PDA

View Full Version : Europe: How salty is spur fan right now?

whitemamba
05-23-2019, 10:28 PM
:lol

DMC
05-23-2019, 10:29 PM
Don't you worry about teams that made the playoffs.

DAF86
05-23-2019, 10:32 PM
Not salty at all untill Leonard goes all the way. The more W's he gets, the less justifiable it is for him to bolt on the Raptors. My dream scenario would be him leaving Toronto after losing game 7 of the NBA finals, tbh.

phxspurfan
05-23-2019, 10:58 PM
If he rings with the Raps, he will be King in the North forever. That's just fine with me. Stay there and guard the wall

lefty
05-23-2019, 10:59 PM
Don’t jinx it man

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2019, 11:03 PM
I just want to laugh at the Ellishits and the SA Shits and their shitty fatass fans in general right now :lmao

Traded away arguably the best player currently in team sports for an up-chucked happy meal. This franchise deserves to relocate. San Antonio is too small and worthless of a market for major league sports.

whitemamba
05-24-2019, 03:29 AM
Don’t jinx it man

whitemamba
05-24-2019, 03:31 AM
Not salty at all untill Leonard goes all the way. The more W's he gets, the less justifiable it is for him to bolt on the Raptors. My dream scenario would be him leaving Toronto after losing game 7 of the NBA finals, tbh.

Hes ballin, and playing through injury.. allegedly ..

LkrFan
05-24-2019, 05:50 AM

:lmao

LkrFan
05-24-2019, 05:51 AM
Don’t jinx it man

^ this nigga here is one to talk about jinxing :lmao

AchillesHeel
05-24-2019, 05:54 AM
We've seen Kawhit shit the bed up 3 - 2 before.

Dirks_Finale
05-24-2019, 06:26 AM
Derozan :lmao

baseline bum
05-24-2019, 08:11 AM
Pretty fucking salty, because if Durant can't go I think the Raptors are going to ring. Curry wanted no part of Leonard back in 2015 and having Durant back would force Leonard on to him instead. Good luck to Danny Green trying to guard Curry in that case. But no Durant and all of a sudden the Raptors match up pretty well IMO.

KobesAchilles
05-24-2019, 09:14 AM
I’m more mad that I was wrong than I am about Kawhi leaving. Tbh I liked Kawhi but since he was so quiet and didn’t LEAD us to a championship during his run here (yes I know he has a Finals MVP but Duncan was still the leader of that team, fucking guaranteed a championship that year like a boss) I wasn’t too upset that he left. I was angry with how he did it, but I wasn’t mad at us not paying him the supermax since I was the only idiot who didn’t think he was worth it bc I regarded him like a Harden type player (a guy who will never lead a team to a ring).

Turns out out I was wrong :lol

hater
05-24-2019, 09:20 AM
Pretty fucking salty, because if Durant can't go I think the Raptors are going to ring. Curry wanted no part of Leonard back in 2015 and having Durant back would force Leonard on to him instead. Good luck to Danny Green trying to guard Curry in that case. But no Durant and all of a sudden the Raptors match up pretty well IMO.

:lmao Craptors are not gonna beat Golden showers. Durant or not

hater
05-24-2019, 09:22 AM
I'm actually saltire that Bucks choked so hard. Had series in hand and choked hard.

Greek pussy, worst free throw shooting team I've seen in a while, bunch of pussies

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-24-2019, 09:37 AM
https://i.ibb.co/255xRLS/p0444lv4.jpg

Othyus Lalanne
05-24-2019, 09:49 AM
I just want to laugh at the Ellishits and the SA Shits and their shitty fatass fans in general right now :lmao

Traded away arguably the best player currently in team sports for an up-chucked happy meal. This franchise deserves to relocate. San Antonio is too small and worthless of a market for major league sports.
Did well without him.

This is the biggest small market NBA success story. Team ain't moving nowhere.

Arcadian
05-24-2019, 09:58 AM
All that's happening is exactly what I expected to happen. The moment Leonard joined the Raptors, they became the best team in the East. I figured they would be in the Finals with a chance to win it. And I don't mind if they do. I like the city of Toronto, and I like to see a franchise win their first ring.

