PDA

View Full Version : 25 white men - all Republicans - just voted to ban abortion in Alabama

Pages : [1] 2

Nbadan
05-15-2019, 12:15 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6kylZDXsAA36nq.jpg

These 25 white men – all Republicans – just voted to ban abortion in Alabama

Legislation makes abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy, with the only exception for a serious threat to the health of the woman

Erin Durkin and Max Benwell
Wed 15 May 2019 03.52 BST Last modified on Wed 15 May 2019 04.05 BST

Alabama’s new law mandating an almost blanket ban on abortion, the strictest in the United States, was passed by this group of exclusively white, male politicians.

Of the 27 Republicans, all white men, that dominate the 35-seat Alabama senate, 25 voted to pass the bill late on Tuesday.

-snip-

There are only four women in the Alabama senate, who are among the eight-strong Democratic party minority in the upper chamber of the state legislature.

Two Republicans did not vote.

The American Taliban

Nbadan
05-15-2019, 12:25 AM
https://www.aclualabama.org/sites/default/files/styles/content_area_full_width/public/field_image/aclual-check.png

[Alabama] paid the ACLU and Planned Parenthood $1.7 million dollars in 2016, after the legislature passed a law requiring abortion providers to have hospital admitting privileges. This requirement was struck down as unconstitutional.

“Legislators in Alabama have wasted millions of dollars on trying to get involved in a woman’s personal healthcare decisions. They stand to lose millions more if they pass this patently unconstitutional attempt to ban abortion,” said Dillon Nettles, policy analyst for the ACLU of Alabama.

Spurtacular
05-15-2019, 12:33 AM
It's sad that black women won't be killing all those black babies. Amirite?

Nbadan
05-15-2019, 12:47 AM
Its only a short matter of time before this law is struck down at the Federal Level....and Alabama will be writing a bigger check to PP and ACLU

FrostKing
05-15-2019, 01:03 AM
Muh right to murder babies

UnWantedTheory
05-15-2019, 03:53 AM
It's pretty pathetic that not even cases of rape and incest are exceptions.

UnWantedTheory
05-15-2019, 03:57 AM
Its only a short matter of time before this law is struck down at the Federal Level....and Alabama will be writing a bigger check to PP and ACLU
Pretty much.

spurraider21
05-15-2019, 04:25 AM
it will get struck down for sure... their play is hoping that upon appeal, the supreme court will take it on and overturn roe

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 06:54 AM

doctor gets 10 years in prison for doing an abortion

In Georgia, death penalty for girls who have an abortion

Trill Clinton
05-15-2019, 08:13 AM
So how will we fund foster homes and children shelters that will be full of unwanted babies?

How will we fund an increase of government assistance programs for these children born to poor families?

Will Hunting
05-15-2019, 08:21 AM
it will get struck down for sure... their play is hoping that upon appeal, the supreme court will take it on and overturn roe
I’d still be surprised if the Supreme Court overturns Roe. There’s 4 votes that are locks to uphold Roe and only 2 surefire votes against it (Alito and Thomas). I think Roberts or Kavanaugh is the 5th vote to uphold.

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 08:27 AM
"Roberts or Kavanaugh"

both Catholics, in a church that forbids contraception.

Spurtacular
05-15-2019, 09:02 AM

Yea, really sucks that a beautiful life can come out of a bad circumstance.

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 09:36 AM

The women victimized by the so-called Christian pro-birthers are poor, mostly non-white, so their kids will be born poor, disadvantaged, shitty schools, and, in USA, will die poor.

Pro-birthers are fucking lying, brutal hypocrites because they deny free health care, cancer/STD testing, and all peri-natal care to poor women, resulting in America having the highest maternal and infant mortality among industrial countries.

So stick your "beautiful life" up your ass.

MultiTroll
05-15-2019, 09:56 AM
booty has never met anyone who had a beautiful life that started out badly?

Chucho
05-15-2019, 10:11 AM

He's whole life is one giant flatline.

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 10:38 AM

your takes are as fucked up as pfarten's

statistically, if are you aren't born "beautiful" in USA you won't become beautiful. Check with non-Euro-white, non-males in USA for verification.

(social democratic Europe has better socio-economic upward mobility than USA)

making govt policy for 100Ms of people shouldn't be dominated by the 1 in 1000 cases.

unwanted children who aren't accepted by at least their mother, will statistically, be disadvantaged.

and the so-called Christians who criminalize abortions won't spend $0.01 on such kids, won't even feed or house them when they are food- and rent-stressed, will deny them Medicaid.

Spurminator
05-15-2019, 11:04 AM
All this abortion stuff is a last gasp effort to maintain control by appealing to the oldest and whitest among us. It may work for 2020/2022, but in the end this is a losing effort by Republicans that will only push more people towards Democrats, and all the GOP will have left is voter suppression.

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 11:10 AM
a saying says

“if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.”

Spurs Homer
05-15-2019, 11:30 AM
“Let’s save all these babies and then deny them healthcare so we can spend a hundred times more money before we watch them suffer and die without proper healthcare because you know we are christians n shit!”

makes perfect sense!

Winehole23
05-15-2019, 11:35 AM
All this abortion stuff is a last gasp effort to maintain control by appealing to the oldest and whitest among us. It may work for 2020/2022, but in the end this is a losing effort by Republicans that will only push more people towards Democrats, and all the GOP will have left is voter suppression.The 2020 US Census and subsequent redistricting could lock in GOP minority rule for at least another decade.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:36 AM
lol white men

Spurminator
05-15-2019, 12:09 PM
The 2020 US Census and subsequent redistricting could lock in GOP minority rule for at least another decade.

Yep. I consider gerrymandering to be a form of suppression.

FrostKing
05-15-2019, 12:51 PM
lol white men
Don't cuck. Not today.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Don't cuck. Not today.lol white guy getting angry about lol white men is peak lol white guy

tlongII
05-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Just ridiculous legislation. This is one of the reasons I’m not a republican.

ducks
05-15-2019, 02:29 PM
So how will we fund foster homes and children shelters that will be full of unwanted babies?

How will we fund an increase of government assistance programs for these children born to poor families?
Funny can kill babies but let’s keep people that kill people alive in prison tell they die of nature causes

Overcrowded prisons now

ducks
05-15-2019, 02:32 PM
If you live in Portland you will not have to worry about this there

Trill Clinton
05-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Funny can kill babies but let’s keep people that kill people alive in prison tell they die of nature causes

Overcrowded prisons now

Speak English

Spurminator
05-15-2019, 02:57 PM

Overcrowded prisons now

boutons_deux
05-15-2019, 03:35 PM
‘Those Chromosomes And All That’: AL GOP Fumbles Medical Basics Before Abortion Ban

In the debate before the vote, the lawmakers revealed a lack of basic knowledge about the medical foundations — or lack thereof — of their legislation.

House Bill 314 (https://legiscan.com/AL/text/HB314/id/1980843) is the most restrictive abortion ban in the country.

Without any exception for cases of rape or incest — even for 11-year-olds (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/) — it bars all “abortion and attempted abortion” by women “known” to be pregnant,

penalizing doctors with up to 99 years in prison for performing the procedure.

The time before a woman “is known” to be pregnant, he said,

“gives them that window of time. This bill does not change that window of time.

Once that person is known to be pregnant, then this bill will take effect.”

“You can’t know that immediately. It takes some time for all those chromosomes and all that.”

Days or weeks elapse between fertilization and positive pregnancy tests, Democratic lawmakers pointed out.

And what of eggs fertilized in labs?

If abortions are outlawed in cases of “known” pregnancy — as early as a fertilized egg, according to Chambliss —

should fertilized eggs (https://nyulangone.org/locations/fertility-center/in-vitro-fertilization) that have yet to be injected into a woman’s uterus have legal protections?

The Republican state senator revealed his real argument:

The bill does not address all potential children, but rather women’s bodies.

“The egg in the lab doesn’t apply,” Chambliss said (https://youtu.be/Yg7ApMOoHKE?t=1648). “It’s not in a woman. She’s not pregnant.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/alabama-republican-abortion-ban-known-pregnancy?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29 (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/alabama-republican-abortion-ban-known-pregnancy?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29)

So the misogynist Repugs don't give a shit about protecting embryos (ie, after conception)

but only about punishing women carrying embryos.

koriwhat
05-15-2019, 03:41 PM

lol

Spurtacular
05-15-2019, 05:21 PM
The women victimized by the so-called Christian pro-birthers are poor, mostly non-white, so their kids will be born poor, disadvantaged, shitty schools, and, in USA, will die poor.

Oh, the humanity! Having to not be born with a silver spoon in their mouths!

koriwhat
05-15-2019, 05:24 PM

But they do have a silver sppon from birth til death... being a citizen of the USA is more than most have in this world. Plus the dream is still alive and all can achieve it if they're inclined to whether dirt poor or not. :tu

koriwhat
05-15-2019, 05:25 PM

It's funny how loons like bouts are all sjw'ing up in here like they really give a shit whether women can or cannot have an abortion. Blowhards the lot of them!

ducks
05-15-2019, 06:04 PM
G
Speak English

Why in schools they must teach Spanish

pgardn
05-15-2019, 09:43 PM

Ouch.
And graphic.

