PDA

View Full Version : Happy memorial day. May God guard our troops from warmongering americans

hater
05-25-2019, 08:56 AM
t1PpDM_subw

TheGreatYacht
05-25-2019, 09:03 AM
US soldier says - I AM THE TERRORIST!

https://youtu.be/uv_Aa5e-Enw

pgardn
05-25-2019, 09:31 AM
And May God bless Vladimir Putin and Mr. Assad for their kindness to humanity.

-hater

DMX7
05-25-2019, 09:38 AM
John Bolton was a genius pick by Trump.

pgardn
05-25-2019, 09:41 AM
John Bolton was a genius pick by Trump.

Bolton and Putin would get along fine if they believed the same things.

hater
05-25-2019, 09:41 AM
If I was Syrian I would say that pee garden.

mNTgL82D4Xo

UT I'm not Syrian so not fully disagree with you but would t say that either

pgardn
05-25-2019, 09:52 AM
If I was Syrian I would say that pee garden.

mNTgL82D4Xo

UT I'm not Syrian so not fully disagree with you but would t say that either

Thank you Mr. Putin for letting me gas my own people while routing out those who oppose me in urban areas. The collateral damage was extensive but WTF

TheGreatYacht
05-25-2019, 09:58 AM
May Allah bless Russia, Venezuela, Iran, China and Syria. FUCK Israel

hater
05-25-2019, 10:55 AM
:lmao pee garden still believing the Assad gassed his people fairy tale :lmao

Just weeks ago this has been completely debunked

http://accuracy.org/release/postol-newly-revealed-documents-show-syrian-chemical-attacks-were-staged

Theodore Postol, professor of science, technology, and international security at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, provided the Institute for Public Accuracy with his initial assessment of the newly revealed OPCW document:

“The OPCW engineering assessment unambiguously describes evidence collected by the OPCW Fact-Finding Mission (FFM) that indicates two analyzed chlorine cylinder attacks were staged in April 2018 in Douma. The holes in the reinforced concrete roofs that were supposedly produced by high-speed impacts (impact at speeds of perhaps 100 m/s or more, 250 mph) of industrial chlorine canisters dropped from helicopters were instead created by earlier explosions of either artillery rockets or mortar shells. In one event a chlorine canister that was damaged on another occasion was placed on the roof with its head inserted into an existing crater hole, and in the other case a damaged chlorine cylinder was placed on a bed supposedly after it penetrated the building roof and bounced from its original trajectory into a bed. In both cases the damage to the chlorine cylinders was incompatible with the damage to the surroundings that was allegedly caused by the cylinder impacts.

“As such, 35 deaths that were originally attributed to these staged chlorine events cannot be explained and it cannot be ruled out that these people were murdered as part of the staging effort.

Called Dat shit :tu

Winehole23
05-25-2019, 11:29 AM
Lol "cannot be ruled out"

Where's Ted Postol's evidence that anyone, in the supposed absence of a chemical attack at Ghouta, was murdered?

The OPCW suppressing the minority report of the engineers, stonewalling about why, and leading a posse to find the leaker rather than address the info there seems odd, but it doesn't prove the rebels killed anyone. No one on any side denies that Ghouta was the target of conventional shelling that day.

hater
05-25-2019, 11:42 AM
My guess is the people were seen alive pre staged attack and dead after staged attack. Obviously something killed them in the process and it was not the chemicals.

Winehole23
05-25-2019, 12:12 PM
My guess is the people were seen alive pre staged attack and dead after staged attack. Obviously something killed them in the process and it was not the chemicals. Maybe it was from the bombs dropped that day.

hater
05-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Maybe it was from the bombs dropped that day.

A body killed by a bomb would not look like a body killed by a gas attack. The bodies we are talking about are the bodies that look intact

Winehole23
05-25-2019, 12:22 PM
A body killed by a bomb would not look like a body killed by a gas attack. The bodies we are talking about are the bodies that look intactPeople suffocate from bombs.

Winehole23
05-25-2019, 12:24 PM
You;'ve made up your mind -- in advance -- and you'll ignore anything that doesn't support your priors.

hater
05-25-2019, 04:24 PM
You;'ve made up your mind -- in advance -- and you'll ignore anything that doesn't support your priors.

That it was staged fake chemical attack? Sure I did the moment they announced it. And now the Opcw engineers proved it.

That 35 alleged chemical victims might have been killed by the white helmets? Also yes. Keyword being might have or possibly. I didn't say it was definite as there is no proof.

You seem to have made up your own mind that it's impossible the white helmets would have killed anyone.

Winehole23
05-25-2019, 06:08 PM
Not at all, but where is the evidence they did?

Pure inference, seems to me.

Pavlov
05-25-2019, 06:10 PM
Would be nice were there some OPCW engineers to speak with.

Did DEEP STATE kill them all?

hater
05-25-2019, 08:01 PM
Not at all, but where is the evidence they did?

Pure inference, seems to me.

So you thinks it's possible white helmets killed them? Good. I think it's probable. We ain't too far off tbqh. It's OK to disagree

pgardn
05-25-2019, 10:32 PM
So you thinks it's possible white helmets killed them? Good. I think it's probable. We ain't too far off tbqh. It's OK to disagree

It does not matter when one agrees or disagrees with a moron.
And you... are fckn moron.

Capt Bringdown
05-25-2019, 11:21 PM
1918...everything old is new again
https://libcom.org/files/images/riebe_poormother.gif

Winehole23
05-26-2019, 12:40 AM
So you thinks it's possible white helmets killed them? Good. I think it's probable. We ain't too far off tbqh. It's OK to disagreeSo, zero evidence, pure inference.

You do you.

pgardn
05-26-2019, 08:11 AM
My guess is the people were seen alive pre staged attack and dead after staged attack. Obviously something killed them in the process and it was not the chemicals.

Your guess...
YOUR GUESS?

The guy who predicts just about everything wrong is now guessing...
You are thoroughly pitiful.

Capt Bringdown
05-26-2019, 11:34 AM
The replies...

CosmicCowboy
05-26-2019, 07:16 PM
It's highly unlikely white helmets gassed those people. Much more likely one of the random militias trying to get the UN more involved...and it worked.

pgardn
05-26-2019, 11:00 PM
It's highly unlikely white helmets gassed those people. Much more likely one of the random militias trying to get the UN more involved...and it worked.

Much more likely the guys that have the gas and had used it before.
You can’t be as much of a dolt as hater.
This is really not even debated except by conspirtards.
There is a very good reason the Russians did not let the areas to be studied till after they thought it could not be determined. And they were wrong. Stuff was smuggled out and after effects lingered.