PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

Avant
05-15-2019, 10:58 PM
Keep in mind you do have that track/football/blues EXPERT on your side.

If you know nothings can answer all of these six questions (all easy for guys like myself) I will do 30 days in the hole/self bannishment.

I;m real REAL confident you people can't do it. Google all ya want, you just can't do it.

1.When Bob Hayes was in the league, there were two other NFL players who had beaten him in their college days, who?

2.Who is the fastest white player at 100 yards to ever play in the NFL, he ran a 9.3.

3.Fill in these 8 lanes using sub 10.10 sprinters who played in the NFL.

lane

4.Matt Boling has really made an impact but.....what HS kid actually tied the 100 yard record?

5.Boling split 44.7 on a 4x4 leg, what white American ran the fastest 4x4 split ever by a white guy?

Here is how this will go, just a load of crap as ya fail to answer anything. Know nothings vs the know everything, love it, hahahahaha~~~~~~

Ask SFS for help, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zE1-48AAYc

He was out of Tennessee, which reminds me,

6. Fill in the All Time U of Tennessee 100m

lane

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:07 PM
Here's a challenge for you:

Shut the fuck up.

Avant
05-15-2019, 11:10 PM

Shut the fuck up.

The first know nothing, who will be the second?

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:10 PM
The first know nothing, who will be the second?You failed the challenge.

Avant
05-15-2019, 11:12 PM
Pavlov, why post in threads where you know nothing at all about the topic?

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Pavlov, why post in threads where you know nothing at all about the topic?You failed again.

The thing is you've already lost your own challenge as well. You have been completely and permanently defeated by SFS as the universally recognized expert on ST when it comes to track and the blues.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Sorry.

Now whine some more about it.

It's all you ever do.

Avant
05-15-2019, 11:20 PM
You failed again.

The thing is you've already lost your own challenge as well. You have been completely and permanently defeated by SFS as the universally recognized expert on ST when it comes to track and the blues.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Sorry.

Now whine some more about it.

It's all you ever do.

Stupid, there is nobody here who if asked this question to win 1000 buck....

What NFL running back won the Olympic decathlon?

....is asking SFS, they are asking Avante, and everybody knows it.

Why act stupid about this, obviously SFS can't talk track, we all know that.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:21 PM
Stupid, there is nobody here who if asked this question to win 1000 buck....

What NFL running back won the Olympic decathlon?

....is asking SFS, they are asking Avante, and everybody knows it.

Why act stupid about this, obviously SFS can't talk track, we all know that.We're all trolling you.

It's pathetically easy.

Avant
05-15-2019, 11:36 PM
We're all trolling you.

It's pathetically easy.

Stupid, OBVIOUSLY SFS don;'t know shit about anything but movies we all know that, now think about who is really being trolled here, hell, look what I do to your dumbass.

Dude, watching grown ups acting like total morons over this is funny, we all know my knowledge is real, but the silly games that must be played, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do have fun with this.

Pavlov
05-15-2019, 11:44 PM
Stupid, OBVIOUSLY SFS don;'t know shit about anything but movies we all know that, now think about who is really being trolled here, hell, look what I do to your dumbass.

Dude, watching grown ups acting like total morons over this is funny, we all know my knowledge is real, but the silly games that must be played, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do have fun with this.You have fun biting on every troll post anyone makes about you and being the laughingstock of this board?

hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avant
05-15-2019, 11:51 PM
You have fun biting on every troll post anyone makes about you and being the laughingstock of this board?

hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov, what do we all do here, what sells tickets here? Yep, the cut/put down/the bug/bother, the bullshit. Look at who posts here, what does that tell you? Look at you, are you a total mess or what? I have fun here, and everybody knows nobody here can talk the things I do on my level, so I'm very cool with being that guy nobody can hang with so they MUST battle it, it's funny watching this silly shit.

Dude, a total track dummy is the EXPERT.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 12:09 AM
Pavlov, what do we all do here, what sells tickets here? Yep, the cut/put down/the bug/bother, the bullshit. Look at who posts here, what does that tell you? Look at you, are you a total mess or what? I have fun here, and everybody knows nobody here can talk the things I do on my level, so I'm very cool with being that guy nobody can hang with so they MUST battle it, it's funny watching this silly shit.