How can you advocate for the right to kill unborn babies but then scream in disgust at the sight of a metallic coin hopper stretching my veiny foreskin taut and translucent like a bat’s wing?

pgardn
05-15-2019, 09:45 PM
G

Why in schools they must teach Spanish

Spanish in schools they must why teach

Any order will do.
Proceed.

Nbadan
05-15-2019, 11:22 PM

There is no indication that Roberts is willing to reconsider Rov V Wade anytime soon.

Nbadan
05-15-2019, 11:37 PM
https://twitter.com/Politicon/status/1128821638932385796

UnWantedTheory
05-16-2019, 01:41 AM
LMAO. I think we should force all of those beautiful lives on you and see how beautiful you really think it is after a few fucked up incest babies. Are you seriously advocating for rape victims and incest babies to be forced to term? If so, I truly hope you move to Alabama and raise many children there. Btw, beautiful life? Says who? No one asked us if we wanted to be born, so why is all this necessary? Let me guess, you are about to go all Spurt on us and ask how would I feel if my mom had an abortion instead like all of you idiots do? The answer is, I wouldn't give a shit, because I would have never existed. Why is it so important to you that a fetus is forced to term? Your faith? I assume you have no issues with the death penalty or pulling the plug on the comatose right? Regardless of the reasoning, leave everyone else to their choices and if you don't believe in abortion, don't fucking get one.

UnWantedTheory
05-16-2019, 01:44 AM
But they do have a silver sppon from birth til death... being a citizen of the USA is more than most have in this world. Plus the dream is still alive and all can achieve it if they're inclined to whether dirt poor or not. :tu
So you are only against abortion in the US because we have it so good? What about in some of the more fucked up countries? You care about the babies there? They don't have it so well, so you prefer babies to be born to suffering I take it? I am just curious where the line is for you fucking idiots.

UnWantedTheory
05-16-2019, 02:00 AM

Overcrowded prisons now
Oh, the hypocrisy here. Btw, you can thank the war on drugs and it's ridiculous laws for our overcrowded prison population much more than murderers.

UnWantedTheory
05-16-2019, 02:11 AM
your takes are as fucked up as pfarten's

statistically, if are you aren't born "beautiful" you won't become beautiful. Check with non-Euro-white, non-males in USA for verification.

making govt policy for 100Ms of people shouldn't be dominated by the 1 in 1000 cases.

unwanted children who aren't accepted by at least their mother, will statistically, be disadvantaged.

and the so-called Christians who criminalize abortions won't spend $0.01 on such kids, won't even feed or house them when they are food- and rent-stressed, will deny them Medicaid.
Yeah, but they sure as hell preach accountability while they force shit like this on the population don't they? They act as if disadvantaged people or scumbag parents are automatically going to be great because they prevented an abortion. In reality, the kid they forced to be born will grow up starving and continue the cycle. All the while these dumb fucks pat themselves on the back for doing what they perceive to be the will of an invisible sky fairy, that most of the time they claim not to understand.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Fuck those Alabama crackers. Thats just fucking dumb.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 12:11 PM
:lol Even Pat Robertson says they went too far.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2019, 12:14 PM

Yeah, I thought that was funny. Good thing our legislature is just about over for the year so they don't jump on the bandwagon and make asses of themselves.

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 12:25 PM

because he thinks AL and GA have hurt chances of SCOTUS5 annulling R v W

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I thought that was funny. Good thing our legislature is just about over for the year so they don't jump on the bandwagon and make asses of themselves.Eh, they just revived the Chick-fil-a bill so don't count them out yet.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 12:30 PM

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 02:11 PM
So you are only against abortion in the US because we have it so good? What about in some of the more fucked up countries? You care about the babies there? They don't have it so well, so you prefer babies to be born to suffering I take it? I am just curious where the line is for you fucking idiots.

basically idgaf one way or the other. you can develop your own bs theories about what i do and don't believe but it's just bs at the end of the day.

i think abortion is horrible but i really don't care what others do with themselves.

as for other countries, idgaf about other countries just like idgaf about other basketball teams not named SPURS.

RandomGuy
05-16-2019, 02:32 PM
Muh right to murder babies

Abortion doesn't murder babies. Try again.

Personally I'm not all that comfortable telling 12 year old rape victims that they have to risk childbirth when their fathers molest them.

You may like government forced pregnancy, but personally I think that call should not be made by anyone other than the woman involved.

RandomGuy
05-16-2019, 02:33 PM

Nah, you just keep voting for them and carrying their water. Kansas seeded yet? :rollin

RandomGuy
05-16-2019, 02:42 PM

https://pics.me.me/f-republican-policies-are-better-for-the-economy-and-society-30046409.png

CitizenDwayne
05-16-2019, 02:46 PM
Party of limited government

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 03:31 PM
basically idgaf one way or the other.

You keep saying this. It's kind of a tell. It says, "I've shown a lot of passion defending my side on this particular issue but I'm intellectually limited when it comes to giving any rationale."

RandomGuy
05-16-2019, 03:32 PM
Party of limited government

Is Trump Driving Women Away From the GOP for Good?
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/08/donald-trump-women-gop-221080

Republicans have a millennial women problem
Nearly 70 percent of young women say they are leaning toward Democratic candidates in the midterms.
If Democrats retake control of Congress in November, it will be in part due to their strength with young women.

A new survey from the Pew Research Center finds young women — between the ages of 18 and 34 — far and away prefer the Democratic congressional candidate in their districts. Their preference for Democrats is significantly higher than that of women of other age groups.

Women overall are likely to lean blue, with 54 percent supporting or leaning toward the Democratic candidate in their district this fall, versus 38 percent who favor the Republican candidate. But 68 percent of young women are choosing Democrats, compared to 24 percent who prefer Republicans.

Poll after poll shows Trump's presidency has been a disaster for the GOP in terms of dealing with half the population.

These laws will simply sustain that trend. Most worryingly, the 70% figure for young women will be the death knell for the party.

Midterms were a very clear signal for how 2020 will go, and these laws will simply further energize the base that I personally see in action locally.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 03:35 PM
You keep saying this. It's kind of a tell. It says, "I've shown a lot of passion defending my side on this particular issue but I'm intellectually limited when it comes to giving any rationale."

have i shown a lot of passion or you're just playing make believe again? show me how much passion i have exerted on this issue. you and the rest of the sissies here are all living in a world of make believe and though it's hilarious it is also very sad and pathetic too.

idgaf what others do but that doesn't mean i agree with their decisions. i frankly don't give a fuck either way but wouldn't choose the same action as a bunch of baby killing losers.

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 03:35 PM
wondering what would happen if one of these politicians' daughters was raped by a black dude

My guess is that it'd quickly diagnosed as a medically necessary abortion. Or they just send her out of state.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 03:39 PM
https://pics.me.me/f-republican-policies-are-better-for-the-economy-and-society-30046409.png

lmao the same meme could apply to quite a few blue states... fucking pathetic attempt!

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 03:39 PM
wondering what would happen if one of these politicians' daughters was raped by a black dude

My guess is that it'd quickly diagnosed as a medically necessary abortion. Or they just send her out of state.

i wouldn't doubt it. as well, why a black dude? lmao look what you went straight to...

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 03:47 PM
i wouldn't doubt it. as well, why a black dude? lmao look what you went straight to...

uh...because it's Alabama and the title mentioned 25 white politicians. Maybe I'm wrong but my guess is that the worst case scenario in many of their minds is having a half black grandchild.

I guess even more so if the dad was Muslim as well.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 03:49 PM
uh...because it's Alabama and the title mentioned 25 white politicians. Maybe I'm wrong but my guess is that the worst case scenario in many of their minds is having a half black grandchild.

fuck a worst case scenario... it was your scenario so i'm guessing you think only black dudes rape people. goes hand in hand with the rest of your passionate racist freudian slips.

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 03:54 PM
fuck a worst case scenario... it was your scenario so i'm guessing you think only black dudes rape people. goes hand in hand with the rest of your passionate racist freudian slips.

So if you asked these politicians if they'd rather have a black or white grandchild, you don't think they'd overwhelmingly choose white?

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 03:56 PM
So if you asked these politicians if they'd rather have a black or white grandchild, you don't think they'd overwhelmingly choose white?

idgaf about your make believe scenario/world... beating around the bush because you popped your head out of the sands of racism. see how easy it is to put a label on you? want to keep playing make believe you good little passionate racist?

FrostKing
05-16-2019, 04:04 PM
Abortion doesn't murder babies. Try again.

Personally I'm not all that comfortable telling 12 year old rape victims that they have to risk childbirth when their fathers molest them.

You may like government forced pregnancy, but personally I think that call should not be made by anyone other than the woman involved.
> 12 year old rape victims of their fathers

Here you guys go again getting bogged down by the well being of the tiny outlier.

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 04:08 PM
idgaf about your make believe scenario/world... beating around the bush because you popped your head out of the sands of racism. see how easy it is to put a label on you? want to keep playing make believe you good little passionate racist?

you're a weird motherfucker. "the sands of racism". wtf.

I'm not even sure what your point is. That I'm racist? or that none of those white Alabama politicians are?