Laker_1995
05-24-2019, 09:59 AM
If I’m salty about d bust making the playoffs with Brooklyn imagine these dudes knowing kawahi in his first season with the choking raptors is about to make the finals most likely while not even 100% healthy. Kawahi is top 3 in the league. Shit maybe even #1 when healthy.

Chucho
05-24-2019, 10:16 AM
LOL, the retarded kids trying to make fun of the valedictorians for one F when they've absolutely zero A's in the last 7 years.

Stick to finger painting.

lefty
05-24-2019, 11:11 AM
:lmao Craptors are not gonna beat Golden showers. Durant or not

Idk man

Drake would destroy that mental midget KD :lol

Brazil
05-24-2019, 11:21 AM
a lot actually :lol

BD24
05-24-2019, 12:05 PM
Just look at the fucking meltdown going on upstairs :lol

FkLA
05-24-2019, 12:11 PM
I would say hurt more than salty, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2019, 12:35 PM
Did well without him.

This is the biggest small market NBA success story. Team ain't moving nowhere.

Two first round exits in a row is "doing well"? Let me guess, you're the guy at the club who always tries to talk to the fattest loneliest chick at the place, because you think she'll be "easy" and your standards are rock bottom.

Laker_1995
05-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Two first round exits in a row is "doing well"? Let me guess, you're the guy at the club who always tries to talk to the fattest loneliest chick at the place, because you think she'll be "easy" and your standards are rock bottom.

Lmfao.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2019, 01:29 PM
Lmfao.

Because you know my post is money.

whitemamba
05-24-2019, 02:10 PM
It’s like the damn Dead Sea in this bitch :downspin::downspin:

lefty
05-24-2019, 02:32 PM

midnightpulp
05-24-2019, 05:43 PM
It’s like the damn Dead Sea in this bitch :downspin::downspin:

whitemamba
05-24-2019, 06:46 PM

Mr know it all can’t figure this out? Stop trolling me mid

Reck
05-24-2019, 06:51 PM

Leonard wanted out of SA. What were they supposed to do? Force him to play his last year when he's made clear he's not happy there?

The end result would've been him walking without the Spurs getting anything back for him. At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan and a few other players for him and call it a wash.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2019, 07:09 PM
Leonard wanted out of SA. What were they supposed to do? Force him to play his last year when he's made clear he's not happy there?

The end result would've been him walking without the Spurs getting anything back for him. At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan and a few other players for him and call it a wash.

Jonnyblue19
05-24-2019, 07:15 PM

Of course you make him play, or trade him before the deadline. He will have to play well considering it is a contract year. And worse case he walks , then you rebuild, it isn't like Spurs are real contenders with DeRozan.

Reck
05-24-2019, 07:19 PM
Of course you make him play, or trade him before the deadline. He will have to play well considering it is a contract year. And worse case he walks , then you rebuild, it isn't like Spurs are real contenders with DeRozan.

Even though he made his desires clear when he was cleared to play but didn't want to? You would've like that for a year?

Did DeRozan add anything to the Spurs? Probably not but the point is that they got someone over no one is what I'm saying.

Bynumite
05-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Recent reports show colesterol levels are at an all time high in Fat Antonio, due to Kiwi induced saltiness.

With Kiwi, spurs automatically make the WCF for years to come and have a very legit shot at multiple titles with Durant's imminent departure, instead they're now stuck on a treadmill of averageness and a shitshow of 1st round exits.

Therefore i commend and salute Kawhi Anthony Leonard for most likely costing the spurs multiple titles :toast

Joseph Kony
05-24-2019, 07:25 PM
have you seen the autistic screeching upstairs? :lol got emo boys claiming Kawhi making the finals in toronto is the lowest point of the Spurs franchise like they just saw their ex get proposed to :lmao :lmao it's raining salt up in there

Reck
05-24-2019, 07:28 PM
have you seen the autistic screeching upstairs? :lol got emo boys claiming Kawhi making the finals in toronto is the lowest point of the Spurs franchise like they just saw their ex get proposed to :lmao :lmao it's raining salt up in there

Getting triggered by Snoop Dogg. :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2019, 07:30 PM
Recent reports show colesterol levels are at an all time high in Fat Antonio, due to Kiwi induced saltiness.

With Kiwi, spurs automatically make the WCF for years to come and have a very legit shot at multiple titles with Durant's imminent departure, instead they're now stuck on a treadmill of averageness and a shitshow of 1st round exits.

