PDA

View Full Version : For you track guys, check out Matt Boling - spoler...he's white

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 04:01 PM
If you know anything about track, you'd have had this kid on your radar. I always wondered why he didn't run the 100.
He never ran it as an event until this year as a senior.

Runs multiple events as well as being and excellent long jumper and high jumper.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2019/5/13/18617745/matt-boling-comeback-track-and-field-relay-uga-video

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2019, 04:22 PM
Awesome stuff SFS. I love when you drop knowledge on track here.

leemajors
05-15-2019, 04:23 PM
:tu

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 04:38 PM
:hat

Just showing off a little.

Chucho
05-15-2019, 04:47 PM
Thanks, professor! You're a forum treasure.

Avant
05-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Notice how the boy took until now to talk about Boling. Hell the HS season is over more or less and he;s just now mentioning him?

Wow~~~~

All us real track gurus see a 200m cat here, a guy who can cook a 10.1/44.7split has ...200m....written all over him, and, white sprinters have always done better at 200m, this is a proven fact.

I expect to see him become more 200m at Georgia.

The kid is a legit 50 point scorer.

100m
200m
long jump
4x1
4x4

That can't be said about many.

No white sprinter in history has ever broke 10.20, 45.00 split, over 26 feet in the long jump.

Hey SFS what would that All Texas White sprinters 100m look like anyway?

lane

1.Matt Boling
2.Abilene Chistian
3.UTEP
4.Texas
5.Abilene Christian
6.TCU
7.SMU
8.Texas A&M

Just give me the name behind the school.

The boy has...0...clue.

spurraider21
05-15-2019, 07:38 PM
SFS dropping that rare track knowledge

spurstalk is lucky to have his presence

Avant
05-15-2019, 07:49 PM
SFS knows..0...about track. Only here could he fake it, since nobody else here knows the sport.

Watch this....

Who was the last white sprinter from a Texas school to make the Olympic 100m final?

SFS can't help ya because he has no clue.

Judy Booty
05-15-2019, 08:00 PM
SFS knows..0...about track. Only here could he fake it, since nobody else here knows the sport.

Watch this....

Who was the last white sprinter from a Texas school to make the Olympic 100m final?

SFS can't help ya because he has no clue.

Oh Hon. Even I know that he has you on ignore.

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2019, 08:09 PM

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Only question is, will he play football?

Xevious
05-15-2019, 08:23 PM

Avant
05-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Funny as fuck.

poster.....who was Eulace Peacock.
SFS....track sprinter/long jumper
Avante....he is the guy who owned Jesse Owens in the 100, beat him 7 of 10 races and also beat him in the long jump. He was out of Temple. Due to an injury he was unable to compete in those Berlin Olympics. If he'd been there...........
poster.....wow SFS, you sure know track.
poster 2....SFS with the goods.
poster 3....how does SFS do that, wow!
poster 4...SFS your track knowledge is off the charts.

spurraider21
05-15-2019, 08:33 PM
i cant even imagine the state of this forum's discussion of topics like track and blues if SpursForSix wasn't here. he just brings so much culture and knowledge to SpursTalk

:bobo

Chucho
05-15-2019, 08:37 PM
Nobody...NOBODY gives a shit about track and field until Professor SFS makes it cool to discuss track and field.

Professor SFS, any recommendation for good pre-WW2 Chitlin circuit blues?

Avant
05-15-2019, 08:58 PM
i cant even imagine the state of this forum's discussion of topics like track and blues if SpursForSix wasn't here. he just brings so much culture and knowledge to SpursTalk

:bobo

translation

We all get SFS don't know shit but Avante brags too much because he does.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:00 PM
Nobody...NOBODY gives a shit about track and field until Professor SFS makes it cool to discuss track and field.

Dude, the guy thinks little kids can run a 20.00 200m, hahahaha!!! And, you won't get any answer to your blues question, the guy can't talk blues either.

But....I do have fun watching this, it's funny.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:03 PM
Who is the fastest white sprinter to ever play in the NFL?

SFS????

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:05 PM
lol triggered

spurraider21
05-15-2019, 09:08 PM
doesnt take a track expert to know bullet bob hayes. and no i'm not counting fringe players who had negligible impact like trindon holliday

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:22 PM
doesnt take a track expert to know bullet bob hayes. and no i'm not counting fringe players who had negligible impact like trindon holliday

But it does a track expert to know what two fellow NFLers beat Bullet Bob Hayes.

And it does take a legit track expert to know that dozen or so 26 or better long jumpers who played in the NFL.

And only a track expert can fill in these lanes with sub9.5/10.30 NFL RB's.

lane

And it does take a track expert to fill 16 lanes with stud sprinters for the Raiders.

Ask SFS to try that.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:25 PM
But it does a track expert to know what two fellow NFLers beat Bullet Bob Hayes.