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 04:10 PM

Here you guys go again getting bogged down by the well being of the tiny outlier.

The legislation was designed specifically to leave out the "tiny outlier."

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 04:23 PM
you're a weird motherfucker. "the sands of racism". wtf.

I'm not even sure what your point is. That I'm racist? or that none of those white Alabama politicians are?

so here's three things to take away from our interaction in the last hour or so...

1) you think i'm passionate about the topic at hand but can't point to a specific thing whatsoever.

2) you think only black men rape which leads one to believe you're racist. if you aren't, then why are you being so damn specific?

3) you think 25 white men are all racist due to their lack of melanin.

you're a loon!

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 04:24 PM

So you’re saying the 12 year old rape victim should be forced to have a kid because her situation is an outlier? I don’t follow.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 04:25 PM
too bad all yalls moms didn't abort you all. :lol

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 04:27 PM
We resist gun control laws because of the chance that the government sends the military to our homes to force us to pay taxes, but a 12 year old rape victim is an "outlier."

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 04:28 PM
so here's three things to take away from our interaction in the last hour or so...

1) you think i'm passionate about the topic at hand but can't point to a specific thing whatsoever.

2) you think only black men rape which leads one to believe you're racist. if you aren't, then why are you being so damn specific?

3) you think 25 white men are all racist due to their lack of melanin.

you're a loon!

my responses:

1) what the fuck are you even talking about? I don't give a fuck about your passion about the topic. Or lack thereof.
2) I've never said anything that can be interpreted (by a non-retard) as me thinking only black men rape.
3) I do think that out of 25 white conservative Alabama politicians, more than a few are racist. You got that one right.

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 04:29 PM
too bad all yalls moms didn't abort you all. :lol
So you want people who disagree with you aborted?

Thats pretty fucked up,tbh.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 05:00 PM
my responses:

1) what the fuck are you even talking about? I don't give a fuck about your passion about the topic. Or lack thereof.
2) I've never said anything that can be interpreted (by a non-retard) as me thinking only black men rape.
3) I do think that out of 25 white conservative Alabama politicians, more than a few are racist. You got that one right.

1) it was spurminator, my bad! yall all seem the same tbh.
2) you went straight to the black guy angle and well, once a racist always a racist. hahaha
3) you can think whatever you want in your make believe world but it still doesn't mean you're correct. you're still a good little racist though so no worries. :tu

Thats pretty fucked up,tbh.

it's called sarcasm but i really don't give a fuck about any of you dead or alive tbh. yall are just anonymous retards living on the internet.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 05:02 PM

as well, who is disagreeing with me? there's only a few and they aren't liberal indoctrinated retards like you and others here. if my actual stance is do whatever you'd like then who exactly is disagreeing with me? lol dumbass

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 06:00 PM
Texas lawmakers close to sending “born alive” abortion bill to Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk

Republicans in the Texas Senate passed the bill Thursday with the support of two Democrats.

If the Texas House concurs with minor changes the Senate made to the measure, it will go to the governor.

would impose criminal penalties on doctors who fail to treat babies born alive after failed abortion attempts — extremely rare cases

Texas reported zero live births resulting from abortions between 2013 and 2016, :lol

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/05/16/texas-born-alive-abortion-bill-likely-headed-greg-abbotts-desk/

extremely rare cases but TX shitbags had to waste time pandering to the Christian Taliban

SpursforSix
05-16-2019, 06:02 PM
it's called sarcasm but i really don't give a fuck about any of you dead or alive tbh. yall are just anonymous retards living on the internet.

Doesn’t give a fuck.

Proceeds to argue with everyone, gets overly defensive, and desperately makes sure that everyone knows he’s cool because he does acid and shrooms.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 06:08 PM
Doesn’t give a fuck.

Proceeds to argue with everyone, gets overly defensive, and desperately makes sure that everyone knows he’s cool because he does acid and shrooms.

funny you keep going this route when over and over again you're shown to be the clown that you are. fucking clown!

ps: no one is cool for doing lsd nor mushshrooms. once again playing make believe comes back to bite you in your sorry ass.

FrostKing
05-16-2019, 06:12 PM
So you’re saying the 12 year old rape victim should be forced to have a kid because her situation is an outlier? I don’t follow.
The majority shouldn't be punished for the benefit of the few.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 06:14 PM

hey hey now with the pronouns! lol

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 06:20 PM
Alabama boycott builds as states retaliate against abortion law

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-abortion-alabama-boycott/alabama-boycott-builds-as-states-retaliate-against-abortion-law-idUSKCN1SM2V8?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29 (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-abortion-alabama-boycott/alabama-boycott-builds-as-states-retaliate-against-abortion-law-idUSKCN1SM2V8?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29)

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 06:41 PM
Alabama boycott builds as states retaliate against abortion law

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-abortion-alabama-boycott/alabama-boycott-builds-as-states-retaliate-against-abortion-law-idUSKCN1SM2V8?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29 (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-abortion-alabama-boycott/alabama-boycott-builds-as-states-retaliate-against-abortion-law-idUSKCN1SM2V8?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29)

:lmao loons and their weak boycotts.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 06:57 PM

It's not all or nothing, dumbass. The legislation could easily say "except in cases of incest and rape." Problem solved.

It doesn't. Hence the outrage over a lack of exception for incest and rape.

Which is all by design.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 07:02 PM
It's not all or nothing, dumbass. The legislation could easily say "except in cases of incest and rape." Problem solved.

It doesn't. Hence the outrage over a lack of exception for incest and rape.

Which is all by design.

it wouldn't matter either way so why pretend? the route they went is already controversial however i agree with you that going down this route there should be an exception in such cases as incest and rape.

there's no easy solution to any of this tbh.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 07:14 PM
there's no easy solution to any of this tbh.

The easy solution is to respect women's agency over their bodies, quit insulting the intelligence of the people you represent by pretending that a peanut sized embryo with a "heartbeat" is any more sacred or conscious than an earthworm, and drop this insane and archaic abortion stuff.

But this is all about maintaining a stranglehold on the evangelical vote.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 07:37 PM
The easy solution is to respect women's agency over their bodies, quit insulting the intelligence of the people you represent by pretending that a peanut sized embryo with a "heartbeat" is any more sacred or conscious than an earthworm, and drop this insane and archaic abortion stuff.

But this is all about maintaining a stranglehold on the evangelical vote.

not necessarily... the fact that is lost in all this is that a majority of abortions aren't because of incest or rape but because of sluts, whores, and dumbasses. that's what needs to be addressed but i doubt even if better programs to educate come about that this shit will ever be solved.

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 07:49 PM
States with the worst anti-abortion laws also have the worst infant mortality rates

https://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-anti-abortion-infant-mortality-20190515-story.html (https://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-anti-abortion-infant-mortality-20190515-story.html)

==================

Infant Mortality Rates by State

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/infant_mortality_rates/infant_mortality.htm (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/infant_mortality_rates/infant_mortality.htm)

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 07:57 PM
So that’s a yes? If you want a 12 year old who’s been raped to be forced to have a kid at least just be a man and admit it.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 08:22 PM
not necessarily... the fact that is lost in all this is that a majority of abortions aren't because of incest or rape but because of sluts, whores, and dumbasses. that's what needs to be addressed but i doubt even if better programs to educate come about that this shit will ever be solved.

1. That's not what a fact is.
2. The cause doesn't matter. We don't tell people they can't shoot a home intruder if they left the door unlocked. We can't sentence women to 40 weeks of bodily submission to the government because they had sex.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 08:52 PM
1. That's not what a fact is.
2. The cause doesn't matter. We don't tell people they can't shoot a home intruder if they left the door unlocked. We can't sentence women to 40 weeks of bodily submission to the government because they had sex.

again, there's no easy answer. you have 2 sides, and i'd claim more like 4+, at each other constantly just like the political landscape today and you think there's an easy solution to all of this. reality is there's no solution that will appease any side and i'm not sure there ever will be tbh.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 08:54 PM
So reducing people to the color of their skin is okay now. Used to be racist but I guess that's outdated.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 08:55 PM
So reducing people to the color of their skin is okay now. Used to be racist but I guess that's outdated.

:tu

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 08:56 PM
again, there's no easy answer. you have 2 sides, and i'd claim more like 4+, at each other constantly just like the political landscape today and you think there's an easy solution to all of this. reality is there's no solution that will appease any side and i'm not sure there ever will be tbh.
In every other modern country in the world abortion isn’t the hot button issue it is here. Only in America do we have dirt poor evangelicals who think overturning Roe is more important than making sure their kids get the same/more opportunities than they got.

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 09:00 PM
Abortion in America, explained in 10 facts

1) Abortion is at an all-time low

2) Abortion is still common

3) Most people who have abortions already have kids

4) Four states have passed “heartbeat” bills in 2019, and Alabama just passed an even stricter law

5) None of these laws are in effect yet

6) If it does take effect, the Georgia law could have an impact on people who miscarry

7) Many of the recently passed abortion laws are aimed at overturning Roe v. Wade

8) Some recently passed or proposed bills loosen restrictions on abortion

9) Abortion laws do not allow infants to be killed after birth

10) The majority of abortions happen early in pregnancy

more than 90 percent (https://www.vox.com/2019/3/11/18246702/trump-abortion-ralph-northam-virginia-green-bay) of abortions happen within the first trimester, or about the first three months.

