PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurs make the 2020 WCF

Collins21
05-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Will the "fans" who jumped off the bandwagon become "fans" again? I'm no PATFO apologist but this Kawhi worship has to stop. The dude didn't want to be with the Spurs anymore no comments or misdiagnosis of n injury was going to change that.Hell if some washed up vet on my team disrespected me the TP supposedly disrespected Kawhi why not man up and say "Let this old fuck walk or I'm out" nope if parkers comments bothered Kawhi that bad and he handled the way he did he's a pussy. No way in hell would I let another man make me walk away from 2019 million dollars. Now back to the Spurs if things break right for these Spurs and they wind up being a combination of 2017 Spurs defensively and 2018 offensively and make it to the WCF. I want to know what the narrative would be then and what excuses these Kawhi fanboys would make for trying to jump back on the bandwagon? I hope this woke up the front office and they try to get better by getting rid of Mills that alone will Make me happy.

TXstbobcat
05-26-2019, 05:16 PM
If that happens they will jump back on the bandwagon as fast as they can.

Spurs fever
05-26-2019, 05:19 PM
I appreciate the optimism. Good stuff.

r0drig0lac
05-26-2019, 06:01 PM
honestly who cares?

slick'81
05-26-2019, 06:06 PM
If the core remians the results willstay the same

RD2191
05-26-2019, 06:10 PM
Stopped reading at WCF.

cpds421
05-26-2019, 06:44 PM
Stopped reading at WCF.

Why do you root for the spurs then? change your team choice with the Raptors then.

dbreiden83080
05-26-2019, 06:49 PM
I don't why anyone would jump the bandwagon anyway? What because Number 2 left. It is not like we wanted that to happen. It is amazing how anyone who claims to be a Spurs fan could side with Number 2 in that scenario. Spurs always draft so well. They will again this year. Also we got a potential great young player coming back from injury.. The future looks good..

Geo210SpursSanAnto.
05-26-2019, 07:26 PM
Why do you root for the spurs then? change your team choice with the Raptors then.
I agree 100%...
I dont get why these "spurs" fans even get on this site.... You are suppose to root and have optimism for your team... Yet these fuckboys get on here doing the opposite... Choose a different team and stay off spurs forums you basement geeks....

Arcadian
05-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Nah, they'd still say it was all pointless when we lost in 4 or 5 to GS.

Realdeal1
05-26-2019, 07:39 PM
I know losing kawhi sucks .. he was supposed to be the guy to lead the Spurs to another 3-4 titles.. watching him beast it up for Toronto and making thefinals ain't easy but the bottom line is he didn't want to be a spur... no matter what the Spurs did .. kawhi didn't want to here .. the injury / misdiagnosis/ parkers comments / pop's coaching style etc all that were just excuses to save face ... Uncle Dennis had a plan in mind to get kawhi out of SA for whatever reason BEFORE the injury and they excuted their plan and threw the Spurs organization under the bus while doing it ..fuk them .. as far as the Spurs .. I feel good about the future .. Dejounte Murray / Derrick White/ Lonnie Walker ... future looks bright .. Derozan and Aldridge aren't in the long term plan .. at least Lamarcus ain't ... I have faith in the Spurs drafting and developing their next stars to lead the Spurs to success .. I'm digging the optimistic thread

barakz21
05-26-2019, 09:21 PM
I don't why anyone would jump the bandwagon anyway? What because Number 2 left. It is not like we wanted that to happen. It is amazing how anyone who claims to be a Spurs fan could side with Number 2 in that scenario. Spurs always draft so well. They will again this year. Also we got a potential great young player coming back from injury.. The future looks good..

While I wholeheartedly agree with you, I kinda understand them though. It’s kinda hard for us fans to watch Pop giving 50 heavy minutes when he’s not doing anything. I honestly haven’t watched a whole lot of games this season because of work and cable issues, but G7 against Denver? 50 was playing instead of White. Sure, they made their run while White was on the bench.. But 50 wasn’t doing anything either besides fouling and playing the part of a turnstile.

Chucho
05-26-2019, 09:31 PM

Faggots doing faggot things. He said he was "done" with them like 50 times.

RD2191
05-26-2019, 09:47 PM
Faggots doing faggot things. He said he was "done" with them like 50 times.

Shut your beaner ass up. Native American:lmao

RD2191
05-26-2019, 09:47 PM

Are you mentally challenged?

RC_Drunkford
05-27-2019, 04:54 AM
While I wholeheartedly agree with you, I kinda understand them though. It’s kinda hard for us fans to watch Pop giving 50 heavy minutes when he’s not doing anything. I honestly haven’t watched a whole lot of games this season because of work and cable issues, but G7 against Denver? 50 was playing instead of White. Sure, they made their run while White was on the bench.. But 50 wasn’t doing anything either besides fouling and playing the part of a turnstile.

well he didn't foul when he actually had to

spurs10
05-27-2019, 05:13 AM
Go Spurs!

barakz21
05-27-2019, 05:51 AM
well he didn't foul when he actually had to

Lmao you’re right. I forgot that. Probably because I was too busy questioning what the hell 50 was doing in the game, besides fouling when on D.