PDA

View Full Version : Martin Luther King Jr. Is Doing Awesome

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 03:42 PM
40 extramarital affairs (that the FBI knows of) and accomplice to rape, according to the latest book. Not to mention that he was a deadbeat dad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

Chucho
05-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Already known. So what?

The good he did outweighed his scumbaggery.

Nathan89
05-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Won't be long before the activists try to take down his statue and his name off every street or building.

Winehole23
05-26-2019, 04:30 PM
DEEP STATE SPOOKS GOOD NOW

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 04:34 PM
40 extramarital affairs (that the FBI knows of) and accomplice to rape, according to the latest book. Not to mention that he was a deadbeat dad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.htmlOh, extramarital affairs bad now, derp?

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Oh, extramarital affairs bad now, derp?

:lol :cry Muh Pastor Whore Hero :cry :lol

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 04:36 PM
DEEP STATE SPOOKS GOOD NOW

I thought they didn't exist?

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Won't be long before the activists try to take down his statue and his name off every street or building.

He told his wife to get him a sandwich. Dude has no shot!

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 04:40 PM
:lol :cry Muh Pastor Whore Hero :cry :lolSo you condemn people who have extramarital affairs outright.

No exceptions.

OK.

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 04:50 PM
So you condemn people who have extramarital affairs outright.

No exceptions.

OK.

I think self-styled men of God tend to bring such condemnation on themselves when they whore it up.

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Who gives a fuck. We got pussy grabber in chief who fucked Stormy Daniels. Republican - "The party of morals and values" turn the other cheek when the guy committing adultery is on team Republican :lol:lol:lol

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2019, 05:27 PM
The REAL reason why the Christian right and conservatives smear MLK

https://youtu.be/bSZqUGSliqU

Nathan89
05-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Virtually nobody smears mlk.

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2019, 06:19 PM
Virtually nobody smears mlk.
Right-Wing Hipster Doofus Smears 'Leech' MLK On MLK Day

https://youtu.be/85VFi43hHKQ

These dudes who claim to hate the "deepstate" use the CIA when it's convenient to their agenda :lol

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 06:26 PM
I think self-styled men of God tend to bring such condemnation on themselves when they whore it up.You say adultery is perfectly acceptable otherwise.

OK.

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 07:55 PM
You say adultery is perfectly acceptable otherwise.

OK.

:lmao "NarrativeTalk"
:lmao Psychopav Chump

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 07:57 PM
:lmao "NarrativeTalk"
:lmao Psychopav ChumpSo are you saying you don't make exceptions?

Yes or no.

Make yourself crystal clear, derp.

AaronY
05-26-2019, 08:55 PM
GD youre fucking stupid

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 09:01 PM
So are you saying you don't make exceptions?

Yes or no.

Make yourself crystal clear, derp.

Psychopav wants to ascribe points I didn't make to me, and then is worried about being "crystal clear".

GTFO. Your game is moldy, bitch.

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Psychopav wants to ascribe points I didn't make to me, and then is worried about being "crystal clear".

GTFO. Your game is moldy, bitch.Do you want to make yourself clear, derp?

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 11:24 PM
Do you want to make yourself clear, derp?

How about you make yourself clear instead of sperm shielding.

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGZFhEF7l3U

Yea, cos Trump calls himself a man of God.

:lol Slob

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 11:32 PM
How about you make yourself clear instead of sperm shielding.So you don't want to make yourself clear about wanting to be clear.

OK.

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 11:32 PM
Yea, cos Trump calls himself a man of God.

:lol SlobDo you think he's a man of God?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 11:35 PM
Do you think he's a man of God?

Yes or no.

So you don't want to make yourself clear about wanting to be clear.

OK.

You've been predictably contrarian while voting present / sperm shielding.

:rollin

Pavlov
05-26-2019, 11:46 PM
You've been predictably contrarian while voting present / sperm shielding.

:rollinSo you're voting present and sperm shielding on everything from now on?

Spurtacular
05-26-2019, 11:53 PM
So you're voting present and sperm shielding on everything from now on?

You haven't said one thing against MLK for being the antithesis of #MePoo.

:lmao I think we know who is going to serious work on the sperm shielding front.
:lmao Par.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 12:00 AM
Already known. So what?

The good he did outweighed his scumbaggery.

