PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LeGM getting the band together? Killa Kyrie headed to Hollywood?

midnightpulp
05-24-2019, 06:09 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-james-liked-an-instagram-post-of-kyrie-irving-in-a-lakers-jersey/ar-AABROFS?ocid=spartanntp

Who's ever in charge of that shitshow over there, DO IT!

whitemamba
05-25-2019, 02:27 PM
I’ll take kyrie over party mills for 3 more years ... or defrozen or Lamarcus for Christ’s sake !

Clipper Nation
05-25-2019, 03:19 PM
The Lakers can beg all they want, but Kyrie is a weirdo who's liable to go anywhere. It wouldn't even surprise me if he stays in Boston and continues being a diva for a few more years.

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2019, 11:19 PM
Lakers get Kyrie Irving and DeMar DeRozan

Clippers get Leonard and Durant

Warriors keep rolling with their pre-2017 team

Kings get Kemba Walker and Jimmy Butler

The #Californication is real.

UZER
05-27-2019, 11:25 PM
This free agent recruiting is getting so stupid. Guys have no fucking shame anymore. What's next, prom-posals?

Will you please go to the 2019-20 season? :cry

lefty
05-27-2019, 11:28 PM
Lebron had a memorial day party in his backyard with Westbrook, CP0, TT

https://streamable.com/fmljf

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 03:47 AM
Kyrie more interested in being Durant's little sister than Lebron's little brother, tbh.

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 05:25 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-james-liked-an-instagram-post-of-kyrie-irving-in-a-lakers-jersey/ar-AABROFS?ocid=spartanntp

Who's ever in charge of that shitshow over there, DO IT!

You do realize that if Killa comes to LA, no way will Ainge have any incentive to trade for AD? AD would surely be a 1-year rental.

Meanwhile a big 3 of Bron, Killa and AD would piss off you farmers to no end :lol

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 05:27 AM
The Lakers can beg all they want, but Kyrie is a weirdo who's liable to go anywhere. It wouldn't even surprise me if he stays in Boston and continues being a diva for a few more years.

True or False: Kiwi is Clipperbound next season. :downspin:

LkrFan
05-28-2019, 05:28 AM
This free agent recruiting is getting so stupid. Guys have no fucking shame anymore. What's next, prom-posals?

Will you please go to the 2019-20 season? :cry

David Robinson cut his vacay short to stop Jim from bolting for the Magic Kingdom. Remember that? Neal with it son.

MultiTroll
05-28-2019, 12:54 PM

who is TT?

lefty
05-28-2019, 01:29 PM
who is TT?
Tristan Kardashian

phxspurfan
05-28-2019, 03:26 PM
Dubs got everybody scheming :lol

Spurtacular
06-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Irving will be delving into beta territory?

DeadlyDynasty
06-01-2019, 07:00 AM
As has been the case the last 2 years, people are wise to Lebron's ego and don't want to play with him anymore.

Will Hunting
06-01-2019, 07:19 AM

He looks like someone who’s retired. It’s so obvious he doesn’t care about winning anymore :lol

baseline bum
06-01-2019, 12:00 PM
You do realize that if Killa comes to LA, no way will Ainge have any incentive to trade for AD? AD would surely be a 1-year rental.

Meanwhile a big 3 of Bron, Killa and AD would piss off you farmers to no end :lol

If Kyrie goes to LA they won't have the capspace to pull off a Davis trade. Nor the matching salaries.

MultiTroll
06-01-2019, 12:41 PM
If Kyrie goes to LA they won't have the capspace to pull off a Davis trade. Nor the matching salaries.
Would Flat Earther take less salary if he knew AD was part of the deal?
He would make much more on endorsements if they ended up Chipping.

Im thinking only way Team LeBron gets this is if he gets 2 stars to collude.
AD is out since he's under contract to Pels.

A Durphaggot / Flat Earther combo?

LkrFan
06-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Bullshit. They have another max slot right now. Kyrie slides into it, then Lakers trade #4 and any combo of players Nawlins wants (as long as the salaries matched Davis') then pull the trigger.

New Big 3: Killa, Davis and Bron.

baseline bum
06-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Bullshit. They have another max slot right now. Kyrie slides into it, then Lakers trade #4 and any combo of players Nawlins wants (as long as the salaries matched Davis') then pull the trigger.

New Big 3: Killa, Davis and Bron.

Shit you're right, you can land Irving + Davis if you trade NOP everyone on the payroll other than James, Irving, and Deng. I was thinking Irving would be a 35% max free agent since I thought he already had 10 years in the league, but he only has 8, so he can only be a 30% max free agent.

LkrFan
06-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Shit you're right, you can land Irving + Davis if you trade NOP everyone on the payroll other than James, Irving, and Deng. I was thinking Irving would be a 35% max free agent since I thought he already had 10 years in the league, but he only has 8, so he can only be a 30% max free agent.

We still might end up with Jimmy fucking Butler and CP3. That would piss me off to the highest degree of pisstivity. :lol

baseline bum
06-01-2019, 05:26 PM
We still might end up with Jimmy fucking Butler and CP3. That would piss me off to the highest degree of pisstivity. :lol

Could be worse. You could end up with Ingram, Ball, and Kuzma back. :lol

LkrFan
06-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Could be worse. You could end up with Ingram, Ball, and Kuzma back. :lol

:lol

While you bullshittin, we gotta make a move by draft night tbh. The kids hearts were broken when they were dangled for AD. You know what? They still in limbo until AD's destination is settled.

If this rumor has legs, I'm a happy camper:

Get rid of LaVar - check
2nd star for the Kang - check

I'd even pivot to the Wizards and try to snatch Beal up - if the Pels balk. To a lesser degree, I like a Killa (Curry), Beal (Klay), Bron (Dr. Dray) big 3 as well. Shooting, playmaking are there and they would match up well with the post KD dubs.

LkrFan
06-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Where there's smoke:

Fabbs
06-05-2019, 07:55 AM
As has been the case the last 2 years, people are wise to Lebron's ego and don't want to play with him anymore.
Durant doesn't qualify as "people". Massive phaggot who is jealous of LeBron? Yes.

Flat Earther wanting to get away from LeBron. Ya that sure worked out well as Irving proved how good he isn't in Boston.
Oh and there's this:

Richard Jefferson says reason Kyrie Irving wanted out of Cleveland wasn’t because of LeBron James

“In mid-June, shortly before [former general manager David] Griffin left, team and league sources confirm, the Cavs explored a three-way deal with Phoenix and Indiana that would have shipped Irving and [Channing] Frye to the Suns and brought Eric Bledsoe and Paul George to Cleveland. The Suns resisted, unwilling to part with their No. 4 pick, which they planned to use to draft Josh Jackson.”
This is what ultimately led to Irving’s trade request being leaked about a month later, which brought Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, and Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick, which turned into prized rookie Collin Sexton.
“The reason why [Kyrie wanted out] was because there was a trade. That’s why he wanted to leave,” revealed Jefferson. “Once he found out that he was on the trading block and a trade almost went through, he was like, ‘I’m gone and I never want to come back here.'”

https://cavaliersnation.com/2018/12/07/richard-jefferson-main-reason-kyrie-irving-wanted-cleveland-lebron-james/