Therefore i commend and salute Kawhi Anthony Leonard for most likely costing the spurs multiple titles :toast

Thanos
05-24-2019, 07:33 PM
:lol @ thinking the Raptors have a chance in hell of beating the Warriors. Best case scenario for Toronto is if KD comes back and completely ruins the chemistry. If that happens, Raptors lose in 6. If KD is out the whole series, Raptors get swept.

Reck
05-24-2019, 07:41 PM
:lol @ thinking the Raptors have a chance in hell of beating the Warriors. Best case scenario for Toronto is if KD comes back and completely ruins the chemistry. If that happens, Raptors lose in 6. If KD is out the whole series, Raptors get swept.

What am I missing with the Durant hate? Doesn't he constantly drop 40 points per? I would think bad chemistry or not, that would be enough to sink any teams coming off the East.

Specially a team that relies on a single player ro carry it.

Thanos
05-24-2019, 07:45 PM
What am I missing with the Durant hate? Doesn't he constantly drop 40 points per? I would think bad chemistry or not, that would be enough to sink any teams coming off the East.

Specially a team that relies on a single player ro carry it.
Yeah, that’s probably why I said the Warriors would win with Durant.

LkrFan
05-24-2019, 07:45 PM

ambchang
05-24-2019, 08:01 PM
:lol getting rid of Kawhi is a long term thing. The spurs are rebuilding and there are some impressionable youngins on the roster that are groomed to be the face of the franchise.

Keeping an unhappy Kawhi and uncle Dennis on the roster, even if he plays, will dwarf the growth of the players and cast a horrible shadow on the franchise similar to how the kobe farewell tour destroyed the lakers for years.

The spurs learned from the lakers mistake and did themselves of an unhappy superstar. The lakers, after suffering for half a decade due to the same mistake, still couldn’t figure it out. How stupid can you possibly be?

Ninja Roach
05-24-2019, 08:05 PM
:rollinLaker fans.
:rollinLaker fans on a Spurs board.
:rollinLaker fans not concerned that they're setting a new franchise record every year they continue to miss the playoffs.
:rollinLaker fans dreaming Kiwi will save them after shitting on him for years.
:rollinLaker fans gonna get DeRozan in a deal and like it.
:rollinLaker fans stay stupid.

Ninja Roach
05-24-2019, 08:06 PM

You try too hard.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2019, 09:45 PM

"At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan" is like saying "at least you got to eat chicken, even though it was rotten and made you throw up for the next 2 weeks".

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2019, 09:49 PM
Yeah, that’s probably why I said the Warriors would win with Durant.

they won 73 games without him, waltzed to 2 easy titles if draymond didn't punch LeBitch in the nuts... dominated the whole fucking league and have struggled more since getting him though they've still been better than the other 29 pathetic schmuck teams.

ambchang
05-24-2019, 10:16 PM
"At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan" is like saying "at least you got to eat chicken, even though it was rotten and made you throw up for the next 2 weeks".

The lakers has been eating chicken shit for 8 years.

ElNono
05-24-2019, 11:58 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

Othyus Lalanne
05-25-2019, 02:23 AM

The Spurs are not Phoenix....

You overachieve and you grind baby. It's the Western Conference way.

dg7md
05-25-2019, 03:05 AM
It still hurts :cry

But no really it fucking sucks.

hater
05-25-2019, 08:59 AM
Idk man

Drake would destroy that mental midget KD :lol

Drake gonna wear a curry jersey by game 3 nig

hater
05-25-2019, 09:00 AM
I would say hurt more than salty, tbh.

Speak for yourself faggot

LkrFan
05-25-2019, 01:58 PM

$54 million guaranteed the next two years :lmao

LkrFan
https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

LkrFan
Speak for yourself faggot

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 02:26 PM
$54 million guaranteed the next two years :lmao
Wait .. patty mills... 4 years 50 million :lmao

LkrFan
05-25-2019, 06:03 PM
Wait .. patty mills... 4 years 50 million :lmao

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 10:30 PM
Damn bumpppp

midnightpulp
05-25-2019, 10:30 PM
As long as the Lakers don't ring.