Only 1.4 percent of abortions happen at 21 weeks’ gestation or later,

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/16/18628002/abortion-ohio-alabama-georgia-law-bill-details (https://www.vox.com/2019/5/16/18628002/abortion-ohio-alabama-georgia-law-bill-details)

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 09:01 PM

I just told you the easy answer. Respect established legal precedent, supported by over 2/3rds of the country, and (more importantly) respect a person's authority over his or her body. That's easy.

Coming up with ludicrous arguments about the sanctity of embryos and giving no exception to cases of rape and incest? That's not easy. That takes work. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of fucking morons in this country who make that hard work worthwhile.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 09:01 PM
In every other modern country in the world abortion isn’t the hot button issue it is here. Only in America do we have dirt poor evangelicals who think overturning Roe is more important than making sure their kids get the same/more opportunities than they got.

again, idgaf about any other country so they're laws and politics don't mean one bit to me.

as for the good ol' USA, well we'll all just have to keep getting upset over nothing. none of yall are affected by this, right? yall are programmed to be upset; tell the truth.

as for me, i don't care. be a whore, don't be a whore, do whatever you want as long as you leave me the fuck alone. i'm still going to have the opinion though that killing a baby is wrong whether you think it's a clump of cells or not.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 09:03 PM
I just told you the easy answer. Respect established legal precedent, supported by over 2/3rds of the country, and (more importantly) respect a person's authority over his or her body. That's easy.

Coming up with ludicrous arguments about the sanctity of embryos and giving no exception to cases of rape and incest? That's not easy. That takes work. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of fucking morons in this country who make that hard work worthwhile.

you trying to create a black & white scenario isn't going to change a thing.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 09:06 PM
you trying to create a black & white scenario isn't going to change a thing.

It's not black and white. It's easy vs. hard.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:07 PM
This actually goes right into the blatantly racist against whites archive I have in this forum tbh.

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 09:08 PM
again, idgaf about any other country so they're laws and politics don't mean one bit to me.

as for the good ol' USA, well we'll all just have to keep getting upset over nothing. none of yall are affected by this, right? yall are programmed to be upset; tell the truth.

as for me, i don't care. be a whore, don't be a whore, do whatever you want as long as you leave me the fuck alone. i'm still going to have the opinion though that killing a baby is wrong whether you think it's a clump of cells or not.
I’m absolutely affected by this. There’s plenty of studies that show Roe v. Wade led a huge decrease in violent crime across the country, and there’s also a lot more people on welfare and public assistance if abortion is outlawed. It affects how your tax dollars and my dollars are allocated.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:08 PM
A bunch racists attacking people based on their skin color. Tell me again who the party of racists is.

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 09:09 PM
A bunch racists attacking people based on their skin color. Tell me again who the party of racists is.
If I reply to you about how tough white people have it will that make you stop complaining?

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 09:10 PM
It's not black and white. It's easy vs. hard.

i could go down a path that questions everything you laid out but it would just be what if's and what not. i'm not trying to change your mind so i won't go down that path.

just realize no issue is as clear as black & white or easy & hard to deal with.

boutons_deux
05-16-2019, 09:10 PM
Post-Roe America Won't Be Like Pre-Roe America. It Will Be Worse.

The new abortion bans are harsher than the old ones.

While doctors were prosecuted for abortions before Roe, patients rarely were.

Today, in states that have legislated fetal personhood,

women are already arrested on suspicion of harming or endangering their fetuses, including by using drugs (https://www.propublica.org/article/when-the-womb-is-a-crime-scene), attempting suicide (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/12/28/opinion/abortion-murder-charge.html?module=inline) or, in a case in Utah (https://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/08/us/plea-agreement-for-mother-in-baby-s-death.html?module=inline), delaying a cesarean section.

There’s no reason to believe that, in states where abortion is considered homicide, prosecutors will be less punitive when investigating it.

the new laws seek to curtail medical discretion.

Under the Alabama measure, doctors can perform abortions only when a woman is facing death or “serious risk of substantial physical impairment of a major bodily function.”

Otherwise, abortion is a class A felony, and Reagan said the potential 99-year prison sentence it carries is far longer than any punishment a doctor could have faced in pre-Roe America.

Alabama law explicitly likens abortion to a crime against humanity.

a signal to prosecutors to treat it as an extraordinarily grave transgression.

the Georgia law, which, as Mark Joseph Stern points out in Slate (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/hb481-georgia-abortion-ban-criminal-brian-kemp-horrific.html), has language that criminalizes self-induced abortion.

Nor are women who abort exempt from punishment in the most recent version (http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/ViewDocument.aspx?d=1131516) of Louisiana’s six-week abortion ban.

Republican politicians in other states are clearly interested in locking women up;

last month Texas legislators :lol held a hearing (https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/10/texas-bill-would-make-it-possible-put-women-death-having-abortions/?utm_term=.470ef64cbefa) on a bill that would allow women who have abortions to be

charged with homicide and potentially subject to the death penalty. :lol pro-life! :lol

there were almost 200 reported deaths from illegal abortion just in 1965, 17 percent of all deaths from pregnancy and childbirth that year.

Each year thousands of women were hospitalized for botched abortions.

Granting personhood to fetuses has already enabled some states to subject women to new types of social control

Rather than moving backward, we’re charting awful new frontiers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/16/opinion/alabama-abortion-georgia-roe.html?par1tner=rss&emc=rss (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/16/opinion/alabama-abortion-georgia-roe.html?partner=rss&emc=rss)

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:11 PM
As long as we recognize who is normalizing racism tbh

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 09:12 PM
I’m absolutely affected by this. There’s plenty of studies that show Roe v. Wade led a huge decrease in violent crime across the country, and there’s also a lot more people on welfare and public assistance if abortion is outlawed. It affects how your tax dollars and my dollars are allocated.

funny... ask chicago how much violent crimes have dropped considering there's probably shit tons of unplannedparenthood's up in that city. as well, welfare is already out the roof yet it would be worse? crocodile tears is all i see.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 09:12 PM

As long as we recognize who is normalizing racism tbh

This actually goes right into the blatantly racist against whites archive I have in this forum tbh.

:lmao

Jesus Christ, cry some more, bitch boy.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 09:15 PM

deflect... but you can't run for long! wait til the mob turns on you buddy. :tu :lmao

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 09:16 PM

:lmao I’m pretty sure he has an alarm that goes off whenever the term “white men” is used on this forum.

:cry muh white victim hood :cry

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:21 PM

Defend your racists.

Pavlov
This actually goes right into the blatantly racist against whites archive I have in this forum tbh.Sorry about your uterus, dude.

Spurminator
I fucking love being a white male, tbh. I can't imagine feeling like it was a disadvantage.

Things would really have to be going poorly for you in the first place, and you'd have to compound that with a complete lack of perspective or experience to think your whiteness is the cause of your problems.

Nathan, get a therapist, buddy.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:22 PM
"I don't like when they shine light on our objective racism that we have normalized"

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:24 PM
Sorry about your uterus, dude.

Sorry about your racism problem. Calling me a female to insult me is also a nice touch.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 09:26 PM
Defend your racists.

You first, white bitch.

we need to ship her ass back to somalia so she can fuck their shit up instead. fuck that dumb cunt!

No, because she's clearly a massive positive for.this country. Japan and China won't be able to compete now that we have her.

wtf are we importing all these idiots in the first place? so fucking dumb!

For some reason people recognize you need standards when a corporation hires someone but no standards are fine when it comes to a country.

he/she is just scared about being labeled "islamophobic"... idgaf! fuck illhan and her ilk!

Will Hunting
05-16-2019, 09:26 PM
Nathan89 what opportunities do you think you lost out on by being white?

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 09:31 PM
Sorry about your racism problem. Calling me a female to insult me is also a nice touch.Did that offend you?

My only racism problem is muh privilege is pretty over the top and nonsensical.

Avant
05-16-2019, 09:39 PM
Sorry about your uterus, dude.

Pavlov, always talking posters, what a freak.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:39 PM
Nathan89 what opportunities do you think you lost out on by being white?

Imagine thinking this is a reasonable response to someone calling out racists.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 09:41 PM
You first, white bitch.

It's not racist to have high immigration standards. But you are objectively racist.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 09:46 PM
It's not racist to have high immigration standards. But you are objectively racist.

Please detail which non-racial standards you believe were overlooked in Congresswoman Omar's immigration to the United States, white bitch.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 09:46 PM
Pavlov, always talking posters, what a freak.

:lol Avante's losing his shit.

He's gonna start bumping threads and following me around.

The banning countdown has begun.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:19 PM
Please detail which non-racial standards you believe were overlooked in Congresswoman Omar's immigration to the United States, white bitch.

Lol retards still thinking religious affiliation has anything to do with race. Fuck illhan, her bs supporters, and her religion.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Nathan they hate when you put the shoe on the other foot...

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Nathan they hate when you put the shoe on the other foot...Are you oppressed too?

Avant
05-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Are you oppressed too?

Pavlov, why is it all you ever do is hassle posters?