And it does take a legit track expert to know that dozen or so 26 or better long jumpers who played in the NFL.

And only a track expert can fill in these lanes with sub9.5/10.30 NFL RB's.

lane

And it does take a track expert to fill 16 lanes with stud sprinters for the Raiders.

Ask SFS to try that.No one would bother such a great track mind with such trivial matters.

Only an envious pretender would think that's some kind of great challenge.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:26 PM
I was talking about Boling long ago over on the college board.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:26 PM
I was talking about Boling long ago over on the college board.:lmao old man trying to hipster white dudes

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:27 PM
No one would bother such a great track mind with such trivial matters.

Only an envious pretender would think that's some kind of great challenge.

Dude, SFS thinks middle school kids can run a 20.00 and he can't talk track at all....none.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:28 PM
:lmao old man trying to hipster white dudes

Retard still seeing who he can bug.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:29 PM
Dude, SFS thinks middle school kids can run a 20.00 and he can't talk track at all....none.And yet, he is more respected as a track and blues expert than you.

Work on your game.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:29 PM
Retard still seeing who he can bug.Yes, you are trying to bug a lot of people, retard.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:30 PM
Yes, you are trying to bug a lot of people, retard.

I don't follow people around just to bug them like you do ya dumb fuck.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:31 PM
And yet, he is more respected as a track and blues expert than you.

Work on your game.

No he;s not, it's simply....SFS don't know shit but Avante brags too much about all that knowledge.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:31 PM
I don't follow people around just to bug them like you do ya dumb fuck.You followed four posters into here just to bug them.

SpursforSix
05-15-2019, 09:32 PM

I’d recommend Peg Leg “Joe” Melonhead. But he’s pretty obscure. I’ve probably got one of the few surviving recordings. Trust me though. It’s as good as it gets.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:32 PM
You followed four posters into here just to bug them.

Dude, are you as stupid as you appear?

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:33 PM
No he;s not, it's simply....SFS don't know shit but Avante brags too much about all that knowledge.He is definitely more respected. Look at all the love he got in this thread before your envious ass followed them in and started your whimper waa routine.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:34 PM
Dude, are you as stupid as you appear?You followed them in here.

You follow SFS around like a he was an underage Filipina.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:42 PM
I’d recommend Peg Leg “Joe” Melonhead. But he’s pretty obscure. I’ve probably got one of the few surviving recordings. Trust me though. It’s as good as it gets.

There ya have it. The guy don't know shit as I said. There is no Melonhead.

It works like this...

You want to cover the regions, which are....

Mississippi Delta
Memphis
Alabama
St. Louis
Texas
Georgia
Louisiana
Georgia
East Coast/Piedmont

You go with those who best represent that region.

You want to cover piano, male/female duet, jug bands, harmonica, guitar, and the ladies

You'd start with Ma Rainey, then some Louis Armstrong, Jellyroll Morton, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Papa Charley Jackson, Lonnie Johnson, all recorded prior to 1927. Then you take off with Blind Blake, Charley Patton, Son House, Memphis Jug Band, Memphis Minnie.....using a little from each region, ending up in 1936 and the great Robert Johnson.

SFS mentioned..obscure...that is the last thing you'd want here, you want the famous blues artists for this, not those one record shadows, but there is a place for that.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:43 PM
lol Avante is the most easily trolled poster here.

In before he says NOITROLLU.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:44 PM
He is definitely more respected. Look at all the love he got in this thread before your envious ass followed them in and started your whimper waa routine.

Dude, are you blind?

SFS...a 100m is twice as long as 50m.
ST...WOW!

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:45 PM
lol Avante is the most easily trolled poster here.

In before he says NOITROLLU.

Pavlov, now think, ok? Just don't call me a pedo.

Rookies sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:46 PM
Dude, are you blind?

SFS...a 100m is twice as long as 50m.
ST...WOW!Don't hate, man. Your rage is consuming you.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:47 PM
What really is amazing is just how little you people really know about most things.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:47 PM
Pavlov, now think, ok? Just don't call me a pedo.I just did like ten minutes ago, you idiot.

Avant
05-15-2019, 09:48 PM
Don't hate, man. Your rage is consuming you.

Dude, how many threads here are talking about Avante?

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:48 PM
What really is amazing is just how little you people really know about most things.What's really amazing is how hard you still care about what people think of you here after all this time.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 09:49 PM
Dude, how many threads here are talking about Avante?The ones you're talking about yourself in?

I'm sure there are plenty.

You're really desperate.

Avant
05-15-2019, 10:02 PM
What's really amazing is how hard you still care about what people think of you here after all this time.

Dude, why is it all you ever do is this shit? You never starts threads, you do nothing but try and bug others, why? Dude, that is all you ever do, why?