Dude, a total track dummy is the EXPERT.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~There are no tickets.

Nobody cares about the things you care about.

This is so sad.

Avant
05-16-2019, 01:56 AM
There are no tickets.

Nobody cares about the things you care about.

This is so sad.

Dude, why are you so dense? You have any idea how many track and field forums are out there? How about music forums? How about movies, literature? All things I care about and can talk. So you are totally wrong yet again.

Avant
05-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Like I said nobody here can answer those questions. I have no equal, I can't be matched, come on prove me wrong, ya can't can ya, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

I will answer the first question.

While at Florida A&M Bob Hayes lost an NAIA 200m to soon to be Giants WR Homer Jones out of Texas Southern*****

He also lost many times to the 1964 Olympic 200m champ Henry Carr (Arizona State) in the 200m, Carr also a Giant, a cornerback.

***** Jones the first player in NFL history to spike the ball.

See how easy this stuff is if you know the sport?

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 08:47 AM
See how easy it is to troll Avante into a multithread meltdown?

hahahahahahahaha

Xevious
05-16-2019, 12:23 PM
If we have a question, we'd ask SFS. Nobody cares about your "challenge", including the expert himself. There'd be no reason for him to come down to your level.

BD24
05-16-2019, 12:36 PM
So asshurt that SFS is the real expert.

no wonder Judy started fucking Stan

Darth_Pelican
05-16-2019, 12:55 PM
Larry, there's no reason for a challenge. If you'd lost the poll in a close race, like 18-16, then maybe a challenge to prove the true expert could be justified. But you lost 33-1. You got dominated. SFS is so far superior to you that a challenge would just be a waste of his time. Just accept defeat and move on. It would be like me offering a challenge to play Lebron 1 on 1 in hoops. Lebron isn't going to entertain that shit.

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:35 PM
If we have a question, we'd ask SFS. Nobody cares about your "challenge", including the expert himself. There'd be no reason for him to come down to your level.

You do know SFS knows nothing at all about track, right?

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:36 PM
So asshurt that SFS is the real expert.

no wonder Judy started fucking Stan

Dude, are you ever going to do anything other than tagalong?

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:40 PM
Larry, there's no reason for a challenge. If you'd lost the poll in a close race, like 18-16, then maybe a challenge to prove the true expert could be justified. But you lost 33-1. You got dominated. SFS is so far superior to you that a challenge would just be a waste of his time. Just accept defeat and move on. It would be like me offering a challenge to play Lebron 1 on 1 in hoops. Lebron isn't going to entertain that shit.

If we'd had a trivia contest or any actual contest and I'd I'd lost I would move on. As we know none of that happened. Everybody knowing in a REAL contest I'd totally destroy SFS. Until we have a legit contest proving who really knows track I will be THE EXPERT here simply because I know FAR more about track than anybody else here and everybody knows it.

Have a legit contest if not then just accept the fact I am THE TRACK EXPERT.

Dude, you don't vote for EXPERTS you put it to a test, ok?

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:43 PM
As we can see nobody here knows shit about track other than.....AVANTE.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 06:50 PM
You do know SFS knows nothing at all about track, right?

Please refer back to the official track/field and blues source thread that was just recently bumped. I understand you're frustrated, but all the ranting and raving that you are anything other than second banana is getting a little pathetic. Move on.

Avant
05-16-2019, 06:59 PM
Please refer back to the official track/field and blues source thread that was just recently bumped. I understand you're frustrated, but all the ranting and raving that you are anything other than second banana is getting a little pathetic. Move on.

Dude, what are we really seeing here? A bunch of immature posters totally frustrated because they all know Avante knows far more about most things than they do so they MUST play this stupid bullshit with the joke SFS who don't know shit. You know, everybody knows it.

I'll have my fun with it.

Have a legir/real contest and watch how badly SFS gets destroyed.

I have no equal when it comes to track/blues talk, and everybody knows it, that's why there will nevrer bne any REAL contest, which I would win easily.