Tell us about this good that he did that outweighs being a total fraud.

ducks
05-27-2019, 12:19 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 01:39 AM
Tell us about this good that he did that outweighs being a total fraud.He led a nonviolent mass movement that led to voting rights and civil rights for non-white Americans, but I can see how legal and social equality for folks with a different skin tint might stick in your craw -- in the abortion thread you all but admitted you think "nonwhites" are ipso facto inferior to those with less melanin.

"Lower echelon"

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279472&page=10&p=9814772&viewfull=1#post9814772

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:05 AM
He led a nonviolent mass movement

Except that it wasn't non violent. As well, civil rights was an inevitability; it's disingenuous to heap such great credit onto MLK.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:14 AM
Except that it wasn't non violent. As well, civil rights was an inevitability; it's disingenuous to heap such great credit onto MLK.Civil rights for black folks was not an inevitability; nothing is.

I can agree that MLK Jr. may get more credit than he deserves for the the successes of a broad political movement, but to dismiss him as unimportant is pure animus and spite: his influence at the time and ever since has been large.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:15 AM
Thanks for not bothering to deny you're a stone cold racist, btw.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:18 AM
Civil rights for black folks was not an inevitability; nothing is.

Sure, it was. The trend has been in that direction since the nation's inception and even before that. Technology only expedited that further.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:19 AM
Thanks for not bothering to deny you're a stone cold racist, btw.

You think I blink when a snowflake calls me a racist out of the blue?

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:20 AM
Nope, you've obviously come to terms with it.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:22 AM
Nope, you've obviously come to terms with it.

I've come to terms with snowflakes playing that card and thinking I'm supposed to be butthurt about it.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:23 AM
Like I said, you're kinda proud of it.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:25 AM
What were the notable acts if violence perpetrated by MLK? That wasn't covered in my Soros-approved college textbooks.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:25 AM
Like I said, you're kinda proud of it.

You're the one that quite proudly advocates for the systematic genocide of the black race.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:26 AM
You're the one that quite proudly advocates for the systematic genocide of the black race.Do tell. Where did I do that?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:26 AM
What were the notable acts if violence perpetrated by MLK? That wasn't covered in my Soros-approved college textbooks.

Way to blatantly move those goalposts, blakehole. You taking lessons from chump?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:27 AM
Do tell. Where did I do that?

I don't think you're that dumb as to not know exactly what I'm talking about.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:28 AM
Way to blatantly move those goalposts, blakehole. You taking lessons from chump?You're the one who said the movement he led wasn't non-violent.

Can you give examples of what you mean?

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 02:29 AM
Thanks in advance for your deflection, I'll take my answer off the air.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:30 AM
You're the one who said the movement he led wasn't non-violent.

Can you give examples of what you mean?

Media liked to report that it was peaceful at every turn. Frankly, there were plenty examples of violence by blacks during protests. I'm not surprised that you are so ignorant of history and are now begging me to teach you, blakehole. :lol

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:31 AM
Thanks in advance for your deflection, I'll take my answer off the air.

You gonna google some sh** while you're at it, or would you prefer to stay ignorant?

DMX7
05-27-2019, 02:43 AM
Sure, it was. The trend has been in that direction since the nation's inception and even before that. Technology only expedited that further.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 03:09 AM
You haven't said one thing against MLK for being the antithesis of #MePoo.Are you for the #metoo movement now?

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 03:10 AM
Media liked to report that it was peaceful at every turn. Frankly, there were plenty examples of violence by blacks during protests.Post those reports of MLK protests being violent.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 03:13 AM
Are you for the #metoo movement now?

Are you against it now?

BTW, still not a bad word to say about MLK from you.

:lmao I called the sperm shielding in advance.

DMX7
05-27-2019, 03:44 AM
It was locker room talk.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 08:21 AM
I don't think you're that dumb as to not know exactly what I'm talking about.Can't specify what tyou mean?

What a pity.

Spurminator
05-27-2019, 09:23 AM
Not a good look for racist derp in this thread.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
You gonna google some sh** while you're at it, or would you prefer to stay ignorant?Are you ever going to say what you mean, or are you just clearing your throat?

If you know something, please feel free to share it.

Chucho
05-27-2019, 10:08 AM
LOL, dipshit derp getting shit on per par. Dipshit derp talking out his racist ass again, per par. More kids have made it out of Avante's mildew shit cabin than the times derp has made a substantiated statement.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 12:23 PM
Are you against it now?

BTW, still not a bad word to say about MLK from you.

