?

I have never understood what the big deal is with this. Blacks are simply better athletes if the sport takes soeed, quicks, agility. Why fight the obvious?

There is no white guy like John Lee Hooker or James Brown or Ray Charles, yes we are different.

This is a black thing just like chow mein is a Chinese thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP2bumHNLs8

Avant
05-28-2019, 02:26 AM
I have never in all my years of following track (since the late 50's) seen any high school kid get the attention Boling is getting and it's ALL because he is white. Black kids have ran 10.00, 10.08. 10.13, a WORLD RECORD 9.0 for yards, they have jumped over 26-3 and ran a faster 400m split but it is to be expected, we don't expect white guys to do this stuff.

A real big deal was made out of Boling's 4x4 relay come back, check out this one.

2:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPKBnbWsR4

Black folks simply have that rhythm, more agile, quicker, more elusvive, faster, and it's totally obvious.

There are no white......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2-q0dJlYIc

I grew up in central Cali all the great speedsters from around here.............

Tommie Smith Olympic 200m gold
Leamon King WR 9.3/56 Olympian
Maxie Parks 400 Olympian
Randy Williams 9.3/LJ Olympian
Rafer Johnson Olympic decathlon gold.
Jim Johnson his bro, NFL HOF.
Ken/Jewrel Thomas both NFL
Lorenzo Neal NFL.
Mark Lee NFL
Ryan Benjamin NFL
Virgel Green NFL

Phil Reeves/Bill Cowings/Alvin Mann/Marquiez Holiwell/Steve Campbell/Jerry Wilson/John Stallworth....all track stars.

Only a complete dummy wouldn't get this stuff.

Avant
05-28-2019, 05:01 AM
This is the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 1972 Olympic 100m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KuKlABm0k

He won his gold running a 10.14, Bolings PR a 10.13.

BUT........Eddie Hart and Rey Robinson the two top Americans missed their semi finals due to an outdated schedule, so there is a chance .........nay.....Borzov was the best in the world at that time.

pgardn
05-28-2019, 10:59 PM
SFS nailed this one.

Amazing stuff.
Then we got List erine trying his best but failing again.
Never saw it coming.

Avant
05-29-2019, 12:30 AM
SFS nailed this one.

Amazing stuff.
Then we got List erine trying his best but failing again.
Never saw it coming.

Dude, I was talking about Boling long before anyone here. And it's totally obvious SFS knows..0...about any of this stuff.

Ask him what current sprint star went straight from HS to the pro ranks. He can't answer anything.

Avant
05-29-2019, 01:33 AM
USC has had....

Mike Garrett
O.J.Simpson
Charles White
Sam "Bam" Cunningham
Marcus Allen
Ricky Bell
Lendale White
Reggie Bush

all gain over a 1000 in an NFL season, all black.

Why is that?

Where are the white running backs?

Avant
05-29-2019, 02:47 AM
I get nobody here gets any of this, but I do try.

What happened to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGayjPkTnJM

benefactor
05-29-2019, 07:44 AM
I can't read any of that because ignore, but I find it hilarious that Avante's middle of the night posting is running concurrent with Judy's diary.:lol

Spurtacular
05-29-2019, 09:00 AM
I can't read any of that because ignore, but I find it hilarious that Avante's middle of the night posting is running concurrent with Judy's diary.:lol

:lmao Cuck blake triggered by Avante on multiple SN's. :lmao

Avant
06-04-2019, 12:34 AM
So many all wrapped in posters here, talk about weird.

That 2019 NCAA 100m will not have a white sprinter in that 100m final....AGAIN. But.....will have a Japanese sprinter which is a first.

There has never been a Chinese, Mexican, sprinter ever make the finals in that NCAA 100m, why?

I do expect Boling to be more 200/100 while at Georgia.

Avant
06-05-2019, 01:53 AM
This season we saw the first sub10.00 sprinter for Oregon.....Clavon Gellespie and Divine Odurudu (Nigerian) at Texas Tech. They will clash at the NCAA's.

This is really hard to believe but very true.

No sprinter out of a Big10 school has ever ran a sub10.00 for 100m. TCU has had....8, FSU....5, Arkansas/Florida...4.

Georgia has only had one in Mel Lattaney will Boling be the second?

Avant
06-05-2019, 02:07 AM
One of the stranger situations was Mike Agostini at Fresno State, a white sprinter out of Trinidad in the 50's. He remains the only stud white sprinter from the Caribbean islands.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Mike_Agostini_1956b.jpg/240px-Mike_Agostini_1956b.jpg

Avant
06-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Delvin Quinn who won the BIG10 100m this season just made that NCAA 100m, he ran a 10.01 in his heat. Yep....white. That 10.01 makes him the second fastest white American ever, John Teeters 10.00 the fastest.

I do expect to see Boling run a sub 10.00 in a couple seasons.

Sir Johnny
07-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Boling ran in the Worlds Under 20 Championships somewhere in Europe, all he did was win and run a new PR of 10.11.

A 10.11 is a good NCAA time, not great (these guys run 9.95) but good. I do expect the 200m to be where he ends up. White sprinters far better there, history has proven this.