SFS don't know shit and everybody knows it.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 07:02 PM
Dude, what are we really seeing here? A bunch of immature posters totally frustrated because they all know Avante knows far more about most things than they do so they MUST play this stupid bullshit with the joke SFS who don't know shit. You know, everybody knows it.

I'll have my fun with it.

Have a legir/real contest and watch how badly SFS gets destroyed.

I have no equal when it comes to track/blues talk, and everybody knows it, that's why there will nevrer bne any REAL contest, which I would win easily.

SFS don't know shit and everybody knows it.

You're the only one acting frustrated. Everybody else seems pretty comfortable with their chosen source.

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:10 PM
You're the only one acting frustrated. Everybody else seems pretty comfortable with their chosen source.

There is nobody here who thinks SFS knows track and we all know it. The guy has never done anything but run from everything he's been asked. So it's just....Avante brags too much...BOO.

You would never ever.....(nobody would)

You...ok this is for SFS and Avante.

1. Who owned Jesse Owens in the 100? Had a 7-3 record.
2. Only NFL RB to be world ranked in a 100m?
3. Three NFLers who ran the lead off on a 4x1 WR.

The reason being you know SFS would stand no chance at all.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 07:16 PM
There is nobody here who thinks SFS knows track and we all know it.

33-1 says otherwise.

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:23 PM
33-1 says otherwise.

Come on guy, are you really this stupid?

SFS has said he doesn't even follow track at all.

Why act stupid?

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:26 PM
Who here thinks SFS can do this?

All Time NFL 100 yard Dash

lane

The guy don't know shit. I will fill in those lanes later.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Come on guy, are you really this stupid?

SFS has said he doesn't even follow track at all.

Why act stupid?

Throwing a fit won't change anything. The people have spoken.

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Throwing a fit won't change anything. The people have spoken.

The people here can't talk track at all, none. So they have a guy like them who knows nothing about the sport. I am THE EXPERT and unitl somebody can prove I;m not the most knowledgeable poster here when it comes to track I will remain THE EXPERT. What know nothings think means nothing.

We all know SFS can't do this...

KC Chiefs All Time 100m

lane

1.Joe Delaney NWLa 9.4
2.Stone Johnson Grambling 9.3
3.Sammie Parker Oregon 10.17
4.Jamaal Charles Texas 10.18
5.Ken Thomas SJS 10.0HT
6.Tyreek Hill Okst 10.19
7.Warren McVea 9.5 Houston
8.Eddie Kennison LSU NFL FASTEST MAN

I have no equal.

Chucho
05-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Crazy old man screaming at the internet bragging he has answers to questions no one ever asks. Avant is a pedophile with onset dementia.

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:51 PM
It is funny watching people trying all they can to battle this, they refuse to ....ok ok ok so ya know track.

SFS can't do this either.

All Time USA 100m

lane

1.Leroy Burrell Houston
2.Mo Greene KCCC
3.Christian Coleman Tenn
4.Carl Lewis Houston
5.Justin Gatlin Tenn
6.Tyson Gay Arkansas
7.Bob Hayes FAMU
8.Jimmy Hines TSU

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:54 PM
Crazy old man screaming at the internet bragging he has answers to questions no one ever asks. Avant is a pedophile with onset dementia.

Chucho, why do you totally ignore the fact there is...0...here about me being a pedo? Why are you always talking about something that simply never happened?

And, dementia is talking fantasy blues singers like you and SFS were doing because he can't talk them blues.

Avant
05-16-2019, 07:56 PM
What would the all time NFL 4x1 fantasy relay look like?

Go ahead SFS, HAHAHAHA~~~~~~~

Chucho
05-16-2019, 08:05 PM
He has you on ignore, dummy. What do you think you're accomplishing with these meltdown rants?

Avant
05-16-2019, 08:09 PM
He has you on ignore, dummy. What do you think you're accomplishing with these meltdown rants?

No he doesn't, so many times I see him down there right after I post. He just knows he can't hang at all.

Dude, making up blues guys and you playing along, hahahahaha???

