PDA

View Full Version : End of an Era: Pacman Retires

Will Hunting
05-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Never forget da scrip club:

3HMA5YD0jsk

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2019, 04:47 PM
Burfict's hit was bad, but no guarantee Boswell hits that kick from such long range. Pacman pushing the ref made it a chip shot.

Thanos
05-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Burfict’s hit is still one of the bigger examples of pro-Steeler bias in the media. You can clearly see AB lower his head into Burfict’s shoulder. Not on purpose, obviously, but AB still is the one who is responsible for the contact to his head. Burfict was going for an unnecessary shot, but he wasn’t headhunting at all. And the media took the whole thing to a ridiculous level, claiming he should get into legal trouble over the hit :lmao

Will Hunting
05-24-2019, 05:37 PM
This thread isn’t about Burfict, it’s a tribute to Pacman. Show your respects or leave pls.

Mark Celibate
05-25-2019, 11:34 AM
:lol

tbh I’m surprised he lasted this long in the league. I thought for sure he’d be out after three years for typical negro culture reasons (drugs, domestic violence, chimp brain IQ, etc) but 12 years in the NFL as a cornerback is actually pretty impressive

DeadlyDynasty
05-25-2019, 11:45 AM
Burfict's hit was bad, but no guarantee Boswell hits that kick from such long range. Pacman pushing the ref made it a chip shot.

Burfict’s hit is still one of the bigger examples of pro-Steeler bias in the media. You can clearly see AB lower his head into Burfict’s shoulder. Not on purpose, obviously, but AB still is the one who is responsible for the contact to his head. Burfict was going for an unnecessary shot, but he wasn’t headhunting at all. And the media took the whole thing to a ridiculous level, claiming he should get into legal trouble over the hit :lmao
Don't forget thuggin and buggin Joey Porter half-way on the field instigating Bengals' players...typical Steeler bullshit

chunticakes
06-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Goodnight, sweet prince.

Chucho
06-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Never forget da scrip club:

3HMA5YD0jsk

:rollin

"I wuz jus bein' rebellion..."

Will Hunting
06-03-2019, 03:55 PM
:rollin

"I wuz jus bein' rebellion..."
:lol there's another one too

-k9iH-WhgYY

"I likededed da scrip club"

Chucho
06-03-2019, 04:51 PM
:lol there's another one too

-k9iH-WhgYY

"I likededed da scrip club"

:lol

Avant
06-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Pacman the perfect example of how the NFL saved a life. I have no doubts if not for sports this guy is either dead or doing time.