PDA

View Full Version : IT WOULD BE NICE IF...

NK123
05-16-2019, 04:25 AM
We could trade LaMarcus Aldridge And Davis for Anthony Davis.

I- I don't think LaMarcus is hungry enough to be the leader of the team. But he could play really well alongside Zion and Jrue.
II- Even if for an year, Anthony Davis would make us automatic contenders.
III- Even if Anthony Davis leaves, we will be free from a less than desirable leader and we'll have enough cap room to manage.
IV- I think we need to move on in other direction from both foward positions. Davis is not good enough and Gay is not that great to do what we need from him when we need the most.

Is there any possibility to make it possible?

Wish we could...

szkorhetz
05-16-2019, 05:03 AM
Why would the Pelicans do this, TBH?

Ball+Ingram+4 is much, much valuable.
Boston could offer a combination of Smart/Brown/Tatum, heck, even the Nuggets could offer a better package.

NK123
05-16-2019, 05:13 AM
LaMarcus would fit in pretty well, is a sure 20 & 8 and plays more than 70 games per year

cutewizard
05-16-2019, 05:54 AM
:bobo

Poolboy5623
05-16-2019, 06:26 AM
Why would Anthony Davis make the Spurs instant contenders? Also....you're missing 1 major point...he doesnt want to play in SA.

Larry O
05-16-2019, 01:32 PM
SIGH... IT WOULD BE NICE IF... but yeah, unsure if NOLA would do it to trade an aging LMA for AD who is entering into his prime. Griffin has his hands full with what he's gonna do with AD, still. The way it's sounding, on one hand, they would like to try and see if they can keep AD, but on the other hand, it sounds like that in spite of the number one pick (Zion), he stills wants out, & we are all sure that SA isn't on his preferred destination list of teams/cities to go to (LA, NYC or Bos). And to boot, it's also said that Zion isn't too happy about going to the Crescent City either. Yeah, it would be nice, but unfortunately for SAS, it won't happen. Besides, this guy seems to be injury prone, & after the No. 2 drama, I'm not a big fan of this guy right now, especially after what he tried to pull with the Pels. Uggg... pass...

ducks
05-16-2019, 01:35 PM
Davis teams have not made playoffs

Blackhaus
05-16-2019, 01:48 PM
Stupid stupid thread. Nola would never trade to us with the hot garbage we have. Plus I don’t want AD for a 1 year rental. He’s always hurt and he’s a diva. He just seems like a player that’s all about himself. He belongs on the knicks or lakers.

Nola should trade him to the knicks and bring back Barrett, maybe Smith Jr, knox or a couple other young prospects and draft picks. Making Zion happy is their only goal and pairing him with one of his best friends is a great start. A team with Holiday, Zion, Randle, Barret running a fast break with Gentry’s fast style of play would be fun to watch.

rjv
05-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Why would the Pelicans do this, TBH?

Ball+Ingram+4 is much, much valuable.
Boston could offer a combination of Smart/Brown/Tatum, heck, even the Nuggets could offer a better package.

boston could offer a nice package but with irving likely out the door, there should wouldn't be too much to surround davis with once he gets there if they have to give up all that to get him.