:lmao I called the sperm shielding in advance.What should I be saying about MLK right now?

Make yourself clear.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:11 PM
What should I be saying about MLK right now?

Make yourself clear.

You don't have a stance aside from sperm shielding. Par.

:lol Begging me for the words.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:14 PM
LOL, dipshit derp getting shit on per par. Dipshit derp talking out his racist ass again, per par. More kids have made it out of Avante's mildew shit cabin than the times derp has made a substantiated statement.

Tell us about this good that he did that outweighs being a total fraud.

Good one, crusty. :lol

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:15 PM
Are you ever going to say what you mean, or are you just clearing your throat?

If you know something, please feel free to share it.

I've said what I mean. You should stop crying that you're ignorant and do something about it if that bothers you.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 01:19 PM
I can't do anything about the fact you can't back up your BS or say what you mean.

Sounds like a personal problem, tbh.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:25 PM
You don't have a stance aside from sperm shielding. Par.

:lol Begging me for the words.It's just rumored right now. Let me know when the files are released. The FBI you are championing here (GOOD NOW) totally had it in for MLK so I'm not going to trust just a summary alleging a rape they did nothing to stop or prosecute.

You refuse to take anything resembling a stance regarding adultery except to condemn one black man.

Why is that?

Chucho
05-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Good one, crusty. :lol

Was already answered sufficiently and then you ducked his questions like the dipshit you know you are.

derp with the fail again :rollin

Chucho
05-27-2019, 01:36 PM
I can't do anything about the fact you can't back up your BS or say what you mean.

Sounds like a personal problem, tbh.

Vaginitis and severe mental retardation.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:38 PM
Was already answered sufficiently and then you ducked his questions like the dipshit you know you are.

derp with the fail again :rollin

You didn't answer it at all, Crusty.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:41 PM
It's just rumored right now. Let me know when the files are released. The FBI you are championing here (GOOD NOW) totally had it in for MLK so I'm not going to trust just a summary alleging a rape they did nothing to stop or prosecute.

You refuse to take anything resembling a stance regarding adultery except to condemn one black man.

Why is that?

:cry It's just rumored. :cry

There's plenty accounts of him being a sleeze bag. It's the worst kept secret out there.

:lmao Sperm shielder

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:42 PM
:cry It's just rumored. :cry

There's plenty accounts of him being a sleeze bag. It's the worst kept secret out there.

:lmao Sperm shielderI don't doubt he was an adulterer.

So adultery bad or just black man adultery?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:45 PM
I don't doubt he was an adulterer.

So adultery bad or just black man adultery?

Why do you spend pages looking for one little side debate after another without ever taking a stance on matters at hand?

Oh, that's right; you're a certified sperm shielder.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:46 PM
I don't doubt he was an adulterer.

:cry I have no doubt; I was just casting aspersions. :cry

:lmao Compulsive Psychopav Chump :lmao

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:47 PM
^^^

Somehow won't matter that you make that big a jackass out of yourself. Chumpettes gonna come in declaring victory. :lol

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:49 PM
Why do you spend pages looking for one little side debate after another without ever taking a stance on matters at hand?

Oh, that's right; you're a certified sperm shielder.

:rollinWhy do you never answer any questions about your own thread topic?

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:49 PM
:cry I have no doubt; I was just casting aspersions. :cryCasting aspersions at whom?

ElNono
05-27-2019, 01:50 PM
IMO, he's doing way better than he thought he would be. Honestly, I don't even think he thought he would have a holiday named after him, or leave such a large and strong legacy...

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:51 PM
Casting aspersions at whom?

Nobody said at whom, dipshit.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:53 PM
IMO, he's doing way better than he thought he would be. Honestly, I don't even think he thought he would have a holiday named after him, or leave such a large and strong legacy...

I don't think he would be surprised he became a bigger cog. The philanderer probably would be pleased with people worshiping him though.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:53 PM
Nobody said at whom, dipshit.So what aspersions am I casting at no one?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 01:54 PM
Why do you never answer any questions about your own thread topic?

You almost always don't have a significant positions in regards to the OP. You have no room for complaint.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 01:56 PM
You almost always don't have a significant positions in regards to the OP. You have no room for complaint.I don't think it's going to be as big a deal as you want it to be.

Why do you never answer questions about your own topic?

ElNono
05-27-2019, 02:08 PM
I don't think he would be surprised he became a bigger cog. The philanderer probably would be pleased with people worshiping him though.