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 10:26 PM
Nathan they hate when you put the shoe on the other foot...

Yeah Nathan, enjoy these words of encouragement from the guy who is overwhelmingly regarded as the dumbest person on this forum.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 10:27 PM
Lol retards still thinking religious affiliation has anything to do with race. Fuck illhan, her bs supporters, and her religion.

Do we have a religious standard for immigration? Should we?

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:33 PM
Are you oppressed too?

I'm opposed to dipshit bitchass dudes like you who can't stop being a fucking pest. Fuck off you god damn bitch!

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Yeah Nathan, enjoy these words of encouragement from the guy who is overwhelmingly regarded as the dumbest person on this forum.

Lol dumbest... says the retard sperm.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:36 PM
Do we have a religious standard for immigration? Should we?

Nah but we should. We should ban islam altogether! Fuck that ideology, those that subscribe to it, and bitches like you that bend over for it.

DMC
05-16-2019, 10:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6kylZDXsAA36nq.jpg

These 25 white men – all Republicans – just voted to ban abortion in Alabama

Legislation makes abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy, with the only exception for a serious threat to the health of the woman

The American Taliban

But Muslims are good, right?

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 10:39 PM
Lol dumbest... says the retard sperm.

A comeback like this truly signals an intellect to be reckoned with.

You're doing great, Mensa.

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:39 PM
But Muslims are good, right?

As long as they're marrying 9 yr olds and throwing gays off buildings. :tu

Religion of pieces of shit!

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:40 PM
A comeback like this truly signals an intellect to be reckoned with.

You're doing great, Mensa.

Wasn't trying like you were. Dumbass resorted to name calling because you lost the argument you big fucking racist!

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 10:40 PM
Nah but we should. We should ban islam altogether! Fuck that ideology, those that subscribe to it, and bitches like you that bend over for it.

What steps would you take to ban Islam?

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 10:41 PM
What steps would you take to ban Islam?

Step 1: throw bitchass dudes like yourself out of this country.

Spurminator
05-16-2019, 10:42 PM
Step 1: throw bitchass dudes like yourself out of this country.

I'm not Muslim. What cause would you have to deport me? You plan to deport everyone who doesn't think we should deport Muslims?

Sounds expensive. And slightly tyrannical.

Nathan89
05-16-2019, 10:46 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1129192923055251456?s=20

koriwhat
05-16-2019, 11:02 PM
I'm not Muslim. What cause would you have to deport me? You plan to deport everyone who doesn't think we should deport Muslims?

Sounds expensive. And slightly tyrannical.

Sarcasm/humor aren't traits of the left. Ex; any late night show just take your pick.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 11:51 PM
Pavlov, why is it all you ever do is hassle posters?

:lol Avante's losing his shit.

He's gonna start bumping threads and following me around.

The banning countdown has begun.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 11:52 PM
I'm opposed to dipshit bitchass dudes like you who can't stop being a fucking pest. Fuck off you god damn bitch!I said "oppressed" -- lol dumbass.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 11:53 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1129192923055251456?s=20Well you'd certainly keep those rape babies and raise them as your own, so what are you complaining about?

Spurtacular
05-17-2019, 12:03 AM
LMAO. I think we should force all of those beautiful lives on you and see how beautiful you really think it is after a few fucked up incest babies. Are you seriously advocating for rape victims and incest babies to be forced to term? If so, I truly hope you move to Alabama and raise many children there. Btw, beautiful life? Says who? No one asked us if we wanted to be born, so why is all this necessary? Let me guess, you are about to go all Spurt on us and ask how would I feel if my mom had an abortion instead like all of you idiots do? The answer is, I wouldn't give a shit, because I would have never existed. Why is it so important to you that a fetus is forced to term? Your faith? I assume you have no issues with the death penalty or pulling the plug on the comatose right? Regardless of the reasoning, leave everyone else to their choices and if you don't believe in abortion, don't fucking get one.

The world would be better off if you weren't born. You won't get an argument from me there.

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 12:23 AM
The world would be better off if you weren't born. You won't get an argument from me there.
So you're pro abortion.:tu

Winehole23
05-17-2019, 02:29 AM
Echo of kw, tbh.

Crusty libertarians!

UnWantedTheory
05-17-2019, 03:10 AM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1129192923055251456?s=20
What about all the beautiful life that would come from those rapes like Spurt said? Either way, if laws like this are upheld it is doing far more damage than any threat those extremists could ever issue.

UnWantedTheory
05-17-2019, 03:11 AM
Aren't I a beautiful life? :cry

UnWantedTheory
05-17-2019, 03:14 AM
The majority shouldn't be punished for the benefit of the few.For starters the majority do not agree with you. Secondly, who the fuck would be punished other than the 12 year old rape victim?

UnWantedTheory
05-17-2019, 03:17 AM
it wouldn't matter either way so why pretend? the route they went is already controversial however i agree with you that going down this route there should be an exception in such cases as incest and rape.

there's no easy solution to any of this tbh.The easy solution would be to leave the issue alone. If you don't agree with abortion don't get one. It could be that simple. But of course politicians will always stir the pot for votes and cost the taxpayers millions along the way.

ElNono
05-17-2019, 04:26 AM
party of smaller government and personal responsibility...

plus, they're just women... should be bursting out babies when not in the kitchen, amirite?

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2019, 05:27 AM
The easy solution would be to leave the issue alone. If you don't agree with abortion don't get one. It could be that simple. But of course politicians will always stir the pot for votes and cost the taxpayers millions along the way.

X2

RandomGuy
05-17-2019, 07:04 AM

Pretty much. Romania banned abortion, and it led to some rather unpleasant consequences that I literally shudder to think about.

RandomGuy
05-17-2019, 07:05 AM

Republicans are the party of racists. You want me to say it again? Let me know how many times you need it said.

RandomGuy
05-17-2019, 07:09 AM

That is pretty much the root of it, i.e. the belief, not even supported by anything it he bible, that somehow souls are attached to a fertilized egg immediately at fertilization.

It is bizarre, and then gets wrapped up in identity politics. Many conservative catholics and evengelicals use it as a shibboleth for who is a "real" christian. At that point, thinking really stops.

Will Hunting
05-17-2019, 07:36 AM
For starters the majority do not agree with you. Secondly, who the fuck would be punished other than the 12 year old rape victim?
The peanut sized embryos, dude. They get punished :cry

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 07:45 AM
politicians will always stir the pot for votes and cost the taxpayers millions along the way.

Repugs have allied themselves with militant, politicized, venal evangelical so-called pastors who have made one's abortion and LGBT stances a ticket to heaven or hell. Christian Taliban are now the tail that wags the Repug dog.

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 11:27 AM
ABORTION IS IMMORAL, EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO MY MISTRESSES

https://external-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQD8Muwj5q7jSHco&w=540&h=282&url=http%3A%2F%2Fd3thpuk46eyjbu.cloudfront.net%2Fu ploads%2Fproduction%2F11890%2F1549997994%2Forigina l%2Frepubds2.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQB3DTeiWAa8FJdt

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/abortion-is-immoral-except-when-it-comes-to-my-mistresses?fbclid=IwAR2EOboLFCwo4a56OciZJ_YWphYBwR cFSwoeWm6mUDv_jcD2WCDOOBMI1cA

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 12:29 PM
https://images.dailykos.com/images/676233/story_image/clay_bennett_gop_hanger.jpg?1558004834

Winehole23
05-17-2019, 12:33 PM
It's virtue-signalling, a tip of the cap to the paternalistic subjugation of women, aka "the traditional family," but could turn out to be something more -- curbing the freedom and equality of women was always part of the game plan after movement conservatives took over the GOP.

SCOTUS may get more than one bite at the apple.

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 12:59 PM
the misogynist, racist Repugs and their Rape Caucus

GOP lawmaker stuns colleagues with bizarre speech about ‘consensual rape’ on Missouri House floor

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Barry-Hovis-800x430.jpgGOP Rep. Barry Hovis, a former law enforcement official, :lol (aka Fat Cop), argued that opponents of the bill were overestimating how often women in the United States were really raped.

“Because most of my rapes [encountered as a law enforcement official] were not the gentleman jumping out the bushes that nobody’d ever met. That was one of two times out of 100.

Most of them were date rapes or consensual rapes, which were all terrible!”

he said that he misspoke :lol and

claimed he meant to say that law-enforcement officials always have

to determine whether a sexual assault claim is “consensual or rape.” :lol

He then said he knew there was “no such thing as consensual rape.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/gop-lawmaker-stuns-colleagues-with-bizarre-speech-about-consensual-rape-on-missouri-house-floor/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

He should have gone on to say, like Missouri Aiken, raped women can avoid pregnancy by flushing out the semen.

“If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down,”

The Repug Rape Caucus is alive and well

Missouri police and their "consensual sexaul assault" :lol

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 12:59 PM
I said "oppressed" -- lol dumbass.

you're the dumbass that doesn't understand that i don't give a fuck what you said nor what you have to say. idgaf about you but it seems as though you can't get enough of me. you're a straight up bitch pav. only bitches act like you and that's truth.

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:04 PM
you're the dumbass that doesn't understand that i don't give a fuck what you said nor what you have to say. idgaf about you but it seems as though you can't get enough of me. you're a straight up bitch pav. only bitches act like you and that's truth.:lol still responding.