Why does a guy like you who never does shit but leech off everybody care what I or anyone else does? You don't do shit so shut the fuck up.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 08:31 PM
:lol Avante's multiday multithread meltdown

Avant
05-16-2019, 08:34 PM
:lol Avante's multiday multithread meltdown

Pavlov, once again doing..0...but leeching off others threads,

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 08:40 PM
Pavlov, once again doing..0...but leeching off others threads,You're gonna get banned again.

I'm gonna laugh again.

Avant
05-16-2019, 08:45 PM
You're gonna get banned again.

I'm gonna laugh again.

Pavlov, why is it all you ever do is talk about posters?

Chucho
05-16-2019, 08:52 PM
Pavlov, why is it all you ever do is talk about posters?

Why do you always talk about track and blues when no one else wants to.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 09:02 PM
Pavlov, why is it all you ever do is talk about posters?:lol Avante reverts to the same tired shit when he realizes he is indeed melting down.

Avant
05-16-2019, 09:06 PM
Why do you always talk about track and blues when no one else wants to.

Why is it you play this stupid SFS knows track/blues when you know he doesn't know shit? Well?

Why is it you never do anything but leech off everybody else?

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 09:07 PM
Why is it you play this stupid SFS knows track/blues when you know he doesn't know shit? Well?

Why is it you never do anything but leech off everybody else?:lol Avante's losing his shit.

He's gonna start bumping threads and following me around.

The banning countdown has begun.

Avant
05-16-2019, 09:08 PM
:lol Avante reverts to the same tired shit when he realizes he is indeed melting down.

Pavlov, didn't your parents teach you how rude it is to ignore what others ask? Answer the fucking question guy.

Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides talk about posters, well?

Avant
05-16-2019, 09:10 PM
:lol Avante's losing his shit.

He's gonna start bumping threads and following me around.

The banning countdown has begun.

Stupid, you can't stay out of my threads.

Watch this....

Pavlov will be right back.

Avant
05-16-2019, 09:30 PM
Over the weekend Florida's Sani Brown a sprinter from Japan ran a 9.99 100m. That gives Japan a few at sub10.00 now, actually Brown is part black.

And, he knocks Jeff Demps off that fantasy 4x1 Florida team. They now have four sub10.00 cats.

Sani Brown
Bernard Williams
Dennis Mitchell
John Capel

FSU, TCU, Arkansas other schools with everyone at sub10.00.

Stuff true EXPERTS can do.

Avant
05-16-2019, 10:45 PM
Since nobody here knows shit about track.

Current 20 Man Battle Royal

Seth Rollins
Jay White
Roman Reigns
Kenny Omega
Okada
Braun Strowman
Triple H
Cody Rhodes
A.J.Styles
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Drew McIntyre
Baron Corbine
Johnny Impact
Brock Lesnar

I need five more.

Pavlov
05-16-2019, 11:50 PM
Oh, another list about which no one could possibly give a shit.

Xevious
05-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Over the weekend Florida's Sani Brown a sprinter from Japan ran a 9.99 100m. That gives Japan a few at sub10.00 now, actually Brown is part black.

And, he knocks Jeff Demps off that fantasy 4x1 Florida team. They now have four sub10.00 cats.

Sani Brown
Bernard Williams
Dennis Mitchell
John Capel

FSU, TCU, Arkansas other schools with everyone at sub10.00.

Stuff true EXPERTS can do.

Boiled down... 33-1.

johnsmith
05-18-2019, 01:02 AM

Shut the fuck up.

Lol! I can stop reading this thread now....thanks Pavlov!

Avant
05-21-2019, 03:40 PM
There we have it, yep, nobody knows shit.

I guess I need to start talking tv shows/movies, that's about it for any knowledge here.

Darth_Pelican
05-21-2019, 03:44 PM

Avant
05-21-2019, 03:47 PM
Until we see an actual contest I will remain THE EXPERT. I know more about blues/track/football combined than anyone here and can prove that fact.

NOBODY can beat me in a legit/real contest and everybody knows this.

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 04:56 PM
lol you lost

SFS won

undisputed

Quit melting down in multiple threads or you're going to get banned again.

Xevious
05-21-2019, 06:17 PM
Until we see an actual contest I will remain THE EXPERT. I know more about blues/track/football combined than anyone here and can prove that fact.

