PDA

View Full Version : Relax, Series aint over...

apalisoc_9
05-23-2019, 11:31 PM
Spursfans cutting wrist before Bud and Hill are actually eliminated. Bucks is a 60 win team with a top 5-7 player. They can easily steal game 6.

Stop with all the emotional threads.

daslicer
05-23-2019, 11:37 PM
This place is very bipolar.

spursistan
05-23-2019, 11:37 PM
lol it is over..Bucks, Bud, Giannis are deer-in =-the-headlights. Series lost in the ever deciding, close Game 3 of such type of series (Backdoor sweep category)

It is a classic NBA playoffs scenario playing out here..Happened to Spurs-- a more experienced bunch than this Bucks team-- quite few times..

apalisoc_9
05-23-2019, 11:55 PM
Meh.

The bucks have home court advantage.

They really just need to win game 6. Its going to be difficult but not impossible.

SpurPadre
05-24-2019, 12:24 AM
I should've known better than to put much faith in Giannis AntetoKokokomtpotutototokompookomptoputentotutupad ompotokokokunmpCookooForCocoaPuffs, tbh. He's good but he talks too much shit than his ass can cash.

therealtruth
05-24-2019, 01:46 AM
Kawhi got Gianis on lockdown and is dropping 30+ on the other end. Their only hope is Kawhi gets injured. He paced himself so he could do his damage in the 4th.

therealtruth
05-24-2019, 01:52 AM
Meh.

The bucks have home court advantage.

They really just need to win game 6. Its going to be difficult but not impossible.

This series would probably be already over if the Raptors hadn't dropped game 1 after leading most of it.

Spurtacular
05-24-2019, 01:54 AM
OP still a faggot attention whore.

D-Robinson 50 fan
05-24-2019, 06:33 AM
Thread starter is correct that it isn’t over but it damn sure feels like it.

The Bucks offense is really ugly to watch with little to no ball movement and lots of players watching Giannis try to drive through triple teams to get shots for himself or his teammates. The Bucks have to force turnovers or get rebounds and run to get any type of decent shots because their half court offense has been figured out by the Raptors.

defensively they have to do a better job of guarding the 3. The last 2 Raptors wins they have given up a lot of open 3 point shots. The last game damn near all those Van Vleet 3 pointers were wide open

lebomb
05-24-2019, 06:49 AM
Nope, you are wrong. This is over. Milwaukee just cannot hit consistently from outside, yet Toronto can. This is why Toronto has been able to come back with ease being down by double digits numerous times. Unless the Bucks can miraculously find their shot like Lonzo Ball has hoped to, this shit it OVAAAA!!!

davidbowie
05-24-2019, 06:58 AM
bucks are shook. giannis a fraud. kawhi tha goat. series is done.

KobesAchilles
05-24-2019, 09:07 AM
Kawhi shitted all over my takes this postseason. No way he chokes now. Giannis is out there air balling free throws while Kawhi is playing like Jordan. But at least we still have the “hope” of trading DDR for the 4th pick... Until it inevitably doesn’t happen :lol

MultiTroll
05-24-2019, 10:02 AM
I don't think Freak is the problem.
O very indecisive. Get ball and pause for a second or two. No fluid movement.
Rest of the offense goes into these very long droughts.
Erases 10 point leads.
Shooting 30% etc.

Bud the Pop reincarnation.
Ya I can see that.

DMC
05-24-2019, 11:48 AM
This place is very bipolar.

https://media.giphy.com/media/FJhCUs9HyHRLy/giphy.gif

Posters on this forum changing direction based on the flock.

Jonnyblue19
05-24-2019, 12:13 PM
Bucks need to play Bledsoe less, and Middleton needs to actually show up. Also, Giannis needs to stop trying to attack one on four from the top of the key.

TimmyBuckets
05-24-2019, 12:27 PM
No one gaf about nephew or bucks except OP, who pretends he's not constantly fapping to kawitter in a raps jersey.

Arcadian
05-24-2019, 12:29 PM
I'm actually pulling for the Raptors to win it all. Kawhi used to be my favorite player, and I still have a little soft spot for him. I mean yes, fuck him for ditching the Spurs, but it's whatever at this point.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2019, 12:49 PM
No one gaf about nephew or bucks except OP, who pretends he's not constantly fapping to kawitter in a raps jersey.

Theres a 260 page thread for kawhi. Im sure a lot of people give a fuck. Myself I Just enjoy the fuckery. Dont really care if kawhi wins