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2019, 10:32 PM
lol upstairs faggots

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 10:37 PM

Hehehehe

midnightpulp
05-25-2019, 10:40 PM
Hehehehe

If you somehow get him (or any top 5 player) then I'll actually be salty.

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 10:41 PM
If you somehow get him (or any top 5 player) then I'll actually be salty.
Who are you kidding homie , your mad and you know it.

ECOV
05-25-2019, 10:42 PM
nah

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 10:42 PM
Alao , id rather Him stay in the east if he’s he doesn’t come to LA, which I’m almost sure he’s not. Because that dude kawhi is a baaaaaad man.

midnightpulp
05-25-2019, 10:48 PM
Who are you kidding homie , your mad and you know it.

:lol no. I don't even watch much basketball anymore. Only things about the NBA that interest me are :lol at Lonzo Ball and the Lakers organization in general. You team has been the premier source of drama in the league for decades.

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 10:49 PM
:lol no. I don't even watch much basketball anymore. Only things about the NBA that interest me are :lol at Lonzo Ball and the Lakers organization in general. You team has been the premier source of drama in the league for decades.

Lonzo ball > spurs

UZER
05-25-2019, 10:49 PM
Good for Kawhi. I ain’t even mad at him. I was hoping he would lose, but I’ll be rooting for him in the finals. Fuck GS.

It’s a big LOL for Pop and the RC though.

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2019, 01:41 AM
The lakers has been eating chicken shit for 8 years.

Lakers? Fuck 'em too. And fuck the Gay Bay Cum-Warriors, too. And fuck the jews in charge of the NBA, too. Fuck the NBA.

DMC
05-26-2019, 01:45 AM
Good for Kawhi. I ain’t even mad at him. I was hoping he would lose, but I’ll be rooting for him in the finals. Fuck GS.

It’s a big LOL for Pop and the RC though.

I agree with this take.

I would like to see that underdog beat GS. Someone has to break those fuckers up.

ambchang
05-26-2019, 06:24 AM
Lakers? Fuck 'em too. And fuck the Gay Bay Cum-Warriors, too. And fuck the jews in charge of the NBA, too. Fuck the NBA.

Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that The nba does want you as a fan

Dirks_Finale
05-26-2019, 07:30 AM
:lmao

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 08:22 AM

Kiwi sure did "kinda" choke last night. :lol

midnightpulp
05-26-2019, 01:23 PM

Kiwi sure did "kinda" choke last night. :lol

Indeed. Shot like shit in the 4th. 2 for 7.

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Indeed. Shot like shit in the 4th. 2 for 7.

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 01:47 PM
Laker fan should be salty too since Magic put that deadline on the Spurs to take their crap for Kawhi instead of trying to work a three way deal to get the Spurs assets they wanted. With Durant out a Lakers team of James + Leonard would have dispatched the Warriors and be pretty heavy favorites over the Bucks or Sixers in the Finals. But hey, they got Rondo, McGee, KCP, and what Stevenson after Magic's deadline passed.

dbreiden83080
05-26-2019, 03:01 PM

He is probably leaving no matter what because this is an emotionless robot. They can shower with him with as much love as they want. He feels nothing. Spurs handed him the keys, he got to play with Tim, be coached by Pop, and won a chip/finals MVP. He re-paid them by stealing 19 million, and hiding out in NY..

Blake
05-26-2019, 03:19 PM

Damn straight I'm salty about Kawhi being a bitch and leaving. Any spur fan is lying if they say they are salt free.

But it is what it is. I don't wish a torn ACL for the guy but I won't shed a tear if he gets one.

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 04:15 PM
Laker fan should be salty too since Magic put that deadline on the Spurs to take their crap for Kawhi instead of trying to work a three way deal to get the Spurs assets they wanted. With Durant out a Lakers team of James + Leonard would have dispatched the Warriors and be pretty heavy favorites over the Bucks or Sixers in the Finals. But hey, they got Rondo, McGee, KCP, and what Stevenson after Magic's deadline passed.

Pop. Would. Rather. Die. Than. Trade. With. The. LakersPERIOD.

Get that thru your thick skull. :lol

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 04:15 PM
Damn straight I'm salty about Kawhi being a bitch and leaving. Any spur fan is lying if they say they are salt free.

But it is what it is. I don't wish a torn ACL for the guy but I won't shed a tear if he gets one.