NOBODY can beat me in a legit/real contest and everybody knows this.

In other words... 33-1.

Avant
05-21-2019, 06:29 PM
lol you lost

SFS won

undisputed

Quit melting down in multiple threads or you're going to get banned again.

SFS can't talk blues/track at all. So how can he be anything but a know nothing?

Avant
05-21-2019, 06:30 PM
In other words... 33-1.

And if you needed a blues/track question answered to win a 1000 bucks you are coming to Avante.

You know this deal with SFS is a joke.

Xevious
05-21-2019, 08:37 PM
And if you needed a blues/track question answered to win a 1000 bucks you are coming to Avante.

You know this deal with SFS is a joke.

All that said... 33-1.

Avant
05-21-2019, 08:42 PM
All that said... 33-1.

Something tels me you know SFS don't know shit about blues/track/football, but MUST play along.

Xevious
05-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Something tels me you know SFS don't know shit about blues/track/football, but MUST play along.

37-1 now. :tu

Avant
05-21-2019, 09:05 PM
37-1 now. :tu

You do know none of those 37 know shit about blue/track, right?

Avant
05-21-2019, 09:13 PM
Do I have to make this even easier?

SFS here ya go.

1. What position did O.J.Simpson play?
2. What year did Jesse Owens win all those Olympic medals? 1936 1996 or 2016?
3. What was Bob Hayes nickname? Zoom....Rocket....Bullet?

Pavlov
05-21-2019, 09:16 PM
You lost the only challenge that mattered.

Shut up.

Avant
05-21-2019, 09:28 PM
You lost the only challenge that mattered.

Shut up.

Pavlov, until somebody proves they know more about them blues/track than Avante I will be THE EXPERT here.

Avant
05-21-2019, 10:58 PM
The fun I have with this silly shit is watching how people act when they know somebody really knows their stuff and brags about it. They just fall totally apart and act goofy over it. They really can't handle it and it's funny watching this.

SFS wouldn't know if Mozelle Ellerbe was a Mississippi bluesman or a Tuskegee Inst. sprinter. What a joke all that is.

Stop acting stupid about this and I would ease off.

SFS said this....

Maybe it sounds dopey but I'd rather spend the weekend with my family than watch track and field. Just because I'm not a fan doesn't mean I'm not an expert. And with regard to that, my expertise allows me to make a little money without having to vest much time in

The guys admits he;s not even a fan and doesn't watch the stuff. Having a know nothing as an EXPERT......hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 03:05 AM
Pavlov, until somebody proves they know more about them blues/track than Avante I will be THE EXPERT here.Until you can win a poll about who's the expert, you have no standing to even make a challenge.

You lost.

Quit whining.

BD24
05-22-2019, 09:26 AM
Boiled down

SFS 37

Larry.... just the 1

teehee

Avant
05-22-2019, 07:59 PM
Until you can win a poll about who's the expert, you have no standing to even make a challenge.

You lost.

Quit whining.

Until we see an actual contest proving who knows more I will stay THE EXPERT.

Avant
05-22-2019, 07:59 PM
Boiled down

SFS 37

Larry.... just the 1

teehee

Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides tagalong?

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 08:09 PM
Until we see an actual contest proving who knows more I will stay THE EXPERT.Nope. SFS is THE EXPERT.

You lost.

Get over it and shut up.

Avant
05-22-2019, 08:17 PM
Nope. SFS is THE EXPERT.

You lost.

Get over it and shut up.

Dude, SFS can't talk anything but tv/movies and it is totally obvious. I will stay THE EXPERT and if anyone challenges that I will destroy them in any LEGIT contest.

That is how it really is and if you can't deal wit it, so what.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 08:25 PM
Dude, SFS can't talk anything but tv/movies and it is totally obvious. I will stay THE EXPERT and if anyone challenges that I will destroy them in any LEGIT contest.

You're not the expert.

SFS is THE EXPERT.

Nothing you can do about it.

Should have tried harder a year ago.

You realize you've been on the rag about this for over a full year?

Xevious
05-22-2019, 08:37 PM

There was a legit contest. You lost by a landslide.