Avant
05-15-2019, 10:03 PM
In the last few weeks a HS kid has been tearing it up. His name is Matthew Boling.

Try

20.5 200m
47 something 400

And....a 26-3 long jump.

And........................................he's white.

AUSTIN, TEXAS -- Matthew Boling (https://www.milesplit.com/athletes/6045105) took over The Texas Relays on Friday.

And all it took were two quick, seismic moments.

But as the season once again showed, the Houston Strake Jesuit (TX) senior, who entered competition with US No. 1 efforts in the 100m and 200m and the boys long jump, is a talent worth paying attention to at any given moment.

Earlier in the day, Boling, running in just his second open 100m series of his career, put down the second fastest time of the day -- college or high school -- with an all conditions mark of 10.21 (+4.2) seconds.

The time, which is reminiscent of his wind-legal 10.22 (+1.3) at the Texas Southern Relays, mirrors what the future Georgia Bulldog is likely capable of on the straightway and will be the precursor to whatever he rolls through in the finals on Saturday.

But that was only a teaser for what Boling eventually accomplished that evening.
With an unusually packed grandstands near the long jump that late into the meet -- it was one of the last events to close the Relays on Friday -- Boling suited up for the boys long jump.

And it was clear why: You didn't want to miss what was about to happen.

Boling's series lasted just two jumps.
His first was an all-conditions 25-7.50 (+2.4) mark that once again upped his previous best of 25-2.5.
Roughly 10 minutes, his next effort came.

26-3.5.

From the moment Boling sprung from the mark, almost everyone in attendance knew the attempt was big. A cacophony of oohs and aahs littered through the air

And all that was left was the fact of whether it was wind-legal.
Shortly after, the official measurement recorded the mark with a +1.8 wind, and Boling was done for the night.
Boling's time came and went ...in a flash.

That is from April first.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 10:05 PM
Dude, why is it all you ever do is this shit? You never starts threads, you do nothing but try and bug others, why? Dude, that is all you ever do, why?All you do is complain when we recognize SFS as the best source for track and blues wisdom on this board.

Everything you do here is a pathetic attempt to distract from that fact.

Avant
05-15-2019, 10:23 PM
All you do is complain when we recognize SFS as the best source for track and blues wisdom on this board.

Everything you do here is a pathetic attempt to distract from that fact.

Why the bullshit guy? You know SFS don't know shit about track, so why the silly games?

BD24
05-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Thanks SFS, as others have said this forum is very fortunate to have you. :bobo

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Thanks SFS, as others have said this forum is very fortunate to have you. :boboAmen to that.

You'd think people like Avante would be happy to have him around.

Watch -- he's going to bitch about it again.

Avant
05-15-2019, 10:40 PM
Amen to that.

You'd think people like Avante would be happy to have him around.

Watch -- he's going to bitch about it again.

Dude, SFS knows....0.....about track, why would I need him around? I have asked him a 100 questions about the sport he couldn't answer any of them.

Watch this....

SFS answer these questions.

1.Who is the fastest 110 hurdler to ever play in the NFL?

2.What running back won the bronze in the 400m at the Olympics?

3.Both NFL playing father and son long jumped over 25 feet?

4.How many 110 hurdlers who played NFL football ran on WR 4x1 teams?

5.Give me 20 NFL players who were Olympians?

The guy don't know shit.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 10:47 PM
Dude, SFS knows....0.....about track, why would I need him around? I have asked him a 100 questions about the sport he couldn't answer any of them.

Watch this....

SFS answer these questions.

1.Who is the fastest 110 hurdler to ever play in the NFL?

2.What running back won the bronze in the 400m at the Olympics?

3.Both NFL playing father and son long jumped over 25 feet?

4.How many 110 hurdlers who played NFL football ran on WR 4x1 teams?

5.Give me 20 NFL players who were Olympians?

The guy don't know shit.Yep, he's bitching about it again, just like I predicted.

So sad. He just can't get over the fact he isn't special.

Watch his meltdown continue....

Chucho
05-16-2019, 12:00 AM

Holy shit, bro! I just downloaded 5 of Peg Leg's "Backwater bathhouse Blues" tracks (because who the fuck has physical media nowadays?!?) , and let me tell you...FUCKING SOLID. His incorporation of the banjo and washboard on, "Jewels and Neckbones" might be THE definitive use of banjo and washboard on pre WW2 blues.

God damnit, if not for your expertise, SpursForsix, I wouldn't have had this visceral experience. Thank you so much , Professor.

Avant
05-16-2019, 12:04 AM
Holy shit, bro! I just downloaded 5 of Peg Leg's "Backwater bathhouse Blues" tracks (because who the fuck has physical media nowadays?!?) , and let me tell you...FUCKING SOLID. His incorporation of the banjo and washboard on, "Jewels and Neckbones" might be THE definitive use of banjo and washboard on pre WW2 blues.

