PDA

View Full Version : its inevitable spurs have to relocate to austin

playblair
05-23-2019, 10:09 PM
#2 uncle wanted a bigger market to promote nephew............its paid off..............#2 got no respect as a small market spurs.....now he has the biggest artist (drake) in the music industry supporting him/his brand how can san antonio compete for & keep star players when the biggest celebrity to attend a game is george straight............the city of AUSTIN solves every spurs free agent/star player problem................

Genovaswitness
05-23-2019, 10:10 PM
Austin sucks

playblair
05-23-2019, 10:18 PM
Austin sucks

its either 6th street which will attract free agents/all star games & still be close to sa or spurs will relocate to seattle when fans stop showing up in couple years

BillMc
05-23-2019, 10:19 PM
All the same to me, I'm in Ukraine. :lol

dbestpro
05-23-2019, 10:20 PM
Austin has the worse traffic problems in the state. No pro team could survive there.

K...
05-23-2019, 10:20 PM
its either 6th street which will attract free agents/all star games & still be close to sa or spurs will relocate to austin

6th street isn't for black people. I mean there may be one or two clubs, but Austin isn't any better for black entertainment then San Antonio

They also won't build a stadium in Austin. So try San Marcos, RR, etc.

daslicer
05-23-2019, 11:39 PM
As much as I hate #2's success I do have sicks sense of humor and have to say some of these threads are pretty comedic. I don't live in Texas but I have to say nobody gives a shit about Austin outside of Texas.

Flawless
05-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Lol Austin, the traffic up here is a nightmare, the only thing this city has going for it is all the tech jobs.

Chucho
05-24-2019, 01:57 AM
LOL, Austin. The "If you're still single @ 30 and living here, you're trying too hard" city.

D-Robinson 50 fan
05-24-2019, 06:22 AM
Kawhi got hella love from the media when he was in San Antonio. He is getting even more coverage because of the storyline with the break from the Spurs. You had a ton of people calling him a top 5 player and the best 2 way player in the league.

He even had more nation wide commercials the last couple of seasons with the Spurs. He had 3 Jordan brand television commercials in regular rotation on television

NickiRasgo
05-24-2019, 10:56 AM
Kawhi got hella love from the media when he was in San Antonio. He is getting even more coverage because of the storyline with the break from the Spurs. You had a ton of people calling him a top 5 player and the best 2 way player in the league.

He even had more nation wide commercials the last couple of seasons with the Spurs. He had 3 Jordan brand television commercials in regular rotation on television

F*ck. I miss him.

DMC
05-24-2019, 11:04 AM
6th street isn't for black people. I mean there may be one or two clubs, but Austin isn't any better for black entertainment then San Antonio

They also won't build a stadium in Austin. So try San Marcos, RR, etc.

I was thinking El Paso.

BatManu20
05-24-2019, 11:08 AM
Austin could never support an NBA team. It’s Longhorn territory up there and the city literally has the worst traffic in the state now. Even worse than Houston. Not to mention the Spurs are under contract with the AT&T Center for another 10 years. Face it, Spurs ain’t goin anywhere. They’ll be in SA for a while.