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 04:34 PM
Pop. Would. Rather. Die. Than. Trade. With. The. LakersPERIOD.

Get that thru your thick skull. :lol

When you were offering crap like Ingram and Lolnzo of course he wouldn't trade for that garbage.

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2019, 04:41 PM
Fuck kikes, mexicans and the malaria carrying cockroaches from Central America... deport deport deport

ambchang
05-26-2019, 05:02 PM
Fuck kikes, mexicans and the malaria carrying cockroaches from Central America... deport deport deport

What does that have to do with the nba?

Chris
05-26-2019, 05:40 PM
Let's go Warriors :cheer

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 05:50 PM

Man, ^ he salty salty :lol

Bynumite
05-26-2019, 05:52 PM
When you were offering crap like Ingram and Lolnzo of course he wouldn't trade for that garbage.

You got a guy that won't take you past the 1st round, yet you talking like you've made a good deal and have a star that could lead your team on deep playoff runs :lol

How much worse could it be to take a gamble on young talent when you can't get past the 1st round? :lol

You didn't get a better deal with DeRozan, Poop simply refused to trade with LA and he also refused to cater to Kiwi's wishes. Now Poop looks stupid watching Kiwi in the Finals.

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 06:11 PM
You got a guy that won't take you past the 1st round, yet you talking like you've made a good deal and have a star that could lead your team on deep playoff runs :lol

How much worse could it be to take a gamble on young talent when you can't get past the 1st round? :lol

You didn't get a better deal with DeRozan, Poop simply refused to trade with LA and he also refused to cater to Kiwi's wishes. Now Poop looks stupid watching Kiwi in the Finals.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 06:15 PM

I'd rather have Lonzo, Ingram and Kuz over DD. Deep down in his Jim Crow-seated heart, Pop would too :lol

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 06:42 PM

What a load. Laker fans were bitching all season about how lousy Ingram was but he had five good games after the allstar break and now this C-level talent was the great hype for next year again. Just like he was the previous year after another shitty season. Especially with hindsight Ingram looks like he would have been a horrible trade target with the DVT that could end his career and has zeroed out his trade value. Then Ball. :lol

Trading for scrubs who are about to try to demand a big payday being some kind of deal the Spurs should have wanted. :lmao

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 06:45 PM
I'd rather have Lonzo, Ingram and Kuz over DD. Deep down in his Jim Crow-seated heart, Pop would too :lol

Ingram had another disappointing and injury plagued year and his career is teetering on a razor's edge with the DVT diagnosis. Lolnzo is a very poor man's Rubio with extreme off the court baggage and who thinks he's a superstar. Kuzma is a dime a dozen player who got volume numbers. He is the best of the three but that's not saying much.

dbreiden83080
05-26-2019, 06:52 PM
The only thing I am salty about is idiots that rationalize it is the fault of the Spurs, Nephew and Uncle hatched this plan to leave town..

dbreiden83080
05-26-2019, 06:55 PM

Lonzo will be out of basketball within 3 years the way it is going.. I got a PG who can't shoot for shit, and can't stay healthy.. Gee awesome..

Arcadian
05-26-2019, 07:22 PM
Not at all, actually. Thanks for asking, though! I appreciate your concern.

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 07:54 PM
What a load. Laker fans were bitching all season about how lousy Ingram was but he had five good games after the allstar break and now this C-level talent was the great hype for next year again. Just like he was the previous year after another shitty season. Especially with hindsight Ingram looks like he would have been a horrible trade target with the DVT that could end his career and has zeroed out his trade value. Then Ball. :lol

Trading for scrubs who are about to try to demand a big payday being some kind of deal the Spurs should have wanted. :lmao

Tale of the tape:
PPG
DD 23.0ppg
BI 18.3ppg

FG%
DD 45.6%
Ingram 49.7%

3pt%
DD 31%
Ingram 33%

RPG
DD 3.9rpg
Ingram 5.1rpg

APG
DD 5.2apg
Ingram 3.0apg

BPG
DD 0.3bpg
Ingram 0.6bpg

LINK (https://m.herosports.com/nba/player-comparison/brandon-ingram-vs-demar-derozan)

2019 salary
DD $27M
Ingram $5.7M

Ages
DD 29
Ingram 21

2019 all star appearances:
DD Hell n:lol
Ingram not yet

Ingram > DD. Much younger player, way higher upside, way higher ceiling, comparable stats, rookie contract, etc.