You're so weak.

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:09 PM
:lol still responding.

You're so weak.

are you not weak? you keep pestering me after well over a yr of me telling you to fuck off.

yall always say i wish death on people here but i won't wish it on you pav. all i'll say is that it'll be grand when you aren't here any longer and i'm not just speaking about ST. fuck off bitch!

spurraider21
05-17-2019, 01:11 PM
I’d still be surprised if the Supreme Court overturns Roe. There’s 4 votes that are locks to uphold Roe and only 2 surefire votes against it (Alito and Thomas). I think Roberts or Kavanaugh is the 5th vote to uphold.
agree. but that's still clearly their intention. they know full well this will get struck down in court. it's in direct contradiction with SCOTUS precedent. they didn't dream this would go unchallenged or survive in the lower courts

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:20 PM
are you not weak? you keep pestering me after well over a yr of me telling you to fuck off.You're the one who doesn't want to respond to my posts.

It's as easy as, you know, not responding to my posts.

Why can't your weak ass do that?

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:27 PM
You're the one who doesn't want to respond to my posts.

It's as easy as, you know, not responding to my posts.

Why can't your weak ass do that?

why can't your weak ass take a clue and move along? i don't go out of my way to bug you so do the same and fuck off already. god damn you're such a fucking bitch.

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:29 PM
why can't your weak ass take a clue and move along? i don't go out of my way to bug you so do the same and fuck off already. god damn you're such a fucking bitch.I discuss things on a discussion board.

If you don't want to respond to me, don't respond to me. That's all you have to do.

Unless you're too weak....

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:33 PM
I discuss things on a discussion board.

If you don't want to respond to me, don't respond to me. That's all you have to do.

Unless you're too weak....

you don't discuss shit tbh. you're a troll and a shitty one at that. you're a straight up nerd trying to bully people on the internet because you can't in real life.

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:41 PM
you don't discuss shit tbh. you're a troll and a shitty one at that. you're a straight up nerd trying to bully people on the internet because you can't in real life.Do you feel bullied?

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Do you feel bullied?

no, i feel pestered. you're trying to bully but you're a bitch and not much of a bully. that's what you're not understanding pav. you're a straight up bitch.

Thanos
05-17-2019, 01:44 PM
you don't discuss shit tbh. you're a troll and a shitty one at that. you're a straight up nerd trying to bully people on the internet because you can't in real life.
:lol the lack of self awareness here is staggering.

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:48 PM
:lol the lack of self awareness here is staggering.

yeah because i'm here trying to bully people... lmao lack of self awareness is your bitchass hiding behind an alt.

btw, it's comical all the sissy bitchass males here who come out of the woodwork to support each other. too funny!

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:50 PM
no, i feel pestered. you're trying to bully but you're a bitch and not much of a bully. that's what you're not understanding pav. you're a straight up bitch.You're not understanding how weak and whiny you are, kori.

If you don't want to respond to me, just don't respond to me.

It's all on you.

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 01:56 PM
You're not understanding how weak and whiny you are, kori.

It's all on you.

dude if you could take a clue and grow a spine you would've moved along the first time i told you to stop bugging me well over a yr ago but you keep on. you do so because you are the literal definition of a bitch.

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 01:59 PM
dude if you could take a clue and grow a spine you would've moved along the first time i told you to stop bugging me well over a yr ago but you keep on. you do so because you are the literal definition of a bitch.If you don't want to respond to me, just don't respond to me.

It's all on you.

Do it! Don't whine about notifications, you weak little sissy!

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 05:27 PM
Amid Wave of Anti-Choice Laws Across US, Warren Introduces Plan to Protect Abortion Rights

"We must build a future that protects the right of all women to have children, the right of all women to not have children, and the right to bring children up in a safe and healthy environment."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren called on the U.S. Congress to step in and pass federal laws to prevent further erosion of their reproductive rights.

called on lawmakers to

block a potential overturning of Roe v. Wade by removing states' rights to legislate which medical procedures are and aren't permitted in each state.

Under Warren's plan, Congress would pass laws that

prohibit states from passing their own measures blocking people from accessing certain medical procedures and medical providers from performing specific procedures, including abortions.

"Under the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution, federal law preempts state law," Warren wrote.

"And because

these federal protections would be valid on a variety of constitutional grounds — including equal protection and the commerce clause — 

they

would ensure that choice would remain the law of the land even if the Supreme Court overturns Roe."

Warren wrote that Congress should also pass laws

preemptively blocking Targeted Regulations on Abortion Providers, also known as TRAP laws, which impose restrictions on abortion clinics to make it impossible to deliver care, and

should repeal the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits federal funds from being used for abortion services.

The rule keeps abortion care out of reach for many low-income and marginalized women who rely on Medicaid and the Indian Health Service for their healthcare.

(https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/17/amid-wave-anti-choice-laws-across-us-warren-introduces-plan-protect-abortion-rights)https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/17/amid-wave-anti-choice-laws-across-us-warren-introduces-plan-protect-abortion-rights

Liz is kicking Christian Taliban's hate-saturated asses

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 05:40 PM
Its frontal assault on Roe v. Wade shows that the GOP understands power

Public support for Roe usually runs (http://pollingreport.com/abortion.htm) between 60 and 65 percent,

with a few polls (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/nbc-wsj-poll-support-roe-v-wade-hits-new-high-n893806) showing even greater support. Take out the people who don’t give an answer and, at most, it’s

about 30 percent of Americans who support the Republican position on this issue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/05/15/gops-frontal-assault-roe-v-wade-shows-they-understand-power/?utm_term=.859f409af009 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/05/15/gops-frontal-assault-roe-v-wade-shows-they-understand-power/?utm_term=.859f409af009)

Another poll, that I can't find, showed EVEN 52% of Repugs want to keep R v W, while 70%+ of Dems do.

So, whatever the exact (varying) percentages are, the pro-birth Christian Taliban are the tiny minority of Americans, a minority tale wagging the Repug mangy, heart-worm dog.

koriwhat
05-17-2019, 05:57 PM

It's all on you.

Do it! Don't whine about notifications, you weak little sissy!

i have not gone out of my way to get on your radar. you on the other hand see this as a game because you're able to hide behind a monitor. that wouldn't be the case in real life at all. you're a bitch chump! just like bitchddude24 is a bitch, just like cuckblake is a bitch, just like so many of you fake men on this website are bitches. prove me wrong!

Pavlov
05-17-2019, 06:11 PM
i have not gone out of my way to get on your radar. you on the other hand see this as a game because you're able to hide behind a monitor. that wouldn't be the case in real life at all. you're a bitch chump! just like bitchddude24 is a bitch, just like cuckblake is a bitch, just like so many of you fake men on this website are bitches. prove me wrong!
Like you would fight me over :loling the stupid things you say.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2019, 06:22 PM
Those idiots are stupid to try to push this to the supreme court. I think if it even makes it that far they will still uphold R v W.

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Those idiots are stupid to try to push this to the supreme court. I think if it even makes it that far they will still uphold R v W.

The SCOTUS papists might surprise you

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 07:08 PM
The Alabama Abortion Law Is a Disaster for Republicans

Banning abortion is unpopular.

Banning abortion for rape victims is insanely unpopular.

But when Roe looks shaky, they get scared and vote against politicians who threaten to criminalize the procedure (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/roe-v-wade-why-republicans-wont-repeal-it.html).

If you’re looking for a single event that could ignite a backlash against Republican candidates, an overturn of Roe is high on the list.

Alabama lawmakers rejected an amendment (https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabamas-abortion-ban-vote-how-senators-voted-on-failed-exception-for-rape-incest.html) that would have exempted women who become pregnant by rape.

When you extend a ban to these women, you cut the anti-abortion constituency in half.

You take an idea that already scares and angers many people—banning abortions generally—and

make it absolutely toxic.

In particular, you alienate voters on the right who

distinguish rape survivors from women who chose to have sex.

By forcing victims to bear the offspring of their predators,

you offend the morals of law-and-order conservatives (https://books.google.com/books?id=HK4QmkXa8wsC&q=victims+and+villains#v=snippet&q=victims%20and%20villains&f=false).

when the debate shifts to women who became pregnant by rape,

abortion opponents lose more than half of their audience,

and on average about two-thirds.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-disaster-for-republicans.html (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-disaster-for-republicans.html)

So women who get pregnant through consensual sex are to be punished by Puritanicals, but men who impregnate them are ...?

Trill Clinton
05-17-2019, 07:45 PM
So far the only ST posters to defend this are the three incels, correct?

boutons_deux
05-17-2019, 08:19 PM
The GOP Is on the Road to Mass Lockups for Women Who Have Miscarriages

The Republican Party's attack on women's reproductive rights has put the nation on a terrifying path

During Mike Pence’s first year as governor of Indiana, his state put a young woman in prison for having a miscarriage, alleging that she’d taken an abortion-causing drug. Purvi Patel (https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/02/it-isnt-justice-for-purvi-patel-to-serve-20-years-in-prison-for-an-abortion) didn’t have a trace of such a drug in her system, but Pence’s state sentenced her to 20 years in prison anyway.