If we had to revise our heroes with social standards du jour, very few, if any, would survive, tbh... You see this dichotomy play out from fictional characters like Jesus (old testament), to real people like the forefathers (slavery), etc.

But it's a confusing, and oftentimes wrong barometer: what they did in their time was recognized as courageous and changed the course of the nation/world for the better, and it was all largely selfless and at a great personal risk.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:11 PM
If we had to revise our heroes with social standards du jour, very few, if any, would survive, tbh...

Which is fine. Hero worship is not essential.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 02:12 PM
You see this dichotomy play out...real people like the forefathers (slavery), etc.

At least that's the popular narrative of snowflakes.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 02:15 PM
At least that's the popular narrative of snowflakes.So the founding fathers aren't your heroes?

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 05:04 PM
So the founding fathers aren't your heroes?

Psychopav asking whatever's in front of his face while still voting present. Par.

ElNono
05-27-2019, 07:26 PM
At least that's the popular narrative of snowflakes.

It's an uncontestable factual argument. Notice how you instinctively attack the person (by namecalling) instead of attacking the argument instead.

But it's really the same that's happening the other way around. At the time, slavery was the norm, as abhorrent as it was, and it makes sense they would be part of that. It doesn't invalidate any of their selfless sacrifices for a better world/nation.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 07:33 PM
It's an uncontestable factual argument. Notice how you instinctively attack the person (by namecalling) instead of attacking the argument instead.

But it's really the same that's happening the other way around. At the time, slavery was the norm, as abhorrent as it was, and it makes sense they would be part of that. It doesn't invalidate any of their selfless sacrifices for a better world/nation.

What do you think is incontestable exactly?

I am attacking the character of the en vogue movement against the revisionist history / history out of context. You bet your ass I am.

ElNono
05-27-2019, 07:41 PM
What do you think is incontestable exactly?

I am attacking the character of the en vogue movement against the revisionist history / history out of context. You bet your ass I am.

Because it's well documented at least some of them owned slaves. That's firmly incontestable. Even after gaining freedom from the crown, they still owned slaves.

Character assassination attempts are a big, sure L in pretty much any serious argument debate. It's an ancient cop-out to talk about anything that's not the actual argument. A waste of time, basically.

Winehole23
05-27-2019, 07:53 PM
that's Spurtacular's forte. basically the only rabbit he has in the rhetorical hat besides naked assertion.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Because it's well documented at least some of them owned slaves. That's firmly incontestable. Even after gaining freedom from the crown, they still owned slaves.

Character assassination attempts are a big, sure L in pretty much any serious argument debate. It's an ancient cop-out to talk about anything that's not the actual argument. A waste of time, basically.

I think you know they played the hand they were dealt and set up a system for abolition. As well, slaves at Mt. Vernon had a high standard of living and were ultimately granted their freedom.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 08:21 PM
Psychopav asking whatever's in front of his face while still voting present. Par.You're voting present on every issue raised.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 08:23 PM
I think you know they played the hand they were dealt and set up a system for abolition. As well, slaves at Mt. Vernon had a high standard of living and were ultimately granted their freedom.Slavery good then.

What was the system for abolition, anyway? Link that up real quick to back up your claim.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 08:23 PM
that's Spurtacular's forte. basically the only rabbit he has in the rhetorical hat besides naked assertion.

Not sure what you're whining about; but enjoy your grudge posting, blakehole.

Spurtacular
05-27-2019, 08:24 PM
Slavery good then.

If it were, they would have set up a Constitution that enabled it for futurity.

Pavlov
05-27-2019, 08:25 PM
If it were, they would have set up a Constitution that enabled it for futurity.What set it up to end, specifically?

ElNono
05-28-2019, 01:54 AM
I think you know they played the hand they were dealt and set up a system for abolition. As well, slaves at Mt. Vernon had a high standard of living and were ultimately granted their freedom.

I honestly don't think abolition entered the picture at all for them, nor they had any intention to get involved in that. And yet, I also don't think that makes them bad people or invalidates their selfless pursuit for freedom for themselves and any other non-slave Americans. Conflating both arguments is short-sighted.

At the time, abolition wasn't even a thought, and slavery was pretty well established, both in the Americas and Europe. While we look at slavery as an abomination now, rightly so, it was a social norm and rule back in those days. There's no reason that they would or should feel ashamed in it (don't really recall any 'woke' abolitionist writer from the era).