Pop should have sent Kiwi to the LakersPERIOD.

whitemamba
05-26-2019, 08:34 PM

:lol damn truth nuke

DMC
05-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Somewhere Hornets fans are arguing with Hawks fans about what they need to win a ring.

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 08:47 PM
:lol damn truth nuke

DMC
05-26-2019, 09:02 PM

How does Walton look? Oh that's right. I almost forgot.

Spurs team is completely decimated, but they still made the playoffs. Lakers have several high draft picks and get the best player in the league, cannot make the playoffs for 6 consecutive years :lol

:lol Magic quitting
:lol Kobe's agent
:lol Lavar Ball

Laker_1995
05-26-2019, 09:24 PM
How does Walton look? Oh that's right. I almost forgot.

Spurs team is completely decimated, but they still made the playoffs. Lakers have several high draft picks and get the best player in the league, cannot make the playoffs for 6 consecutive years :lol

:lol Magic quitting
:lol Kobe's agent
:lol Lavar Ball

Kawahi
Kawahi Leonard
Best player in the NBA left you
hall of famer
Greatest two way player of all time

midnightpulp
05-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Tale of the tape:
PPG
DD 23.0ppg
BI 18.3ppg

FG%
DD 45.6%
Ingram 49.7%

3pt%
DD 31%
Ingram 33%

RPG
DD 3.9rpg
Ingram 5.1rpg

APG
DD 5.2apg
Ingram 3.0apg

BPG
DD 0.3bpg
Ingram 0.6bpg

LINK (https://m.herosports.com/nba/player-comparison/brandon-ingram-vs-demar-derozan)

2019 salary
DD $27M
Ingram $5.7M

Ages
DD 29
Ingram 21

2019 all star appearances:
DD Hell n:lol
Ingram not yet

Ingram > DD. Much younger player, way higher upside, way higher ceiling, comparable stats, rookie contract, etc.

Pop should have sent Kiwi to the LakersPERIOD.

Per game stats aren't really a good indicator of player value anymore. Ingram had a -1.72 RPM this season and a -1.59 the season prior. And he would've been the only decent piece in the package, because :lol Kuzma and :lmao :lmao :lmao Lonzo.

ambchang
05-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Kawahi
Kawahi Leonard
hall of famer

Greatest two way player of all time is and will always be magic.
Duncan gave it a shot but just didn’t show enough.

ambchang
05-26-2019, 09:31 PM
I noticed the laker fans aren’t even trying to argue ball isn’t huge pile of crap.

Laker_1995
05-26-2019, 09:39 PM
I noticed the laker fans aren’t even trying to argue ball isn’t huge pile of crap.

why argue about ball when kawahi Leonard is having one of the greatest post season runs in years.

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 09:40 PM
Lonzo will be out of basketball within 3 years the way it is going.. I got a PG who can't shoot for shit, and can't stay healthy.. Gee awesome..

Two china dolls who also suck and Kuzma, wow what a haul.

baseline bum
05-26-2019, 09:55 PM

Higher upside to die on the court maybe

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 11:00 PM
Higher upside to die on the court maybe

10 years. 4 all star appearances in the shitty East. And you traded your franchise player for him! :lmao

LkrFan
05-26-2019, 11:01 PM
Per game stats aren't really a good indicator of player value anymore. Ingram had a -1.72 RPM this season and a -1.59 the season prior. And he would've been the only decent piece in the package, because :lol Kuzma and :lmao :lmao :lmao Lonzo.

$28 million for a NON-all star! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Chris
05-26-2019, 11:57 PM
Man, ^ he salty salty :lol

Open wide, I'll show you salty salty.

LkrFan
05-27-2019, 12:02 AM
Open wide, I'll show you salty salty.

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2019, 03:32 AM

don't be a faggot.

DMC
05-27-2019, 05:44 AM
Kawahi
Kawahi Leonard
hall of famer

You can't even spell his name right. You had two tries.

ambchang
05-27-2019, 07:31 AM
why argue about ball when kawahi Leonard is having one of the greatest post season runs in years.

True. The lakers had the chance to get him but kept offering garbage.