Just a few years earlier, Indiana had also held Bei Bei Shuai (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/30/indiana-prosecuting-chinese-woman-suicide-foetus) for 435 days in the brutal maximum security Marion County prison, facing 45 years to life for trying to kill herself and, in the process, causing the death of her 33-week fetus.

Utah charged 28-year-old Melissa Ann Rowland (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mom-arrested-after-utah-stillbirth/) with murder because she refused a C-section, preferring vaginal birth for her twins, and one of them died.

Sixteen-year-old Rennie Gibbs (https://www.propublica.org/article/stillborn-child-charge-of-murder-and-disputed-case-law-on-fetal-harm) was charged by the state of Mississippi with “depraved heart murder” when her baby was born dead because his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck: her crime was that she had cocaine in her bloodstream,

Angela Carder (https://www.nytimes.com/1990/12/08/opinion/the-fruit-of-angela-carder-s-agony.html) was ordered to have a C-section to deliver her baby before she died of cancer; both she and the baby died from the procedure

the GOP and the nation’s law enforcement system have embraced

the American “Christian” version of fundamentalist Islamic law which

dictates that women are the property of men and their principal purpose for existence is reproduction.

there were 413 documented—and probably thousands of lesser-known—cases of women being prosecuted for having miscarriages or attempting abortions between the time Roe v. Wade became the law of the land and 2005.

Between 2005 and 2014, the Guttmacher Institute documented another 380 (https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2012/03/troubling-trend-more-states-hostile-abortion-rights-middle-ground-shrinks) cases.

Romania, with a population slightly smaller than Florida, banned abortion (https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/16/what-actually-happens-when-a-country-bans-abortion-romania-alabama/)

While wealthy Romanian women were still able to get abortions by traveling to other nearby nations,

that option was not available to poor women.

At least 10,000 women died of botched illegal abortions (that’s the official number; the real number is probably 10 times that) before Nicolae Ceaușescu was deposed and the law was repealed.

maternal death was higher than any other country in Europe by a factor of ten (https://tinyurl.com/y5fm6y6z) and poverty exploded.

When the country was opened to the world, over 170,000 children (https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/16/what-actually-happens-when-a-country-bans-abortion-romania-alabama/) were found languishing in brutal orphanages, ignored, emaciated and handcuffed to cribs. Nobody knows how many died in the decades before that.

Given that one out of four pregnancies ends in miscarriage,

laws like Georgia’s and Alabama’s may well require a substantial addition to our police systems.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/05/17/gop-road-mass-lockups-women-who-have-miscarriages (https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/05/17/gop-road-mass-lockups-women-who-have-miscarriages)

DMC
05-17-2019, 11:32 PM
So far the only ST posters to defend this are the three incels, correct?

Why don't you find out what level of primary care is available in poor black neighborhoods for pregnant women vs what abortion options are available? Or do you just like to throw out some ST buzzwords?

boutons_deux
05-18-2019, 08:18 AM
it's in direct contradiction with SCOTUS precedent

C-U proved that stare decisis, 100 years old, is always in play.

The ruling this week about state sovereignty makes the same point, stare decisis 40 years old.

The oligarchy's SCOTUS5 whores consider stare decisis as a target, not as respected guidance.

FrostKing
05-18-2019, 08:59 AM
We won't let you murder our children

Pavlov
05-18-2019, 09:02 AM
:lol "we"

Spurs Homer
05-18-2019, 11:29 AM
We won't let you murder our children- we would rather strip away their healthcare and watch them die a slow death!

fify

koriwhat
05-18-2019, 01:59 PM
fify

funny how there's all these people in this world and the left claims the world is over populated but the same left claims babies are dying left and right due to not being aborted.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicbookdaily.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F06%2FThings-That-Make-You-Go-Hmmm-Arsenio-Hall.jpg&f=1

ducks
05-18-2019, 03:04 PM
Louisiana governor breaks with Dems, indicates he'll sign 'heartbeat' legislation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/louisiana-governor-breaks-with-dems-indicates-hell-sign-heartbeat-legislation

Will Hunting
05-18-2019, 03:36 PM
funny how there's all these people in this world and the left claims the world is over populated but the same left claims babies are dying left and right due to not being aborted.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicbookdaily.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F06%2FThings-That-Make-You-Go-Hmmm-Arsenio-Hall.jpg&f=1
Are you seriously trying to argue that being pro-abortion is somehow contradictory to believing that the world is overpopulated?

Will Hunting
05-18-2019, 03:38 PM
I thought the "our children" part was funnier :lol

As old and overused as the saying is, it really is true that Republicans care about you when you're in the womb and when you're old enough to serve in the military, but couldn't give two fucks about the time in between.

koriwhat
05-18-2019, 03:45 PM
Are you seriously trying to argue that being pro-abortion is somehow contradictory to believing that the world is overpopulated?

trying to say something doesn't add up here... logic! you can come up with whatever asinine theory you want but stop trying to pin your bs theories on me.

Will Hunting
05-18-2019, 03:53 PM
trying to say something doesn't add up here... logic! you can come up with whatever asinine theory you want but stop trying to pin your bs theories on me.
It actually seems perfectly logical that someone who thinks the planet is overpopulated would be pro-abortion. Do you disagree with this?

FrostKing
05-18-2019, 04:16 PM
I voted

I was counted.

Pavlov
05-18-2019, 04:58 PM
I voted

I was counted. You're an incel.

koriwhat
05-18-2019, 05:14 PM
It actually seems perfectly logical that someone who thinks the planet is overpopulated would be pro-abortion. Do you disagree with this?

over populated... but there's all these babies dying sans abortion. yall are a funny bunch of losers tbh.

Will Hunting
05-18-2019, 06:24 PM
over populated... but there's all these babies dying sans abortion. yall are a funny bunch of losers tbh.
That doesn't make any sense. Are you saying the fact that babies die for reasons other than abortion means we're not overpopulated?

I don't understand your GED educated logic.

UnWantedTheory
05-18-2019, 07:55 PM
Then why aren't you adopting and taking care of them moron?

boutons_deux
05-18-2019, 08:17 PM

anti-abortion haters are only pro-birth / anti-woman, not pro-life.

FrostKing
05-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Hyper sexual Hollywood

Pavlov
05-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Hyper sexual HollywoodDoes that make the paperwork too hard for you?

Will Hunting
05-19-2019, 04:46 AM
Global map of abortion rights by country:

https://www.womenonweb.org/image/2018/6/21/screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclas s-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.j pg

:lmao Republicans wanting to make the same restrictive abortion laws that the third world shitholes they hate have

:lmao wanting to be more like Mexico and Africa and less like Canada and Western Europe

:lmao “We can’t let the Mexicans in but we should mimic the same ass backwards religious laws Mexico has”

boutons_deux
05-19-2019, 09:53 AM
Fucking Arkansas

Tom Cotton says he can freely oppose abortion rights for rape victims because ‘we live in a democratic society’

Cotton (R-AR) on Sunday suggested that women who become pregnant through rape or incest should not have the right to abortions.

That was the position that Ronald Reagan has as well.” :lol gotta have St Ronnie bolstering your shit

“As long as we have unelected judges making rules, :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tom-cotton-says-he-can-freely-oppose-abortion-rights-for-rape-victims-because-we-live-in-a-democratic-society/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tom-cotton-says-he-can-freely-oppose-abortion-rights-for-rape-victims-because-we-live-in-a-democratic-society/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

RandomGuy
05-20-2019, 11:14 AM

How about the well-being of all the women who are forced to be pregnant?

Abortion is safer than childbirth, so you are talking about endangering the health of millions of women, as well as potentially making them criminals, for something as innocuous as miscarriages.

How many women are you willing to send to prison for miscarriages? This happens all the time in the countries that have active bans, and I will be happy to provide examples.

RandomGuy
05-20-2019, 11:16 AM

Abortions don't murder children, any more than appendectomies do.

Riddle me this, if a baby requires a kidney transplant, and the only person that can do that is the father, do you force him to donante?

FrostKing
05-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Global map of abortion rights by country:

https://www.womenonweb.org/image/2018/6/21/screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclas s-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.j pg

:lmao Republicans wanting to make the same restrictive abortion laws that the third world shitholes they hate have

:lmao wanting to be more like Mexico and Africa and less like Canada and Western Europe

:lmao “We can’t let the Mexicans in but we should mimic the same ass backwards religious laws Mexico has”
That's cause America is increasing being populated by third world shitholers. When in Rome....

FrostKing
05-20-2019, 11:22 AM
Abortions don't murder children, any more than appendectomies do.

Riddle me this, if a baby requires a kidney transplant, and the only person that can do that is the father, do you force him to donante?
Geez buddy. Why you so focused on abortions

boutons_deux
05-20-2019, 11:26 AM
Is any insurance company selling life insurance for foetuses which are so-called full humans?

ducks
05-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Is any insurance company selling life insurance for foetuses which are so-called full humans?
You came from one

boutons_deux
05-20-2019, 02:00 PM
What Working in An Abortion Clinic for 10 yrs. Taught Me (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/20/1858380/-What-Working-in-An-Abortion-Clinic-for-10-yrs-Taught-Me)

https://images.dailykos.com/images/384148/story_image/Tubal_Pregnancy_with_embryo--wikipedia-prenatal-development.jpg?1490949336

This embryo, at 5-6 wks gestation, is about the size of an apple seed. This is the cut-off age for the recent "heartbeat" abortion bans.