Avant
05-22-2019, 08:58 PM
You're not the expert.

SFS is THE EXPERT.

Nothing you can do about it.

Should have tried harder a year ago.

You realize you've been on the rag about this for over a full year?

There was nothing there about actual knowledge. Without that it means nothing.

I am the most knowledgeable blues/track/football poster here, yep............THE EXPERT.

Avant
05-22-2019, 08:59 PM

What track/blues questions were asked? Yep....0.

Why not have a real legit contest, could it be because SFS would get crushed?

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:01 PM

Not one question was asked.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Avante lost the challenge a year ago.

And was banned for whining about it.

He will be banned again for whining about it.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:03 PM
Not one question was asked.This question was asked:

Who knows more about blues/track & field?

The answer was SFS -- THE EXPERT.

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:14 PM
This question was asked:

Who knows more about blues/track & field?

The answer was SFS -- THE EXPERT.

Where is anything where SFS shows any knowledge about either, where is that at, yep.....doesn't exist.

Why are you playing this stupidity anyway? You know SFS don't know shit.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:17 PM
Where is anything where SFS shows any knowledge about either, where is that at, yep.....doesn't exist.

Why are you playing this stupidity anyway? You know SFS don't know shit.Show me where he doesn't.

The only thing anyone ever needs to know about this is how badly you lost here:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273802

and the fact that you can't accept your horrible lost. You're a broken ma-- you're not even a man now. SFS emasculated you. Now you're just lying to your wife asking us questions about how the Hulu works.

Spoiler alert: you're going to lose to her too.

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:31 PM
Show me where he doesn't.

The only thing anyone ever needs to know about this is how badly you lost here:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273802

and the fact that you can't accept your horrible lost. You're a broken ma-- you're not even a man now. SFS emasculated you. Now you're just lying to your wife asking us questions about how the Hulu works.

Spoiler alert: you're going to lose to her too.

Actually all that really happened is my hold on THE EXPERT became even stronger because a fake contest had to be done to try to combat my knowledge. Couldn't even hold a legit/real contest because everybody knows I have no equal and can't be beat.

Having to play this stupid shit is the ultimate compliment. It's...."we all know you can't be beat so we MUST fake this"....is pretty cool actually
Ever notice nobody would dare have a legit/real contest, yep, I can beat this entire ST and everybody knows that.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:34 PM
Actually all that really happened is my hold on THE EXPERTNo.

SFS is THE EXPERT.

You're less than nothing.

Your own wife is crowding you in the paint.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:38 PM
No.

SFS is THE EXPERT.

You're less than nothing.

Your own wife is crowding you in the paint.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

I can ask 10 blues questions and 10 track questions that nobody here can answer, do you believe that?

If SFS/Avante were asked 20 questions about blues/track I would kick his ass, you believe that?

Chucho
05-22-2019, 09:40 PM
I can ask 10 blues questions and 10 track questions that nobody here can answer, do you believe that?

If SFS/Avante were asked 20 questions about blues/track I would kick his ass, you believe that?

Nobody cares except you. Do you do anything else except cry about people not wanting to talk about you talking about things no one wants to talk about except you?

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:40 PM
I can ask 10 blues questions and 10 track questions that nobody here can answer, do you believe that?No. I don't believe that.

If SFS/Avante were asked 20 questions about blues/track I would kick his ass, you believe that?No. I don't believe that.

And apparently you only care about what I think, so there.

It's done.

You lost.

Again.

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:43 PM
Nobody cares except you. Do you do anything else except cry about people not wanting to talk about you talking about things no one wants to talk about except you?

Chucho, why do you care so much about what Avante does, well?

Avant
05-22-2019, 09:44 PM
No. I don't believe that.

No. I don't believe that.

And apparently you only care about what I think, so there.

It's done.

You lost.

Again.

Are you saying if I posted a thread right now asking 10 blues questions and 10 track questions there is somebody here who could answer them?

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 09:50 PM
Are you saying if I posted a thread right now asking 10 blues questions and 10 track questions there is somebody here who could answer them?Yes, that is whats I'm saying.