StrengthAndHonor
05-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Hmm, so Danny Green is the second best SG in the league according to RPM.

whitemamba
05-27-2019, 03:57 PM

Damn! Zing !!

whitemamba
05-27-2019, 03:59 PM
I know mid is salty af, when he starts writing research papers with graphs , charts , algorithms, to try and make a point. Times Re tough for him with the spurs , and the multiple Ls the doyers took. Kinda feel for the homie tbh.

midnightpulp
05-27-2019, 04:09 PM
I know mid is salty af, when he starts writing research papers with graphs , charts , algorithms, to try and make a point. Times Re tough for him with the spurs , and the multiple Ls the doyers took. Kinda feel for the homie tbh.

Citing RPM stats is writing a research paper :lol. Okay.

midnightpulp
05-27-2019, 04:11 PM

Danny has always been an impactful player via defense. His problem is he needs an offensively loaded roster to shine, since relying on him for scoring is shaky. RPM isn't perfect and has outliers, but is much better than per game stats.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2019, 04:54 PM
That's like choosing between horseshit or dogshit. Either way, it's still shit.

DPG21920
05-27-2019, 05:02 PM

DeRozan led Raptors to many playoff appearances. No way this rag tag crew could do that, even in the East. Hell, they had Lebron for 55 games and still couldn’t do it :lol

TD 21
05-27-2019, 06:11 PM
DeRozan led Raptors to many playoff appearances. No way this rag tag crew could do that, even in the East. Hell, they had Lebron for 55 games and still couldn’t do it :lol

Lowry + the 2nd unit did. They were always better with DeRozan off the floor, just like the Spurs were.

LkrFan
05-27-2019, 07:15 PM

Disingenuous much? :lol

We were clearly in 4th when Bron went down (and beating the dogshit out of the Dubs that game BTW). And let's not count the several other missed games by our top players:

Bron 27 games
Ingram 30 games
Kuz 12 games
Zo 35 games
Rondo 36 games

Let's see your top Spur players miss 140 total games in one season and make the playoffs. Then again, Pop's a good coach...probably a 1st round exit in that scenario...much like this year despite having a $28M player on the roster :lol

LkrFan
05-27-2019, 07:17 PM

DD never made the ECF in the weakass EC in a decade.

Bragging about him making the playoffs in the EC is like a married man bragging that he got laid on his honeymoon. -20 points son. :lol

LkrFan
05-27-2019, 07:17 PM

ambchang
05-27-2019, 07:30 PM
Disingenuous much? :lol

We were clearly in 4th when Bron went down (and beating the dogshit out of the Dubs that game BTW). And let's not count the several other missed games by our top players:

Bron 27 games
Ingram 30 games
Kuz 12 games
Zo 35 games
Rondo 36 games

Let's see your top Spur players miss 140 total games in one season and make the playoffs. Then again, Pop's a good coach...probably a 1st round exit in that scenario...much like this year despite having a $28M player on the roster :lol

Did you think the grizzlies were gonna make the WCF early I. The season? :lol early season records.

And not having ball, Ingram and kuzma actually helped you win games.

Rondo as well. If they all played the full season, you guys would have won the Zion sweepstake.

LkrFan
05-27-2019, 07:42 PM
Did you think the grizzlies were gonna make the WCF early I. The season? :lol early season records.

And not having ball, Ingram and kuzma actually helped you win games.

Rondo as well. If they all played the full season, you guys would have won the Zion sweepstakes.

RC_Drunkford
05-27-2019, 08:21 PM
Laker fans don't know nothing about strength of schedule :lmao

florige
05-27-2019, 09:20 PM
The only thing I am salty about is idiots that rationalize it is the fault of the Spurs, Nephew and Uncle hatched this plan to leave town..

It’s actually pretty amusing. When Leonard last year was playing his stupid fake injury game most fans/media were clowning Leonard calling him a drama queen and telling him to just play. Now that he’s having success with another team it’s now the Spurs fault that they handled him wrong.

DPG21920
05-27-2019, 10:11 PM
DD never made the ECF in the weakass EC in a decade.