I would even counter that not owning slaves was a sign of a lower social level. That's why trying to discuss 'benevolent' slavery is another modern point that's really unnecessary and akin to arguing that leukemia is better than alzheimer. While technically it might be true, objectively they both represent near death and I don't think it gives those affected any warmer feelings. That's the kind of stuff the unaffected say trying to rationalize an incredibly shitty situation.

I think when people bring up that the forefathers were slave owners, the answer is simply that they were not perfect, almost no hero that's human can make that claim, and yet that shouldn't count against their selfless and courageous pursuit for the birth of this great nation. Which is pretty much the same as almost every other remarkable individual(s) we celebrate.

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 03:32 AM
I honestly don't think abolition entered the picture at all for them

Then you don't know the history very well. Granted it was not something openly discussed at the constitutional convention because they knew that was a deal killer for ratification among southern states.

You'll find in 1784 that one Thomas Jefferson came up one vote short of outlawing slavery in any new states added. He and others attempted to have abolition by 1800 as well.

Spurtacular
05-28-2019, 03:35 AM
At the time, abolition wasn't even a thought, and slavery was pretty well established, both in the Americas and Europe.

SMH. There were plenty of abolitionists throughout the history of America. Many abolitionist newspapers, etc.

ElNono
05-28-2019, 04:50 AM
Then you don't know the history very well. Granted it was not something openly discussed at the constitutional convention because they knew that was a deal killer for ratification among southern states.

You'll find in 1784 that one Thomas Jefferson came up one vote short of outlawing slavery in any new states added. He and others attempted to have abolition by 1800 as well.

Thomas Jefferson owned 500+ African American slaves throughout his whole life and freed only 7, while running a plantation in Virginia. If you read this today, you would think this was an incredibly evil man, but the reality of the time is that slaves were assets, and surrendering them would've meant financial ruin for him and his family.

He also held the view that slaves shouldn't be freed without enough training or education (gradual emancipation). Again, in today's term, a horrendous view, but at the time that was likely fairly progressive.

SMH. There were plenty of abolitionists throughout the history of America. Many abolitionist newspapers, etc.

The closest argument you can make about this is 1804, when both the US (with Jefferson as president) and Britain, outlawed the *international trade* of slaves.

I don't completely disagree with your view that the table just wasn't set to end slavery back then, but the main reason for that is that slavery was a major functional part of war and economics at the time, which is the point I was making: it was simply ingrained in society.

It would take almost another century until the Civil War would break out over this issue in a more concrete way.

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2019, 08:39 AM
Slavery never ended. It got morphed into what's now called wage slavery where the poor and working class (poor whites, blacks, Hispanics) have the need to participate or else they will starve to death.

Religion was invented by these same elites to brainwash and submit us into voluntary slavery.

Spurminator
05-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Slavery never ended. It got morphed into what's now called wage slavery where the poor and working class (poor whites, blacks, Hispanics) have the need to participate or else they will starve to death.

Religion was invented by these same elites to brainwash and submit us into voluntary slavery.

Religion was invented in the late 19th century?

boutons_deux
05-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Religion was invented as a means of social control when tribes became too big, rewarding "good" behaviour (which includes the subjects giving their money to the priests) with promises of heaven, and punishing bad behavior with promises of hell.

And of course, religion is fundamentally about the politics of its own self-sustenance, and of power over people, power self-invested in the priesthood.

FrostKing
05-28-2019, 11:26 AM
Religion was invented as a means of social control when tribes became too big, rewarding "good" behaviour (which includes the subjects giving their money to the priests) with promises of heaven, and punishing bad behavior with promises of hell.

And of course, religion is fundamentally about the politics of its own self-sustenance, and of power over people, power self-invested in the priesthood.
That is what it morphed into (in many cases). Originally it was simply a belief system in hopes of something better down the road to cope with miserable times.

People gravitate towards religion in times of struggle and that still rings true today.

boutons_deux
05-28-2019, 12:01 PM
something better down the road was only happy, pain-free life in heaven after death, and the priest were the dictators of what the followers were supposed to do.

FrostKing
05-29-2019, 03:56 AM
Media Censorship in full throttle

Pavlov
05-29-2019, 12:51 PM
Media Censorship in full throttleCensoring what?

TheGreatYacht
01-20-2020, 06:20 PM
MLK Day: Remembering His Radical Economic Legacy

https://youtu.be/qkcolZnYX1Q