I'm also saying no one cares and no one will ever accept your stupid "challenge" that is a year too late.

I'm saying you are forever a loser here and that is all you'll ever be known as.

Do you understand everything I have said here?

I will only accept "Yes." or "No." as answers.

Nothing else.

Avant
05-22-2019, 10:16 PM
Yes, that is whats I'm saying.

I'm also saying no one cares and no one will ever accept your stupid "challenge" that is a year too late.

I'm saying you are forever a loser here and that is all you'll ever be known as.

Do you understand everything I have said here?

I will only accept "Yes." or "No." as answers.

Nothing else.

Yes

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 10:25 PM
YesGreat. We're done here.

Darth_Pelican
05-22-2019, 10:40 PM
Is this shit still going on? Larry, you’re not the expert. Democracy. 37-1

Avant
05-22-2019, 10:45 PM
Is this shit still going on? Larry, you’re not the expert. Democracy. 37-1

Why play silly bullshit games? Hell guy, you know there is nobody here on my level when it comes to blues/track/football talk so why act stupid about it?

SFS would get totally desyroyed in a REAL/LEGIT contest and you know that. Dude, why are you putting on this....DUH~~~...bullshit?

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 10:46 PM
Why play silly bullshit games?That's what we're asking you.

Just stop.

Avant
05-22-2019, 10:47 PM
That's what we're asking you.

Just stop.

When we see somebody who knows more about track/blues, then I'll stop.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 10:51 PM
When we see somebody who knows more about track/blues, then I'll stop.Why not just quit crying and stop whining about it like a sane person?

It's been a year.

Avant
05-22-2019, 10:59 PM
Why not just quit crying and stop whining about it like a sane person?

It's been a year.

No sane person is going to allow a guy who has said....I;m not a track fan.....be called THE EXPERT when it's real obvious you know more than he does.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 11:00 PM
No sane person is going to allow a guy who has said....I;m not a track fan.....be called THE EXPERT when it's real obvious you know more than he does.Yes, a sane person would just let it go and shut the fuck up.

Avant
05-22-2019, 11:06 PM
Yes, a sane person would just let it go and shut the fuck up.

I disagree, a sane person doesn't allow a bunch of know nothings put another know nothing above them when it's real obvious they are the superior blues/track authority.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 11:09 PM
I disagree, a sane person doesn't allow a bunch of know nothings put another know nothing above them when it's real obvious they are the superior blues/track authority.Sure a sane person does. Nothing you do is going to make anyone here respect you or be interested in your bullshit hobby.

Ever.

So shut the fuck up or you'll get banned again.

Do you want to get banned again?

Avant
05-22-2019, 11:28 PM
Sure a sane person does. Nothing you do is going to make anyone here respect you or be interested in your bullshit hobby.

Ever.

So shut the fuck up or you'll get banned again.

Do you want to get banned again?

Pavlov, don't you ever pick up on a troll? I thought sooner or later you'd figure it out....nope~!

Dude, everybody here knows when it comes to my interests I have done the work and while they hate it they know I;m the real deal. Everybody knows SFS is a joke, hell his only successful thread is about Avante.

All I;m doing now is trolling your dumbass, and you are too damn stupid to see it.

Dude, you got some serious problems, ok skippy?

Ok, because you were this damn stupid for two days now you will put on ignore for a few days in punishment for being so stupid it had to hurt.

See ya dummy.

Pavlov
05-22-2019, 11:31 PM
Pavlov, don't you ever pick up on a troll? I thought sooner or later you'd figure it out....nope~!

Dude, everybody here knows when it comes to my interests I have done the work and while they hate it they know I;m the real deal. Everybody knows SFS is a joke, hell his only successful thread is about Avante.

All I;m doing now is trolling your dumbass, and you are too damn stupid to see it.

Dude, you got some serious problems, ok skippy?

Ok, because you were this damn stupid for two days now you will put on ignore for a few days in punishment for being so stupid it had to hurt.

See ya dummy.You're going to get banned.

I'm going to laugh at you.

lol

BD24
05-23-2019, 10:55 AM
Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides tagalong?
Boiled down

SFS 37

Larry....just the 1

teehee