Bragging about him making the playoffs in the EC is like a married man bragging that he got laid on his honeymoon. -20 points son. :lol

He did make the ECF dumb dumb

whitemamba
05-27-2019, 10:36 PM
Citing RPM stats is writing a research paper :lol. Okay.
Don’t be mad home , you still my guy :)

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 05:17 AM
He did make the ECF dumb dumb

DJR210
05-28-2019, 08:17 AM
I'm like Top Ramen levels of salty right now tbh

dbreiden83080
05-28-2019, 11:02 AM
It’s actually pretty amusing. When Leonard last year was playing his stupid fake injury game most fans/media were clowning Leonard calling him a drama queen and telling him to just play. Now that he’s having success with another team it’s now the Spurs fault that they handled him wrong.

I hope for the sake of Toronto and the fans that he stays. Seems like there is a decent chance that he will. But this guy and his uncle are mercenaries. So they don’t feel any emotion towards any organization.

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 11:21 AM
I hope for the sake of Toronto and the fans that he stays. Seems like there is a decent chance that he will. But this guy and his uncle are mercenaries. So they don’t feel any emotion towards any organization.
They trying to keep him:

pad300
05-28-2019, 11:50 AM
Let's see your top Spur players miss 140 total games in one season and make the playoffs.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2018.html
Khawitter 73 games
Gay 25 games
Parker 27 games
Ginobili 18 games
Green 12 games

There's 155... Made the playoffs... You should pay more attention to well run teams. You might learn a few things.

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 12:44 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2018.html
Khawitter 73 games
Gay 25 games
Parker 27 games
Ginobili 18 games
Green 12 games

There's 155... Made the playoffs... You should pay more attention to well run teams. You might learn a few things.

I see you cut off the rest of my post. Typical uneducated farmhand. :lol

florige
05-28-2019, 03:05 PM

I guess if the Raps can make Dennis an offer he can't refuse like say a front office position, or that condo developer who offered Leonard that Condo for life offers Dennis the same kinda deal I think he would tell Leonard he has to stay. But like you said, Leonard is a emotionless robot who feels nothing. If Dennis says stay in Toronto he stays, if Dennis says let go then Leonard will roll. He seems not to really care either way.
He probably would go and sign with a losing team not going anywhere if the incentives were good enough for Dennis's liking.

ambchang
05-28-2019, 03:58 PM
Kawhi’s dad being shot was the best thing to happen to Dennis.

LkrFan
06-08-2019, 07:57 AM
*** Buenos Diaz Sp*r Fans ***

DMC
06-08-2019, 08:46 AM
They trying to keep him:

Since when did Ernie Hudson join the NBA?

whitemamba
06-08-2019, 05:30 PM
*** Buenos Diaz Sp*r Fans ***
If the raps ring , I expect the farmers to point the pitch forks at poopavich.

LkrFan
06-08-2019, 05:32 PM
If the raps ring , I expect the farmers to point the pitch forks at poopavich.

Yes - that would be marvelous :lol

Legacy
06-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Salty? I'm not salty at all. Disappointed? Yes. :cry

Legacy
06-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Kawhi’s dad being shot was the best thing to happen to Dennis.

Damn. :lol

TimDunkem
06-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Dunno, but upstairs is currently convincing themselves that Bojan Bogdanovic is an adequate replacement.

whitemamba
06-13-2019, 10:54 PM
:lol bump

gtfih spurfan and tell us how you feel...

Chris
06-13-2019, 10:57 PM
I'm disgusted tbh but props to Toronto FO for trading their way to a title with #2 and Fat Gasol

DMC
06-13-2019, 11:06 PM
Spurs lost him already. Lakers just lost him as well most likely.
You got to have your team ready when the other team loses its horses.

therealtruth
06-14-2019, 12:06 AM
Pop's probably happy for the Kawhi/Raptors to be able to win it and glad to have played a part.

TimDunkem
06-14-2019, 12:07 AM
Pop's probably happy for the Kawhi/Raptors to be able to win it and glad to have played a part.

"It's just basketball"

whitemamba
06-14-2019, 12:24 AM

Lol no shot

LkrFan
06-14-2019, 12:28 AM
:lol bump

gtfih spurfan and tell us how you feel...

He GONE gone:

I just hope not to the Clipps :lol

Chris
06-14-2019, 12:43 AM
I'm hurt, angry, lost, confused...Leonard did us dirt...damnable dirt. He didn't deserve this.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2019, 12:52 AM
a repeate or winning another ring by kawhi>pops 5 coattail rings