PDA

View Full Version : Mid 90’s - Movie Review!

SpursforSix
05-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Pretty good movie from Jonah Hill. Captures that “everything is fucked up” feeling of being a teenager. Mostly unknown actors who do a great job.

8/10

Darth_Pelican
05-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Bend over, I’ll show you that “everything is fucked up” feeling.

Where is your Cobra Kai S2 review?

SpursforSix
05-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Bend over, I’ll show you that “everything is fucked up” feeling.

Where is your Cobra Kai S2 review?

It’s pending me getting to finish it. Firebox doesn’t support YouTube and I can’t seem to find the side load that I watched the first season on. Whatever I have now just let me watch the first one.

benefactor
05-13-2019, 07:45 AM
It was ok. Captured a lot of the same feel as KIDS but with less punch.

SpursforSix
05-13-2019, 09:32 AM

Man, that was so long ago that I really only remember the soundtrack. And by the soundtrack, I really only mean Natural One. I recall the movie being good but I'm not sure that I enjoyed it. Seemed like it was much darker than this one. I liked that in Mid-90's, there were some moments where the kid had some good things happen to him. That being said, I probably should give Kids a re watch.

DJR210
05-13-2019, 04:29 PM

Fucking classic movie.. Telly and Casper held it down

koriwhat
05-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Pretty good movie from Jonah Hill. Captures that “everything is fucked up” feeling of being a teenager. Mostly unknown actors who do a great job.

8/10

it reminded me of my youth. skateboarding, skateboarding videos, and hanging out.

koriwhat
05-13-2019, 04:44 PM
Fucking classic movie.. Telly and Casper held it down

smells like butterscotch yo!

DJR210
05-13-2019, 09:26 PM
smells like butterscotch yo!

"mmmmm let me smell that again man"

koriwhat
05-14-2019, 12:28 PM
"mmmmm let me smell that again man"

Lol

TarantinoRezDog
05-24-2019, 01:59 AM
it reminded me of my youth. skateboarding, skateboarding videos, and hanging out.

I bet bro. You probably huffed enough paint in them days to cover a battleship.

Will Hunting
05-24-2019, 07:14 AM
^:lmao

koriwhat
05-26-2019, 12:11 PM
I bet bro. You probably huffed enough paint in them days to cover a battleship.

Lames trying to be comedic... I've never huffed a damn thing in my life. Bet you have though.

kw's crack dealer
05-26-2019, 01:51 PM
Lames trying to be comedic... I've never huffed a damn thing in my life. Bet you have though.
Nigga, quit yo bitchass lyin on here, boy! You know damn well that last week you sucked my nigga Miguel’s dick just to get a five second sniff of his bottle of liquid paper. You such a god damn fiend that offered to lick my butthole for a can of Krylon, you trick ass mark.

koriwhat
05-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Lame ass trolls still try8ng so hard on the internet to look somewhat relevant when in their everyday lives no one gives one fuck about their pathetic bitchasses.

koriwhat
05-26-2019, 04:42 PM
:lol The lack of self awareness here is staggering.

*cue the fat jokes

It's funny you claim lack of self awareness yet you don't want me calling you out as the obese pos that you are? Guess you have a grip on your self awareness and just don't want to be reminded of it.

So with all the statements made this far in this thread could you point specifically to where i lack said self awareness?

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2019, 04:43 PM
mid 90s were better times... even with tricky dick in the white house

koriwhat
05-26-2019, 04:44 PM
Mono you're a fucking loser just like plenty others here and you trying to take jabs at me isn't going to change that fact. Dudes like you have watered down the gene pool. We don't need more pathetic males in our society that lack being men like yourself.

SpursforSix
05-26-2019, 06:52 PM

Yep. They weren’t bad. Great music, some exciting Spurs seasons. Cowboys Superbowls. Pretty uneventful for the US globally. Relatively so anyway.

Xevious
05-26-2019, 09:40 PM

How would you know? You were still sucking on your mom's titties.

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2019, 03:34 AM
Yep. They weren’t bad. Great music, some exciting Spurs seasons. Cowboys Superbowls. Pretty uneventful for the US globally. Relatively so anyway.
It's too bad I was too young to remember the Cowboys SBs. Dammit. I believe the cutoff between Gen Y and Millennials is straight outta compton release. So I'm a millennial. But yeah, uneventful for the US, which was good, aside from the Desert Storm thing... but that was early 90s. By the mid 90s we already knew Islamic terror was the steadily growing threat to the US at the USSR had already disintegrated by that point.

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2019, 03:36 AM
How would you know? You were still sucking on your mom's titties.

Not completely untrue, but I did switch to bottles after about 14 months.

aj3292
05-27-2019, 12:59 PM

As a kid, I found the 90s a "boring" time to grow up in. As an adult, I realize now how great that boredom was. Uneventful was a good thing.

TarantinoRezDog
05-27-2019, 02:14 PM

It's cool, bro. Don't have to lie. We all do stupid shit when we're younger. I liked to drive my dad's Porsche over 100 on the regular. You liked to huff paint and probably light shit on fire. You got that paint huffing, firebug look. All wild-eyed and jumpy. Bet that film Gummo was like a home movie for you, eh?

koriwhat
05-28-2019, 11:42 PM
lol so triggered that you posted twice about it.

You're triggered by the truth you fatfuck drowning in your own lard at the hands of your dumb fucking self.

koriwhat
05-28-2019, 11:44 PM
It's cool, bro. Don't have to lie. We all do stupid shit when we're younger. I liked to drive my dad's Porsche over 100 on the regular. You liked to huff paint and probably light shit on fire. You got that paint huffing, firebug look. All wild-eyed and jumpy. Bet that film Gummo was like a home movie for you, eh?

Your dad probably wasn't around nor did he own a Porsche. You're a pathetic fuck who has multiple alts on a weak dying msgboard; you ain't shit holmes no matter how hard you try.

Will Hunting
05-29-2019, 06:25 AM
Your dad probably wasn't around nor did he own a Porsche. You're a pathetic fuck who has multiple alts on a weak dying msgboard; you ain't shit holmes no matter how hard you try.
You’ve said on this forum that your dad wasn’t around :lol

k0riwhat’s dad
05-29-2019, 06:28 AM
Hey slugger, I’m going out for a pack of smokes.

koriwhat
05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
You’ve said on this forum that your dad wasn’t around :lol

And? I'm also not claiming to be someone I'm not all the while hiding behind alts like the weak bitchass dudes who hangout here all day.

koriwhat
05-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Hey slugger, I’m going out for a pack of smokes.

Cool story... does heaven/hell carry kools?