PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Which team has the best trade package for Anthony Davis?

DC23
05-15-2019, 04:09 PM
I think the Celtics has the best package, however, if Kyrie leaves they are out.

There could be more players/picks involved from each team but I think the general premise is below:

Lakers
Ingram
Lonzo
Kuzma

Knicks
Robinson
Knox
DS Jr
#DAL pick

For what it's worth I think the Pelicans would love to dump Jrue Holiday's salary. Suns desperately need a PG and have draft picks and players to trade, maybe a 3 team trade?

R. DeMurre
05-15-2019, 04:37 PM
Between those two, I'd have to go with the Knicks. None of the Lakers players are very compelling, Ingram's heath is in question, no one wants to deal with Lavar Ball, and the Lakers are in the same conference. Zion and De'Andre Hunter would be an amazing haul, and maybe New Orleans can get another future pick?

timvp
05-15-2019, 04:45 PM
That's still a trash package from the Lakers. That's three players who you'd have to overpay to keep long-term and the fourth overall pick in a draft with a deep drop off after the first three picks.

DMC
05-15-2019, 05:01 PM
Spurs - Rozan, LMA, Patty Mills, Murray, White, Walker, Bonner's ghost, Becky

spurraider21
05-15-2019, 05:05 PM
the only lakers piece that offers actual intrigue is ingram but he comes with serious health issues. the #3 pick is valued significantly higher than #4 this year, so i agree that its a big deal. knicks could make a serious play and would have money left over...

Laker_1995
05-15-2019, 05:17 PM
Being real I think NY. Ingram is questionable. If dude is 100% he’s better than anybody on the knicks and everybody who watches basketball knows that. Lonzo is a fucking mess and Kuzma is streaky. Knicks have a chance. I can see them making a move and AD staying.

Spurtacular
05-15-2019, 05:44 PM
Davis should stay and talk Cousins into coming back. Have a real big three with him, Cousins and Zion.

DPG21920
05-15-2019, 06:39 PM
By all accounts from what I have read, not only is La package weak due to their youth not being that talent, but NO legit hates them for what they tried to pull (as they should).

Jonnyblue19
05-15-2019, 07:30 PM
By all accounts from what I have read, not only is La package weak due to their youth not being that talent, but NO legit hates them for what they tried to pull (as they should).

You are correct, and I don't see why New Orleans would even want to deal with the Lakers? It also makes sense for them to package out to the East Coast as well.

DPG21920
05-15-2019, 07:32 PM
You are correct, and I don't see why New Orleans would even want to deal with the Lakers? It also makes sense for them to package out to the East Coast as well.

Let’s hope BoS and NY step up. Plus there is always some random team (like TOR for Kawhi)

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Davis stays in NOLA ala Pierce after the 2007 Celtics revolution.

baseline bum
05-15-2019, 09:24 PM
There is no trade package that seems worth passing up the chance to re-sign him next summer. Certainly not the Lakers offer of the #4 and filler.

DAF86
05-15-2019, 10:17 PM
Spurs should offer DeRozan, Aldridge, Bertans, Murray + a first and hope the Pels' management is as high on mediocrity as PATFO.

KobesAchilles
05-16-2019, 05:42 PM
Crazy thing is how well Dell Demps did his job in the trade negation process (in hindsight). He fucking sucked every other time as a GM btw. But people who are saying that the Lakers can offer Lonzo are ridiculous. Lonzo’s dad came out and said that his son won’t play in NO so that’s already a no go. Plus he tried to have another surgery and will probably again miss the offseason so once again he won’t put in the work to fix his jumper. Ingram is one blood issue away from never playing again and Kyle Kuzma isn’t as valuable as people thought. Plus even if they do a trade with the Lakers now, they at least get the 4th pick while before they would’ve received like the 24th pick. Crazy how much luck NO has and they will still find a way to blow it :lol

RC_Drunkford
05-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Assuming Horford opts in, which I think he will it's the Celtics. Tatum, Horford and a pick. Works salary wise and NOLA would move forward with a Horford/Zion/Tatum/Holiday core

Laker_1995
05-16-2019, 06:08 PM
Assuming Horford opts in, which I think he will it's the Celtics. Tatum, Horford and a pick. Works salary wise and NOLA would move forward with a Horford/Zion/Tatum/Holiday core

that would be a good starting line up maybe add one shooter

BD24
05-16-2019, 08:03 PM
I'm not sure Ainge is willing to move Tatum tbh. I feel like the Celts overvalue their assets.

Twisted_Dawg
05-16-2019, 09:18 PM

Very nice trade. And if Zion and his group tell NOLA he wont play for them, NOLA can flip Zion to the Knicks for their 2019 #1(3), Dennis Smith Jr, Kevin Knox, and __________(future pick or players). Also resign Randle. Trade Holiday to get rid of his contract for players or picks.

How's this for a core:
Horford/Randle/Tatum/Smith/Knox/RJ Barret
Plus possible future pick /player from NY for Zion, and picks /players for Holiday.