God damnit, if not for your expertise, SpursForsix, I wouldn't have had this visceral experience. Thank you so much , Professor.

translation

SFS I get ya don't know anything but come on at least Google something, you make it real hard to stand up for you when you pull that stupid shit. I'll play along but ya could make it realistic at least.

Avant
05-16-2019, 12:06 AM
Pegleg Howell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_FAVXFH5s

He was out of the Georgia school of blues.

Avant
05-16-2019, 12:09 AM
Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 12:11 AM
translation

SFS I get ya don't know anything but come on at least Google something, you make it real hard to stand up for you when you pull that stupid shit. I'll play along but ya could make it realistic at least.translation

PLEASE TELL ME I'M SPECIAL I BEG YOU

Avant
05-16-2019, 01:52 AM
translation

PLEASE TELL ME I'M SPECIAL I BEG YOU

Pavlov, you are a huge bore, why anyone even bothers with you....?

Chucho
05-16-2019, 02:23 AM
Attention whore blathering on and on in a fit of jealous rage

We've been over and over this.

1. You're NOT the expert. You lost the poll, court case and appeal.

2. Your ONLY purpose here is to be made fun of. Topics to parody and mock: your proven pedophilia, fat family, rotting house and mildew-laden shit shack filled with worthless garbage.

Avant
05-16-2019, 02:35 AM
We've been over and over this.

1. You're NOT the expert. You lost the poll, court case and appeal.

2. Your ONLY purpose here is to be made fun of. Topics to parody and mock: your proven pedophilia, fat family, rotting house and mildew-laden shit shack filled with worthless garbage.

I am without question the expert, and am totally prepared to prove it. SFS knows....0....about track, absolutely nothing and you know it.

And he knows nothing about them blues either.

Why play like the guy knows shit when it's real obvious he doesn't? What is with that?

Where are you getting....proven pedophillia...at? Dude, mildew? Worthless garbage?

Fucking freak we have here.

Chucho
05-16-2019, 02:39 AM
I am without question the expert, and am totally prepared to prove it. SFS knows....0....about track, absolutely nothing and you know it.

And he knows nothing about them blues either.

Why play like the guy knows shit when it's real obvious he doesn't? What is with that?

You're NOT the expert. We JUST went over this...again. There is nothing you can do to change that. Nothing.

Avant
05-16-2019, 02:41 AM
You're NOT the expert. We JUST went over this...again. There is nothing you can do to change that. Nothing.

Yes I am and it's totally obvious. Dude, I can talk every track cat ever. I have no equal, no match and everybody knows this, so why fight it? It's like the rasslin' I can talk cats you've never even heard of.

Avant
05-16-2019, 02:46 AM
Dude, making up blues cats and you playing along is pretty much where SFS is at with this stuff. The guy don't know shit.

Chucho
05-16-2019, 03:17 AM
Yes I am and it's totally obvious. Dude, I can talk every track cat ever. I have no equal, no match and everybody knows this, so why fight it? It's like the rasslin' I can talk cats you've never even heard of.

You're not the expert. We're done here.

Avant
05-16-2019, 03:23 AM
You're not the expert. We're done here.

When you know FAR more about something than anyone else, yep.....THE EXPERT.

Dude, you like everybody else would be afraid to have a legit trivia contest between me and SFS, everybody knows he'd stand no chance.

Why are you playing this lameass BS anyway, you know SFS don't know track.

Stupid, you can't just.....he is the expert....when it;'s totally obvious he don't know shit.

You know some rasslin' but you can't really talk.....

Bulldog Brower
Czaya Nandor
Robear Duranton
Moondog Mayne
Buddy "Killer" Austin

.....you are on a lesser level.

Darth_Pelican
05-16-2019, 07:51 AM

33-1. SFS the expert.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273802&page=31&p=9810223#post9810223

Chucho
05-16-2019, 09:54 AM
33-1. SFS the expert.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273802&page=31&p=9810223#post9810223

Irrefutable proof of SFS's masterhood on all things track and blues. Good ol Democracy.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 12:11 PM
Thanks SFS, as others have said this forum is very fortunate to have you. :bobo

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:48 PM
33-1. SFS the expert.

What contest did he win? Yep, he didn't.

Have a reall/egit track trivia contest and watch how badly SFS gets destroyed.

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:49 PM
Irrefutable proof of SFS's masterhood on all things track and blues. Good ol Democracy.

SFS making up blues guys, hahahaha~~~~

Chucho, the boy don't know shit and you know it, so why are you playing along.

johnsmith
05-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Man I haven’t been in here much lately so it’s good when I stop by and see that SFS is still educating everyone on track stuff. Thanks man!