==============

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/20/1858380/-What-Working-in-An-Abortion-Clinic-for-10-yrs-Taught-Me?utm_campaign=trending?detail=emaildkre

Will Hunting
05-20-2019, 02:42 PM
That's cause America is increasing being populated by third world shitholers. When in Rome....
That doesn't make any sense. It's the 3rd world shithole countries that want to ban abortions, all of the predominantly white countries except for America don't :lol

:lmao you wanting the US to be more like Somalia

AaronY
05-20-2019, 02:55 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Are you saying the fact that babies die for reasons other than abortion means we're not overpopulated?

I don't understand your GED educated logic.
Lol

RandomGuy
05-20-2019, 05:02 PM
Geez buddy. Why you so focused on abortions

You do realize that is what the thread is about, right?

Spurminator
05-20-2019, 05:59 PM
That doesn't make any sense. It's the 3rd world shithole countries that want to ban abortions, all of the predominantly white countries except for America don't :lol

:lmao you wanting the US to be more like Somalia

http://memegenerator.net/instance/84495682#.XOMxClewUis.linkhttps://memegenerator.net/img/instances/84495682/3rd-world-shithole-immigrants-wont-migrate-to-another-3rd-world-shithole.jpg

Will Hunting
05-20-2019, 06:25 PM
http://memegenerator.net/instance/84495682#.XOMxClewUis.linkhttps://memegenerator.net/img/instances/84495682/3rd-world-shithole-immigrants-wont-migrate-to-another-3rd-world-shithole.jpg

UnWantedTheory
05-20-2019, 06:41 PM
You came from one

And?

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2019, 06:42 PM
How about the well-being of all the women who are forced to be pregnant?

Abortion is safer than childbirth, so you are talking about endangering the health of millions of women, as well as potentially making them criminals, for something as innocuous as miscarriages.

How many women are you willing to send to prison for miscarriages? This happens all the time in the countries that have active bans, and I will be happy to provide examples.

RG and I are in agreement on this one. I would rather a woman abort than bring an unwanted child into the world. I wish reasonable people could agree on a reasonable cutoff time (end of second trimester?) And otherwise stay out of each others business.

UnWantedTheory
05-21-2019, 03:21 AM
RG and I are in agreement on this one. I would rather a woman abort than bring an unwanted child into the world. I wish reasonable people could agree on a reasonable cutoff time (end of second trimester?) And otherwise stay out of each others business.

Kind of the way I feel. If people want to debate a cut off, I am all for it, but that isn't what is happening. Political extremism, religion, and misinformation has too strong a hold. I personally agree with the end of the second trimester with exceptions to life saving care after that.

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 10:06 AM
Aren't I a beautiful life? :cry

I don't spout company lines, bruh. Your outlook is a reflection of your shitty person.

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 10:07 AM
So you're pro abortion.:tu

Like that one you sperm shield ever so much for, I see some societal benefits.

Winehole23
05-21-2019, 10:09 AM
Like that one you sperm shield ever so much for, I see some societal benefits.Namely?

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 11:20 AM
Namely?

Darwinism, bruh.

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 11:34 AM
Like that one you sperm shield ever so much for, I see some societal benefits.

You sperm shield for Hillary more than I ever could.

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 12:13 PM
did someone say Alabama?

Here's some low-tax/libertarian/bathtub-govt/small-govt/no-govt/neo-liberal bullshit, and it's exactly what the oligarchy strategizes towards, and it's succeeding.

Alabama lab falsified scads of drug tests--and is owned by woman convicted of credit card fraud (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/20/1859198/-Alabama-lab-falsified-scads-of-drug-tests-and-is-owned-by-woman-convicted-of-credit-card-fraud)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/20/1859198/-Alabama-lab-falsified-scads-of-drug-tests-and-is-owned-by-woman-convicted-of-credit-card-fraud?detail=emaildkre (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/20/1859198/-Alabama-lab-falsified-scads-of-drug-tests-and-is-owned-by-woman-convicted-of-credit-card-fraud?detail=emaildkre)

Christian Taliban misogynists regulate women's uterus, but let business run free.

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 12:52 PM
You sperm shield for Hillary more than I ever could.

Psychopav truth.

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Psychopav truth.OK, name her crimes.

Winehole23
05-21-2019, 01:12 PM
Darwinism, bruh."Survival of the fittest" is an ideological motto; in truth, only the survivors survive.

But I know what you mean: as long as people you think are inferior are doing the aborting, that's the silver lining for you.

FrostKing
05-21-2019, 04:02 PM
Is this true?

"Black Women make up only 14% of the population in Alabama.

Since 2006, 60% of abortions are from black women."

spurraider21
05-21-2019, 04:12 PM
of course not

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 04:19 PM
crisis pregnancy centers, CPCs

staff walking around in scrubs and stethoscopes, but nobody is a nurse, or doctor. complete fraud,

then LIE about abortion to duped, confused, desperate females, eg, abortion causes cancer, abortion means sterility, all women regret abortions, etc, etc.

you rightwingnutjobs, so-called Christians operate on fraud, slander, lies

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 04:54 PM
"Survival of the fittest" is an ideological motto; in truth, only the survivors survive.

But I know what you mean: as long as people you think are inferior are doing the aborting, that's the silver lining for you.

That's the silver lining for everyone above that lower echelon of human.

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 04:55 PM
OK, name her crimes.

How this gonna make you not a sperm shielder?

spurraider21
05-21-2019, 04:55 PM
That's the silver lining for everyone above that lower echelon of human.
so no silver linings for you

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 04:59 PM
How this gonna make you not a sperm shielder?So you're gonna sperm shield hard for her again, eh?

lol derp

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 04:59 PM
so no silver linings for you

Tell me what you think of me to categorize me so low, Lite.

Spurtacular
05-21-2019, 05:00 PM
So you're gonna sperm shield hard for her again, eh?

lol derp

You're still Hillary's sperm shield. :tu

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 05:00 PM
You're still Hillary's sperm shield. :tuYou're still Hillary's sperm shield. :tu

spurraider21
05-21-2019, 05:01 PM
not much

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 05:05 PM

not much

https://media3.giphy.com/media/upcW7f7CTUR8c/giphy.gif

butthurt complaint incoming

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 05:19 PM
Hillary FOREVER! :lol

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 06:15 PM
“THEY NEVER SHOWED UP”: HOW DEMOCRATS LOST THE RED-STATE FIGHT FOR ABORTION RIGHTS

"there isn’t a single state (https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1128481533273178112) where support for an abortion ban reaches even 25 percent.

Even in Georgia, 70 percent (https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/interactive-poll-georgia-voters-april-2019/UNhiJklHIc4Uf84ZKjJtML/) of voters want to keep Roe v. Wade in place."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/how-democrats-lost-the-red-state-fight-for-abortion-rights-alabama?mbid=nl_th_5ce333641d6b8739f44c2f75&CNDID=43758549&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=vf&utm_mailing=VF_CH_052119&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&hasha=992d608214b505003aa04bf10a595031&hashb=542eb31d958e85ddd5a4c3ccf3faae18526a77bd&hashc=54b3612ab970ce13a64a16665b1987080ca5b72e2ee7 62b722fbba6ab378f2f5&esrc=bounceX&utm_campaign=VF_CH_052119&utm_term=VYF_Hive (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/how-democrats-lost-the-red-state-fight-for-abortion-rights-alabama?mbid=nl_th_5ce333641d6b8739f44c2f75&CNDID=43758549&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=vf&utm_mailing=VF_CH_052119&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&hasha=992d608214b505003aa04bf10a595031&hashb=542eb31d958e85ddd5a4c3ccf3faae18526a77bd&hashc=54b3612ab970ce13a64a16665b1987080ca5b72e2ee7 62b722fbba6ab378f2f5&esrc=bounceX&utm_campaign=VF_CH_052119&utm_term=VYF_Hive)

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 09:44 PM
Susan Collins just voted to put another forced birther judge on an important court (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/21/1859390/-Susan-Collins-just-voted-to-put-another-forced-birther-judge-on-an-important-court)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/21/1859390/-Susan-Collins-just-voted-to-put-another-forced-birther-judge-on-an-important-court (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/21/1859390/-Susan-Collins-just-voted-to-put-another-forced-birther-judge-on-an-important-court)

boutons_deux
05-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Majority of Americans don't want Roe v. Wade overturned

Two-thirds of Americans want Roe v. Wade left in place, and

most who hold that view would be disappointed or angry if the ruling were to be overturned someday,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-americans-dont-want-roe-v-wade-overturned-cbs-news-poll-finds/

UnWantedTheory
05-21-2019, 10:49 PM
I don't spout company lines, bruh. Your outlook is a reflection of your shitty person.

Spurtacular
05-22-2019, 12:23 AM
not much

I didn't figure you had much in the way of substance.

Spurtacular
05-22-2019, 12:24 AM
A, can. Simple words unwanted pretends to not understand in true chumpette style.